Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+2
Susan Evensong
Azazel
6 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 15

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

RP Free for All: Chapter 15 - Page 7 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 15

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:11 pm

"Why hello, kitty." Val smirked and pets her head.

"Do you require some attention?" His hand fell to her chin, pretending to scratch it. He traced his finger down her neck towards the opening of her dress. Lingering his attention there before moving his hand to the side and giving her a playfully squeeze.

"I can slow down the ride but I can stop it." He smirked and leaned over the side of the ride. Eying to make sure the conductor was distracted he throws a conjured javelin at the control box. The damage cause the wheel to stop moving just as their box was at the highest point.

"Now..where were we?" He smiled and moves in for more kisses.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:35 pm

Susan arches an eyebrow as Val throws the javelin. 

"Causing wanton property damage? For shame!" She teases with a laugh. 

Gently tugging on his tie again she kisses him hungrily while wrapping her other arm around his neck.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:43 pm

Azazel frowns and wraps her arms around his waist, squeezing him tightly. "I will not let them have you. You are mine."

She looks up at him with eyes full of fiery determination. "I will slaughter that entire organization of his if they so much as touch a hair on your head."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:51 pm

"It is one small damage to a park ride not an entire city like some one when they are angry." Val grinned. As they kissed he his hand continue to trail down her body. Fingers drawing circles around her thigh area.

"I hope you enjoy the view with a little massage."

(Herp derp derp. No gifs)

"Don't worry. I promised not to be kidnapped again because I know how much you hate it when that happens." Xhiero wrapped his arms around Azazel and held her tightly.

"There is no need to sprout grey hairs over them. Eventually they will meet their demise." He kissed her on the forehead and smiled.

"Shall we go home?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:11 pm

Azazel looks skeptical, the wheels still turning in her head as she plots, but eventually she nods and lets go of Xhiero. "Yes, home is good. Unless you still wanted dinner."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:16 pm

"I only burnt down two buildings! And they were being used by smugglers!" She protests only to be distracted by the sudden onslaught of skillful fingers.

"If this is your new method of winning arguments, I may be prepared to lose more often." She smirks standing slightly to watch a ride operator frantically trying to repair the gearbox.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:56 am

"Are you ready to leave the ride already?" Val laughed when he noticed her checking on the operators.

"We could use your remote and fly off." He teased, sliding his hand over her shoulder and massaging them. Val brushed his lips against her ear and giving it a light peck.

"Ahh, right. Dinner." He shook his head of all previous thoughts and nodded to Azazel. "Dinner sounds nice. Perhaps away from the docks."

Xhiero's eyes scan their surrounding. He still had an odd feeling of being watched.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:07 am

"Most definitely away from the docks." Azazel takes Xhiero's hand and starts walking towards the market district.

She scans the area for a restaurant that's still open before dipping into a little hole in the wall diner and sliding into a booth. Grabbing a menu off the table, she starts halfheartedly going through the options, mind occupied elsewhere.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:08 am

"And escape from you? Never!" Susan's grin fades slightly and she shivers when he kisses her ear.

"Although, you are using an unfair advantage!" She pouts at him before turning and kissing his neck in retaliation.

"How long do you think it'll be broken for? I could break it further..."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:18 am

Val almost let out a strange sound from the surprise attack but manage to hold it in. He pulled Susan away from his neck, his cheek turning a pinkish tint.

"Honey, we also have to go home eventually. Not to mention there are other things we can do at the fair." Val smirked before sliding his arms around her and pulling her back. He laid down along the width of the seat with Susan on top and stared up at the sky. His hand stroking her hair.

"It is quite peaceful up here..."

Xhiero followed after Azazel and looked through the menu. He lowered it to check on Azazel. Her expression was deep in thought. Xhiero cleared his throat to snap her out of her concentration.

"What dish are you so concentrated on, love? It must be really good." He smiled behind his menu before glancing back down. "Any suggestions on what I should get?"

