Good luck!


    The Main Campaign!

    Share

    Metah Fore
    Master of Gobhorse

    Posts : 181
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-24
    Age : 30

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Metah Fore on Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:22 am



    Metah findshim/herself filled with excitement. They are far from home in an actual city, they are fighting real life bad guys, and they are running. Metah. FUCKING. LOVES. RUNNING.
    "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

    Metah becomes a little too involved with the wind in her hair and the way the colors were melding together and almost crashed into the others.

    "Oh hey everybody."



    Oh
    Stealth Check +8


    _________________
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:22 am

    The member 'Metah Fore' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :


    _________________
    avatar
    Vasani
    Pirate Queen

    Posts : 371
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Vasani on Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:20 pm

    [img][/img]


    _________________
    avatar
    Tabitha Oakenfleur
    Harvest Witch

    Posts : 132
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Tabitha Oakenfleur on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:52 pm

    Tabitha narrows her deer-eyes at the goons. She'd had her suspicions after watching their odd movements, but that spark just confirmed it. Hoping the information would help somehow, she yells out to Cameron and anyone else listening.

    They're robots.

    Deciding she didn't want to deal with creepy robot mobsters, she bounds into the opposite alleyway and continues to book it a total of 18 squares (running), taking a left in order to follow her abundant-sunflower-theory and coming to a stop right behind Vasani. So she gives her an...encouraging nudge from behind.



    Pushing past, Tabitha suddenly decides to blow an action point (starestareatTimstare) and sprint another 9 squares, pausing at the corner to check for threats.

    Just in case...gonna roll Perception.

    Perception: +12


    _________________
    avatar
    Tabitha Oakenfleur
    Harvest Witch

    Posts : 132
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Tabitha Oakenfleur on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:00 pm

    Perception: +12


    _________________
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:00 pm

    The member 'Tabitha Oakenfleur' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :


    _________________
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:44 pm

    Tabitha and Cameron follow the alleyways, watching as the painted sunflowers become more and more dense. You turn a corner, and find yourself at a dead end; before you, you see a alley covered in hanging cloth and rags, like a laundry day gone horribly wrong. A small, unassuming wooden sign sits above the laundry lines that reads, "Circus del'Mar".

    The rest of your party catches up, but not long after you hear the goons approaching! You are cornered!



    The goons begin to raise their weapons. However, at this moment.. Metah notices something hovering above him. She thinks.. is that a .. door?

    The door opens, and out of it falls a dark skinned Eladrin woman, with vibrant clothing and teal hair. Like a dancer, she lands gracefully between your party and the goons. She raises a short-bow, and fires an arrow. The arrow curves and circles the goons, round and round, leading an ethereal tether that soon ties the four together!

    Another person drops from the door way, a short elven man with loose brown hair and a large beard and wearing a long, striped scarf. He lands on his feet (not quite the sight that the Eladrin woman was), and draws a large tome. He points an antique wand at the goons and mumbles a few incantations. The goon's feet begin to spark and glow like a rocket, and before long, the four are launched high in to the air! With a snap of the man's fingers, they explode in a dazzling fireworks display, causing metal bits and pin-striped suit scraps to gently rain down in the alleyway. At least you don't need to question if they are.. erm.. robots?







    The man dusts off his coat, and turns to your party. "Well than! A good afternoon to you, my name is Klumn and this is my wife, Viviana--"

    Poof.

    The cloaked assassin, Azazel, reappears behind the party, swinging her massive axe down to cleave Cameron in two. The short man, Klumn, shoves his way through your party and in a panic, points his wand at Azazel.

    Squeek.

    Her axe has been transformed in.. to a toy hammer! She bops Cameron on the forehead a few more times in frustration. Azazel barks at Klumn, "Back off, gnome. I have a legitimate contract for these ones." Klumn readjusts his glasses, "Well Demetri got his facts wrong. These five are friends of mine."

    Azazel sighs, and steps away. "Fine, whatever. I don't care. The Goblin King was already on thin ice with me, I don't have time to deal with his crap anymore. He knows I told him to specifically not to target friends or friends of friends. Now I just got to find something else to do.."

    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:04 pm

    Klumn smiles, and focuses back on your party. "It is getting dark soon, why don't you come inside? You all obviously didn't come my way just to show me your new friends."

