Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+8
Mia Ophelia DuCour
Craze
Susan Evensong
Limbo von Vechtan
Xhiero/Val
Leopold von Vechtan
Dungeon Master Orange
DM Audra
12 posters

Welcome to Kevash.

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Welcome to Kevash. - Page 6 Empty Re: Welcome to Kevash.

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:08 am

Xhiero smiled at Zemi and thanked her for the food. He was not very hungry, but more tired from a restless sleep. "Excuse Miss Del'Mar." He whispered to get her attention. Xhiero attempted to summarize the event from last night about the medallion from Pendragon Lane up to the point of it choking him. "Could you possible inspect it for me. I am sorry to trouble you." He felt guilty for having the medallion in his possession.
    Metah Fore
    Master of Gobhorse

Post  Metah Fore Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:06 pm

Posting on Metah till my Susan Account cooperates.

Susan is looking a little green as she sits at the table.

Am I hungover? I barely drank anything last night...

Noticing the new person at the table Susan leans over to Zemi and whispers

"You can see that one too, right? I'm not hallucinating?"

She pulls out a flask then pulls out a second one that she passes to Craze before taking a swig of her own.

"You know, I hadn't pegged Xhiero for a thief...."

DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:14 pm

Metah Fore wrote:Posting on Metah till my Susan Account cooperates.

Am I hungover? I barely drank anything last  night...

She pulls out a flask then pulls out a second one that she passes to Craze before taking a swig of her own.

Zemi looks at Susan peculiarly for a moment before her lips spread into a knowing grin. She bustles off to the kitchen and brings Susan a steaming cup of tea. "This should help, dear." She pats Susan's hand and returns to the kitchen.
    Metah Fore
    Master of Gobhorse

Post  Metah Fore Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:34 pm

Susan eyes the drink warily.

"I have a terrible suspicion that this doesn't contain any alcohol..."

With a shrug she starts sipping the tea.
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:38 pm

Metah Fore wrote: Susan eyes the drink warily.

"I have a terrible suspicion that this doesn't contain any alcohol..."

With a shrug she starts sipping the tea.

Upon finishing the cup, you find that your stomach has settled and your nerves have calmed somewhat. The effect persists through the day. What is this miraculous hang over cure!?
    Metah Fore
    Master of Gobhorse

Post  Metah Fore Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:43 pm

"Okay, what is this and can I get several jugs of it?"
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:04 pm

Metah Fore wrote:"Okay, what is this and can I get several jugs of it?"

"Oh, it's nothing but some sanggol tea, love. I'll whip some extra up for you to take with you."

For Ameilia  Only:
    Metah Fore
    Master of Gobhorse

Post  Metah Fore Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:18 pm

"I've never heard of it. But then I don't typically drink tea. You are divine, thank you."
    Leopold von Vechtan
    Leopold von Vechtan
    Speed Racer

Post  Leopold von Vechtan Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:58 pm

Zieffar walks in to the dining hall, nodding a good morning to the old innkeeper. He sits at the booth, and asks Zemi for a small cup of coffee. For the most part the wizard is quiet, fixated on the lion-headed figurine engraved in to his cane. I must be antsy, he thinks to himself, I guess I am hoping Gideon does come by with something for us to do. I'd rather be helping with this than taking up the scrap contracts that have been posted lately.

Ameilia scoots close to Xhiero, as not to put any pressure pulling the necklace when she tries to inspect it. "Let me see what I can do." she says to him, as she delicately lifts the cursed item.

+6 to Arcana for INSPECTION
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:58 pm

The member 'Zieffar del'Mar' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    Welcome to Kevash. - Page 6 Forumdice11
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:33 pm

Zieffar del'Mar wrote:Zieffar walks in to the dining hall, nodding a good morning to the old innkeeper. He sits at the booth, and asks Zemi for a small cup of coffee. For the most part the wizard is quiet, fixated on the lion-headed figurine engraved in to his cane. I must be antsy, he thinks to himself, I guess I am hoping Gideon does come by with something for us to do. I'd rather be helping with this than taking up the scrap contracts that have been posted lately.

Ameilia scoots close to Xhiero, as not to put any pressure pulling the necklace when she tries to inspect it. "Let me see what I can do." she says to him, as she delicately lifts the cursed item.

+6 to Arcana for INSPECTION

Just looking at the necklace, Ameilia can see very faint runes engraved on the face of the medallion. Most of them are too faint to be read, but she can make out one meaning "seek". As she touches the medallion to get a closer look, both she and Xhiero feel it begin to heat up, scorching Ameilia's hand but leaving Xhiero unharmed. Xhiero feels the necklace pulsate with yearning and Ameilia feels a presence in her mind, prodding at her inner well of power.
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:46 pm

Metah Fore wrote:Posting on Metah till my Susan Account cooperates.

Am I hungover? I barely drank anything last  night...

