Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+3
Susan Evensong
Sloan Ye'tovich
Dungeon Master Orange
7 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 6

Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

RP Free for All: Chapter 6 - Page 23 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 6

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Fri May 29, 2015 4:42 am

"There is always that option..nothing is stopping you from jumping in there and catching the fish with your bare hands." Xhiero begins to start the fire and setting up a small camp around it.

"I use to travel a lot when I was younger. I didn't like to be confide inside the palace." He walked over to Azazel and check the rods. Something was nipping at his rod. Xhiero pulled up a decent size fish and tossed it into the bag.

"Why don't you show me your fish hunting skills with your bare hands." He laughed. "If you don't want to get wet you can try to spear them with a sharp stick."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri May 29, 2015 4:54 am

"Challenge accepted." Azazel jumps up with a grin and starts taking off her armor til she's left in something easier to swim in. She ties her hair up into a ponytail and wades into the lake before disappearing beneath the surface.

Minutes tick by when suddenly Azazel springs back up near the shore with a large fish struggling in her hands. She makes her way out of the water and walks up to Xhiero, dripping water everywhere, and holds the fish out to him with a grin. "Your fish, sir."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri May 29, 2015 8:42 am

Susan frowns and removes her lab coat, fingers flying down the buttons with an almost unnatural speed.  Once it is removed she holds it up and examines it, tilting her head to one side.

"Why? What is wrong with it? And weren't we planning to flee?"
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Fri May 29, 2015 12:50 pm

"I was not expecting you to actually do that. I guess that is faster. Excellent catch too."

Xhiero undid his cloak and threw it over Azazel.

"Dry yourself by the fire. I will prepare dinner."He took the fish from her and walked over to a decent surface to clean out the fish. Once the fishes were prep he let then cook over the fire.

Val watch her undo the buttons unbelievingly.

"How do you unbutton all of those so fast?!?" He frowned

He shook his head at her question.

"There's no point in running Azazel will know where we are. There is not many places we go to." He shrug. " I will deal with my own little sister."

Val scooted closer to Susan and gave her a kiss.

"I feel like I've been a bad boyfriend lately and making you doubt me. I am sorry." Val placed his hands onto her shoulders and gently pushed her onto the bed.

"I love you very much...of course I enjoy doing that with you." He grinned and lowered his head to continue smothering her face a kisses.

[Herp derp. Steamy hot stuff happening.]
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri May 29, 2015 1:20 pm

"I am not one to turn down a challenge." Azazel pulls the cloak tighter around her and sits next to the fire, watching Xhiero cook with interest.
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Fri May 29, 2015 1:28 pm

Xhiero looked up from the fire to notice Azazel watching him.

"Were you interested in cooking again?" He laughed, feeding more branches into the fire. His eyes gaze up at the sky that was growing darker. "Hope you don't mind staying out a little late. I admit that I like it here."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri May 29, 2015 1:35 pm

Susan grins slightly as she starts to collect and don her clothing.

"That... was a surprise.... your point has been made.... quite well I might add..."

She smirks but some color still stains her cheeks. Rebuttoning her coat with great speed she notices Val's expression she laughs.

"The speed comes from practice, and haven't I already said I'm good with my hands? Why do I need a new coat?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri May 29, 2015 1:36 pm

"I find I like watching you cook. Probably because I can not do it myself." Azazel shrugs and reclines back on her hands. "We can stay as long as you would like. The dark does not bother me. Admittedly, this place probably gets better after nightfall."
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Fri May 29, 2015 1:40 pm

"Better? How so?" He looked around observing the landscape. "Do ghosts and spirits actually come out at night here?"

He laughed at the statement about her speedy hands before pulling his clothes back on.

"I have a hard time...going through all those buttons. Then there's more buttons under that coat..." He huffed and pouted at her. "It is almost as much work as breaking through a locked door."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri May 29, 2015 1:52 pm

"And you think dealing with all of your layers is easy? You wear enough clothing for three people!" 
    Susan laughs and shakes her head.

"Would you prefer I be easier to undress? I guess I could wear a skirt under the coat, it isn't like anyone but you would see it... Or maybe a break away lab coat? Maybe just tassels underneath?"

She starts laughing hysterically at the mental image.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri May 29, 2015 1:53 pm

Azazel chuckles. "You will have to wait and see."

As the sun finishes setting, the full moon sits high above the lake, peering down through the treetops. Several bushes baring night blooming flowers begin to florish and fireflies buzz about the coast of the lake. Across the water, glowing orbs can be seen hovering around the tree line, moving in and out of the forest.

"There seems to be more life here at night than during the day."
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Fri May 29, 2015 1:59 pm

Xhiero takes in the view, especially the light of the moon and the fireflies.

