Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+7
Yuuyu
Susan Evensong
Azazel
Dungeon Master Orange
Xhiero/Val
Craze
DM Audra
11 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 1

Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

RP Free for All: Chapter 1 - Page 30 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 1

Post  Susan Evensong Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:32 pm

"Well, what about you? I imagine that having a romantic companion would be a good way to fill some of the endless hours that plague you. Of course, if that is too sensitive a subject you could always tell me about your siblings."
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:13 pm

"Oh? Are you going to find more of those books you were reading the other night. What was it called?" He walked next to her while holding the plant. "You can tell me about it while we walk there!"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:22 pm

Susan shoots Val an irritated look.

Damn, I thought he'd forgotten about that...

She considers refusing to tell him about the book, but that might just prompt him to ask more questions.

Maybe... if I just tell him the name he'll get distracted and let it go....

"Unsheathed Blades and Shielded Hearts. That is what I was reading, but no, we won't be looking for that sort of book. I'm hoping to find some interesting books on magical artifacts or perhaps mechanics, and maybe we can find a nice picture book for you."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Susan Evensong wrote:"Well, what about you? I imagine that having a romantic companion would be a good way to fill some of the endless hours that plague you. Of course, if that is too sensitive a subject you could always tell heS me about your siblings."

Azazel frowns. "Having a giant demon snake devour anyone I show an interest in does not leave much room for romance." She tells him the story of Jasper eating the boat. "And so I tend to gravitate towards bloodlust instead, until the itch can no longer be ignored."

She rests her head in the palm of her hand, elbow on the table. "I have countless siblings, but the two I speak to are Demetri and Val. Val was the white fox here earlier, probably my favorite though he tends to enjoy dressing me up too much." She sticks her tongue out. "Demetri is self proclaimed 'Demon King', on a never ending quest for power. He's always good for a fight though."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:21 pm

Skull Crusher's eyes widen slightly.

Guess the Boss wasn't kidding about the snake....

"A pity that, although I'm sure you still have your fair share of admirers even at the risk of being eaten by a giant snake. We men are simple creatures. Your brothers sound very entertaining, I'm sure there is never a dull moment when you are with them! You looked nice in that dress by the way, but I think armor suits you better."

He grins widely at her before taking a swig of his drink.

"What about your parents? What were they like?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:50 pm

Azazel scowls at the mention of the dress. "I can not believe there were witnesses for that. There is no way I could fight in that. Most men do not get the courtesy of knowing what they risk beforehand. I would never get laid were that the case."

She continues to munch on her cookies and pauses. She tosses one in Xhiero's direction. "I never knew my parents. None of my siblings have mentioned them to my recollection either." She shrugs.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:12 pm

Skull Crusher laughs "That must be quite the surprise for them! But trust me, you would still get laid. You underestimate how stupid we can be when we are near an attractive woman."

He chuckles again at the stupidity of his own gender before continuing.

"I never knew my dad either. I'm unfamiliar with how your kind works, do you start out as children or do you just kind of spring fully formed from the ether?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:26 pm

Azazel sits in silence a long time, her brow furrowed in confusion. "I.. I do not know." She looks back at Skull Crusher suddenly distraught.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:33 pm

Skull Crusher's own brow wrinkles as well.

"You... you don't know?"

He feels incredibly guilty for causing such a distraught look to cross a face that had been so confident until now.

"Heeyyy, its alright. You've been around a long time, I'm sure it is hard to remember. It'll come back to you."

He awkwardly pats her hand trying offer some form of comfort.
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:54 pm

"Ha ha, very funny."

They continue to walk until the town library was in sight. The exterior was a little worn down but that didn't stop a couple people from entering. Upon entering, Val caught the scent of old books. He seemed fascinated by the amount of text that the building stored.

"Smells nice in here."

He walked to an empty seat and placed the plant down.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:00 pm

"I will ask Demetri next time I see him." Azazel looks at Skull Crusher patting her hand, vaguely confused by the gesture. " We should do something fun. Do you know any games? Or we could duel if you feel up to it."
    Mia Ophelia DuCour
    Mia Ophelia DuCour

Post  Mia Ophelia DuCour Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:10 pm

Mimi walked in, her fluffy light blue skirt bounced with every step as she moved closer to the bar "bar slave!" she yelled fully aware of who was working the bar "a mason jar of some thing red...pretty pretty please!" she giggled and took a seat at the bar.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:11 pm

"Hmm?"

