Good luck!


    The Main Campaign!

    Share
    avatar
    Vasani
    Pirate Queen

    Posts : 371
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Vasani on Thu May 10, 2012 4:38 pm

    Dungeon Master Orange wrote:
    While sauntering through the residential terrace, you take in the town in a new light. You take extra notice in the faces of the townsfolk, in a way you haven't looked before. Friendly people, with histories and fruitful lives. These men and women, who amidst their celebration preparation of setting up lanterns and colorful streamers, all know in the back of their mind that tomorrow they will be having a good time tomorrow, and will be getting ridiculously drunk.

    Your reverie breaks for a moment when you notice a woman standing at the top of a ladder, holding up a string of lights. She sighs heavily in frustration, and mumbles to herself, seemingly to be criticizing her forethought. (Oh what the hell did I do this for, that sort of thing.) Her arms seem to be wobbling a little, it appears that she has been standing in that position for a short while now.

    Vasani watches the woman struggle for a moment before sighing to herself. "This isn't exactly the kind of work I was hoping for."

    She walks to the base of the ladder and calls out to the woman, "You look like you could use a hand."


    Last edited by Vasani Shepard on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Thu May 10, 2012 4:54 pm

    Vasani Shepard wrote:Vasani watches the woman struggle for a moment before sighing to herself. "This isn't exactly the kind of work I was hoping for."

    She walks to the base of the ladder and calls out to the woman, "You look like you could use a hand."

    "Oh! Oh hi there!" The woman tries her best to get a glance at the friendly face who approached her. "You must be one of the new Watch members my husband has been teaching, it is a pleasure to meet you; My name is Erika. I'd welcome you inside, make you a nice meal and offer a cold drink but, as you see, I am in a little bit of a predicament. I'd be mighty grateful for any help you are offering.. all I need is one thing. "



    "On Market Terrace, fetch me Adam. If you can do that, I'd be incredibly thankful."
    avatar
    Tabitha Oakenfleur
    Harvest Witch

    Posts : 132
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Tabitha Oakenfleur on Thu May 10, 2012 5:11 pm

    Tabby smiles at the captain as Visani takes off with the first crate. "Might as well take this one myself...I live up on that level anyway." She harnesses the crate for the vonVechtans up to Kord and begins leading the hopping crow off to the top terrace.

    Tabitha tries to follow her new Captain's advice to look at everything with a fresh eye, but finds herself distracted by her own thoughts and new task. Once on the top terrace, though, she begins to scan the farmlands to see if anyone is out and about. Won't hurt to check if the vonVechtans are even in, right? It would be better if she could hand it to them personally instead of simply leaving it on their porch..who knows if they're even expecting it or not?


    Modifier to Perception roll:+11


    Last edited by Tabitha Oakenfleur on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Thu May 10, 2012 5:11 pm

    The member 'Tabitha Oakenfleur' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :

    Metah Fore
    Master of Gobhorse

    Posts : 181
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-24
    Age : 30

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Metah Fore on Thu May 10, 2012 6:29 pm

    Metah considers entering Daan's home to look at what appears to be an interesting justice related project, but concludes that it would be the same as breaking and entering which is no way for a bringer of justice to behave.

    She decides instead to sprint up the stairs to Market Terrace on his way to the Abbey pausing only to listen and see if there is anyone who might need her assistance.

    Streetwise +8


    Last edited by Metah Fore on Thu May 10, 2012 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Thu May 10, 2012 6:29 pm

    The member 'Metah Fore' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Thu May 10, 2012 6:54 pm

    Tabitha Oakenfleur wrote:Tabby smiles at the captain as Visani takes off with the first crate. "Might as well take this one myself...I live up on that level anyway." She harnesses the crate for the vonVechtans up to Chakra and begins leading the hopping crow off to the top terrace.

    Tabitha tries to follow her new Captain's advice to look at everything with a fresh eye, but finds herself distracted by her own thoughts and new task. Once on the top terrace, though, she begins to scan the farmlands to see if anyone is out and about. Won't hurt to check if the vonVechtans are even in, right? It would be better if she could hand it to them personally instead of simply leaving it on their porch..who knows if they're even expecting it or not?