    The gnome walks up to hanging rags, and pulls back a curtain and steps inside. Cameron and the rest of your party pause before entering. All you can imagine is a little hobo shanty behind the cloth. It all looks so.. small. Oh god, did you really just think that? Is that racist?. Viviana notices you hesitate, and chuckles. "Don't worry, step inside. You'll see."



    Well than. It is a lot bigger on the inside than it looks. However, it is the smaller details that really amaze you. The lanterns are all floating, there are brooms and dustpans sweeping the place by themselves, and, wait, is that a fish?

    But.. none of the seating is filled. It all feels so amazing and lonely at the same time.

    You notice that Azazel has followed your group inside. It seems that curiosity has gotten the best of her.

    Klumn leads you to a large table that has no chairs. Viviana snaps her fingers, and a large pillow conjures before him. He sits down, inviting the rest of you to come over as well. Viviana looks back at your party, "So, how do you all prefer your pillows? Large pile, or one large one? And is there anything else I can get you? Snacks? Drinks?" Viviana watches the deer walking in as well, quickly noticing the signs of a novice druid. ".. perhaps a dressing room?"


    Metah Fore
    Master of Gobhorse

    Posts : 181
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-24
    Age : 30

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Metah Fore on Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:17 pm

    Metah silently walks out of the tent and proceeds to run around the outside of it several times. Before returning to the main room.

    "Your tent it is.... SMALLER ON THE OUTSIDE!!!!" Metah exclaims

    "Also I would like a large pile of pillows, some cake and..." Metah leans and whispers to Viviana so that Tabby can't hear

    "...some mead!"


    _________________
    avatar
    Tabitha Oakenfleur
    Harvest Witch

    Posts : 132
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Tabitha Oakenfleur on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:08 pm

    Tabitha lowers her head. That obvious, huh? She was going to have to find a way to work around this... That aside, she thanks Viviana and tries to make her way to the dressing room as delicately as possible in the tent that, while impressive, probably wasn't meant to be Deer Accessible. At least their hosts didn't seem the least bit phased...


    _________________
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:15 pm

    Everyone is seated (With Azazel lurking in the corner, of course), and Viviana returns with a re-humanized Tabitha. Vivi also brought drinks for everyone, a very large mug of mead for Metah, and a plate of warm flatbread with tiny little cups containing various dipping sauces. With everyone settled, Klumn finally addresses the party. "Now than.. who are all of you?"

    Cameron nearly spits out his drink. Azazel rolls her eyes.

    "Sir," Cameron says, regaining his composure, "we are Red Talon Scouts from Red Terrace. My name is Captain Cameron del'Mar, and with me I have Tabitha Oakenfleur, Vasani Shepard, Metah Fore, and Phedre nicEssus."

    Klumn chuckles, and places a hand on Cameron's arm. "Dear me, I thought you looked familiar. Young Cameron, though you may not remember me, I am a friend of your father's. I am actually your godfather. It has been a long time since I've seen you.. you are growing to look like your father. You five are a long way from home, what brings you out to Son Tanusia?"

    "Sir," Cameron continues, "we came seeking aid and guidance. Red Terrace was attacked three days ago by a demon; a great serpent named Jasper ripped the Maiden's Bell from our abbey the night before the druids could perform the annual rituals needed to strengthen the tree. We need to find a way to slay Jasper and return the bell to Red Terrace within a month, or the tree and the city will collapse."

    Azazel perks up, though she is trying hard not to show interest in your party's quest.

    Klumn and Viviana look at each other, as if silently discussing the answer through looks alone. Klumn nods back at Viviana, and says, "I see. Have you heard of.. the Spirit-Chaser's Strategy Guide?"

    Viviana stands up towards the front of the table; her passion was storytelling. Through hand gestures, an engaging narrative voice, and just the tiniest bit of magic, she begins to explain the legend of this book. The fabric of the tent begins to take the shape of the characters and locations of her story.


    "One thousand years ago, the world was filled with demons. Demons, by their very nature, are neither bad nor good, but do bring a certain element of chaos in to the world of mortals. Demons, are also immortal; no matter what happens to them, they will always return, unless struck down by the very world itself for breaking the natural balance of the world.

