Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+3
Susan Evensong
Sloan Ye'tovich
Dungeon Master Orange
7 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 6

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

RP Free for All: Chapter 6 - Page 11 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 6

Post  Azazel Sat May 23, 2015 5:17 pm

"As long as you are not actively trying to kill me. It is... " She pauses as she is sprayed. "Fun."

Smirking at Xhiero, Azazel grabs her bucket. "Oh, you are in for it." Misty stepping behind him, she dumps the bucket over his head.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat May 23, 2015 5:20 pm

Finally, after quite a long drop Val lands with a plop on a conveniently placed mattress. It would seem that he had been mostly safe the whole time. Next to the mattress is a tiny hatch that seems to lead outside.

Susan having activated her jetpack lands gently next to him and grins. 

"This is how I used to sneak out of the house as a teenager." 
    Opening the hatch she crawls through and motions for him to follow.

"Oh, and I'll keep that comment about aggressiveness in mind later." She tosses over her shoulder with a smirk.
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Sat May 23, 2015 5:54 pm

Xhiero growled as the bucket of cold water spilled over him. His bangs covering his eyes. He wipes them away so he could see and points the hose directly at Azazel's face before tossing it and running away towards the hot springs. There was another hose waiting to be used there.

"I thought you wouldn't hear the rest of the sentence..." Val shrugged and followed after Susan.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat May 23, 2015 6:15 pm

Azazel sputters and shakes her hair away from her face before giving chase and following Xhiero into the hot springs. She takes cover behind a pillar and slings a wet cloth in his direction.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat May 23, 2015 6:27 pm

Standing up Susan dusts herself off and grins.

"Jumping down pits, sneaking out of the house, I'm beginning to feel like a teenager again."

She pulls out some paperwork and starts shuffling through it.

"Okay, according to this I'll need to meet Mr. Licome.... I'm front of a cave... that isn't at all ominous." She says with an irritated sigh.

"Will you be coming in human form or as a fox? I don't believe he is spying on me, so he should be unaware of your ability to change forms."
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Sun May 24, 2015 1:23 am

"Which would be easier?" Val asked rubbing his cheek against her's to have a better view of the papers.

"Would be treat you any differently if I was a man?"

Caught off guard, the clothe flies directly into his face. Xhiero stands there for a moment until the cloth slides down from his face. He glares at Azazel before firing the water from the hose at her.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun May 24, 2015 1:30 am

Azazel chuckles at Xhiero dumbfound expression before getting a face full of water. She holds her hands out in front of her to hopelessly try to fend off the onslaught. Briefly she dips behind her pillar to formulate a plan.

Slipping around the other side of the pillar, she suddenly emerges and charges at Xhiero, tackling him into the hot spring.
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Sun May 24, 2015 1:35 am

"You foxes and your slyness!" He growled as he grabbed into the hot spring. Xhiero surfaced from the warm water and looked around for his nemesis. His hand ready to splash her when he could spot her.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun May 24, 2015 1:43 am

Azazel lurks around behind Xhiero before emerging and splashing at his back and trying to move away in a hit and run maneuver.
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Sun May 24, 2015 2:00 am

Xhiero turned around just in time to see Azazel swimming away. He took a deep breath and submerged. Swimming towards her leg and pulling her down for a brief moment before retreating away.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun May 24, 2015 2:20 am

Azazel yelps as she's pulled under, getting a mouth full of water. She resurfaces, sputtering and coughing water, and scans the pool for Xhiero. Using the force from thunderous smite, she sends a massive wave of water towards Xhiero.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun May 24, 2015 2:32 am

Susan looks somewhat puzzled by this question.

"Well, I've never brought a male with me when dealing with him before, so I'm not certain. But, why would he treat me differently? I suppose he might be confused about a talking fox...."

She laughs at this as she begins strolling towards the cave.

"So, whatever floats your boat, I suppose."
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Sun May 24, 2015 3:16 am

Xhiero is swept back by the force of he wave. He manages to prevent himself from hitting against the side of the spring.

"You are not the only one with that move."

Xhiero cast thunderous smite to create his own wave towards Azazel.

Val transformed into a fox and curled on Susan's shoulder once more.

"A fox for now because I don't feel like walking. Plus we will be walking at the same pace without my long legs."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun May 24, 2015 3:24 am

Azazel's eyes widen as the wave comes toward her, "Oh shit." She goes under and rolls with the wave to the edge of the spring. She leans against the edge and catches her breath, staring at Xhiero.

She dips under the water again, and misty steps behind Xhiero. Placing her hands on his shoulders, she pushes him under before swimming back a couple feet, attempting to get out of reach.
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Sun May 24, 2015 10:09 am

He slowly emerged keeping half of his face under water. Glaring at Azazel. Xhiero wanted to give up but at the same time he was stubborn. He disappeared under the water again for several minutes.

Water began to hit Azazel from all sides. A glimpse of black scales shimmer in the light before each attack.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun May 24, 2015 11:10 am

"Lazy" Susan says with a chuckle before petting his head and moving on.
    Two hours later they finally arrive at the cave, a thin smug looking man is waiting under the shade.of a parasol that is being held by a servant 

"Susan! You're late!"

