Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+3
Xhiero/Val
Azazel
Dungeon Master Orange
7 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 8

Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

RP Free for All: Chapter 8 - Page 8 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 8

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:28 am

The member 'Susan Evensong' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

#1 'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 8 - Page 8 Forumdice11

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 8 - Page 8 Forumdice10 RP Free for All: Chapter 8 - Page 8 Forumdice17

#3 'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 8 - Page 8 Forumdice9 RP Free for All: Chapter 8 - Page 8 Forumdice9
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:36 am

Azazel ducks to avoid both weapon and spell. She frowns at Xhiero's damaged armor. "A shopping trip does seem to be in order. A pity. That set fit you very well."

She swings her axe in a whirlwind, striking the bodyguard twice.

+8, advantage
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:36 am

The member 'Azazel Morgenstern' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 8 - Page 8 Forumdice8 RP Free for All: Chapter 8 - Page 8 Forumdice15 RP Free for All: Chapter 8 - Page 8 Forumdice8 RP Free for All: Chapter 8 - Page 8 Forumdice18
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:36 am

Damage

2d12+10
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:36 am

The member 'Azazel Morgenstern' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd12' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 8 - Page 8 Forumdiced12
    Result : 5, 4
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:38 am

Xhiero frowned after being hit a second time. He growled at his attacker and goes in for two more attacks, adding thunderous smite to one attack.

+ 7 twice

Meanwhile Tsubaki quite frustrated that she was no help to Val, narrows her eyes at Fernando her new nemesis. She once again clouds him in the scent of floral.

Wisdom Save!

Susan feels her massive gown moving. A hand peeks out from under the mountain of fabric and hands her the remote. Quietly the hand goes back to its hiding place.
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:38 am

The member 'Xhiero/Val' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

#1 'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 8 - Page 8 Forumdice14 RP Free for All: Chapter 8 - Page 8 Forumdice4

#2 'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 8 - Page 8 Forumdice19
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:00 am

Fernando continues laughing like an idiot.

+2 Wisdom.

"That is an interesting hiding place.... At least this means I didn't have to throw it across the party to you..."
    Susan murmurs before grabbing her remote, from within the folds of her dress she pulls another small device. Quickly combining the two she presses the button and grins with satisfaction as she regains her adult form. Covering her chest due to her suddenly too small dress starting to rip she takes a deep breath and shrieks.

"KNOCK IT OFF YOU FUCKING MORONS! I AM A GOD DAMNED ADULT AND THERE IS NO WAY IN FUCK THAT I AGREE TO ANY OF THIS BULLSHIT!"

She marches over to her mother and glares.

"We had a deal mother. A deal. I have done my best to keep up my end of the bargain, but you seem to be completely ignoring yours. I do not agree to this wedding, and seeing as how we have not reached the appointed decision making date, the one we MUTUALLY AGREED UPON MOTHER. I will be taking my leave."

Mrs. Evensong chuckles, not a pleasant chuckle mind you, but a vaguely menacing one. She gently strokes Susan's cheek and smirks as Susan immediately flinches.

"Darling." She murmurs still stroking her cheek. "You mustn't talk to your mother that way."

This is followed by a bolt of light and a shriek of pain as Susan crumples to the ground. The older woman sighs and dusts off her hands.

"However, she does have a point. I believe it is best that we call off the wedding... For now."

She raises an eyebrow at the rest of the party before motioning to them to come forward.

"You may collect this spoiled ungreatful brat, now. I have some business to attend to."

Waving her hand dismissively she heads towards the manor and the crowds begin to disperse.

Fernando stands at the altar looking shell shocked.
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:00 am

The member 'Susan Evensong' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 8 - Page 8 Forumdice3
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:03 am

Azazel watches the commotion with a raised eyebrow. She looks around before punching out the bodyguard that was attacking her and moves to Xhiero, pulling out some bandages to patch up his wounds. "Do you think all mortal weddings are like this?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:13 am

Val broke out of stealth and caught Susan before she collapsed. He would cover her up if he could...but it appears he is out of shirts.

"Hey Xhiero. Can you be a bro...and let me borrow your cloak." Val whispered to Xhiero who sigh and draped the cloak over Susan.

"Thank you you two for your help." Val smiled at Azazel and Xhiero. He carried Susan over to the unicorn and laid her across its back before approaching Tsubaki.

"Thank you for your help as well." He gulp before continuing his speech. "H..H-how can I repay you?"

Tsubaki smiled and caressed his cheek.

"I know you don't love me, but at least this will do." She close in on him as her hand strokes his back. The flower demon pressed her lips on Val's, the force sending him backwards onto the ground. His arms waving in the air from behind some tables blocking Azazel and Xhiero's view.

"Oh my. Excuse me." She giggled and stood up. Tsubaki cleared her throat.

"Come now, gorilla! Carry me home...after you put a towel over your shoulder."

Fernando did as he was told and hoisted the demon onto his shoulder where she sat. He starts pounding his chest like a mad man and runs out one of the broken windows at full speed.

Val finally stabilizes himself and climbs onto his mount.

"See you back at home, sis!" He waved to Azazel and turned his mount around. It farted glitter onto Xhiero and Azazel.

Xhiero tries to block the spew with his arm but it failed. He groaned and starts dusting himself off.

