Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+8
Mia Ophelia DuCour
Craze
Susan Evensong
Limbo von Vechtan
Xhiero/Val
Leopold von Vechtan
Dungeon Master Orange
DM Audra
12 posters

Welcome to Kevash.

DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Welcome to Kevash. - Page 23 Empty Re: Welcome to Kevash.

Post  DM Audra Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:42 am

Craze wrote:
    Yes shit... Craze then walks around the side of the building looking for any other openings such as windows, side doors or sky windowythings.

Most of the windows on the first floor are tall and slim stained glass windows that are built into the wall and don't seem to have any way to open. The upper levels however seem to have open towers and pathways leading around the perimeter.
    Yuuyu
    Yuuyu

Post  Yuuyu Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:43 am

The crisp night air swirled the trees. Hiding within the shelter of the green foliage, sat a bird. It was sleeping. It gave a huff and in a sleepy daze, barely opened it's eyes.

A shudder of relief fluffed up it's feathers as it let out a poop down from the tree branch it was sitting upon.

It fell back asleep.
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:44 am

Susan Evensong wrote:
    DM Audra wrote:
    "It would be nice if you all didn't bring a crisis with you every time however." He steps into shower, looks at Susan, "I'm taking my shower now." He shuts the door and Susan can hear the water turn on and see a towel fly over the curtain rod.

Susan grins then walks over and flushes the toilet.

Gideon lets out a stream of curses and tumbles out of the shower backwards in his scrambling attempt to escape the suddenly freezing water.

He glares up at Susan from his position on the floor.
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:48 am

Lalalalalal Shalalalalla My oh my...ladadadada Craze looks around the walls of the Citadel to find a way up. Spotting a vine, she finds the biggest and juiciest? one and grabs onto it. Slowly she starts climbing up the wall hoping to find some opening at the upper level. Kiss the bird, oh hit the bird...Shalalalalal my oh my..

Acrobatics + 3

Last edited by Craze on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:48 am

The member 'Craze' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    Welcome to Kevash. - Page 23 Forumdice13
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:51 am

Craze wrote: Lalalalalal Shalalalalla My oh my...ladadadada Craze looks around the walls of the Citadel to find a way up. Spotting a vine, she finds the biggest and juiciest? one and grabs onto it. Slowly she starts climbing up the wall hoping to find some opening at the upper level. Kiss the bird, oh hit the bird...Shalalalalal my oh my..

Acrobatics + 3

It takes a minute for her to get her footing, but Craze manages to walk right up the wall and comes up on a little pathway that leads around the rooftops.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:58 am

DM Audra wrote:
    Susan Evensong wrote:
    DM Audra wrote:
    "It would be nice if you all didn't bring a crisis with you every time however." He steps into shower, looks at Susan, "I'm taking my shower now." He shuts the door and Susan can hear the water turn on and see a towel fly over the curtain rod.

Susan grins then walks over and flushes the toilet.

Gideon lets out a stream of curses and tumbles out of the shower backwards in his scrambling attempt to escape the suddenly freezing water.

He glares up at Susan from his position on the floor.

Susan grins down at the poor naked man.
    "Come on. You totally left yourself open to that one!"
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:01 am

Perfect! Craze climbs onto the small pathway and carefully walks up. The wind was blowing at her but the alcohol in her system kept her warm. Shalalala my oh my you gotta shillalah, sha, sha, lala. Craze continues to hum some kind of famous song involving some kind of fish and a human. However she could not remember all the words for that song, or any songs as a matter of fact.
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:01 pm

Gideon stands up with as much grace as possible after having just fallen out of the shower. He walks up to Susan and throws her over his shoulder and begins to walk towards the front door. "I'll look into this Darius Graves in the morning. After I sleep." He sets her back down gently outside says, "Good night, Ms. Evensong." and shuts the door.

Meanwhile, on the roof of the Citadel, Craze has sung herself to sleep and has miraculously avoided detection.

The sun has begun to rise and those of your party that had gotten a long, peaceful night's rest begin to rise with it.
    Leopold von Vechtan
    Leopold von Vechtan
    Speed Racer

Post  Leopold von Vechtan Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:40 pm

Leopold, after waking up the next morning, grabbing a bagel or some kind of bready edible as he makes his way out the door. The gnome starts up his bike, and waits for a few moments for Susan.

After a few moments of bickering, the two drive towards the Citadel, looking for Aiza Blackthorn to aid them in their search for Darius Graves.
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:49 pm

Leopold von Vechtan wrote:Leopold, after waking up the next morning, grabbing a bagel or some kind of bready edible as he makes his way out the door. The gnome starts up his bike, and waits for a few moments for Susan.

After a few moments of bickering, the two drive towards the Citadel, looking for Aiza Blackthorn to aid them in their search for Darius Graves.

Leo and Susan enter the spacious foyer of the Citadel and approach the front desk, asking for Aiza. However, the receptionist informs you in a horridly snotty voice that, "You must have an appointment to meet with the Lady Councillor. She does not have the time to meet with every bit of riff raff that waltz in from the street."
    Leopold von Vechtan
    Leopold von Vechtan
    Speed Racer

Post  Leopold von Vechtan Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:01 pm

Leo frowns at the lady, and subtly scans the area for any doors or rooms that look useful for locating Aiza, or possibly finding files with pictures and useful things.