    "OOOOOY! My little girl, all grown up n' wut not! A watch member!" Almost immediately you are noticed by your father who is in the middle of winching some cattle back up to the terrace through the pulley system. "Sheesh Nordrick, your going to embarrass the poor girl to death," remarks Mr. Shepard, who is helping the lumbering farmer pull the ropes, "Plus, if we don't get your cattle up here soon they will be stuck in the middle of the snowstorm that is coming tomorrow, and I sure won't be helping you deal with that mess." Mrs. Oakenfleur also waves at Tabitha, who is standing at the porch watching her spouse struggle with the cattle move.


    Tabitha Oakenfleur wrote:Modifier to Perception roll:+11

    YOU MADE THE MEDIUM DC!

    Looking towards the far end of the terrace, you notice smoke rising from the chimney at the von Vechtan household; it does indeed appear they are home. As you turn that way, something catches your eye..

    The cattle pulley's rope.. it looks like it is starting to unwind from the strain..!



    MEANWHILE, ON THE MARKET TERRACE



    Dungeon wrote:The member 'Metah Fore' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :

    YOU MADE THE HARD DC!

    Daan, ever mysterious, but you have important business to attend to! As you ascend to the Market Terrace, you notice that Mrs. Skarborough, the baker, had dropped something that may have dropped off the side of the Terrace; a perfect opportunity for a valiant deed. But as you begin to head in her direction, something odd comes up. You notice that your crate, the one to be delivered to the Abbey, has .. farming equipment and seed inside? Something seems off here.
    avatar
    Vasani
    Pirate Queen

    Posts : 371
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Vasani on Thu May 10, 2012 7:28 pm

    Dungeon Master Orange wrote:
    "Oh! Oh hi there!" The woman tries her best to get a glance at the friendly face who approached her. "You must be one of the new Watch members my husband has been teaching, it is a pleasure to meet you; My name is Erika. I'd welcome you inside, make you a nice meal and offer a cold drink but, as you see, I am in a little bit of a predicament. I'd be mighty grateful for any help you are offering.. all I need is one thing. "

    "On Market Terrace, fetch me Adam. If you can do that, I'd be incredibly thankful."

    "Piece of cake. I'm headed in that direction anyway." Bidding farewell to Erika, Vasani takes off for the Market Terrace. She decides to stop at Adam's shop first to relay her message before continuing on to the general store.

    As she enters the shop, she inhales the scent of resin and sawdust and looks around for Adam.


    Perception: +0


    Last edited by Vasani Shepard on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Thu May 10, 2012 7:28 pm

    The member 'Vasani Shepard' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Thu May 10, 2012 8:10 pm

    Vasani Shepard wrote: "Piece of cake. I'm headed in that direction anyway." Bidding farewell to Erika, Vasani takes off for the Market Terrace. She decides to stop at Adam's shop first to relay her message before continuing on to the general store.

    As she enters the shop, she inhales the scent of resin and sawdust and looks around for Adam.


    Perception: +0

    YOU MADE THE EASY DC! But no check was needed!

    It doesn't take long for you to notice Adam Calowitz working away in his workshop. He wipes the sawdust from his spectacles and adjusts them to notice his visitor; "Oh hello there, how are you young lady? Whats that..? You say that Erika Eaglewood needs my assistance..? ... Oh good gracious! I had completely forgot!"

    The carpenter rushes to grab his toolbox, and begins to rush outside his door.

    "Thank you young lady, that was incredibly generous of you to remind me. Here, a little something for your troubles.

    He hands Vasani a small coin pouch.

    I'll let Mrs. Eaglewood know you went and fetched me. Thank you again!


    Your party has been rewarded 50 exp!
    avatar
    Vasani
    Pirate Queen

    Posts : 371
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Vasani on Thu May 10, 2012 8:16 pm

    Dungeon Master Orange wrote:
    YOU MADE THE EASY DC! But no check was needed!

    It doesn't take long for you to notice Adam Calowitz working away in his workshop. He wipes the sawdust from his spectacles and adjusts them to notice his visitor; "Oh hello there, how are you young lady? Whats that..? You say that Erika Eaglewood needs my assistance..? ... Oh good gracious! I had completely forgot!"

    The carpenter rushes to grab his toolbox, and begins to rush outside his door.

    "Thank you young lady, that was incredibly generous of you to remind me. Here, a little something for your troubles.

    He hands Vasani a small coin pouch.

    I'll let Mrs. Eaglewood know you went and fetched me. Thank you again!


    Your party has been rewarded 50 exp!

    Grinning, Vasani watches the man scurry from his workshop and weighs the coin pouch in her hand. Not too bad. Maybe she could get used to this after all.

