Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

5 posters

Boatversations

Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Boatversations - Page 2 Empty Re: Boatversations

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:30 am

"God, I hope not. I hate bards." Susan shudders slightly.

"However, you are fairly interesting, meaning your stories are somewhat interesting as well. Certainly better than sitting around bored out of our fucking skulls, at least. Or, I suppose I could tell you a story." She shrugs. "Or we could sit in silence."
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:32 am

"A story for a story then," he says as he leans back. "How shall we decide on who goes first?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:34 am

"Flip a coin?" Susan suggests with a shrug.

"Heads you go first, Tails I go."

(Heads odds Tails Evens)
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:34 am

The member 'Susan Evensong' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd4' :
    Boatversations - Page 2 Forumdiced4
    Result : 1
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:35 am

"Winner winner, chicken dinner. Looks like you get to go first, you lucky dog." Susan smirks.
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:44 am

"Lucky me," Aden mumbles. "So, what do you to hear? Another story about Val or something else?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:53 am

"Hmm, either one is fine with me. What are you in the mood for? One of the first stories Val ever told me was about his.... almost... first kiss... turned out to be Demetri... You could always talk about your first kiss. Another story about Val is also wonderful."
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:08 am

"My first kiss? Gods, above how do you expect me to remember such a trivial thing?"
    He rocks his head back and forth trying to think of something to tell. "I know, I'll tell you about how I discovered that I was bi. Does that sound interesting?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:10 am

"Actually, that is quite interesting." Susan replies studying him with more curiosity than before.
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:36 am

Aden smiles at the power she has given him with her curiosity. "Well it began long ago before you were even born," he starts as he tries to recall when the event actually happened. "This happened back when I was still drinking, now that I think about it this is also the reason why I stopped drinking."

"Anyway, when I was younger I liked to get wasted, basically to escape the world. When I got drunk was also the only times I flirted when I was younger. Man, I've changed a lot over the years. Back on topic, I flirted (or seduce depending on how you want to look at it) with any pretty girl that I saw, and as you can imagine I tended to get quite lucky." He wiggles his eyebrows at her.

"That day was a really bad one, but I can't quite remember why; so I got more wasted then normal which was a lot. And from what little I can recall (much of the night is still a blur) I remember seeing this really hot lady at the bar, she was the pretties thing I had ever seen before and with the booze helping my confidence I went to go flirt with her. But before I could get to her this large man blocked my path and like a drunken idiot I challenged him but to my wasted ass surprise he wasn't interested in the woman but me."

"Now to be honest I'm not really sure what he said to me but whatever it was had me forgetting about the lady. The next thing I can recall was his large hands exploring my body and it being a wonderful contrast to the small, dainty hands of women I was used too and his strong but oh so gentle strokes, if you know what I mean," Aden pauses to wink at Susan.

"The last thing I can remember of that moment is waking up and being very sore but it felt quite good. A week later, I was horny again but also curious so instead of flirty with a woman I tried a guy and well there you have it."

"Oh, and the reason why I stopped drinking was because despite actually having a good time I wasn't to pleased that someone talked ME into bed and not the other way around so after that I decided it was best that I stay sober."

Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:46 am

Susan listens intently and is surprised to find herself coloring slightly at the story. Snapping out of it as he finishes, Susan grins.

"Well that certainly was interesting. Sounds like a great deal of fun."
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:55 am

Aden smiles at the memory. "It really was," he starts as he struggles to remember the face of the man, "I did go looking for the man later for round two but for that time for me to be the dominate one." He scratches his chin the face never really forming. "I never did find him, of course I doesn't help that I can't recall how he looks."

He looks back at Susan. "Honey, it's your turn."

Last edited by WonderingHero on Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:01 am

"Well, what type of story would you like to hear? Something about me? Something about one of my other party members?" She tilts her head and continues to watch him.

"I gave you some direction at least."
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:16 am

"Sheesh, aren't bards supposed to be good a story telling," he grumbles, "I guess you are not technically a bard but that's not really an excuse either."

He leans back and taps his finger on his chin. "What do I want to hear?" He glances at her. "I've talked about me so it's only fitting that you talk about you." He looks around a bit before his eyes settle on her. "Tell me an exciting story."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:20 am

"Exciting, eh? There was the time that Crumnley first asked Etheyl on a date, that same night Demetri came and swept Azazel away as well. Another party member, Kirika, you may have him in his shop in Son Tanusia, big, chivalrous, dresses like a damned lumberjack... Anyways, Kirika and I had been left alone to be bored out of our minds. Unwilling to take that lying down, we proceeded to get ridiculously drunk and follow Etheyl.

We had a great deal of fun following them, spying on them. Doing excellent Crumnely impressions..." At this Susan holds up her hand like a giant shaggy mustache and giggles.

"Then we... took a wrong turn and had a bit of a... run in with a group of werewolves. At first we attempted to make a run for it, which turned out to be wildly unsuccessful. One of the creatures actually managed to bite me, I started feeling the effects quite quickly. As you can imagine, I don't really withstand much physical damage. The fever and chills started so quickly, I was sure I'd die. However, somehow, the two of us managed to escape with our lives. And as you can see, I'm not a werewolf."

