Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+3
Susan Evensong
Sloan Ye'tovich
Dungeon Master Orange
7 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 6

Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

RP Free for All: Chapter 6 - Page 22 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 6

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Thu May 28, 2015 4:09 pm

"I hope you will be patient with me as I figure this out." He scratched the side of his cheek with a finger and looked away. Xhiero held his other hand towards Azazel. "May...May I hold you hand?"

"I would have chosen Song Bird over Suzie Poo." He stopped nuzzling her head and rest his chin on her shoulder. "I love you, therefore I find everything about you attractive and amusing."

"Although, your parents are very interesting, especially your father. He seems so lively and happy yet he pales at the mention of your mother. I wonder how their relationship works."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Thu May 28, 2015 4:22 pm

Susan's scowl deepens, her face now bright red.

"Both nicknames are horrendous, but at least one doesn't imply that I enjoy music."

Another weary sigh escapes her lips at the mention of her parents.

"That is simple enough. He worships the ground she walks on, but is terrified of her at the same time. I think she loves him a great deal.... in her own way. They were often quite disgusting together when I was a child. Perhaps their shared love of music and money brought them together?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm

"Of course. Take as much time as you need." Azazel reaches out and takes his hand, lacing her fingers with his. "I am pleased you are even willing to try."

After walking for a little while longer, they reach the sprawling marketplace. Azazel gestures towards the booths with her free hand. "Pick out whatever you think we will need. I am afraid I am no good with grocery shopping."
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Thu May 28, 2015 9:27 pm

"At least they have a common interest. I find it hard those two met with such different personalities. I hope you don't grow up to be as stern as your mother or else I have to try harder to break you apart." Val lifted his head from her shoulder and looked around the extremely quiet house.

"What shall we do? I am getting a bit bored of Azi's home. There's barely anything in here."

"Don't worry, I won't take long." He smiled before walking to a few nearby booths and picked out a couple ingredients from each. Xhiero neatly placed them into his bag before turning to Azazel.

"That should do. Is there anything else you would like to do. This is a perfect time to spend time away from Susan and Val. The downfall is they might be setting up traps all over your home at this rate."

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu May 28, 2015 9:37 pm

Azazel pulls out a bags of coins and pays for the ingredients Xhiero picked out before taking his hand again.

Groaning, she covers her face with a hand. "Sacrificing my house for time alone. Well, I guess cleaning up the mess will give me something to do later." Azazel tugs on his hand and leads him to a little bakery. She pays for their chosen pastries and some tea before taking a seat at a table.

"Is there anything in particular you would like to do? I do not visit much, but this town seems to have pretty much everything."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Thu May 28, 2015 9:52 pm

"If I recall the stories( I usually tuned them out, father talks so much) mother was completely uninterested at first, but father was determined."

Susan looks at Val and gives him her best sad look.

"Why would you want to break me? Wouldn't that hurt?"
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Thu May 28, 2015 10:09 pm

"Why are you paying for everything? Isn't that my job?" Xhiero frowned. "Thank you, but I will get you back for that."

He takes a bite out of his cake and sips the tea. Xhiero gently placed the cup down and looked at Azazel.

"Is there a lake nearby? Why don't we spend some time away from people for a bit. I could use some peace and quiet."

"I didn't mean breaking like that!" He starts to panic seeing her expression sadden. "It is Azazel's form of speech for someone who is tough personality wise. Showing a cold exterior but deep down they like to be loved and cared for."

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu May 28, 2015 10:17 pm

"Merely paying you back for everything you paid for in hell. You are my guest after all." She grins at him. "I do recall seeing a lake near the forest. Should be secluded enough, not many people venture in there. They say it is haunted."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Thu May 28, 2015 10:23 pm

"Oh, don't panic so, darling. I know what you meant and I also know you'd never try to harm me...except for that one time..." Leaning in Susan rolls her eyes before gently kissing him.

"As far as relieving boredom goes.... we could head to town. I've heard they have some lax trade laws here, and I'd love to get in on that." Susan says with a wicked grin.

"Or... You might find that a bit dull... I'm not very exciting am l?"

A dismayed frown crosses her features before she continues.

"Or... Or we could stay here and slightly tilt all of Azazel's possessions and leave booby traps everywhere.... Or we could do....That..."
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Thu May 28, 2015 10:55 pm

A smile crept onto his face.

"Sounds very inviting to me." He laughed. "Wouldn't hurt to take a look. Sadly I won't get the peace and quiet I was looking forward to."

"I am fine with whatever you wish to do, love." Val smiled. "I am happy just being around you."

He reached over his shoulder and flipped one of the statues on the table upside down.

"Don't worry about tilting things. I got that handled."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Thu May 28, 2015 11:01 pm

"Whatever I wish to do? Even if it is similar to the cave incident?"

