Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

3 posters

Black Rose Bar & Inn

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Black Rose Bar & Inn Empty Black Rose Bar & Inn

Post  Xhiero/Val Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:11 am

Black Rose Bar & Inn Ryokan10

A lone building stands out in the town. Its architecture differs vastly from the other structures around, as if it was from a different country. Not many people seem to enter. Perhaps the vibe it seems to give off can be a bit...haunting. For those who are brave or curious enough to enter, they find themselves inside a large bar room.

Black Rose Bar & Inn Scenic10
    The room is warm and dimly lit, putting many people at ease. There is a sense of emptiness due to the lack of workers and customers. Usually the bartender is will address his guest instantly, but if no one is present there is a small bell at the counter to ring for assistance.

Black Rose Bar & Inn Yakushi
    The more you explore the building, you find that it is also an inn. A small hallway guides you to the hot springs located to the back.
    Craze
    Craze

Black Rose Bar & Inn Empty Background Info about BlackRose Bar and Inn

Post  Craze Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:32 am

After being reunited with her brother, he sibling journeyed with each other. After a while they parted ways and Craze traveled alone. She had encounters with other people and parted with many. One day while drinking at a bar she had an idea. She was tired from traveling so often and staying in different places. How nice it would be if she could make a place to her own tastes and an unlimited supply of alcohol. Using her personal funds and a little bit of magic she bought an empty plot of land at a random location and built herself her inn. She named it Black Rose Bar and Inn. Over time she remodeled the inn and added extensions such as another floor and a hot spring. She imported alcohol from around the word,neither one of the major contributors From the rumored kingdom Black Rose. Craze stayed at that location for a while however she soon became bored with the same city. After doing some detailed research she discovered she could move the entire property with a lot of magic and a bit of science. So once in a while Black Rose Bar and Inn would mysteriously disappear and reappear at another location. Black Rose Bar and Inn invites lost souls and travelers (dead or alive) a relaxing and entertaining place to rest.

Last edited by Craze on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Craze
    Craze

Black Rose Bar & Inn Empty After some time...

Post  Craze Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:43 am

A women with long dark hair sat behind the bar. She was looking through a stack of papers and writing notes here and there. "Now if i poke a little hole in the time and space continuum right here, maybe i can get this to work." she muttered to herself. Some of her hair was clipped up with a black rose barrette. The bar had been established for a while now, and one or two visitors would trickle in from time to time. While looking through the papers she waved her pointer finger in the air. The refrigerator opened behind her and a bottle of sake floated into her hand. She poured the sake into the small cup in front of her and then took a sip.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Black Rose Bar & Inn Empty Re: Black Rose Bar & Inn

Post  Xhiero/Val Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:49 am

From the back room, a man entered the bar room with a broom in one hand. His long black hair was tied into a high ponytail. The man's crimson red eyes follow the bottle of sake that flew from the refrigerator. He frowned as he approach the woman. "Craze, what are you doing?" Xhiero asked as he peeked over her shoulder. Hoping she wasn't doing the kingdom's paperwork while drinking...again.
    Mia Ophelia DuCour
    Mia Ophelia DuCour

Post  Mia Ophelia DuCour Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:24 am

the fighting had almost completely stopped for the night and the two brothers decided to make use of the temporary peace. they had not had any heavy drink for days and longed to rid them selves of their worries, and fill their stomachs for the battles ahead.

castor: He pushed the door open and walked in "here brother" before he could take another step in he was surprised by the architecture " what matter of place is this, i have not yet seen such decorations" he stood at the doorway taking in his new found environment "curious establishment" he walked in to the foyer but stopped to further analyze the strange interior.  