    She exits the shop and heads to the general store, eager to rid herself of the package.


    Last edited by Vasani Shepard on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Thu May 10, 2012 8:26 pm

    Vasani Shepard wrote: Grinning, Vasani watches the man scurry from his workshop and weighs the coin pouch in her hand. Not too bad. Maybe she could get used to this after all.

    She exits the shop and heads to the general store, eager to rid herself of the package.

    Inside the pouch you find silver pieces that add up to around 20g. Not bad!

    You notice Metah rooting around through his-her crate for some reason, and notice your own smells.. odd; Smells almost fragrant. Who knows!

    The Bear Minimum seems to be busy with farmers and revelers alike, tomorrow is going to be a blast. You notice Bear Samuels leaning against his counter, near his register.
    avatar
    Tabitha Oakenfleur
    Harvest Witch

    Posts : 132
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Tabitha Oakenfleur on Thu May 10, 2012 9:13 pm

    Tabitha calls out to her dad, trying to warn him. "The pulley's coming undone! Watch the cow!" Not taking the chance to wait and see if they react, she quickly removes the crate from Kord's back and hops on, making a swoop for poor Bessie (hopefully) before the rope gives. Using her natural intuition and skills gained raising her crow, she works to control the bird and get him to snatch the cattle.

    Modifier to Nature check:+13


    Last edited by Tabitha Oakenfleur on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Thu May 10, 2012 9:13 pm

    The member 'Tabitha Oakenfleur' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Thu May 10, 2012 10:30 pm

    Tabitha Oakenfleur wrote:Tabitha calls out to her dad, trying to warn him. "The pulley's coming undone! Watch the cow!" Not taking the chance to wait and see if they react, she quickly removes the crate from Chakra's back and hops on, making a swoop for poor Bessie (hopefully) before the rope gives. Using her natural intuition and skills gained raising her crow, she works to control the bird and get her to snatch the cattle.

    Modifier to Nature check:+13

    Dungeon wrote:The member 'Tabitha Oakenfleur' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :

    YOU MADE THE HARD DC!

    You try and warn your father, but it is too late! The rope snaps, and the cow begins to plummet with a loud whining mooooooooooooooooooo!

    However, quick reflexes have acted in your favor. Tabitha and Chakra dive over the Terrace's edge and fly down, snatching the helpless bovine in the knick of time.

    Tabitha's brothers cheer as they watch her catch the cow and bring it back to safety at the top of the terrace. Rodrick and the other cows rush to their side; "Good god Tabby, that was amazing! I can already tell, you are going to make this old pappy of yours proud in the Watch."


    Your party has been awarded 100 exp!

    avatar
    Vasani
    Pirate Queen

    Posts : 371
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Vasani on Fri May 11, 2012 12:15 pm

    Dungeon Master Orange wrote:
    Inside the pouch you find silver pieces that add up to around 20g. Not bad!

    You notice Metah rooting around through his-her crate for some reason, and notice your own smells.. odd; Smells almost fragrant. Who knows!

    The Bear Minimum seems to be busy with farmers and revelers alike, tomorrow is going to be a blast. You notice Bear Samuels leaning against his counter, near his register.


    Vasani moves up to the counter and greets Bear.
    "Got a package here for you. Though you might want to take a look inside before I leave, it doesn't quite smell right."

    She leans up against the counter, surveying the shop as she waits for Bear to pry open the crate.


    Last edited by Vasani Shepard on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Metah Fore
    Master of Gobhorse

    Posts : 181
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-24
    Age : 30

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Metah Fore on Fri May 11, 2012 3:29 pm

    Farm equipment for the Abbey? That couldn't be right... but the baker just dropped something. What if it was something valuable? Or worse a delicious cake?

    Metah quickly hops onto Yquity and dives for whatever has fallen over the edge.
    "SAVE THE CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEE"



    Dexterity +8
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Fri May 11, 2012 3:29 pm

    The member 'Metah Fore' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Fri May 11, 2012 5:00 pm

    Vasani Shepard wrote: Vasani moves up to the counter and greets Bear.
    "Got a package here for you. Though you might want to take a look inside before I leave, it doesn't quite smell right."

    She leans up against the counter, surveying the shop as she waits for Bear to pry open the crate.

    Bear opens up the crate, and peers inside to find holy tomes and candles. "What the..? Well it seems your right, I certainly didn't have a shipment of religious decoration coming in. Do you know if there was any other boxes that had my name on them?"