"I fail to see how, I could possibly be late when you specified no time for arrival." Susan bristles and replies with an irritated expression.

Licome seems to ignore Susan's comment, logic rolling off him like water off a duck's back.

"This is yet another example of why I am superior to you in every way."

"The only thing you are superior at is failure. You seem to be quite the expert at it."

"I think you are referring to yourself, darling. The number of ways in which I surpass you are numerous. For example..." Licome reaches over and grabs Val by the scruff of his neck.

"... I bring helpful servants and you bring a mangey looking pet."

He drops the fox onto the ground with a smirk and wraps an arm around Susan's shoulder gently guiding her to the entrance of the cave.

"Hey! Lay off the fox, he is quite useful and very well groomed!" Susan seems irritated by the insult towards Val, but is too embroiled in the bickering to notice the physical contact.

It seems like this sort of interaction is common between them.

As the group nears the entrance of the cave, it appears to be blocked by a large door.

"So... while I am the recipient of what is presumably a large inheritance, I have to gain access to it first."

He gestures to the large door with the arm that isn't currently wrapped around a fuming Susan.

"The damn thing appears to be magically locked. I was thinking I could blow the thing up. You carry explosives, right?"

Susan arches an eyebrow at this.
    "As much as I love explosions, it would be unwise in this case. We don't want to damage whatever is in there. Have you even checked to see what kind of magic the door is sealed with?"

The two begin passionately arguing over how to open the door. It seems like this argument may go on for hours.

Val spots a small inscription on the door.

It reads:

Only those with Licome blood may open this door.
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Sun May 24, 2015 11:40 am

Val growled at the man as he was sudden grabbed from Susan. The fox glares at him for the remainder of the time. Controlling himself from biting the man. Suddenly Val notice the inscription on the door. The fox smiled slyly and pranced up to the man. Val leapt up and bit him hard on the hand. Blood gushed from the bite. The fox continue to bite and drag the hand towards the door and pushed the man's bloody hand agsint it. His blood smeared on the door.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun May 24, 2015 12:14 pm

"Val!" Susan scolds slightly shocked as he bites the man. However, she soon grins as the door makes a loud rumbling sound and begins to open.
    "Aren't you clever?" Still grinning, she pets Val.

"Susan! Your horrible little animal bit me!" Licome shrieks as he holds the wounded hand.

"Oh, don't be such a baby!" Susan replies, pulling a small handkerchief out of her pocket with a sigh. She grabs his hand and starts to wrap the handkerchief around it.

"He was helping us open the door, I'm sure he won't do it again."

The man grumbles as they enter the cave, clearly not convinced that he won't be attacked a second time.
    "Suuuussaaaannn, I'm wounded, help me walk through this caveee." He whines.

"If a small injury on your hand prevents you from walking, it would be more merciful for me to leave 
    you here to die."

"Hey, it is your job to accompany me and help me with this task, and I need help walking."

Susan rolls her eyes and holds out an arm frowning with irritation as he grabs it.

Continuing on the path appears to fork, both forks leading into identical looking tunnels.
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Sun May 24, 2015 12:21 pm

Val growled at the whining man kept back to Susan's shoulder. He shoots the man a glare before turning his attention away. Val scans the room for an traps.

Perception: +2
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Sun May 24, 2015 12:21 pm

The member 'Val Hakuzo' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 6 - Page 11 Forumdice6
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun May 24, 2015 1:12 pm

"Why is your pet growling at me like that?" Licome asks glaring back at the fox.

"All of your whining is probably hurting his ears. And you did drop him. Perhaps, you should apologize."

"Apologizing to an animal is ridiculous." He grumbles, but then his hand starts to ache again. And he tosses a wary glance at Val."...sorry..."

Val doesn't see anything specific, but he thinks he hears something big moving in the left tunnel.
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Mon May 25, 2015 12:27 am

The fox smiled at the man's apology before his ears twitched at the sound of the nose. He paws at Susan and pointed his nose towards the left side of the tunnel. Val lets out a low whimper.

He jumps down from her shoulder and goes ahead to scout. Cautiously approaching the sound to see what it was or if it is a trap.

Perception: +2

Last edited by Val Hakuzo on Mon May 25, 2015 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Mon May 25, 2015 12:27 am

The member 'Val Hakuzo' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 6 - Page 11 Forumdice11
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon May 25, 2015 12:35 am

Azazel gets overwhelmed by the constant battering of waves and gets tossed out of the spring by a particularly big one. When the water subsides, Azazel is laying on her back outside the spring, utterly soaked to the bone and trying to catch her breath. "Damned dragon."
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Mon May 25, 2015 12:39 am

The small dragon crawled out from the spring and shook the water from his body. He turned back into a human and grabbed some towels. Xhiero walked over to Azazel and tossed a towel over her before holding his hand out towards her.

"You win. I guess I over did it with my dragon form, so that counts as cheating."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:46 pm