Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+3
Susan Evensong
Sloan Ye'tovich
Dungeon Master Orange
7 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 6

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

RP Free for All: Chapter 6 - Page 33 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 6

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:34 am

Val winced again when she patted the cloth over his wound. He pushed himself up and stared at her. The fox demon tilted his head in confusion.

"I...am. YOUR BOYFRIEND!" He laughed and pinched her cheek. "I was just playing, but this bleed is real."

Val pulled her in close and hugged her so she couldn't hit him for the prank.

Xhiero frowned at her comment. He snatched her wrist and closed in on her.

RP Free for All: Chapter 6 - Page 33 Tumblr_nel3iqfGEm1r60zuio1_500

"You don't have to be nice to me. I can handle anything you throw my way." he grinned at Azazel. "Do your worst."

Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:45 am

Susan freezes and stares at him for a moment, a strange coldness suddenly entering her eyes.

"Very well." She stands and pulls away from him waking back towards the house.

"Come. We should head back. Perhaps Azazel will have something we can use for your injury."

She says this while walking without pausing or looking back at him.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:55 am

Azazel's eyes widen, slightly taken aback by Xhiero's sudden aggressiveness, but grins. "Is that so?" Her free hand slides up his chest to rest on his neck, leaning in closer she kisses him and nips at his bottom lip before pulling back.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:06 am

"Susan~ Are you mad at me?" Val whined as he followed behind her, keeping his distance. He huffed when they approached the house.

"I am sorry. I shouldn't play something that mean on you because you have feels." He walked past her into the house. "I can handle my own injury."

Val found a first aid kit and sat on the bed cleaning his wound.

Xhiero pulled back and covered his mouth.

"For someone who claims they don't have much experience, your actions does not seem to match your words." He looks down at the ground and mumbled behind his hand. "That's not fair..."

His eyes darted back to her's. Xhiero lowered his hands from his face and placed each hand on the side of her head. He pulled her close and kissed her on the lips for a long time before parting. As he pulled away, his face was bright red. The reaper opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. He cleared his throat and turned away.

"I'm going to start the fire.." Xhiero said as he walked over the mound and huddled over it with his back to Azazel.

Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:17 am

She watches him tend to his wounds silently for a while, as if.reassuring herself of his wellbeing. After he is clearly stable and mostly comfortable Susan finally speaks, her voice sounding a bit odd.

"I... will return this evening. Rest here." With that, she hits a button and vanishes in a puff of cigarette smoke.

As her absence continues, a mysterious burning smell begins to emenate from the nearby city, as if several buildings caught fire at once. Odd....

Last edited by Susan Evensong on Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:20 am

Azazel sits, stunned for a moment. No, THAT was not fair.. Shaking herself, she stands and moves behind Xhiero, wrapping her arms around him and resting her chin on his shoulder.

"I am sorry. I was referring to the.. feelings and romance aspect of this when I said I had no experience. I take it you were talking about everything? If it is any consolation you have the same effect on me. I just do not show it as easily."

With a quick peck on the top of his head, Azazel releases her hold on him to give him some space and takes a seat next to the fire.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:31 am

"Stupid Susan..." He dropped backwards onto the bed and stared at the ceiling until he fell asleep.

"I have much to learn about expressing feelings and...things." He smashed two rocks together until a spark caught onto a dry branch and slowly caught on fire.

Xhiero notice the strong scent of smoke in the air. Much stronger then a newly made campfire.

"Do you smell that?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:36 am

Azazel sits up straighter having caught the scent as well. "Yes."

She stands and looks up to the sky, spotting a plume of smoke rising from the direction the city is located. "The city. Maker's breath, does something have to go wrong at every opportunity?"

Covering her face with her hand, "Should we investigate? The mortals should be able to handle a fire... right?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:39 am

"I can't let a burning city pass me by." Xhiero stood up and stomp the fire he just started out. He held a hand out to Azazel to help her up.

"There's this gut feeling that it is not something serious."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:46 am

"Very well." With a sigh, Azazel takes his hand and begins the short trek to the city.

Once through the gates, the smoke seems to be coming from the docks. A nearby pair of citizens is gossiping in hushed tones. "Those old abandoned warehouses caught fire. Probably those smugglers."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:51 am

Xhiero frowned and walked towards the fire to further inspect it. It does not seem to be spreading to other buildings to his relief. He scanned the surrounding for any signs of unlucky smugglers who did not make it out of the fire alive.

A few orbs of light caught his attention. Xhiero approached them, his hand spread outwards as they obediently floated into his hand. His eyes glowed red to examine their identity.

"It appears to be Susan's doing. I don't think it is a big problem for us to worry about." He put the souls away into a bottle and walked away from the fire as more citizens came over to put the fire out.

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:55 am

Azazel frowns at the burning building. "Why in the hell would Susan just start burning down buildings? And why would Val even let her."