"Be glad neither of us are humans...if we do get married." Xhiero grinned watching her knock out the guard. Cute.

"Let's head home as well. This place is sickening." He picked Azazel off her feet and slumped her over his shoulder. Xhiero let her down when they reached Dullahan and mounted after her.

Everyone finally returned to Azazel's estate.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:24 am

Azazel sidesteps behind Xhiero to avoid the majority of the glitter and chuckles at him as he dusts himself off.

"Home sounds nic---!" She gets cut off when she's tossed over Xhiero's shoulder. "What are you doing! I can walk just fine!" With a huff, she holds on to Dullahan as they ride back to the estate.

Once back at home, stands in the front yard and stares at her greased up porch. "I am definitely selling this place." With a sigh, she grabs a mop and starts to clean up the mess.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:26 am

Xhiero grabbed the mop before she started cleaning.

"I'll clean this. Go take a bath and relax." He poured a large portion of sanitary liquid over the grease and scrubbed it down.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:31 am

Azazel glares as her mop is stolen. Knowing Xhiero will not give it up, she sighs and gives him a kiss. "I am glad you are back to normal." She pats his chest and grins before heading to the house and drawing a bath.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:40 am

He smiled when Azazel kissed his cheek but quickly flinched when she touched his chest.

"Vengeance will be mine."

Xhiero wiped his forehead when he had cleaned Azazel's porch spotless. The reaper made his way towards his room but diverts towards Azazel's room.

RP Free for All: Chapter 8 - Page 8 Tumblr_mlami0nUkP1qlxzroo1_400
    He opened the door to the bath and throws a handful of black rose petals at her again. Xhiero laughed and strolls back to his room to change out of his armor.

He runs the bath water while curing his wounds from the fight.

Meanwhile Val carried Susan to their room and change her out of the horrid gown. He tossed it to a corner of the room. It was still an eye sore to him. Gently tucking her into bed and kissing her on the forehead. He goes off to wash himself before turning into a fox and curling next to her.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:47 am

"The next time you come in here while I am bathing it better be to join me!" She shouts after him as she picks rose petals out of her hair.

After soaking for a while longer, she changes into her pajamas and slinks into Xhiero's room. She quietly opens the bathroom door and tosses more glitter on him. She shouts, "Revenge!" as she runs away laughing.

She heads into the kitchen and gives Asher an extra large steak and some belly rubs to make up for him being alone all day before grabbing herself a glass of chocolate milk.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:57 am

Xhiero was standing in the shower washing his now long hair, when Azazel popped in and threw glitter at his face.

"I JUST WASHED THAT OFF!!!" The reaper growled and goes back to scrubbing his hair. He pulled on a plain, black T-shirt and skull pajama pants before heading downstairs to join her in the kitchen.

"Are we the paladin of bath vengeance now?" He poured himself a tall glass of ice water and sat down next to Azazel.

"Now that we are back to normal with peace and quiet..." He takes a sip from his glass. "What was that about me being more forward?"

Xhiero chuckled and wrapped his arms around Azazel, pulling her towards him and kissing her on the lips.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 am

Azazel returns the kiss before moving her head to his shoulder. "Hmm, what about it?" With a grin, she turns her head to press her lips to his neck.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:15 am

Caught off guard by her kiss on his neck, Xhiero froze before blushing. He slowly moved away from her.

RP Free for All: Chapter 8 - Page 8 Neck%20kiss

"I don't think I am pulling off my share of this relationship." He smiled as his hand slides from her shoulder towards her chest. Xhiero grabbed the collar of her shirt and pulled her towards him.

RP Free for All: Chapter 8 - Page 8 695671e725279ff376255107c1c69089
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:26 am

Azazel makes a sound of surprise before giving into the kiss and pulls Xhiero closer, wrapping her arms around his neck. After coming up for air, she looks up at him, slightly dazed. "I think you are pulling your weight just fine."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:30 am

"I am glad to hear that." He smiled and lifted her off the ground, like a bear hug.

"It is getting late. Shall we...lay in bed since someone claims they don't need sleep." Xhiero starts walking her to her room without putting her down. Halfway up, he throws her over his shoulder so he could see where he is going.

Upon entering the room. He carefully placed her back onto her ground.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:37 am

"Did I lose my legs when I was not looking?" She asks no one in particular as she is carried to the bedroom.

Once back on her feet, she moves to the bed and falls into it face first with a sigh. "I have missed you bed." She flips over and holds a hand out to Xhiero.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:46 am

Xhiero arched an eyebrow at Azazel. A his lips carved into a smirk.

"I think..its about time I get revenge for that neck attack." He walks towards the bed and slowly climbed on.

RP Free for All: Chapter 8 - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_nndwdrbfPf1tqw9ps_500

Xhiero arched over Azazel's body and smiled down at her. He lowered his head and kissed her neck.

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:56 am

Azazel makes that odd squeak sound again and her hands tangle into Xhiero's hair. "Not. Fair."

Summoning all her willpower, she wraps her legs around his waist and flips them over. Azazel looks down at Xhiero, grinning victoriously.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:02 am

"What do you mean not fair? You do it to me far more then I to you."

He grinned up at her.

"Are we really going to play this game?" He placed his hand on her hips and slowly slides them up along her torso. Xhiero tries to roll her back over.

Str: +7

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:45 am