"It is truly beautiful here. Thank you for bringing me to this place." He pulled out his sketchbook and quietly doodle the scene into a small section of the paper.

"Do you come here often?"

"A skirt would look nice on you." Val blushed at the image of Susan wearing a skirt. "You wear whatever you are comfortable with. I will adapt to it."

He looked down at his clothes and study them for a moment.

"Maybe I should wear less clothes. It is easier to move around with only a few layers on."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri May 29, 2015 2:06 pm

Azazel restrains a laugh at the more than likely unintentional pick up line and scoots over closer to Xhiero, looking down at his sketch. "Not as often as I would like. I am usually only home a couple days before I go back to work. Not much time for leisure."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri May 29, 2015 2:09 pm

"I don't really mind either way. Is there a particular reason you wear so many layers? And why are you blushing over a skirt? You've seen me in far less clothing..."
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Fri May 29, 2015 2:15 pm

"You haven't been busy lately, now would be a good time to take a little break. Especially when you have to deal with those trouble makers you left behind." He lifted his pencil up to take measurements of the distance before dropping his hand back onto the paper and continuing.

"Would you rather stay here for the night? I have an odd feeling things are hectic right now at your estate."

"You would blush seeing me in a nice suit and a pair of glasses wouldn't you?" He starts to bundle up his extra clothing and putting them aside. Val shrugged at her question.

"Not sure, guess it was a traditional thing that grew onto me." Val let out a nervous laugh. "It is nice for hiding things like weapons and a good looking body."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri May 29, 2015 2:24 pm

"I have no problem staying, but I feel the longer I leave them alone the more damage they will cause." Azazel sighs and rests her head on his shoulder. "Why do they behave so much better at the bar? Maybe I should threaten Susan with no alcohol too."
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Fri May 29, 2015 2:28 pm

Xhiero closed his book and put it away after Azazel rested her head on his shoulder.

"You do appear to have a soft spot for Val and Susan. I think they can see that and use it to their advantage." He slowly placed his head on her's and continue to take in the view. It was rather different then the usual gloomy atmosphere he saw on a daily basis.

"We can head back after dinner." He noted towards the fish over the fire place. They seem about ready to be consumed.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri May 29, 2015 2:29 pm

"I blush around you now..."
    Susan rolls her eyes at his next statement.

"Perhaps that is why you didn't bother with as much clothing when you weren't wearing the bell, you seem to have a different fighting style....body was good either way though...."

Laughing Susan looks around the room.

"Well, we've caused enough trouble to enrage your sister for months, what now?"
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Fri May 29, 2015 2:45 pm

He shrug.

"Looks like we still have time to run away. What is a good hiding place?" He sat on the bed, trying to think of a good place. "She does hate the feywild. She will never go there to find us!"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri May 29, 2015 2:45 pm

"Alright. We can always come back another time when I do not have to play babysitter." Azazel reluctantly stands and pulls her fish from the spit and picks at the meat. "I sincerely hope I do not have to murder them. I would rather not have to replace the floors again."
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Fri May 29, 2015 2:51 pm

"Why would you replace the floors? They know you don't value the floors as much as you value armory and weapons." He picked up his own fish and bites into it.

"If they cause too much trouble, I will deal with them."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri May 29, 2015 2:58 pm

"I suppose we could hide in that bar Demetri abandoned, but how long will we need to hide? How long does your sister typically stay angry?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri May 29, 2015 3:01 pm

Azazel scowls. "I would like to think they have enough self preservation to not touch my weapons."

"Watching you handle them would certainly be something to see though." She chuckles and grins at him.

Finishing off her fish, Azazel heads over to the lake to wash up and put her armor back on. Brushing off any dirt that might have found its way on to it, Azazel hands Xhiero his cloak back.
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Fri May 29, 2015 3:15 pm

"I am not sure how well I can handle Susan." He sighed as he draped the cloak back over his shoulder and put out the fire. Xhiero picked up his belongings and quietly waited to follow after Azazel.

"We could."

"I am not sure how long she would stay mad about us vandalizing her weapons. If worse comes to worse. I will think of something." He grinned.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri May 29, 2015 3:27 pm

Susan frowns slightly.

"Why do I feel this unpleasant sensation in the pit of my stomach when I think of Azazel being that upset with me?" She sighs and pulls out a sending stone. "Guess it can't be helped...."

Several minutes later two interns appear, conspicuously, neither of them are Fluffernutter. Under Susan's orders the two begin cleaning, when they are finished the house seems to be almost cleaner than it was before.

After scolding them for some imagined slight (can't be too nice!), she sends the pair away and turns to grin at Val.

"We don't have to flee! ... for now...."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:19 am