    A group of dwarven druids sought to bring peace to the world by imprisoning every demon in the world, until only three demons were left. These three were left to continue their lives, to preserve some element of chaos that the natural world dictates must exist. These druids, while completing this monumental task, created a guidebook cataloging each and every demon, as well as explaining how each and every demon can be defeated, in great detail. Every demon has an inherit weakness, and this book lists every single one. This strategy guide was created so that in the event that the world's demons were needed to be defeated again, the world would not be without hope."


    Vivi bows, and steps aside.

    "How do we find this book?" Cameron asks.

    Klumn smiles. "It didn't take you long to figure that part out, did it? Yes, you need to find the Spirit-Chaser's Strategy Guide. This task, of course, not without it's own problems. The book itself was written in an ancient dwarven language, and very few people still can translate it. It is difficult for me, but with magic I may be able to at least translate the page identifying Jasper.



    "The book itself, however, is located in a museum within the Dwarven border city of Iz'jerhen. The entire Ironwrought Empire, due to recent tensions between them and the Elven Conclave, is under lock down, banning nearly all travel in and out of the nation."

    Cameron sighs, "I don't suppose they would allow a couple of elven kids riding giant crows in?"

    "They certainly wouldn't. But you shouldn't lose hope yet. I have a third brother, other than dear Klemn in Red Terrace."



    "He is a train conductor named Leopold. He, his wife and family own a small passenger train. Though not entirely legal, he can get your party in to the city safely. He should be at Evensong Station whenever your party feels ready for the trip, just look for his train named "The Leviathan".

    "This won't be easy for you, but I have no doubt you'll succeed. Your fervor reminds me of my daughter, no doubt out in the world exploring. Though unmarked, I know the Son Tanusia's momument, "Hero's Point", is dedicated to her old adventuring group, that saved Son Tanusia countless times. Which, speaking of that old group.. Azazel.. I notice you are still with us. Have you considered joining them on their quest? It might be fuuuun."

    Azazel scoffs. "Hah, give me one good reason why I would want to run around babysitting these kids."
    avatar
    Phedre nicEssus
    Group Physician

    Posts : 104
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-06-11
    Age : 36

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Phedre nicEssus on Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:09 am

    Phedre was doing her best to look at ease in the colorful tent that was too big inside to be natural. She had accepted that Tabitha was deer only because it was accept it and move on or get shot by banjo wielding bozos as she babbled about magically appearing wildlife. Magic. Real magic! She'd heard about it in children's tales, of course, but it just wasn't something she came across in the light of day. At all. When the small man dropped out of the sky, she was so relieved for the help she didn't question it much, but now calmed down and surrounded by so many uncanny things, well, it was a bit much to take in. A bit too much.

    She thought she was doing well, keeping her distress hidden, until a sharp tap sounded at the back of her chair. Yelping a bit she spun around to find a broom floating behind her. It tapped its bristles on the ground and she could have sworn it was...impatient...with her. Looking down at her feet she saw some pin-striped debris had blown in the tent and was pinned under her foot. Tentatively she raised it and the broom swept it up and continued on its way.

    She looked back at the door they came in. Maybe fresh air would help. But the air in the city could never really be called "fresh", there were still other musical maniacs out there, and she was afraid if she stepped out she might run off in hysterics. Yeah, grand hero she was. Unnerved by a broom.

    A glass of cold water was set in front of her and she looked up at the woman who had helped them outside. Whispering a thanks she took a sip and the cool water helped calm her down considerably. The dark woman just smiled a little at her and gave her a reassuring pat on the back before moving to sit by her husband.
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:15 pm

    Azazel's dialog indicates that this is an OPTIONAL SKILL CHALLENGE, to attempt to recruit her to your party. You can use bluff, diplomacy, or any other skill to try and figure out what might convince her to aid you.

