Good luck!


    Boatversations

    Share
    avatar
    Azazel Morgenstern
    The Executioner

    Posts : 6157
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2015-03-16
    Age : 26

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Azazel Morgenstern on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:22 am

    "I never thought to find such a gentleman on a pirate ship." Vasani looks down, to hide her face as she tries to contain her laughter, but hopes it comes off more as bashful.

    She attempts to pick pocket again.


    +11
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:22 am

    The member 'Azazel Morgenstern' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Susan Evensong on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:26 am

    Vasani finds a strange cylindrical tube, it looks kind of like a flashlight, but the inside is soft and squishy.


    "Of course, little lady!" He says lifting her chin. "How could I ever upset a fair maiden like yerself?"


    "Because you're a man who sleeps with men! You know all about jizz! Make this horrible feeling stop!"

    She looks at Val with a small smile.

    "And you. Thank you for headbutting that horrible, horrible book."
    avatar
    WonderingHero

    Posts : 928
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2015-04-13

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  WonderingHero on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:50 am

    "Wow, I feel sorry for Foxy," Aden comments but makes no effort to do anything for Susan.
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Susan Evensong on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:54 am

    With a sigh, Susan proceeds to wipe her hands off on Aden's shirt, and then wipes poor Val off on his shirt as well.

    Susan sticks her tongue out at Aden and pulls Val closer to her chest.
    avatar
    WonderingHero

    Posts : 928
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2015-04-13

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  WonderingHero on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:56 am

    Annoyed, Aden rips off his shirt and toss it over Susan. He then proceeds to walk away from her.
    avatar
    Azazel Morgenstern
    The Executioner

    Posts : 6157
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2015-03-16
    Age : 26

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Azazel Morgenstern on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:57 am

    Vasani puts the 'tube' back into the guy's pocket. Need a different guy's pockets. This one has no money. Just sadness. And where the hell is my backup?

    "You don't have to worry about that, honey." She favors the man a grin and slings an arm the guy on her other side to try his pockets. "Are we still playing?"

    +11
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:57 am

    The member 'Azazel Morgenstern' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Susan Evensong on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:00 am

    Susan lets out a horrified gasp and flails her way out from under the shirt.


    "Ew ew ew ew ew!"

    Trying to find her remote again, Susan frowns further.

    "Aden!" She shouts after him. "Don't just leave Vasani, I can't help her without my remote!"



    "Why yes, Little Lady, I believe it is your turn to give a someone the truth or dare ultimatum." The man grins happily not noticing as Vasani manages to rob him of 10 gold.
    avatar
    WonderingHero

    Posts : 928
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2015-04-13

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  WonderingHero on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:04 am

    "Fine," Aden complains as he enters the room again. He leans against the door frame watching and waiting.


    Last edited by WonderingHero on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Susan Evensong on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:23 am

    Susan looks over at Aden and nods.

    "Thank you. Next, could you return my remote.... please? I'm pretty much defenseless without it and the feeling is rather.....unsettling... especially so far from home."


    Unconsciously, she pulls Val closer taking comfort in his presence.
    avatar
    Azazel Morgenstern
    The Executioner

    Posts : 6157
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2015-03-16
    Age : 26

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Azazel Morgenstern on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:37 am

    "Alright." Vasani puts a finger to her lips and looks around the table before climbing into another man's lap. She swirls a finger around his chest as her other hand moves for his pocket. "You. Truth or dare?"


    +11

    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:37 am

    The member 'Azazel Morgenstern' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :
    avatar
    Xhiero/Val

    Posts : 5665
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2015-03-23

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Xhiero/Val on Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:22 am

    Little Val seems to be too distracted by her constant snuggles. He finally snaps out of and glares at Aden.

    "Stop being mean to Susan. Return her remote. I thought you were a gentleman."
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Susan Evensong on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:38 am

    Vasani climbs atop a man covered in amulets and other various (mostly fake) holy symbols. He seems far more shaken up than the other man, as if he was recently traumatized.

    "U-uh... t...t...truth?"


    Vasani finds 5 gold and a pamphlet on killing vampires.
    avatar
    Azazel Morgenstern
    The Executioner

    Posts : 6157
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2015-03-16
    Age : 26

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Azazel Morgenstern on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:14 pm

    "Aw, don't be so scared, pet. I promise I don't bite. Unless you want me to that is." Vasani hugs the poor terrified man. "If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?"

    -------

    http://spiritchaserstrategy.niceboard.com/viewtopic.forum?t=67

    Sponsored content

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:55 am