Perception +4
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:01 pm

The member 'Leopold von Vechtan' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    Welcome to Kevash. - Page 23 Forumdice9
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:06 pm

Look, I could tell you about how important I am. I could tell you about how I'm Susan Evensong of the Evensong Evensongs. But, I won't because I'm not the one who matters here, you are. You are the soul of this place, the citadel would collapse without you. Others may not resize your importance, but I do, and I know you are the only person capable of getting us in here. Please please help us."

Persuasion 6
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:06 pm

Roll
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:06 pm

The member 'Susan Evensong' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    Welcome to Kevash. - Page 23 Forumdice17
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:23 pm

Leo peers around the room analyzing the layout. The receptionist's desk sits in the center of the room and on either side is a hallway, though he can't tell what's down them from his position. Behind the desk is a large set of double doors, flanked by two sets of large, curved staircases. looking up you can see a landing at the top of the stairs that wraps all the way around the foyer. On the wall to your left, you see a directory for the different areas of the Citadel, though too far to read.

As Leo does his sneaky gnome thing, Susan's not so subtle name drop manages to catch the receptionist's attention and her eyes widen. "The Evensongs!? Would you happen to know Fernando?! I'm such a huge fan!" She can barely contain her excitement.

Welcome to Kevash. - Page 23 Tumblr_m87tyjVVBs1qhktavo2_500
    Leopold von Vechtan
    Leopold von Vechtan
    Speed Racer

Post  Leopold von Vechtan Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:38 pm

Seeing as the receptionist was obviously too distracted to notice anything Leopold would do at this point, he wandered over to the directory hoping to find any information that may be useful for his hunt.
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:56 pm

Leopold von Vechtan wrote:Seeing as the receptionist was obviously too distracted to notice anything Leopold would do at this point, he wandered over to the directory hoping to find any information that may be useful for his hunt.

A large silver plague is fixed to the wall, slightly illuminated from behind. Engraved on it are various locations.

Citadel - Main Complex
    First Floor: Public Forum; Guest Relations; Councillor Blackthorn's Office; Councillor Grimaldi's Office; Commerce Wing (Imports, exports, & permits)
    Second Floor (Restricted): Archives; Council Meeting Chamber; Guest Wings

Citadel - Barracks
    First Floor: Public Relations; Visitation Centre; Councillor Victus' Office; Sentinel Captain Shepard's Office
    Second Floor (Restricted): Sentinel & Guard Housing; Archives
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:07 pm

DM Audra wrote:

As Leo does his sneaky gnome thing, Susan's not so subtle name drop manages to catch the receptionist's attention and her eyes widen. "The Evensongs!? Would you happen to know Fernando?! I'm such a huge fan!" She can barely contain her excitement.

Welcome to Kevash. - Page 23 Tumblr_m87tyjVVBs1qhktavo2_500

Susan tenses for a moment before suddenly smiling brightly.
    "Oh! I certainly do! Isn't he just the best? He and I happen to be very close. The best thing about him is that he loves meeting fans. Especially, ones as beautiful as yourself, you happen to be exactly his type, perhaps that is why I was so drawn to you. If you let me in there, I'll tell him about the lovely maiden waiting here to see him...."

Susan's voice is super cheerful and sugary sweet, those who know her well feel a shiver run down their spines.
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:14 pm

Susan Evensong wrote:
    Susan tenses for a moment before suddenly smiling brightly.
    "Oh! I certainly do! Isn't he just the best? He and I happen to be very close. The best thing about him is that he loves meeting fans. Especially, ones as beautiful as yourself, you happen to be exactly his type, perhaps that is why I was so drawn to you. If you let me in there, I'll tell him about the lovely maiden waiting here to see him...."

Susan's voice is super cheerful and sugary sweet, those who know her well feel a shiver run down their spines.

At this point, the receptionist is blushing profusely. "Oh, of course! Let me just see if there's a gap in the Councillor's schedule to squeeze you in. I'll be right back!" She sets off the hall to her right as fast as she can without actually running.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:20 pm

The next morning. Xhiero could hear the commotion of his comrades getting ready to the citadel. He had an exhausting night and decided to sleep in a little longer. Especially when Craze and Mimi were not around to bother him. "I'll catch up with them later..." He pulled the blanket of his head and curled up into a ball. He also made a promise not to return to Aiza with the medallion.
    Leopold von Vechtan
    Leopold von Vechtan
    Speed Racer

Post  Leopold von Vechtan Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:23 pm

Leopold pulls out a small camera, snaps a photo of the directory. While the receptionist was obviously distracted, Leopold begins to quietly stroll his way towards the Commerce Wing.

Stealth to.. well. Walk inconspicuously.

+4 to it!
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:23 pm

The member 'Leopold von Vechtan' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    Welcome to Kevash. - Page 23 Forumdice3
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:24 pm

Susan shudders as the Secretary walks away.

"I have done and said a lot of terrible things in my life, but that made me feel dirty. Leo, I trust you figured out where the fuck we need to go?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:47 pm