    Of course, if this doesn't interest you, you may say your goodbyes to the von Vechtan's and begin heading towards Evensong Station, or any other location you wish to visit.

    avatar
    Tabitha Oakenfleur
    Harvest Witch

    Posts : 132
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Tabitha Oakenfleur on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:42 pm

    Comfortably re-clothed and un-deered, Tabby rejoins the group at their table. She couldn't help but get drawn up in the discussion. Folklore was something of a passion of hers...not telling it, she was rubbish at that, but she loved listening. And this woman's storytelling...it was...well, magic. Like everything else in this odd little tent.
    When they got to talking about the dwarven capital, Tabitha couldn't help but smile at Cameron including himself as one of those "elven kids on crows".
    Then, Klumn mentions his brothers. Tabitha perks up. "Oh! Von Vechtan! I almost didn't realize. Klemn is actually my neighbor up on the top terrace. Vasani's too I suppose." She almost instantly felt more at ease. These two had been nothing but helpful to them, yet it was the connection to a neighbor that had calmly put up with her and Vasani's childhood shenanigans that made him feel almost like extended family.
    Tabby had also noticed the reaction of their would-have-been assassin when Cameron was explaining the attack. She decides to try not to hold the whole trying-to-kill-us thing against her any more and follow Klumn's lead...they could probably use any help they could get, especially if she knew something about the Untamed.

    "We could use another set of hands. Do you have some history with Jasper? One way or another we're going to run in to him."

    And a supporting diplomacy roll because skill challenge.
    Diplomacy: +0


    _________________
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:42 pm

    The member 'Tabitha Oakenfleur' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :


    _________________

    Metah Fore
    Master of Gobhorse

    Posts : 181
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-24
    Age : 30

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Metah Fore on Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:58 pm

    Metah shovels several pieces of flatbread into her pockets for later. But pauses when the drinks are brought in.



    A WHOLE THING OF MEAD JUST FOR METAH?!?! Mother had never let him/her have any more then a sip of mead at home. Mum had always claimed that it didn't agree with him, something about it being frightening, but something so delicious just HAD to agree with her.


    Well. If there was anything good about being this far away from his ol' mum it had to be that she could have all the mead he wanted.

    Metah proceeds to chug the entire tankard of mead.




    For several minutes Metah becomes dreamy and unfocused (more so then usual) occasional nods and murmurs of agreement being the only evidence that s/he is still listening.

    Suddenly Metah returns to focus with an almost audible SNAP. He has the most serious expression and demeanor that you have ever seen her wear. Instead of focusing on a million things and activities at once with his/her usual ferocity, Metah is now focusing his attention intensely, those subjected to this have the uncomfortable feeling of being an ant under a microscope.

    "Hello, Azazel, was it?
    I didn't really catch your name while you were attempting to murder us earlier. Now I realize that in most cases assassination is hardly considered murder, but you must understand that we are the HEROES. And you don't simply go around killing the HEROES.

    You have to realize it too, a mysterious band of strangers who have never before left their home town are suddenly on a quest to defeat an equally mysterious creature. And suddenly they find that they have allies in places they have never expected."

    Metah pauses to smile and motion at Klumn and Vivi.

    "That practically reeks of hero. Now, you said earlier that the Goblin King was on thin ice with you, but I can't help but wonder if it is also the other way around. Even though you are clearly quite powerful, if I were you I wouldn't want to be in town when he realizes that you have deigned not to kill us.


    But, perhaps, more importantly, if you don't join us that makes you a SIDE CHARACTER. One allied (albeit indirectly) with an villain, a rather large one at that. And side characters who are allied with the villain typically either join up with the heroes or die a horrible death. Either at the hands of said heroes, or because they are betrayed by aforementioned allied villain. Either way, they certainly don't go home and live happily ever after.

    Besides, if you aren't babysitting us, that means you aren't watching us. I am certain our paths will cross again, stories tend to work like that. So wouldn't you rather come with us and know ahead of time then be HORRIBLY surprised later? Also as Klumn said 'it might be fuuuuuuun'."



    My paper character sheet has had an unfortuante accident so I have no idea what my diplomacy modifier is.

    Diplomacy +[insert modifier here]

    EDITTED BY TIM: CHANGED SOME NAMES AROUND (AZAZEL, GOBLIN KING)


    _________________
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:58 pm

    The member 'Metah Fore' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :


    _________________
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:09 am

    Dungeon wrote:The member 'Metah Fore' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :

    Everyone is staring at Metah. Viviana giggles to herself, knowing that the mead given to the little girl was magically non-acholohic, and that it was all in his head.

    Azazel stops Metah's rant. "Okay, this is bothering me. Are you a boy or a girl? Anyway. Fine, you've convinced me. I'll help, I guess. Klumn, change back my axe back, apparently I have a new job."



