Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+2
Azazel
Sloan Ye'tovich
6 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 5

Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

RP Free for All: Chapter 5 - Page 4 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 5

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Mon May 11, 2015 5:14 pm

The punch sends Xhiero's body rolling towards the edge of the bed, but it continues to lay limp.

"Yeah...I don't think he's here with us right now." She pulled the body back and positioned it just was he was before. The elf placed her hand above his chest and began to cure the wounds.

"Should give him a few days..." She nodded to Dorian to excuse herself from the room.

The old butler walked over to Azazel and bowed.

"Miss. Morgenstern. How can I repay you for helping me get the master back. I do apologize for this inconvenience, perhaps I can send you home afterward?" The poor old man began to fidget about uncomfortably. "Oh dear, it has been so long since he brought a friend over. I am not sure what to do now that he's...not here."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon May 11, 2015 5:55 pm

Azazel watches the woman work and only pushes herself from the wall when the elf punches Xhiero. That is my kind of first aid.

She looks over at Dorian and smiles slightly. "I will wait till he wakes. Do not worry about me. You will not even know I am here."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon May 11, 2015 7:04 pm

Susan resists the sudden and inexplicable urge to bat at the dangling bell.
    "It is... well nothing really. It was just a recollection of an accident I was in. If it happened the way it did in the dream I certainly wouldn't have survived." Susan laughs lightly. 

"Come to think of it, I don't really remember anything about that day." She looks thoughtful but then shakes her head. "Dreams are nonsense anyways."

She looks back at him and smirks.

"Oh, so I'm your kitty now?" Susan jokes in an attempt to change the subject.
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Mon May 11, 2015 7:32 pm

Hakuzo slid the bell back onto his wrist. He hugged Susan and gave her a kiss on the head.

"Dreams are not always nonsense. I have dreams of being with you."

"My kitty cat." He smiled and nuzzled her face. "And I am your's."

Hours later Xhiero moved in his sleep. His eyes slowly opened as he waited for it to adjust. Quietly sitting up he felt dizzy and fatigue.

"What happened?" He muttered as he got up. Remembering something he quickly pulled the blanket off and climbed out of bed. Xhiero tried to rush out of the room but lost his balance and stumbled onto the ground.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon May 11, 2015 7:44 pm

"Damn it, Xhiero." Azazel runs over and puts him back in bed, pulling the blankets back over him. "Where do you think you are going? You almost died. You need to rest."

She crosses her arms over her chest and stares down at him. "I had every intention on scolding you for telling me leave you behind, but you look too pitiful."

Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Mon May 11, 2015 7:50 pm

"I am already dead..." he managed to cough out. Stubbornly sitting up he rubbed his head. "I saw something before the explosion that I have to make sure about...Please move aside."

He pulled the blanket off and began to scoot out of the bed again.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon May 11, 2015 7:53 pm

Azazel gently pushes him back into bed, shaking her head. "Do you plan on crawling? Because you have already proven you can not stand. What did you see? I will check on it."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon May 11, 2015 8:01 pm

"Oh? What sort of dreams?" Susan asks with a grin. 
    She sighs but does not bother to escape being nuzzled.
    "Alright then, my Fox, what would you like to do today?"
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Mon May 11, 2015 8:16 pm

He glared at Azazel for shoving him back into bed. He did not have the strength to argue back and obeyed.

"No one pushes me around that much..." He mumbled.

"I thought I saw some crystals..." He cut himself off and pulled himself towards the drawer next to this bed and dug through until he found what he wanted. Handed Azazel a stone. "This realm lacks magic and these stones are what is left of it. I saw crates of them in the Black Market before the explosion. That's why..I disappeared."

"Take me with you. If I can't walk in this form, there is another way if you do no mind carrying me."
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Mon May 11, 2015 8:18 pm

"Just dreams of us visiting the world together. Living together. You know..those typical dreams." He blushed and pulled his head away from her.

"Have you figured out what you wanted me to do to repay for the trouble I have caused you to go through?" Val gave her a grin. "Or did I already pay you back last night."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon May 11, 2015 8:20 pm

Azazel shakes her head. "You are not used to people telling you 'no', are you?" She takes the stone and looks it over as Xhiero tells her about them.

Sighing she hands the stone back to him. "Very well. We will go investigate these stones. But no heroics this time, understood? I do not want to have to dig you out from under more rubble."
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Mon May 11, 2015 8:29 pm

"You probably didn't even break a sweat, I bet. I've never met a woman who tosses boulders like they were pillows." He sighed and shifted into a small black dragon. Xhiero pounced onto her arm and climb his way up to her shoulder. Settling there for the time being.