Pollux: he walked in striding past his brother "what does it matter, decorations or no, if they have good food they will have our coin!" just as he finished his sentence he too slowed his pace "brother you spoke true.i have not seen such a place as this" he continued to walk in but slowly, turning as he gawked at the strange architecture "perhaps the food will be as filling as the interior is to the eyes, brother."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:45 am

Xhiero's lifted his head up at the sound of the door bells ringing. His eyes met with two men who were amused by the interior design. He leaned the broom against an empty chair and approach the two men. "Good day to you sirs. How may I be of assistance to the two of you? We have food, drinks, baths, and rooms." Xhiero greeted them. He was still getting the hang of the job.
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:53 am

"Ah, Xhiero." She took another sip of sake. "A little bit of this and that. Once i get bored with the kingdom's work, i go to figure out how to add another 'door'"
    When the bells rang she put her pencil down  and looked up. Drink still in hand she greeted them with a smile. "Welcome."
    Mia Ophelia DuCour
    Mia Ophelia DuCour

Post  Mia Ophelia DuCour Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:00 am

Castor: "we will have all of it" castor said walking towards the man " and two of your strongest drinks" he pulled a small bag out and took four gold coins out placing them on the table " this should cover our expenses until morning,you have but to ask if it does not" he pulled a chair out for himself and sat down, instinctively he pulled one out for is brother as well, who was still looking around interior.

Pollux: "what..what do you call your self " he said taking his place next to his brother "we have never seen your business before" pollux took his sword off and placed it against the bar counted. he shifted in his seat still looking around the room, it was obvious that he wanted to ask questions and keep talking but glances from his brother gave him pattern to follow, and he quickly settled down almost to copy the way his brother was sitting.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:07 am

Xhiero took the gold coins from the man and bowed before retreating back a few steps. "What kind of food would you like to dine in?" He asked while preparing two large tankard of Black Rose kingdom's strongest ale behind the counter.
    Mia Ophelia DuCour
    Mia Ophelia DuCour

Post  Mia Ophelia DuCour Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:14 am

Pollux: "meat and olives!" he leaned forward on the counter and smiled at the man "I am pollux, and this is my brother Castor"

Castor:"Meat and dates." he said calmly, leaning back in his chair " My brother is curious about you and so am I, you are not like other humans...." castor grinned " what do you call your self beautiful one"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:22 am

Black Rose Bar & Inn Angry

Xhiero shot a glare at Castor at the word beautiful. "My name is Xhiero Yumisaki. That is my sister, Cecilia." He looked towards Craze's direction. He wasn't sure how Craze addressed herself. He lifted the two tankard up onto the counter and gently slide it towards the two men. "I will return shortly with your meals."

He left towards the kicthen in the back. Not wanting to answer their previous question about him not being like the other humans.
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:32 am

Craze briefly examined the two visitors before reponnding with, "this I Black Rose Bar and Inn" Craze finished her cup of sake and poured herself another glass. "Please, just call me Craze." Cecilia she had not used that name lately. every time she used it would bring back memories from her early years. "So What do you boys do?"
    Mia Ophelia DuCour
    Mia Ophelia DuCour

Post  Mia Ophelia DuCour Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:49 am

Pollux looked over at the woman and smiled at her warmly "Craze,is such a cold name"

castor looked over a Pollux and smacked him on the shoulder "forgive my brother he does not consider his words before speaking them. We are soldiers,"

Pollux scoffed "soldiers,footmen,worriers, murderers, for the good of the people"

Castor glared at him "to protect the humans...." he looked back at craze "how many drinks have you had today" he looked her over guessing she was fairly drunk already

Pollux looked over at craze " Cecilia suites you, Craze"

Castor got up and moved a seat over "join us craze this much to large to be alone,we seem to have put off your brother" he laughed a little taking another long gulp of his drink
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:54 am

Xhiero returned shortly and placed the dishes in front of the twins with their respective order. He was relieved they had turned their attention to Craze. Xhiero was not much of a people person, but for this job he had to get use to it. Quietly shifting away from the twins, but still staying behind the bar counter, he resumed to his cleaning.
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:12 am

How intuitive... She thought. Yes, the reason uses the name Craze rather the other names she acquired over the years. It was a way to keep her past at a distance, especially Cecilia. She glanced over at her brother to see what he was doing, then back to the customers.
    "Craze is fine." She replied to Pollux with a smile.
    Then turned to Castor, "Don't worry about it."

