Good luck!


    Boatversations

    Share
    avatar
    Xhiero/Val

    Posts : 5665
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2015-03-23

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Xhiero/Val on Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:11 pm

    "I didn't say it was safe. It is entertaining." Sloan pulled the drink from Vasani's hand and took a sip before handing it back.

    "I have no intention of bothering your friend. I have no interest in a piece of shit who runs away from his problems and throws a baby fit about it. Running at the slight hint of pain...that is pathetic."
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Susan Evensong on Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:25 pm

    "You would do well to avoid insulting my friends while squatting in my room." Susan warns feeling her fingers twitch towards her remote.


    "....and just what is so entertaining about my room? Surely you can find amusement elsewhere."
    avatar
    Azazel Morgenstern
    The Executioner

    Posts : 6157
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2015-03-16
    Age : 26

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Azazel Morgenstern on Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:29 pm

    Vasani takes the bottle back and takes a swig. She twists around to lay down with her feet dangling over the arm of the couch, humming to herself.
    avatar
    Xhiero/Val

    Posts : 5665
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2015-03-23

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Xhiero/Val on Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:49 pm

    "Do suggest what I can do else where on this ship?" He said bored.
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Susan Evensong on Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:03 am

    "You could get off the ship completely! Falling that, you could always go explore the baths."
    Frowning Susan grabs his arm and attempts to hoist him off of her sofa.
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:03 am

    The member 'Susan Evensong' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :
    avatar
    Xhiero/Val

    Posts : 5665
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2015-03-23

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Xhiero/Val on Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:20 am

    "Why are you so eager to get rid of me when I have not done anything wrong ever since setting foot onto this ship, love?" Sloan covered his mouth and yawned boredly.

    str save

    -1
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:20 am

    The member 'Xhiero/Val' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :
    avatar
    Xhiero/Val

    Posts : 5665
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2015-03-23

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Xhiero/Val on Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:21 am

    He gets pulled onto his feet.
    avatar
    Azazel Morgenstern
    The Executioner

    Posts : 6157
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2015-03-16
    Age : 26

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Azazel Morgenstern on Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:23 am

    Vasani perks up a bit. "Your ship has baths? How nice are we talking?"
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Susan Evensong on Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:29 am

    "Because, the only times we've ever met you've screwed us over in some way. You must have been nice to Azazel when it was just the two of you, but you never have been with me. And you've hurt my friends... repeatedly. I have no reason to trust anything you do."

    She says as she continues to push him towards the door.

    "They are actually really nice baths." Susan tells Vasani happily as she continues to shove Sloan out the door. "The person we liberated the ship from was into that kind of thing."
    avatar
    Xhiero/Val

    Posts : 5665
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2015-03-23

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Xhiero/Val on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:37 am

    Sloan sighed as he was shoved out the door. Once he set foot into the halls he stealthed.

    10
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:37 am

    The member 'Xhiero/Val' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Susan Evensong on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:42 am

    "Oh goody. He has stealthed again." Susan sighs, looking around to see if she can spot him.
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:42 am

    The member 'Susan Evensong' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Susan Evensong on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:43 am

    Realizing that she has no idea where Sloan is, Susan rolls her eyes.

    "Well, as long as he isn't in my room. Vasani, will you be joining him?"
    avatar
    Azazel Morgenstern
    The Executioner

    Posts : 6157
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2015-03-16
    Age : 26

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Azazel Morgenstern on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:49 am

    Vasani smirks. "What makes you think he isn't in here?"

    She sits up and shrugs at Susan's question. "I was thinking about checking out those baths you mentioned. My ship has many things, but nice, huge baths are one thing it lacks."
    avatar
    Azazel Morgenstern
    The Executioner

    Posts : 6157
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2015-03-16
    Age : 26

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Azazel Morgenstern on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:50 am

    useless perception
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:50 am

    The member 'Azazel Morgenstern' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Susan Evensong on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:52 am

    "Mostly, it is just wishful thinking. I am not sure why he keeps invading my room." She says with a frown.

    "Very well, follow me." With a small smile Susan guides Vasani to the large baths.

    "Enjoy."
    avatar
    Azazel Morgenstern
    The Executioner

    Posts : 6157
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2015-03-16
    Age : 26

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Azazel Morgenstern on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:57 am

    Vasani lets out a low whistle as she takes in the baths. "Damn. Who the hell did you get this ship from?"

    She wastes no time stripping down and sinking into the water with a sigh.
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Susan Evensong on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:59 am

    Susan laughs turning around respectfully and leaning against the wall.

    "Val's older brother, actually." She replies.
    avatar
    Azazel Morgenstern
    The Executioner

    Posts : 6157
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2015-03-16
    Age : 26

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Azazel Morgenstern on Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:02 am

    "Let me know if he has another ship that needs to be taken off his hands. I'll be happy to help."
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Susan Evensong on Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:06 am

    "You'll have to count me out on that particular excursion. Obtaining this ship brought me the closest I've come to dying in a long time, and I have no desire to repeat the experience."
    avatar
    Azazel Morgenstern
    The Executioner

    Posts : 6157
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2015-03-16
    Age : 26

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Azazel Morgenstern on Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:07 am

    Vasani tilts her head back to look at Susan. "Is he that good of a fighter?"

    Sponsored content

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:20 pm