Good luck!


    Boatversations

    Share

    WonderingHero

    Posts : 928
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2015-04-13

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  WonderingHero on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:26 pm

    Aden is still lying on the floor laughing. "It's a good thing I didn't kiss her on the lips like I had planned too," he says between gasps.

    Azazel Morgenstern
    The Executioner

    Posts : 6157
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2015-03-16
    Age : 26

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Azazel Morgenstern on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:32 pm

    Vasani tilts her head and stares at Susan. "How did Fluffy win her over if she breaks down when you touch her?"

    WonderingHero

    Posts : 928
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2015-04-13

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  WonderingHero on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:35 pm

    "Only the gods know," Aden responds as he calms down from his fit. "I think I should take this chance to escape. Bye Love." And with that Aden leaves.

    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Susan Evensong on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:36 pm

    Slowly snapping out of it, Susan teleports in front of Aden and grabs his chin firmly. She doesn't hurt him, but she does apply a certain amount of pressure to keep him from moving.

    "Aden, darling, if you wanted my attention so badly why did you not just say so?" Her voice while still pleasant is suddenly softer and more crooning  holding a slightly more sinister edge, she... seems angry... maybe... but her smirk seems to imply a great deal of amusement as well.

    WonderingHero

    Posts : 928
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2015-04-13

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  WonderingHero on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:48 pm

    Aden just laughs at Susan. "There you go Cupcake," he starts, "finally loosing up a bit, eh?"


    Last edited by WonderingHero on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Susan Evensong on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:55 pm

    "Loosen up? I'm loose enough already!" Susan protests then sighs at the poor phrasing releasing him.

    "Do not challenge me to that game, Aden. You may regret it, Val always does."

    Turning back to Vasani she finally answers her question.

    "Val forced contact on me so often that I just... got used to it.... Besides, our first kiss was one I forced upon him." She laughs.

    Azazel Morgenstern
    The Executioner

    Posts : 6157
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2015-03-16
    Age : 26

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Azazel Morgenstern on Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:02 pm

    Looking between Aden and Susan, Vasani rubs the back of her head. "Keeping my promise to Fluffy is going to be harder than I thought."

    "Sooo, were we going to go bother your crew or.. "

    WonderingHero

    Posts : 928
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2015-04-13

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  WonderingHero on Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:06 pm

    "Oh Cupcake, don't be like that," Aden teases as he wraps his arm around her shoulder and puts some of his weight onto her. "I was only teasing you."

    Carefully Aden tries to snatch her device, without her knowing.

    +10 Slight of Hand

    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:06 pm

    The member 'WonderingHero' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :

    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Susan Evensong on Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:08 pm

    Susan freezes again as Aden grabs her and is far too distracted to notice her Device being stolen.

    "Th...that sounds like a great idea Vasani!" She replies giving the woman a somewhat pleading look.

    Azazel Morgenstern
    The Executioner

    Posts : 6157
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2015-03-16
    Age : 26

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Azazel Morgenstern on Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:12 pm

    Vasani grabs Susan's hand and pulls her away from Aden. "Where do they hang out? The galley? That's where most of my men go when they're goofing off."

    She guides Susan to the stairs leading below deck before turning to Aden and giving him a thumbs up for his skillful pick pocket.

    WonderingHero

    Posts : 928
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2015-04-13

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  WonderingHero on Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:15 pm

    Aden laughs quietly to himself before pocketing his new prize and following after the ladies.

    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Susan Evensong on Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm

    "Yes, they seem to centralize in the galley. Safety in numbers you know... especially after Aden molested them." Susan chuckles at the memory and glances over at Aden.

    "You can be quite amusing."

    Azazel Morgenstern
    The Executioner

    Posts : 6157
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2015-03-16
    Age : 26

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Azazel Morgenstern on Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:26 pm

    "Ooh, Aden molested them? Does that mean they're pretty?" Vasani skips along and heads into the galley.

    WonderingHero

    Posts : 928
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2015-04-13

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  WonderingHero on Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:32 pm

    "Not really," Aden shurgs as he catches up to the women. "I was turned invisible and I wasn't going to not put it to use so I fucked with our new crew members. It was hilarious!"

    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Susan Evensong on Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:34 pm

    "It really was! Especially after the invisibility wore off while he was grabbing some guy's crotch." Susan laughs even harder than before at the memory.

    Azazel Morgenstern
    The Executioner

    Posts : 6157
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2015-03-16
    Age : 26

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Azazel Morgenstern on Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:38 pm

    "I hate it when that happens."

    Vasani grabs a bottle of ale and looks for someone to bother.



    +5 Perception??? I DUNNO

    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:38 pm

    The member 'Azazel Morgenstern' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :

    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Susan Evensong on Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:50 pm

    Vasani sees a group of men huddled together drinking.

    Azazel Morgenstern
    The Executioner

    Posts : 6157
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2015-03-16
    Age : 26

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Azazel Morgenstern on Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:54 pm

    Vasani jumps over to the group and sits in the first lap she sees. "Hello. What are all you fine gentlemen up to?" She gives the group a winning smile to distract from her hand sliding into a nearby pocket and stealing whatever is within.


    +11 sleight of hand.

    Azazel Morgenstern
    The Executioner

    Posts : 6157
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2015-03-16
    Age : 26

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Azazel Morgenstern on Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:55 pm

    Dices

    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:55 pm

    The member 'Azazel Morgenstern' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :

    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Susan Evensong on Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:10 am

    The men all jump and seem almost terrified, they calm slightly when they see that the interloper is a pretty girl, but remain wary. After all, it was a pretty girl that blasted the strange invisible man so hard that all that was left was a puff of smoke.

    "A...And who might you be?"

    Vasani manages to find a wallet sized book full of dirty pictures. How fun!

    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Susan Evensong on Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:20 am

    Susan stands back and watches Vasani with Aden.

    "Damn, she might be better at Sleight of Hand, than you are." She glances over at him and grins.
    "Hey, if you wanna REALLY freak them out, we should have you show up again. They think you're dead."

    WonderingHero

    Posts : 928
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2015-04-13

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  WonderingHero on Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:22 am

    "Oh, I will," Aden says as he watches Vasani. "But it will be more fun to let them think they have a chance with the pretty girl and then have me come and steal her away." He laughs.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:11 am


      Current date/time is Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:11 am