Craze had her eyes closed and was about to tip over asleep on the table when she heard the sound of a flask. She sleepily reached over to the flask and took a brief wiff of the contents in the flask. immediately she took three large gulps and let out a satisfied sigh. Craze was completely awake now and passed the flask back to Susan. "You are a lifesaver! I owe you one. Xhiero gets like that once in a while." Craze did a quick assessment of the female there was something about Susan that she liked. "The name is Craze." she said with a smile.
    Then Craze started to eat some of the food and asked Zemi for a drink, "Miss, can I have a big mug of.....do you have anything alcoholic that goes well with breakfast?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:46 pm

"Are you alright?" Xhiero quickly pulled back. He casts cure wounds immediately to soothe the burn on her hand. The medallion seemed to enjoy being with him, like a child...or an over attached girlfriend. ( Rolling Eyes ) Xhiero let out a sigh after Ameilia's hand was cured and turned back towards the table. He had lost his appetite and stared at the food in front of him.
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:21 pm

Zemi brings Craze an assortment of mixed drinks, from fruity to savory and everything in between. As she sets the last glass down the front door to the tavern whips open, spilling mid morning sun into the previously dimly lit room.

A tall, lanky young man with close cropped brown hair walks over to your table. He's dressed in finely tailored red robes, embroidered with intricate golden thread and a golden cloak to match. Trailing behind him is the illustrious Mr. Bonner, giving away his identity before he is able to introduce himself with a winsome smile. "Good morning. I'm Edric Tyne. I believe you are the group that accepted my job offer? I came to inquire if you had made any progress on it's location."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:43 pm

Dealing with the rich, or at least people pretending to be rich. This was something Susan was used to. Even if she hadn't officially been hired, or had any idea what the party was doing really....

"Ah, hello, I'm Susan Evensong! It is a pleasure to meet you!"

Susan extends a hand while giving her best impression of a friendly smile.

"As for the painting you wished for us to obtain... You left out some vital information about the location you sent us to. This information has made it exponentially more difficult for us to obtain said painting, and I'm afraid we may have difficulty doing so without increasing our finder's fee...."

Insight check
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:43 pm

The member 'Susan Evensong' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    Welcome to Kevash. - Page 6 Forumdice13
    Leopold von Vechtan
    Leopold von Vechtan
    Speed Racer

Post  Leopold von Vechtan Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:51 pm

Zieffar scoffs at Susan's mention of increasing the finder's fee. "Mr. Tyne, Mr Boenner, the truth is that we were hired as adventurers under the expectation that we would be dealing with murderers or thieves who unlawfully had taken your painting. The truth is, seeing as the address you had given us lead us directly to where a city guardsman had the painting under official custody, it is clear this wasn't the case at all. I must apologize to you, Edric, but consider the quest officially rejected. Next time, do be more courteous to future adventurers you may hire, and be far less vague about the information you give them. Maybe than such a situation in the future can be avoided."

Zieffar raises his cup of coffee at the two men. "You have a good day."

Perception to see if any goons are hiding that may have accompanied the two men here. +1
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:51 pm

The member 'Zieffar del'Mar' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    Welcome to Kevash. - Page 6 Forumdice18
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:04 pm

"Wahh." Craze was about to drool with the assortment of drinks in front of her. "Xhiero! You should have something like this!" She called out while picking up one of the glasses and started to drink.

Starting on her next glass a fruity one this time she looked over the man who entered. Too bright... In between sips she listened to Susan and Zieffar's conversation with Edric. All the gold and expensive clothing sparked her interest. Using her telepathic ability she suggested to Xhiero, How much do you think we can squeeze out of him? Craze examines him and his companion to see if they are wearing or carry anything interesting.

History Check +2
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:09 pm

Roll
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:09 pm

The member 'Craze' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    Welcome to Kevash. - Page 6 Forumdice1
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:10 pm

"All of his organs and guts, probably." He shot her a glare. Xhiero never understood why Craze wanted more riches when she already lived in a palace. What more could she ask for. He prodded at the large slice of cake that was untouched before him as the two men converse. While they were busy, he slipped the medallion under his shirt for safe measures. Xhiero watched the two men from the corner of his eyes and inspected the way they spoke and their body language.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:13 pm

Insight Check: + 4 prof and Wis
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:13 pm

The member 'Xhiero' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    Welcome to Kevash. - Page 6 Forumdice4
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:41 pm

At Zieffar's dismissal, Lord Tyne's friendly smile transforms into an ugly sneer. "So, the damned captain is holding it in his house then? Thank you for the information; he was being incredibly tight lipped about the whole thing." He gives a signal and 6 men slide out of various booths from around the inn and begin to approach your group. "So unfortunate that you had to go and ruin our fine business arrangement. Luckily, you can still provide me some entertainment."

He moves back to the door, content to just watch his goons bring the fight to you with an almost bored look on his face.

This is how combat will work on here. I'm gonna keep it rp-based. Write a little (or a lot) about what you're doing and roll a d20 to determine it's effectiveness. I'll factor in your roll and your creativity to determine how effective it was and write a little something extra should it be needed. Hopefully this will keep it fun and straightforward with minimal clutter.

KEEP IT REALISTIC WITHIN YOUR CHARACTERS ABILITIES. I WILL EXERCISE THE DM RIGHT TO ALTER YOUR ACTIONS IF YOU GO TOO FAR OUTSIDE THE REALM OF POSSIBILITY. Feel free to ask me my opinion on skype if you're unsure about anything.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:39 pm