Susan asks with a grin as she starts spreading sticky stuff on the handles of Azazel's various weapons.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu May 28, 2015 11:02 pm

"Oh, I would not say that." Azazel stands and grins down at Xhiero, eyes dancing in mirth. "Maybe what is haunting the woods likes you and will grant your wish."
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Thu May 28, 2015 11:06 pm

"Yes?" He answered with a hint of uncertainty in his voice. Val pulled out a sling shot and aimed a ball of sticky substance at a hidden camera.

"I think we are having more fun destroying her house then going towards the other options."

"It would be quite troublesome if it likes me. Then I will have something following me at all times." He motioned for her to lead the way.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu May 28, 2015 11:17 pm

Azazel stares at him a moment and opens her mouth as if to say something before shaking her head and leading him out of the bakery. After a short trek through the forest, they walk into a small glade with a small lake with a waterfall.

RP Free for All: Chapter 6 - Page 22 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStPNP4WmQs5G9xJ5km1UQdVN8-2b-0A-g40m3F0oPBMWd62Mwu4g

Azazel kicks off her boots and takes a seat on the edge of the lake, sticking her feet in the water. "See? Peace and quiet."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Thu May 28, 2015 11:20 pm

"You know, it is a bit disheartening the way you seem so uncertain about the idea of doing that sort of thing with me..." 
    Susan pouts as she draws a fabulous mustache on one of Azzie's paintings in a washable crayon.

"Hey! Thai was one of my cameras!"
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Fri May 29, 2015 12:55 am

Xhiero nodded.

"Yup. Just want I needed." He began to make a fishing pool with a stick he picked up along the way. Digging the dirt near him for worms. Xhiero threw the line into the water and set the pole down.

"I thought those cameras were Azazel's for security reason. Oops."

Val watched as she continues to vandalize the household.

"We should stop before Azazel murders us when she gets home."

He glanced at Susan.
    "It's not that I don't want to..I am still a little shy about it around you."

Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri May 29, 2015 1:02 am

"Well, as long as you actually want to do those things, and aren't just tolerating them to please me....feeling wanted is important I think..."

Shifting, feeling suddenly embarrassed, she takes a moment to admire their handiwork.

"....yes... we are going to die. May I use you as a human shield? ...perhaps we should clean up before she returns..."
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Fri May 29, 2015 1:07 am

"Naw, we can leave things here and just run away. May be Xhiero will clean it up for us." He laughed. Val stood up and picked up Susan, carrying her in his arms.

"If Azazel kills me, you better be prepared for a long period of boredom." He said as he walked towards one of the guest rooms. Val gently placed Susan down on the bed and sat at the edge.

"We need to get you a new lab coat..."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri May 29, 2015 1:10 am

Azazel lays back on the bank of the lake and watches Xhiero fashion a fishing pole out of nothing with open curiosity. "You fish too? I am starting to feel like I have been slacking and have not been making the most of my time as an immortal."

Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Fri May 29, 2015 3:47 am

"Fishing is a good thing to pick up if you spend time traveling." He said as he made another one and hands it to Azazel.

"Have you spent most of your immortality killing?" He sets his bag down next to him and leans back against a log waiting for a fish to bite. Xhiero pulled out a small pouch of cookies and passed it towards Azazel.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri May 29, 2015 3:54 am

Azazel gingerly takes the fishing pole, looking at it as if it is something that would bite her. She mimics Xhiero's motions and casts her line out and waits for something to take the bait.

"Yes. I was trained for it, honed to be a weapon, and for a long time it was all I ever knew." She looks across the lake frowning and grabs a cookie. "I was good at it, so I suppose I never put the effort into anything else."
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Fri May 29, 2015 4:07 am

"Now you have the time to pick up a few traits." He set the bag down between then and started at the water. Suddenly Azazel's bobble began to move, rising and sinking.

"Looks like something is going to bite your bait. Grab the stick and reel it in." Xhiero said just as the bobble sank and the string began to tighten.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri May 29, 2015 4:12 am

Azazel rushes to grab the stick and reel in her fish. Probably yanking to hard and sending a tiny fish flying into her lap. She stares down at the thing flopping around in her lap and then back up at Xhiero. "Now what?"
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Fri May 29, 2015 4:22 am

"You really are hopeless at this." He picked up the string and dangled the small fish in front of him. Xhiero unhooked the fish and tossed it into an empty bag before adding another bait and throwing it back into the water.

"I'll make a fire while we wait for more fish to bite. Keep an eye on the rods." He said as he starts to stack rock into a circular formation and piling sticks inside.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri May 29, 2015 4:31 am

"Told you. I would probably have an easier time catching something with my hands." Azazel leans back on her hands and watches the bobbers float on the surface of the water. "I suppose swimming would just scare the fish away though."

Getting fidgety, Azazel pulls out a dagger and starts flipping it around. "How did you learn all this outdoorsy stuff anyway?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:24 am