She seems to ponder something for a moment and then laughs.

"You know, up until then I had never really consumed alcohol. I suddenly discovered that I liked the stuff a great deal. Sort of the opposite of your story, really."
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:28 am

Aden was just casually listening but when Susan mentioned the werewolves she had his full attention. He watched her carefully, wondering if he had seen her during a full moon. Suddenly he wasn't feeling to comfortable being in her room anymore but hell if he wasn't going to leave his stuff behind.

"It sure was," he half mumbled.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:33 am

"Don't look so nervous." She grumbles. "I already said that I didn't become a werewolf. If I did, I would hopefully be more durable than I am now, not to mention Val would not insist on calling me 'Kitty'."

She tilts her head and studies him again.

"Now, you should tell another story."
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:36 am

"Whatever you say," he says after a bit of silence and relaxes his shoulders.

"You and your stories. Fine," he lays down. "You complain that I didn't give you a prompt and yet you don't give me one?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:42 am

"So needy." Susan clicks her tongue dramatically as she shakes her head.

"Why don't you tell me a funny story? However, if you no longer wish to tell stories, I suppose I could leave you here and find someone else to talk with..."
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:45 am

Aden waves his hand lazily in the air, "I said I would tell a story so I shall."

He sits up and yawns. "A funny story, huh? I guess I could tell you about the time I removed Val's bell, want to hear about that?"

Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:47 am

Susan shudders slightly at this.

"Oh, I cannot imagine that went well. Do tell."
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:25 am

"It certainly did not," Aden says as he shutters at the memory.

"It happened back when I was still getting to know Foxy. He turned down all my advances which was annoying but I was okay. I would never force myself on anyone but I was damn curious as to what lay hidden under all that fabric; as I'm sure you were before your first time." He winks at her.

"I had tried a few times to peak at him while he was changing but that damn nose of his usually gave me away all the time and he was far to innocent to ever get my hints. To be honest, I'm not sure why I just didn't ask him to strip, he probably would of."

"After a few days a traveling to our next heist we passed by a bath house and since I'm not one to pass on a nice bath, I dragged Foxy to it. To be honest at that time I didn't really have the plans to see him naked, I really did just want a nice bath."

"We went to our separate lockers to undress, I had finished first so I went into the tub to relax and that's when I noticed Foxy walking about (a towel wrapped around his waist) with the bell on. And I don't know if you have been to a public bath but such a thing is not allowed as it could be bring unwanted things into the tube. So like an idiot I didn't let Foxy explain to me what the bell was and removed it. And well I'm sure you know what happened from there. The bathhouse had to count is blessing that we were the only patrons that day."

"The next thing I know I had the wind knocked out of me and was knocked into the water, where I, of course, lost hold of the bell. Before, I could even register what happened Foxy was heading towards me, claws out ready to draw blood. Lucky for me I was a faster swimmer and managed to get out of the bath before he could grab hold. But it never did cross my mind to grab the bell."

"I thought his attention was completely on me so I made a straight be line for the exit. I was nearly there with a crazy demon on my tail and then a clerk spotted us and screamed drawing his attention off of me. I hate pain, I always avoid it the best as I can but I couldn't just abandon her, after all I started it."

"So, when Foxy went after her I charged after him. I managed to catch him by surprise and knocked him off his feet," Aden pauses to feel a bit proud of himself, "But it quickly spiraled down after that. Somewhere in all my dodging I somehow managed to communicate to the lady to go fetch a bell, the look she gave me was priceless but she went and did it."

"Putting on the bell was fucking hard, let me tell you. I couldn't get close nor could I risk just throwing the bell and hoping for the best. I had to wait for an opening and it was damn hard especially when I was getting very tired. My shinny grace came from the clerk during the fighting she went and got some soapy water and threw it under Foxy's feet causing him to slip. Not letting my chance get away, I straddled him and shoved that damn bell over his neck but not before he sunk his claws into my sides. I still have a scar from them." He touches his lower sides.

"After everything calmed down Foxy and I were kicked out of the bathhouse without our clothes! I understand Foxy but I still don't get why I got kicked out! So under the cover of the night I had to sneak in and steal our stuff back. Foxy and I never speak of that day."

Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:35 am

"You... poor man." Susan stares at him eyes filling with the closest thing to sympathy that he's seen from her. "However, it is pretty impressive that you were able to handle it so well... and that you saved that clerk.... You softie..."

Tired of standing, she flops onto the bed next to him.

"Have you considered becoming a bard? You've quite the talent for storytelling.
    "
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:40 am

"I'm more than just pretty looks," Aden smirks as he makes room for Susan. "I've never really thought about it before. I probably should, I do tell stories in towns that don't have much to offer for a thief."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:44 am

"I suppose, if we are still trading a story for a story, it would be my turn. What sort of story would you like now?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content