Good luck!

RP Free for All: Chapter 7

Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 7

Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:27 pm

The deva looks stunned, its face stuck in a look of terror. Suddenly, the angel's body cracks, and falls to pieces; not unlike a marble statue. The creature is dead!
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:31 pm

"That was most unnecessary timing! I can't believe it followed us all the way here." Val growled and rushed to find a med kit. He returned and starts tending to Azazel's wounds before checking up on 14 year old Susan.

"Are you two okay?"
    Azazel Morgenstern
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Morgenstern on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:32 pm

"Well, shit." Azazel kicks the shattered piece of the deva, holding her hand to her head to stem the bleeding.

Taking a look around the room, she stares at her utterly destroyed house and groans. "I am fine. I need to find whoever took Xhiero and destroyed my fucking house!" She fidgets as Val tends to her wounds already anxious to get moving again.
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:47 pm

"Sister, you are in now shape to fight if you head out to find Xhiero. Take a short rest and heal up before you do." Val frowned. He put the kit aside and began to clean up the mess in the house. Sweeping up the broken shards and washing out all the blood.
    Azazel Morgenstern
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Morgenstern on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:53 pm

Azazel growls, but when she starts to feel a bit woozy from blood loss she gives in. "Fine. I will rest. Briefly. But I will not leave him any longer than that."

She heads to her room and falls into her bed, muttering to herself, before dozing off.
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:08 pm

"I am sure he can protect himself long enough til we are ready." Val muttered as she left the room. He narrowed his eye at Susan and dragged her to her room to tuck her in.

"You rest up too." He sprinkled sleeping powder on her to make sure she didn't run away. Val sneaks into Azazel's room and does the same.

He pulled out another pieces of paper and scribbled some strange code onto the paper before sending it off on a pigeon.

"Hopefully that will help us for now."

Before evening, a pigeon flies smack into Azazel's face and sits there. It cooed and made itself comfortable.

A note attached to its leg.

Code:
    Nightengale ship. Formal Auction Ball. 9 PM.
    Azazel Morgenstern
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Morgenstern on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:47 pm

Azazel groans and swats at the bird before opening her eyes. "Hrm?"

"Val and his connections.." She unties the message and sends the bird on its way before reading the missive.  "A formal auction ball? They are going to sell Xhiero?"

With a growl, Azazel moves to her closet, pulls out a dress and some shoes, tossing them on her bed before marching off to find Val and Susan. She yells down the hall, "WE HAVE A PARTY TO GO TO."
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong on Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:54 pm

Susan awakes with a start to Azazel's shouting. Hearing the word 'party' Susan looks down at her new 14 year old form and groans.

"Not happening."

Pulling out her remote she presses the button she used to return from child form in the past. For an instant she returns to regular size before once again shrinking. With a growl she pulls out a screwdriver and starts ripping into her remote making adjustments while swearing continuously.

"I think I'm missing a part that I'd need for a permanent restoration.... buuuuut..." She presses a button and once again resumes adult form. A timer appears on the remote.

"I can at least look like a damned adult for a four hour stretch."

She grins at her own brilliance before turning to Val.

"Any suggestions on what I should wear to this shindig? I've got tits again, my favorite accessories!"
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val on Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:21 am

Val raised an eyebrow at Azazel when he saw her in a dress. That would really flatter your man, to bad he had to see it in this situation.

He turned to Susan and sighed at her child form shrinking and growing. Val scratched his chin as he watched her.

"If you value your accessories so much, you should just march in there topless. Of course, that wouldn't make me very happy." He turned around to grab something and tossed it at Susan. Try this dress on. You did fancy red before."
    Azazel Morgenstern
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Morgenstern on Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:31 am

"The note your bird brought said 'formal', so I am dressing formally." Azazel stuffs her armor and weapons into her bag and ties it to her hip.

"I am heading out to the ship. I will see you there." She heads for the front door, making a stop to pet and feed Asher, before starting the trek to the ship.
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong on Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:35 am

"Well, statistically men prefer women in red. The theory is that this is due to some basic hunting instinct left over from our caveman days. Either way, it makes them that much easier to manipulate...."

Still mid lecture, Susan stares dubiously at the dress for a moment before shrugging and changing into it. Examining herself in the mirror with an embarrassed expression she looks over at Val.