    Azazel has joined the party!
    You have gained 100 exp!

    Azazel has been sent to the party select screen. At any point you can switch to a character you have made in the screen. If you have a character you want to play as in the future, just let me know, and I will give you the opportunity to recruit them in the future. Inventories are specific to a character.

    You are now free to say your goodbyes and either head to EVENSONG STATION, or wander Son Tanusia!


    Metah Fore
    Master of Gobhorse

    Posts : 181
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-24
    Age : 30

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Metah Fore on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:41 am

    [quote="Dungeon Master Orange"]
    Dungeon wrote:Okay, this is bothering me. Are you a boy or a girl?

    "Well if you really must know I'm....."

    Metah suddenly stops speaking and becomes unfocused again you can practically see his/her thoughts realigning themselves into their usual chaotic state.

    ".... Hey... CANIMAKEAPILLOWFORTILOVEPILLOWFORTSTHEYARESOMUCHFUNEXCEPTFORWHENMYBROTHERSJUMPEDONTHEMWHILEIWASSTILLINSIDEBUTEVENTHATWASALITTLEFUN!"

    Still babbling Metah turns to start making an impressive pillow fort.


    _________________
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:43 pm

    Just so you know;

    "You are now free to say your goodbyes and either head to EVENSONG STATION, or wander Son Tanusia!"
    avatar
    Phedre nicEssus
    Group Physician

    Posts : 104
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-06-11
    Age : 36

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Phedre nicEssus on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:10 pm

    Phedre knew they were on an important mission that required speed and diligence. But part of her heart squealed at the thought of the large city just outside. Surely they had a little time before the train left to go shopping. I mean, resupply. Yeah. Resupply.

    She said her goodbyes and thanked the strange couple for their help and information. Stepping outside she kept a wary eye out for any other musical maniacs.



    To be continued. work called, I'm late! thought I was in at 5 I'm in at 1. Damn it!

    Metah Fore
    Master of Gobhorse

    Posts : 181
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-24
    Age : 30

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Metah Fore on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:17 pm

    Metah piles some more pieces of flat bread into his/her bag as well as several cushions for his future fort building needs and decides to join Phedre on her shopping trip supply run.


    _________________
    avatar
    Phedre nicEssus
    Group Physician

    Posts : 104
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-06-11
    Age : 36

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Phedre nicEssus on Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:59 pm

    Phedre smiled down at Metah as the child skipped along beside her. She wanted to get some more rations for the trip. A train was sure to have food, but she was a worrier and liked to keep some food on hand "just in case". In case of what, she had no idea, and hoped to never find out. And her Bright Phosphorus had come in handy so she wanted to replace it and the oil from her lantern. If that took her to an alchemist's shop all the more fun. Money was getting low, she prolly shouldn't have taken that drinking game bet, but all well, she'll just have to dust off her haggling skills.

    She had almost forgotten how much she loved big cities. The noise, the colors, the people. She took a deep breath. Well ok she didn't miss the smell. With an eye on her money belt and another on the crowds she dove into the city.

    But by watching the crowd she took her eyes off Metah for just a second...
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:15 pm

    D&D CAN'T DIE.

    Next thursday, (25th of April, 2013), I want to do a live game using Roll20, and want to know any of you will be able to show up! I was thinking either around 12 PST, or in the evening, depending on work schedules and classes. Let me know what time works best, if I can get maybe two or three of you on I will do it.

    avatar
    Phedre nicEssus
    Group Physician

    Posts : 104
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-06-11
    Age : 36

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Phedre nicEssus on Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:50 am

    Birdsong floats on the breeze, a perfect counterpoint to the drone of cicadas. Another gorgeous summer day is coming to a close and children are laughing, playing at catching lightning bugs. Couples are laying on picnic blankets and watching the stars. Teenagers ride by on bikes and skateboards. The world is alive and humanity is out in force to enjoy nature.

    But not all is as idyllic as it seems. In a dark, dusty corner lies the forgotten game system.



    The loyal system lies dormant and forgotten, awaiting the return of fall and cold that will force its people back indoors. Till then, it shall remain vigil.


    Sponsored content

    Re: The Main Campaign!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:12 am