Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

Rules, Locations, and FAQs (Updated Periodically)

Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Rules, Locations, and FAQs (Updated Periodically) Empty Rules, Locations, and FAQs (Updated Periodically)

Post  Susan Evensong Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:55 am

Okay guys, here is the deal. I ADORE forum games, we've had a whole bunch of fun during them, but due to their nature and the loquaciousness of certain participants *cough cough* me *cough cough* slower posters can get left by the wayside.

So lets lay out some ground rules!

1. It is assumed that your character is traveling with the party unless otherwise specified.

If you like you can set yourself to follow one party member in particular, but if they are also not posting then it is assumed both of you have followed along.

Your character will automatically pass traps and battles as they are in follow mode. As a result, in order to keep things balanced, depending on the amount of health the rest of the party lost passing the trap you may lose a percentage of health as well.

If you desire while you are absent you may have another party member roll skill checks for your character. However, this will only be 1 skill check per day. They may also cast 1 of your character's spell per day, but it will effect your spell slots upon your return.

Conversations are my FAVORITE part about forum games, I feel like we really get to know each other. However, it can become a bit of a challenge for people who are not always here to find the critical information amognst all of that sweet sweet character development. So here is the deal, conversations are encouraged. Talk about stuff, argue about it, flirt, but if your conversation gets off topic as far as what we are dealing with, or if it takes up an entire page, move the conversation to the Side Conversations topic.

If something you say in Side Conversations becomes relevant please quote it in the main game , but try not to create any time paradoxes, they are a huge pain to clean up!

Splitting the party is fine and even encouraged, go out and explore the world. I will be working to create a list of locations known to the party for easy future reference. But please specify if you plan to go someplace without the rest of the party.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Rules, Locations, and FAQs (Updated Periodically) Empty Re: Rules, Locations, and FAQs (Updated Periodically)

Post  Susan Evensong Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:59 am

Locations within Wunschhaven:

Rem Tavern:

A cozy, if slightly messy tavern. It is rarely crowded save for a few regulars who almost never seem to move. You party began their adventure here.

Reverie Books:

A used bookstore located just a few doors down from the Rem Tavern

Noctula Manor:

(Info to come!)

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:01 am