    Outside you think you hear a faint moo noise, followed by a swoosh.


    Metah Fore wrote:Farm equipment for the Abbey? That couldn't be right... but the baker just dropped something. What if it was something valuable? Or worse a delicious cake?

    Metah quickly hops onto Yquity and dives for whatever has fallen over the edge.
    "SAVE THE CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEE"



    Dexterity +8

    Dungeon wrote:The member 'Metah Fore' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :

    YOU MADE THE MEDIUM DC!

    The young vigilante and Yquity dive off the edge towards a large branch, where they spot a barrel of flour had rolled on to. Gracefully, you snatch the barrel and bring it back to Mrs. Skarborough. "Oh goodness! Thank you!" She replies in a thick accent as she takes the barrel from the crow, "Roro would be very unhappy had I.. tried to get barrel from branch. Thank you very much! Wait here." The small woman hurries inside her shop for a moment, and returns with three very large loaves of fresh sourdough. "Here, take this, least I can do. Share with your friends. Thank you again!"

    YOU HAVE OBTAINED (3) SOURDOUGH ROLLS!
    -Eat some sourdough during a SHORT or EXTENDED REST to
    return the use of ONE DAILY POWER!

    Your party has gained 75 exp!


    Metah Fore
    Master of Gobhorse

    Posts : 181
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-24
    Age : 30

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Metah Fore on Fri May 11, 2012 6:18 pm

    Yay bread! So delicious. Not cake, but still pretty tasty, and it will probably come in handy later. Now back to business, there was is something funny about this crate.

    "The folks at the Abbey shouldn't need farm equipment, and I wasn't paying too much attention when I grabbed my crate, perhaps I grabbed the wrong one. Maybe I'll stop by the von Vechtan's place first, if nothing else I might run into Tabitha and compare notes."

    Decision made Metah bounds towards the farmer's terrace.

    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Fri May 11, 2012 6:31 pm

    STATUS:
    0 Milestones
    225 / 1000 EXP

    V: Max Health
    T: Max Health
    M: Max Health

    ~~~~~~~~~

    INVENTORY:

    Tabitha 0/10:
    (1)(Quest) Package to the von Vechtan's

    0g


    Vasani 0/10:
    (1)(Quest) Oddly Fragrant Package to the Bear Minimum

    20g


    Metah 1/10:
    (1)(Quest) Strange Crate Full of Farming Equipment to Bishop Crane

    Sourdough Rolls (3)

    0g



    ~~~~~~~~~



    avatar
    Vasani
    Pirate Queen

    Posts : 371
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Vasani on Fri May 11, 2012 6:50 pm

    Dungeon Master Orange wrote:
    Bear opens up the crate, and peers inside to find holy tomes and candles. "What the..? Well it seems your right, I certainly didn't have a shipment of religious decoration coming in. Do you know if there was any other boxes that had my name on them?"

    Outside you think you hear a faint moo noise, followed by a swoosh.


    Vasani buries her face in her palm and groans. "There were three different packages. There must have been a mix up. Someone will bring you your package soon."

    She stomps out of the store, muttering to herself, and heads for the Abbey.


    Last edited by Vasani Shepard on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Fri May 11, 2012 6:57 pm

    Vasani Shepard wrote: Vasani buries her face in her palm and groans. "There were three different packages. There must have been a mix up. Someone will bring you your package soon."

    She stomps out of the store, muttering to herself, and heads for the Abbey.




    You make your way to the Abbey's terrace, brushing past High Druid Mah Kahn who is out for a stroll, who greets with you a hearty hello and congratulations. For a holiday centered around this Abbey, it is incredibly tranquil on this terrace.

    Peering inside the monastery itself, you turn around to notice Bishop Crane enjoying a moments rest outside with a few of his monks.
    avatar
    Vasani
    Pirate Queen

    Posts : 371
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Vasani on Fri May 11, 2012 7:04 pm

    Vasani hands the package off to the bishop and warily waits for him to open it an confirm that its in the right place.

    If she wanted to deliver packages, she would have became a courier, not a guardsman. Her attention span is nearing its end and her eyes wander around the Abbey curiously. She never spent much time here.


    Perception check to see what's going on, because I can. +0


    Last edited by Vasani Shepard on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Fri May 11, 2012 7:04 pm

    The member 'Vasani Shepard' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:16 am