Good luck!


    Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Share
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:22 pm

    The member 'Talia Rosewood' has done the following action : Roll them dice!


    'd20' :


    _________________
    Pause Menu
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Susan Evensong on Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:39 pm

    Talia is standing on a red carpet that seems soft and almost damp beneath her feet. The walls are covered in lush red tapestries a red chandelier hangs from the ceiling, the only way out appears to be a small round black door.
    avatar
    Talia Rosewood

    Posts : 485
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-10-11

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Talia Rosewood on Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:56 pm

    Talia looks around the room warily as she makes her way over to the black door and tries to open it.


    _________________
    Pause Menu
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Susan Evensong on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:22 am

    There is a horrible retching noise as a large warm and moist gust of wind forces you out of the room back through the clown's mouth.
    avatar
    Talia Rosewood

    Posts : 485
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-10-11

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Talia Rosewood on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:45 am

    "What in the world was that!?" Talia stares up at the clown in disbelief.


    _________________
    Pause Menu
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Susan Evensong on Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:27 am

    "It tickled!" The clown defends indignantly.
    avatar
    Talia Rosewood

    Posts : 485
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-10-11

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Talia Rosewood on Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:29 pm

    "Oh.." Talia didn't know why she was surprised. Of course the hallway was the clown's throat.

    "Do you know how I can get through without tickling you?"


    _________________
    Pause Menu
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Susan Evensong on Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:49 pm

    "Do you think you could find some way to make yourself go down easier? Lube yourself up?"
    avatar
    Talia Rosewood

    Posts : 485
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-10-11

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Talia Rosewood on Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:32 pm

    "I... what?" Talia turns a bright pink and stares at the clown in shock. "I don't... I don't have anything of the sort."


    _________________
    Pause Menu
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Susan Evensong on Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:01 pm

    "Well how do you swallow pills without choking on them?"
    avatar
    Talia Rosewood

    Posts : 485
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-10-11

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Talia Rosewood on Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:46 pm

    Talia brightened up. "Of course! I'm embarrassed I didn't think of it."

    "Open wide, friend!" She conjures a river of water to flow into the clown's mouth. Hopping in, she lets the water carry her to the black door before trying to open it again.


    _________________
    Pause Menu
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Susan Evensong on Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:32 pm

    The door swings open and she slides down a long dark winding tunnel before landing in a pool of water.
    avatar
    Talia Rosewood

    Posts : 485
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-10-11

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Talia Rosewood on Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:38 pm

    Talia sputters and coughs water out of her mouth. Once she gets her barrings she takes a look around with a sigh. "Where am I now...?"


    +2


    _________________
    Pause Menu
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:38 pm

    The member 'Talia Rosewood' has done the following action : Roll them dice!


    'd20' :


    _________________
    Pause Menu
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Susan Evensong on Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:12 pm

    Talia is in what appears to be a large bathtub the size of an Olympic pool, it smells fantastic and is filled with vibrant multicolored bubbles. She thinks she sees the shadow of something moving within a particularly large mountain of bubbles.
    avatar
    Talia Rosewood

    Posts : 485
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-10-11

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Talia Rosewood on Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:16 pm

    Talia smiles and runs her hand through the bubbles around her as she inhales the sweet scents.

    However, her smile falters as she spots the moving mound of bubbles. She wades back a bit and clears her throat before calling out, "Uhm, excuse me? Is someone there?"


    _________________
    Pause Menu
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Susan Evensong on Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:40 pm

    Talia hears a loud squeak and a sudden rush of movement but sees nothing.
    avatar
    Talia Rosewood

    Posts : 485
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-10-11

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Talia Rosewood on Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:48 pm

    Talia tries to follow the movement or sounds to track whatever was in the pool with her. She heads over to the edge of the pool as quietly as she's able and looks for a way out.

    +4 Perception
    +2 Stealth? *shrug*


    _________________
    Pause Menu
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:48 pm

    The member 'Talia Rosewood' has done the following action : Roll them dice!


    'd20' :


    _________________
    Pause Menu
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Susan Evensong on Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:35 pm

    She is pushed back by a wave of water as a flash of yellow passes in front of her, it seems to have missed her for the moment.
    avatar
    Talia Rosewood

    Posts : 485
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-10-11

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Talia Rosewood on Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:44 pm

    Talia swallows a yelp as she continues to try and find a way out of the pool.

    +4


    _________________
    Pause Menu
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:44 pm

    The member 'Talia Rosewood' has done the following action : Roll them dice!


    'd20' :


    _________________
    Pause Menu
    avatar
    Sloan Ye'tovich

    Posts : 1592
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-04-04

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Sloan Ye'tovich on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:20 pm

    Val shifted into a fox and ran after Talia. He pounced onto her shoulder just before she conjured the water to slide down.

    "I don't like this place." He shivered. The fox looked around to see if he can help her find a way out.

    + 3 with adv for fox form


    "Yeah, I have to agree with you on that." Sloan sigh as he lowered his weapon.

    "Who is this boss you speak of? What does he want from these girls?"

    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:20 pm

    The member 'Sloan Ye'tovich' has done the following action : Roll them dice!


    'd20' :
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Susan Evensong on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:23 pm

    Talia and Val manage to spot a ladder at the other side of the tub behind a mountain of bubbles.


    The Gargoyle shrugs as he drops the girl listening to her scream before swooping to catch her again.

    "They opened the big important door to the temple. Gotta keep 'em around in case they need to open it again."

    Sponsored content

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:36 am