Good luck!

Sensibilities

Vasani
    Pirate Queen

Sensibilities

Post  Vasani on Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:10 pm

So, if I were to make a campaign (no promises here), I've been thinking I want to do something a bit different from the standard DnD story. I've been leaning towards something within the horror genre, maybe with a touch of sci-fi, but I'm not sure on that yet.

It would probably wouldn't be very combat heavy and would depend more on your creativity to survive.

I would like to know if anyone would be interested in something like that and just how delicate your sensibilities are. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable, but I don't want a watered down game either.

Lemme know if there's anything in particular that you're sensitive too. Not necessarily fears, because scaring you is my goal, but things that would make you uncomfortable to the point of not being able to continue. Ex: blood, guts, torture, etc.

Keep in mind this will all be on the forum and I doubt I'll post pictures of anything, just descriptions.

Last edited by Vasani Shepard on Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Re: Sensibilities

Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:57 pm

I'd probably be fine if I made up a new character that I was totally okay with getting maimed or killed.

Phedre nicEssus
    Group Physician

Post  Phedre nicEssus on Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:05 pm

I don't have any sensibilities, so go for broke.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:13 am