Susan barely responds, already looking at the books with interest. A small smile is on her lips and she seems almost... relaxed.  She grabs a book and starts flipping through it.

"I'm not sure this bar of yours can withstand another battle. What the hell happened in here?"  

Skull Crusher pauses and tries to think of a game.

".... what about 20 Questions?"
    Mia Ophelia DuCour
    Mia Ophelia DuCour

Post  Mia Ophelia DuCour Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:16 pm

Mimi looked over at xhiero who was quietly eatting a cookie by/near the stairs, clearly he hadn't noticed her or at least was doing a very good job at ignoring "Hello Xhiero" she leaned on the counter and look straight at him "how are you enjoying that cookie, are there any more?"
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:17 pm

Val watched Susan grab a book. She seemed so relaxed he decided not to pester her. He looked around before getting up and walking around the shelves. Picking out a few old books before returning to the table. He opened a thick book and begin to flip through the pages.

He stopped a page that caught his interest and studied the text.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:20 pm

"Nope..I got it from that lady over there. She said she got them from a bakery nearby." He said noting Azazel sitting in the room. "What are you doing here?"

Xhiero picked up his glass of vodka and finished it off. He had lost track of how long he had been sitting in the bar.

"I don't usually tend to avoid you but...do you want to go to the bakery with me? Try not to kill anything on the way."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:21 pm

Azazel stares at the front of the building. "Jasper happened. He did not like that I was talking to Xhiero. Anyway, twenty questions? Is that not what we have been doing?" She shrugs. "Ask away."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:26 pm

Susan finally looks up from her book and notices Val reading something with apparent interest. Never one to let her curiosity go unsatisfied Susan wanders over and peers over his shoulder.

"You never struck me as the reading type. What are you reading?"

"No no no, this is different. You think of a subject and I have 20 questions to try and guess what it is.

So, first question. Is it animal, vegetable or mineral?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:32 pm

"Oh, I see." Azazel perks up a liitle and pauses a moment as she thinks of her topic. "It is an animal."

Last edited by Azazel Morgenstern on Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mia Ophelia DuCour
    Mia Ophelia DuCour

Post  Mia Ophelia DuCour Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:32 pm

Xhiero wrote:"Nope..I got it from that lady over there. She said she got them from a bakery nearby." He said noting Azazel sitting in the room. "What are you doing here?"

Xhiero picked up his glass of vodka and finished it off. He had lost track of how long he had been sitting in the bar.

"I don't usually tend to avoid you but...do you want to go to the bakery with me? Try not to kill anything on the way."

"I would love to!!" she shouted running over to xhiero and patting him on the head "ill be on my best behavior" she grabbed her skirt swished it around like a child, smiling wide enough for her white fangs to show.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:35 pm

"Does it walk on four legs?" He grins at her renewed interest.
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:37 pm

"Nothing as complex as the book you are reading." Val lifted the book to show Susan. It was a cookbook. The current page was a recipe on cake. "I want to bake something for Azzie."

He smiled and put the book down.

"What do you like to eat? Don't avoid the question!"

Val stared at Susan and pouted.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:43 pm

Susan Evensong wrote:"Does it walk on four legs?"  He grins at her renewed interest.

She shakes her head, "No it does not."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:45 pm

I should have guessed

Susan smiles, in an unusually good mood while being surrounded by knowledge.

"I'm sure she will appreciate your thoughtfulness."

Susan bites her lip as she tries to figure out what she likes to eat.

"To be honest, I'm not really sure. I rarely actually eat, so I don't think about what I like to eat much. I know I don't like sweets. I prefer salty foods, and stuff that one can eat while reading or working on something. Finger foods I suppose... Why do you ask? And why are you pouting like that?
    "

"Does it walk on two legs?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:46 pm

He swatted her hand away when she tried to pat his head. The feeling of being touched made him uncomfortable. Xhiero sighed, almost regretting what he had done. He picked up his scythe and strapped it back on before heading out the door. "You aren't hungry right now, are you?"

He grabbed one of her dangling strands of curls and gently tugged her towards the door. "Let's go you weirdo."

They walked around the town for a couple blocks until he reached the market area. It didn't take him long to spot a bakery. How could he have missed it before. When they entered the door bell chimed and a large man came out from the back room.

"Good afternoon!"

Xhiero nodded to the man before looking around the baker. He smirked and turned to Mimi.

"Hey look, garlic bread." Luckily it was cased up so the smell wouldn't fill up the room.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:10 am