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:32 am

"Hm?" Azazel looks up at Xhiero. "Oh, I am not sure. I have never been here."

Her eyes dart back down to scan from something quickly. It seemed to be a lot of different types of comfort foods. "Chili fries. Sounds interesting."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:29 am

Xhiero scanned the menu before ordering a plate of biscuits and gravy with apple pie for dessert.

"You look as if you have something else on your mind."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:49 am

Azazel puts in her order, adding a plate of chocolate pie for dessert. She gives Xhiero a sheepish grin from across the table. "Sorry. I was merely thinking about what to do about our little drow problem, but that can wait until later." She reaches across the table and takes one of his hands, toying with his fingers.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:34 am

"Indeed. That won't be the last of him. He seem to enjoy torturing us each moment he gets." Xhiero smiled. He wrapped his other hand over her's and gives it an assuring squeeze before sliding again. Playing with a crumpled paper from the straw, he balls it up and attempt to toss it inside her shirt.

Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:34 am

The member 'Xhiero/Val' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 15 - Page 7 Forumdice20
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:36 am

That crumpled piece of paper is definitely lost in the void.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:46 am

RP Free for All: Chapter 15 - Page 7 Giphy

Azazel stares blankly at Xhiero as she lifts up the top of her shirt and looks inside for the piece of paper. Finding nothing, she shakes her head with a sigh and rests her head in her hands. "You are a god damn troublemaker, you know that?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:41 am

"I could say the same to you during adventures." Xhiero smirked at her. He leaned forward onto the table and whispers.

"May be you should find a nicer and well behaved man next time." He winked at her before reclining into his seat.

It didn't take long before their food arrived. Xhiero forks up a piece of apple pie and puts it into his mouth, taking a moment to savor the sweetness. His eyes darted to Azazel's plate. Her dessert seems oddly green with chocolate.

" I don't think that was her order of chocolate pie." Xhiero noted before the waiter took off.

"I am so sorry my mind must have been else where. I will get the correct order right away. That cake is all your's as an apology." The waiterbowed and darted away. He returned quickly with the correct order for Azazel.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:01 am

"Indeed it is, perhaps we should construct some sort of tree house in Azazel's yard." Susan snickers.

She relaxes against his chest for a moment before smirking and starting to kiss and nibble his neck again.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:48 am

"Well behaved men are boring. Good thing I have no intentions of there being a next time," Azazel says with a smirks and turns her attention towards the food as it arrives.  She eyes her dessert plate in distaste and pushes it towards Xhiero, instead picking at her fries as she waits for her pie.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:17 pm

"I don't think she would be to please having a tree house in her backyard for adult things." Val chuckled.

He instantly tenses up when she toyed with his neck. His fingers dug into her dress as a gasp escaped from his lips.

"There's no place for me to escape up here either. Darn."

"What makes you think I like mint?" He said but still happily accepts the offer. Xhiero jabs a fork into one of her fries and steals it from her plate. He gives her a smirk before eating it.

"After this dinner, I am going to have to work out harder to burn off a slice of pie and cake."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:25 pm

Azazel rolls her eyes. "I think you will be fine."

She casts a mild glare at Xhiero as he steals her fry and reaches over to snap off a piece of his pie crust in retaliation, popping it into her mouth.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:28 pm

"Don't like apple either?" He asked when she went for the pie crust instead of the filling.

Xhiero finished the main plate before moving to his pie. Picking at it as he stared out the window, lost in thought.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:34 pm

"I do, but the crust is my favorite."

Azazel goes about eating and watches Xhiero as he stares off into space. "Something bothering you, love?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:40 pm

He did not appear to hear Azazel at first but finally registered that she said something.

"Hmmm? Ah, no...I must have zoned out." Xhiero continued to eat the pie until he reached the halfway mark before the crust and prods the plate towards Azazel.

"I still have a chocolate mint cake to go through. Will you kindly help me not let this poor apple pie go to waste." He grinned and moves onto the cake.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:44 pm