Shaking her head, she follows Xhiero away from the fires and links her arm through his. "Well, now that we have been interrupted in the most spectacular way what would you like to do? Back to the lake or home?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:05 am

"Seeing that Susan is on a rampage, I don't think things are as lovely dovey between Val and Susan. Shall we wait until things cool down between them before heading back home?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:11 am

"Valid point. The lake it is." Azazel leads Xhiero back to their spot at the lake and drops on to the blanket with a great sigh. She lays on her back and stares up at the night sky.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:02 am

A fog of cigarette smoke slowly fills the bathroom before it gathers together and slowly takes a more solid appearance, finally, it solidifies into Susan Evensong.

It would appear she expended the energy to take gaseous form to avoid getting blood all over Azazel's freshly cleaned floor, if the steadily bleeding wound on her side is any indication. Despite her injury she has something of a smug air about her, and she smells heavily of smoke.

Glancing at the mirror, a stream of swear words suddenly escapes her.

"I was so angry I forgot to change out of this damned outfit! .... At least Val won't be able to make me wear this blouse again..."

With a grumble she pulls up the blood soaked shirt enough to reveal the injury before inexpertly beginning to wrap bandages around herself.

I hate first aid, and why the hell do I bleed so much?

Seemingly satisfied, despite doing a rather poor job, Susan finally gives up and goes to check on Val. She sighs with slight relief when she finds him sleeping peacefully.

He seems to be doing well... Without warning her legs suddenly buckle.

This may be the bloodloss talking, but I'm feeling a bit dizz-

Her thought is interrupted as she collapses to the floor, the impact causing her to let out a slightly pained groan.

A chair would be preferable. I will stand up and sit in that chair...

Putting her arms down she attempts to push herself into an upright position, only to feel the room pitch causing her face to come into rapid contact with the floor.

Or maybe I'll just stay here. Yeah, the floor is good. The floor is nice...
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:13 pm

Xhiero followed her back to the lake and watched as she dropped down onto the blanket. He quietly sat down next to her.

"Something on your mind?" Xhiero brushed a few strands of hair from her face. His fingers tracing the edge of her cheeks down to her jaw.

Val jerked away after hearing multiple sounds near the bed side. He rolled over to see Susan sprawled on the ground.

"What are you doing?!?" He frowned and rolled out of the bed. "You got yourself injured again, didn't you?"

Val scooped her up from the ground and carried her to the bed, gently laying her down on her back. His eyes scanned her, noticing blood at her side. He growled and lifted her shirt up to examine the wound.

"Why do you have such an explosive temper..." He muttered to himself before retrieving the first aid. Val cleaned out her wounds again and reapply the bandages. His face was mixed with anger and concern.

Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:35 pm

She grins somewhat loopily up at him.

"You're awake! Good morning!"

She frowns slightly as he rewraps her wounds.

"Hey, I already did that! .... but I have no talent for first aid...So, thank you."

She tilts her head and watches him loopy grin still present on her face.

"Are you feeling better? You seem displeased, does your head still hurt?"

Last edited by Susan Evensong on Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:15 pm

"Not really." Suppressing a shiver, Azazel leans into his touch. "It has been some time since I have felt this... relaxed around another person. And you did not even have to try." She smirks up at him.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:53 pm

Val frown at Susan and laid her down on the bed when he was done fixing her bandages.

"You lost to much blood. Get some sleep." He put the kit away and headed to the kitchen to get her some food.

Val made porridge and carried it upstair to Susan. He scooped up a spoonful and held it towards her mouth.

"unfortunately you are good at making me uncomfortable, but I enjoy your company." He pulled his hand away and laid down next to her. Xhiero looked up at he sky at the stars and the fireflies above them.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:01 pm

"I had hoped exposure would help you get used to me." Azazel sits up, leaning on her forearm, and looks down at Xhiero with a frown. "Should I stop? As fun as it is to make you blush, I do not wish you to be uncomfortable."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:10 pm

"You ignored my questions." There is a frustrated pout, but she still obediently opens her mouth.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:22 pm

"Do as you please. I do not mind." He looked at her in the eyes. "I get embarrassed but I like it when you tease me."

Val fed her the porridge and stared at her goofy face.

"Hmm. I can't tell if you are silly because you lack blood or alcohol. Seeing how injured you are...no more alcohol for you." He scooped up another spoonful and held it towards her mouth. "The sooner you get better, the sooner you can drink again."

He finished feeding her the bowl and set Susan back down on her back.

"Don't do anything stupid or I will have to tie you to the bed." He gave her a serious glare before heading back to the kitchen.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:32 pm

"Good to hear." Azazel grins and lays back down, using Xhiero as a pillow.

After a few minutes of sitting in silence, Azazel starts to get twitchy, not used to going so long doing nothing.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:37 pm

"You really are an odd one." He said feeling her twitch. He rolled over to his side and wrapped his other arm around her. Xheiro hugged her tightly and rest his chin over her head.

"Are you bored?" He laughed.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:44 pm

"Sorry." Azazel mumbled and chuckled slightly. "I suppose I am not so great at this relaxing thing. I am not normally idle for so long."

"I can do this." Azazel stops moving and looks up at the sky, determined to 'relax'. However, eventually her fingers start twitching again, moving to Xhiero's arm and drawing random patterns.

She huffs in frustration and rolls on her side, burying her face in Xhiero's chest. "Why is this so hard?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:44 pm