She Took a sip from the cup. "That sound interesting. You won't be bored I guess."
    "Just a little" A little usually meant well... Plenty. She let out a soft laught, "my brother is a little shy." Craze stacked her papers and placed then behind the counter to view later. "I won't decline such a lovely invite" Craze replied and carried her cup over to their table. "So boys tell me about yor travels." She usually asked her customers similar questions allowing them a safe place to vent if needed.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:16 am

((To bed I go. Black Rose Bar & Inn Tumblr_ml3p90IDDi1r012yho1_400))
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:25 pm

Craze showed their guests to their room and proceeded to her own room to turn in for the night.

-Time passes-
    Mia Ophelia DuCour
    Mia Ophelia DuCour

Post  Mia Ophelia DuCour Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:33 pm

Castor walked in to the room, laid on the bed. " what ever is in your head brother I strongly advice against it" taking his shoes off and tossing them to the corner of the room.

"she is lovely...craze" Pollux said sitting on his bed " I must see her again"

Castor shot him a look " I have said my piece, do what you will at your own peril"

pollux left his swords on his bed and walked off closing the door behind him. he walked down the hall in to the foyer looking around the empty bar, but the maiden was no where to be found. he pulled his long strawberry blonde hair to the side, his green eyes darted around the room trying to figure out which direction she had walked off to " where have you gone to lady craze" and he continued exploring the first floor.
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:59 pm

In her room Craze changed into something more comfortable to sleep in. Feeling a little hungry she left her room and headed to the kitchen. She could hear the sound of someone lurking around on the first floor and then the voice of Pollux.
    Mia Ophelia DuCour
    Mia Ophelia DuCour

Post  Mia Ophelia DuCour Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:40 pm

(castor and pollux are hard to rp im not used to them yet,lets assume they got up and walked away)

Mimi ran downstairs across the lobby and straight towards the hot springs
    she was carrying something wrapped in a blanket big enough to have come out of one of the hotel rooms. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:44 pm

Xhiero is minding his own business when he hears Mimi screaming outside. He growls and puts the towel and glass in his hand down. The reaper angrily walked towards the screaming.

"Mimi! What the hell are you doing?"
    Mia Ophelia DuCour
    Mia Ophelia DuCour

Post  Mia Ophelia DuCour Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:53 pm

Mimi looked back at xhiero her heel caught on the blanket making her trip and fall.
    A loud squawk came from the bundle she was carrying "oh..oh no I am so sorry" she struggled to tuck it's red tail back in to the blanket and stand up again."I um..well xhiero I found a...oh" she sighed and ran in to the locker rooms "I THINK IT IS A BIRD" she yelled back.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:58 pm

Xhiero watched as she darted off again.

Black Rose Bar & Inn Notplz

"You THINK!?!?!!? Did you steal one of Craze's experiments?"
    Mia Ophelia DuCour
    Mia Ophelia DuCour

Post  Mia Ophelia DuCour Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:07 pm

Mimi was standing at the edge of the hot spring, the creature yelled and cawed. panicking she just tossed it in to the water. "I think it is a baby..." she mumbled as she watched it flail in the water for a moment and then it disappeared beneath the steam. " I wasn't moving and it looked like a phoenix and they need heat right?? so...and this is hot water was not going to toss it in to the fireplace that would be cruel!" she looked up at xhieros, with a very proud look on her face. "I am reforming I am going to be a good person and not cruel!"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:12 pm

"Reforming means treating people differently, not getting a pet. There is a difference between changing for the better good and RESPONSIBILITIES!" He frowned even more now that there was some creature in the hot spring. "Go get that thing out, it is not sanitary for the baths."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:49 am