Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+8
Mia Ophelia DuCour
Craze
Susan Evensong
Limbo von Vechtan
Xhiero/Val
Leopold von Vechtan
Dungeon Master Orange
DM Audra
12 posters

Welcome to Kevash.

Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Welcome to Kevash. - Page 8 Empty Re: Welcome to Kevash.

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:52 pm

The member 'Craze' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    Welcome to Kevash. - Page 8 Forumdice7
    Leopold von Vechtan
    Leopold von Vechtan
    Speed Racer

Post  Leopold von Vechtan Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:10 am

Dungeon Master Orange wrote:The member 'Zieffar del'Mar' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    Welcome to Kevash. - Page 8 Forumdice4  Welcome to Kevash. - Page 8 Forumdice19

Welcome to Kevash. - Page 8 I3aU1LEi7ya2g

Last edited by Zieffar del'Mar on Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:15 am

Susan's lasers burn their way through the remaining goons, just as Zieffar materializes before Lord Tyne. Zieffar's burning blade slices across Tyne's chest leaving behind a gaping wound that mirror's the one the goons left behind on Zieffar. The scent of burning flesh wafts through the air as Zieffar's wave of flame rolls through the area lighting everything on fire.

Edric growls and shrugs of the icy tendrils Craze bestowed upon him. "Enough of this nonsense." He draws his long sword and stabs Zieffar through the chest.

Zieffar is unconscious.

He launches another ice lance at Susan, impaling her against her the wall, as he stalks towards Xhiero.

Susan is gravely wounded.
    Leopold von Vechtan
    Leopold von Vechtan
    Speed Racer

Post  Leopold von Vechtan Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:19 am

Welcome to Kevash. - Page 8 Tumblr_mjgu6gbFG21qctrupo4_500

Zieffar stares at the blade that was driven through his chest. I hope they write a good story about me, anyway.

The wizard than slumps over in his own blood.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:24 am

"Edric... you... cock-warbling bitch-fritter... I guess we aren't friends after all..."

Susan casts fireball in hopes that while the flames hurt Edric the heat will also melt the ice lance that is currently pinning her to the wall.

"Owwwwwwww... at least... it isn't... a nail of... sealing...."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:24 am

Roll fireball dammit roll
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:24 am

The member 'Susan Evensong' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    Welcome to Kevash. - Page 8 Forumdice10
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:25 am

Xhiero knelt down onto the ground and picked up a sword that had flown astray in the midst of battle. His eyes still glaring at Edric.

Welcome to Kevash. - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_mi6nlyUh7a1qz4rgp

He charges at Edric and casts thunderous smite onto the blade.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:25 am

Roll
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:25 am

The member 'Xhiero' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    Welcome to Kevash. - Page 8 Forumdice11
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:29 am

"Poo..it seems like I don't have enough alcohol I'm my system." Craze grumbles, stops stepping on goons and walked back to the table to gulp down a glass of Chardonnay. "Again" she muttered. This time the palms of her hands began to glow with a dark color. A purple, shadowy flame shot from her hands and at Edric in hopes of injuring him as well as temporarily petrify him for a few second so others could attack
    Firebolt!

Last edited by Craze on Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:29 am

The member 'Craze' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    Welcome to Kevash. - Page 8 Forumdice13
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:46 am

"Why do you continue to fight? Can't you see how fruitless this all is?" He spreads his arms wide as your attacks hit him, he staggers, but continues towards Xhiero. He slashes upward with his sword, slicing Xhiero belly to sternum.

Xhiero is now gravely wounded.

"You think yourselves the first group of "adventurers" to challenge me? I have been killing your ilk for hundreds of years!" Before your eyes his wounds begin to knit together until no remnants of battle remain except for blood smeared flesh. He turns his fury filled glare towards Susan and with a twist of his hand the icy spear she hangs from twists further inward and upward.

Susan is unconcious.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:55 am

"If I gave up...you would have it too easy. I am not afraid of death. Go ahead and kill me."

Welcome to Kevash. - Page 8 Tumblr_lw7ve2l1hM1qeebcn

Xhiero gripped at the hilt of the blade and forced himself to stand his ground. He held his hand out before him and cast Cold Beam. The battle looked grim, but he could buy some time for Craze to heal the other's and escape.
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:58 am

Craze mutters a few curse words realizing how dire the situation was. With a flicker of her eyes she shouted at Xhiero,"Cura!" It was heal in Latin and was an attempt to send healing surge through Xhiero's body.
    Then quickly she went towards Zieffar's unconscious body and attempted to drag him out of the fighting area.

Healing Word
    Leopold von Vechtan
    Leopold von Vechtan
    Speed Racer

Post  Leopold von Vechtan Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:09 am

Ameilia, at this point blind with rage at the sight of Zieffar's blood, strides towards his attacker. Her allies--her family--were being cut down. She would fare no better.

Though she doesn't bother to cast any apparent spell, she allows her pain, fear, and anger batter against him, channeling her hatred through telepathy. She knew what was coming at this point and needed him to feel that darkness before she fell like the others.

The wife stares straight at Edric.

"You too will die," she seethed in a low, powerful voice. "Maybe as a decrepit husk of a being long in the future. But maybe at the hands of the adventurers you hunt." Her glare became even more intense. "Maybe it will be me."

"Maybe death won't stop me."

I'm adding an intimidation roll. Becausewife rage.
    +6 to Intimidate
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:09 am

The member 'Zieffar del'Mar' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    Welcome to Kevash. - Page 8 Forumdice14
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:11 am

"So brave, little reaper. You have so much potential and yet you waste it. Allow me to show you what you could be without these pathetic ties." Tyne begins to channel a massive spell, swirls of shadow and frost encase his hands until he launches it at Craze's retreating form, felling her in one blow.