"Well, you can definitely tell the 'accessories' are there!" She says with a nervous chuckle. "As well as a good portion of my stomach... Does this... look okay? And are you ready to go rescue our bartender?
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:06 am

"Our? You are the one who uses him the most. I suppose we shouldn't keep Azazel and Xhiero waiting." Val laughed. He walked over to Susan with a bit smile on his face. He starts to poke the opening with his finger and giggled.

"The purpose of forcing the dress on you." Val shifted into a fox and wrapped himself around her neck. "Ready!"

Xhiero slowly woke up. As his vision adjusted to the dim lighting of his surrounding, his head jerked up.

"Where am I?" He asked himself only to find his voice was not the same. "What?"

Xhiero looked down at his body to find himself in a dress. His frame more slender and curvier then he was use too.

"About time you woke up my dear. I was starting to worry that odd position was going to cramp your neck." Sloan stepped out from the shadows and loomed over the caged Xhiero was sitting in.

"Shall I massage your neck for you, princess?" He reached through the bars and starts to caress Xhiero's neck. The reaper quickly turned around and slapped the drow's hand.

"Don't touch me!"

"Feisty. I like my women like that. A pity I have to auction you off. The price people would pay for pretty woman. Not to mention a dragon." Sloan licked his lips. "The show is about to start. Make sure you work on that posture and smile." He blew paralyzing powder at Xhiero and snapped his fingers as his goons came to drag Xhiero away.
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:10 am

"Comfortable, are we?"
    Susan rolls her eyes before hurrying after Azazel.
    Azazel Morgenstern
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Morgenstern on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:14 am

Azazel finds the ship and heads inside, scanning for any indication of where Xhiero is as well as scanning the gathered crowd.

+5
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:14 am

The member 'Azazel Morgenstern' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:25 am

Azazel noticed a majority of the crowd staring at stage. The curtains closed as a speaker was preparing for the auction. The man cleared his throat and begins a short opening speech. He begins to go through the auction. The party sees various tings from artifacts, jewelry, even some of Valen'dora's crystals. Finally they wheel up a large cage with an scowling woman with long dark hair and bright red eyes. She appears to be motionless except for her raging eyes.

"Now we have a female, black dragon. Starting bid of 500 gold." the announcer waved his hand towards the cage.

In the back you catch a glimpse of Sloan sitting in a large, tall chair vaguely hidden in the shadows. He smirks at the group and winks at Azazel.
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:27 am

With a shrug Susan steals a bidding paddle and places a bid.

"Shall I handle the financial aspect whilst you attempt to physically obtain our... princess?"
    Azazel Morgenstern
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Morgenstern on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:30 am

Azazel glares at Sloan before pushing her way to the front of the crowd. She stares at the woman in the cage, trying to get her attention. The resemblance is uncanny, but how? It can not be a coincidence.

She looks over to Susan and nods. "We will try it this way first. If not... " She grins darkly.
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:35 am

Xhiero stared down at Azazel who was eying him.

Great...this is embarrassing. Does she recognize me?.

"700 gold! 725! 750! Anyone higher then that? 800!" The price kept going higher and higher as the announcer gets more excited.
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:36 am

A well dressed woman raises her bidding paddle confidently. "850 gold pieces."
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:38 am

"850?!?! Going once. Going twice..."
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:39 am

Another woman raised her paddle.

"860." She spreads her fan out and covers half her face. All the men and women around her seems to be allured by her fragrance. Her hair adorn with many flowers.
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:40 am

With a roll of her eyes Susan bids again.

"2000!

Well, I am rich. This can go on all night.... it will be interesting explaining to mother why I spent so much money on a man though..."

Turning her attention to Sloan she uses her remote to beam a message into his head.

"Okay, this is a real inconvenience and everything. But I have to know, how did you do that? It is quite the interesting trick Mr. Sloan."
    Azazel Morgenstern
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Morgenstern on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:41 am

Leaving the bidding to Susan, Azazel moves up to the base of the stage and mutters just loud enough for Xhiero to hear, "My, someone is popular."

She stares intently at the cage, analyzing its construction. How easily can I break that?

+5
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:41 am

The member 'Azazel Morgenstern' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:59 am