Good luck!


    Boatversations

    Share
    avatar
    Azazel Morgenstern
    The Executioner

    Posts : 6157
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2015-03-16
    Age : 27

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Azazel Morgenstern on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:26 pm

    Vasani sighs and leans back on her hands. "I should have seen that coming."

    She opens her mouth to answer when her attention is caught by the sound of rustling. Her gaze snaps into the corner and her hand goes to her sword, looking for what snuck in.


    -1
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:26 pm

    The member 'Azazel Morgenstern' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :
    avatar
    Xhiero/Val

    Posts : 5665
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2015-03-23

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Xhiero/Val on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:28 pm

    Sloan's eyes narrowed as he looked towards the direction of the sound.

    Perception: 0
    + 5 poison spray
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:28 pm

    The member 'Xhiero/Val' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Susan Evensong on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:30 pm

    Sloan spots a small robot... that is now coated in poison! Sweet!
    avatar
    Xhiero/Val

    Posts : 5665
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2015-03-23

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Xhiero/Val on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:31 pm

    "Looks like she's bored and sent a robot to spy on us." He frowned.

    "May be we should give her a show, love." Sloan laughed and gave Vasani a large grin.
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Susan Evensong on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:36 pm

    As Sloan turns to grin at Vasani, he robot immediately sprays him with a large stream of water.
    avatar
    Azazel Morgenstern
    The Executioner

    Posts : 6157
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2015-03-16
    Age : 27

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Azazel Morgenstern on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:40 pm

    She frowns a bit at the robot, not very pleased with the idea of being spied on. But at Sloan's suggestion, Vasani moves closer, eyes glimmering with mischief, and returns Sloan's grin. "I'm game."

    However, she hops backwards as Sloan's sprayed with water.
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Susan Evensong on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:45 pm

    The tiny robot scurries from its space in the corner, up Vasani's leg, coming to rest on top of her head.
    avatar
    Xhiero/Val

    Posts : 5665
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2015-03-23

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Xhiero/Val on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:49 pm

    "Looks like I am the one getting wet..." As much as he wanted to smash the robot, Sloan remained calm and kept the smile on his face.

    He eyed the robot as he made its way to Vasani and perched on her head. Sloan pulled out his daggers and aimed it towards the robot.



    + 7 twice



    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:49 pm

    The member 'Xhiero/Val' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    'd20' :
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Susan Evensong on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:53 pm

    The robot is immediately impaled by the dagger! It makes a strange noise and then in a final act of defiance leaps off of Vasani's head and attaches itself to Sloan before exploding and coating him from head to toe in bright pink glitter.


    The smoke above the robot shifts and forms the words.

    "Still bored, Vasani."
    avatar
    Azazel Morgenstern
    The Executioner

    Posts : 6157
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2015-03-16
    Age : 27

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Azazel Morgenstern on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:55 pm

    Vasani attempts to hold in her laughter and tries to dust the glitter off of Sloan's shoulders. "You might need a shower to get rid of all this, pet."

    She laughs, "Or you can roll all over Susan's bed."
    avatar
    Xhiero/Val

    Posts : 5665
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2015-03-23

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Xhiero/Val on Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:01 pm

    "Aye, I will make sure she regrets this greatly." He growled and put his daggers away. Sloan turned to Vasani with a grin.

    "Now that we don't have any interruptions..." He reached out and grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and pulled her towards him. His lips pressing upon her's as his tongue passed through her lips and touched her's. Battling for a period of time before he pulled away from Vasani.

    "Time to execute my revenge. Don't think you escape answering my truth question, love. I will pry it out of you later." He smirked and heads towards Susan's room. Not even bothering to stealth, he kicks her door open and wanders straight to her bed. The Drow lays down upon it and dust the glitter from his clothes.
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Susan Evensong on Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:06 pm

    "The fact that I started it is the only reason you're still arrive right now." Susan notes from her spot on the couch as she takes a swig of her drink.


    Last edited by Susan Evensong on Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Azazel Morgenstern
    The Executioner

    Posts : 6157
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2015-03-16
    Age : 27

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Azazel Morgenstern on Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:07 pm

    Vasani returns the kiss with enthusiasm, giving as good as she got. She they part she gives him a grin. "Oh, I wouldn't think of escaping after that."

    Not wanting to miss the fireworks, she follows Sloan down the hall and leans in the doorway, chuckling as she watches him cover Susan's bed with glitter.
    avatar
    Xhiero/Val

    Posts : 5665
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2015-03-23

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Xhiero/Val on Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:15 pm

    "I thought you didn't want me in your room, love? That was a poor decision because it only summoned me back." The Drow grinned as he ran his hand along the collar of his shirt and begin to unbutton it. He pulled the shirt away from his body and toss it across the bed.

    His body lined with scars from front to back. He laid backwards onto the bed with his hands behind his head.

    "You must be that bored to summon someone you despise back here."
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Susan Evensong on Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:19 pm

    Susan nods solemnly before pressing a button and causing a hatch in the ceiling above Sloan to pop open and coat him in more glitter.

    "You have no fucking idea."
    avatar
    Xhiero/Val

    Posts : 5665
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2015-03-23

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Xhiero/Val on Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:43 pm

    "Would you please stop that before I have to put a dagger through you. I am trying very hard not to do so darling." Sloan sat up and snapped his finger as a magical servant was summoned. He left to fetch a basin of water and began to clean the glitter from Sloan.
    avatar
    Azazel Morgenstern
    The Executioner

    Posts : 6157
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2015-03-16
    Age : 27

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Azazel Morgenstern on Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:46 pm

    "Is this what you've been working on, Susan?" Vasani chuckles and moves a bit further into the room, not sensing any immediate danger to her well being.

    She tilts her head as Sloan summons a servant. "Ooh, nice trick." Walking in a circle around the conjured servant, she watches it work with curiosity.
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Susan Evensong on Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:52 pm

    "How kind of you to resist the urge." Susan sneers, then bursts out laughing at the sight of the summoned servant.

    "Is that what you do on those long lonely nights? Summon servants to give you baths?" She mocks, but presses a button of her own.

    Two tiny robots dart out of the wall and start sweeping and vacuuming the glitter off the floor and bed.

    "And yes, Vasani, I thought adding the occasional glitter trap would be amusing. It so irritates Azazel, I thought it would be equally irritating for all those who entered my quarters."
    avatar
    Xhiero/Val

    Posts : 5665
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2015-03-23

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Xhiero/Val on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:01 am

    "How nice of you to put the time and consideration into making surprises for me. I am quite flattered, love." Sloan waved the servant away when it was done removing most of the glitter from him. It exited the room and disappeared down the hallway.
    avatar
    Azazel Morgenstern
    The Executioner

    Posts : 6157
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2015-03-16
    Age : 27

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Azazel Morgenstern on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:03 am

    "I think glitter irritates everyone. It's a god damn plague." Vasani looks at the bots. "Can you send those to my room when they're done?"
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Susan Evensong on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:07 am

    Susan shoots Sloan a dirty look and throws a pillow at him.

    "Well, you would have to make it worth my while first, beautiful." She says taking another swig of her drink and watching her bots work.

    avatar
    Azazel Morgenstern
    The Executioner

    Posts : 6157
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2015-03-16
    Age : 27

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Azazel Morgenstern on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:09 am

    "Nobody on this ship can just do something to be nice, can they?" Vasani rolls her eyes and leans against the wall. "What would you want?"

    Sponsored content

    Re: Boatversations

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:53 pm