Craze is unconscious.

"A shame really. You all could have been great allies. I'm always in need of lackeys." He raises his sword one last time before bringing it down on Xhiero.

Xhiero is unconscious.

As your minds fade to darkness you hear a faint, "We'll see what more I can get out of you."
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:18 am

Zieffar del'Mar wrote:Ameilia, at this point blind with rage at the sight of Zieffar's blood, strides towards his attacker. Her allies--her family--were being cut down. She would fare no better.

Though she doesn't bother to cast any apparent spell, she allows her pain, fear, and anger batter against him, channeling her hatred through telepathy. She knew what was coming at this point and needed him to feel that darkness before she fell like the others.

The wife stares straight at Edric.

"You too will die," she seethed in a low, powerful voice. "Maybe as a decrepit husk of a being long in the future. But maybe at the hands of the adventurers you hunt." Her glare became even more intense. "Maybe it will be me."

"Maybe death won't stop me."

I'm adding an intimidation roll. Becausewife rage.
    +6 to Intimidate

As the last of the party falls, Lord Tyne looks to Ameilia and looks taken aback for a minute as she stalks towards him. Until she mentions him dying as a decrepit husk. He throws his head back and starts genuine laughing. "Oh my dear, that is the last way I'll be going out." And he strikes her down.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:01 am

((For Cassie: Welcome to Kevash. - Page 8 15-6110 ))
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:05 pm

Slowly, one by one, you all begin to wake. You can hear voices talking but can't immediately make out the words as you struggle to escape the fog of unconsciousness. Your eyes crack open to find yourselves in a warmly lit room that seems oddly familiar. It appears you're all in Gideon's office? You've been propped up against the wall behind his desk. You've all been disarmed, but otherwise unbound or harmed beyond what you experienced during the fight at the inn.

"Why do you insist on making this more difficult that it needs to be?" A harsh voice cuts through your haze. "Have I not been a perfectly well behaved citizen? I just wish for my property back!"

In front of the desk is Lord Tyne pacing in front of the slumped form of the Sentinel Captain who appears to be tied to his office chair.
    Mia Ophelia DuCour
    Mia Ophelia DuCour

Post  Mia Ophelia DuCour Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:17 pm

Mimi wandered around the Inn, it was oddly quiet. she tiptoed along the walls making sure to avoid the sun coming in from the windows, normally she would enjoy waking Xhiero and pestering him to get her a midday snack, as she was bound to the shade and safety of where every they were staying, but not even craze seemed to be around " hello, is any one there" she carefully made her way in to the dining room when something caught her nose the delightful tangy sweet iron smell of blood, but it was not human, no this smelled stronger "oh no..." she gasped dashing around the dinning room trying to find the source "I, how,where" she thought for a moment trying to recall if she had been the culprit of some thing horrible "no I wouldn't be hungry if i had" finally her nose found the source, a piece of paper crumbled and dirty she picked it up and held it to her nose taking a long whiff " xhiero sweet blood" she giggled and enjoyed the smell for a moment and then it clicked, she un-crumpled the piece of paper and tried to remove the dirt and blood "...pondragon Loon..." she tried to remove more of the filth that had settled over it "pan...pen. OH! Pendragon Loon,no...Luon...Lane! ah silly me Pendragon Lane! I guess they decided to stay there, it must be nice..." Mimi leaned her hand on the table, it landed in something cold and wet she lifted her hand up assuming it would be some matter of sauce dropped over night, but as she turned her hand the smell of xheiros blood filled her and she realized something that should have been clear as day, though the letter had some drops of blood it was not as strong as the blood trail that been left delicately around the dinning room "curious" she folded the letter and grabbed a table cloth as shade, making her way out in to the day to follow the trail.
    Mia Ophelia DuCour
    Mia Ophelia DuCour

Post  Mia Ophelia DuCour Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:28 pm

she came upon a building and hurried inside, she followed the smell of blood but it was not just xhieros, it seemed to be a mixture of every ones " maybe they played a little too rough" she said out loud looking around, she continued to follow the trail until she came upon a hallway, where she could hear some one speaking, she stayed at the corner and listened for a moment "property...back" Mimi straightend up and walked over the where the voice was coming. thinking they had just been injured working for who ever needed their property back " I could help" she said darting in to the room " I would have come with them but I slept in and then the daylight" she giggled "I i had known this was about finding something I would have gone with every one the first time, I have a good nose for finding things" she giggled again and opened her eyes, only to see her companions bloodied and on the floor. "oh goodness...so that is what is making that delightful smell"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:34 pm

Xhiero's slowly open his eyes at the sound of of a booming voice. As his vision slowly returned to normal he examined the room before making any sudden movement. He caught sight of Lord Tyne in front of them as well as Gideon tied to a chair. Suddenly another, familiar..yet annoying, voice joined in. "That ignorant girl..." He mumbled under his breath. Xhiero shot her a glare to make a run for it. There was no use fighting Tyne.

It would be unwise to start another fight when everyone was still gravely injured.
    Mia Ophelia DuCour
    Mia Ophelia DuCour

Post  Mia Ophelia DuCour Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:42 pm

mimi waked slowly in to the room " all powerful, but not wise...." she looked at the only person who was not in some way injured, catching xhiero's glare "oh xhiero don't you look at me like that! I am perfectly capable of helping myself!" she directed her attention to the man again " you can't locate a simple painting and decide to kill any one who would be able to help you find it, bad tact, that is what that is" she straightened out her skirt a bit " tirckery gets you information, pain sews fear and silence. I can get you that painting" she said confidently "I am offering my services to to you, it doesn't take a fool to notice your tactics are getting you nothing"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:12 am