"Shall we?" His tail flicked back and forth. "I can't make any promises about heroic acts. I live to protect people I care for."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon May 11, 2015 8:37 pm

Azazel sighs and walks them back out to the stables. She pets Dullahan and feeds him a treat before mounting and riding off back down the mountain. Again. "Do you really think these stones survived the explosion?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon May 11, 2015 8:39 pm

Susan scowls as she starts to blush.
    "One would hope, that you enjoyed those activities as much as I did. Which would therefore render that insufficient payment."

She looks at him with a grin.

"However, I suppose you DID put in a lot of hard work. I shall reduce your sentence to merely getting me a drink...."
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Mon May 11, 2015 8:47 pm

"The worst that can happen is that they shattered. It is best we gather them before any humans get their hands on them. Magic in the wrong hands here can mean really bad things." Xhiero said as they rode down the mountain. Unable to cling on to Azazel with her plate armor, her crawled into a pouch and sits in it the remainder of the time.

Dullahan came to a stop in front of the rubble. As Azazel approach the pile of stones, it appears that someone had been digging around. You see shimmer of light from the stone. Most are dust and a few pebbles. The shattered crates are empty. Someone had been a step ahead and salvaged what they could from the surviving pieces.

Xhiero hopped out of the bag and sniffled around the ground to see if he could pick up any scent.

Perception: 0
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Mon May 11, 2015 8:47 pm

The member 'Val Hakuzo' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 5 - Page 4 Forumdice10
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Mon May 11, 2015 8:50 pm

"Let me guess. A bloody mary since it is breakfast. Or are you going to abuse my debt and get something else." He pokes her nose with his finger and wrapped his hand around her's. Val walked with Susan down to the bar.

"I am glad you are still alive. I am a lucky guy to have this opportunity to be with such a cruel and intelligent woman as you." He hugged her and kissed her on the lips before going around the bar to prep a drink.
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Mon May 11, 2015 8:52 pm

Xhiero only manages to pick up a faint scent of a man. Most likely the boss from yesterday evening. He continues to crawl around the floor towards the docks. The dragon whelp stopped at an empty dock. He gaze out at the horizon towards a ship that was disappearing into the horizon.

"I am afraid they escaped..but why towards that direction." He growled. "Unless they have plans to return to the island to get more."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon May 11, 2015 9:01 pm

Oddly, at the word cruel something occurs to Susan, and she leans in with a somewhat menacing grin. 
    "Actually, there is something else I want..."
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Mon May 11, 2015 9:03 pm

"Hmmm? What would that be?" He blinked at her innocently.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon May 11, 2015 9:14 pm

She leans in closer and gently strokes his ear before whispering.

"Vengeance."

With a grin she immediately hits a button and laughs hysterically as Val starts to shrink.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon May 11, 2015 9:21 pm

Azazel watches Xhiero hop around, a wry grin tugging at her lips. "What is the plan then? Get a boat and chase after them or wait for them to come back?"
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Mon May 11, 2015 9:35 pm

RP Free for All: Chapter 5 - Page 4 Tumblr_nglgi3PkUe1rmc8dco1_500

"Why would you...WHY?!?!" Val looked down at his hands then back up to Susan.

"I didn't expect you to be into little children...This is quite a big creepy, hun."

He backed away from her and starts dashing towards the garden.
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Mon May 11, 2015 9:40 pm

"The elves of the island will do their best to defend their homeland from the humans. We won't be able to have safe access unless we bring a friend along." The dragon spread his wings and floated up towards Azazel.

"We may also be able to fix your brother's bell there. I will go get my friend and prepare a ship. You go get Susan and Val." Xhiero shifted back into his human form, nearly falling over again.

"Ugh, just how much damage did I take.." He walked towards one of the abandoned structures and opened a portal back to the inn.

"By the time you get back, we should be ready."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon May 11, 2015 9:50 pm

Susan follows behind him and smirks.

"That is hardly fair, you turned me into a child just the other day!" Susan shouts after him.

"However, if you insist on running away from me, you can simply remain in that form! Perhaps I'll call that Metah creature to come babysit you." Susan turns back to the bar with what may be a slight pout and grabs a drink.

"I always forget just how much I hate children ..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:02 pm