Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+3
Dungeon Master Orange
Susan Evensong
Xhiero/Val
7 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 9

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

RP Free for All: Chapter 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 9

Post  Azazel Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:41 am

Azazel buries her face in the palm of her hand. "For the love of..." Her eyes dart between Xhiero and Sloan, at a complete loss of how to handle this.

She moves to stand in front of Xhiero and puts her hands on the handle of his scythe. "No fighting in my dining room, my love. I happen to like this table."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:47 am

RP Free for All: Chapter 9 - Page 38 You

"Yeah, respect a woman's fine table." Sloan takes another sip from his mug before putting it down.

"It was fun staying here, but I am afraid living under the same roof with Princey here won't be very entertaining. I'll catch you later, beautiful."

Sloan winked at Azazel before disappearing like he usually does.

Xhiero throws his arms in the air after Sloan disappears and heads off to clean Azazel's chocolate covered armor.

RP Free for All: Chapter 9 - Page 38 Nofucks

"Princey! That is a lame name. Who thinks of calling someone Princey..."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:51 am

"You have such sensitive boyfriends, Azazel." Susan says with a smirk before taking a sip of her drink and turning to Val.

"Well, after that excitement, what should we do now?"
    Etheyl Woodwell
    Etheyl Woodwell

Post  Etheyl Woodwell Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:53 am

Etheyl now lets out a bit of a giggle, clearly recovered from 'airing out her demons'. However, unless she was reading too much into it, Lexa almost seemed to be prompting her for a story.

"Lively...definitely lively. I guess it was fun, too, in its own way. Especially looking back on it. A good bit of rough patches too. I still don't...like animated skeletons to this day." She looked sideways to Lexa. "Skeletal archers. They actually killed me when I ran across a big room to try to get to Azazel and Sidca, who were both hurt real bad. Made myself a lovely target. Don't remember many details after that, thankfully. Everyone made it out, even me in the end, which is what matters.
    "Really that was one of the worst parts. There was a lot of drama that played out sometimes, but most of it was just...crazy weird stuff. Most of it was Innkeeper's Guild-sanctioned work then: all contracts. Our group was basically just Susan, Azazel, and I. a lot of others came and went; some I still see around doing other things with their life, but the three of us were there for all of it.
    "The first contract we did probably should have clued us in to what we were getting ourselves into. One of the more memorable ones, since it was our first and just so weird. We chose a job to clear out some pests from a mostly abandoned basement. Seemed pretty predictable...get rid of a few rats, maybe some cougar or something at worst.
    "But we got there, and the basement was just falling apart. Quite literally. There was some sort of cave system or something underneath and the floor was collapsing into it. It turns out the place was infested with crabs. Yeah. Not even big ones. Just swarms of crabs. So many of them.
    We had cleared out most of them and figured we'd be traumatized for life as it was. But then we spotted a cardboard box in the corner, and a man had been living in there. With the crabs. I don't know if living in those conditions drove him so completely insane or if he had to be insane to go in there in the first place."

Etheyl chuckles. "Man, I'm getting old."

RP Free for All: Chapter 9 - Page 38 Giphy
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:58 am

Azazel follows after Xhiero, chuckling to herself. "Princey. I forget you are a prince sometimes." She grabs a piece of her armor and starts scrubbing the chocolate off.

A smirk tugs at Azazel's lips. "I should probably be bowing to you more often, huh?
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:00 am

"I've never seen a crab..." Lexa muses. "Are they frightening? I suppose it couldn't have been too frightening since you were with such close friends. That must be quite pleasant."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:06 am

"You look like you found something to do. I will join you in your activity." Val grinned and helped himself to some alcohol now that peace and quiet was back in the home.

"Azi, is so popular with the men. I am not sure if I should be happy or....concern."

"I wish you would continue to forget that about me..." He grumbled as he continue to scrub her shoulder plates. The chocolate had loosen after being soaked in hot water.

"Please spare me the royalty crap. There was a reason why I left that place in my childhood."

He glanced over at Azazel.

"I should find some nicknames for you too if that is the case."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:09 am

Susan grins, even though everyone knows now, she still feels like she's in on a secret whenever Val drinks.

"Well, Azazel can usually handle any untoward suitors herself. However, This Sloan fellow may be a special case..."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:12 am

Azazel holds her hands up in surrender. "Sorry, sorry. I did not realize it was so touchy a subject."

She shrugs at the mention of nicknames. "The only one I have had was the one Val calls me."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:16 am

"Poor Xhiero...his nemesis a guest in his girlfriend's home." Val let out a quiet chuckle. He wrapped his arm around Susan and pulled her closer. His head nuzzling against her's. A slight blush appear on his face.

"You look nice in that outfit." He smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

"Would you prefer me to call you Azi too? Then it would not be unique to Val anymore. I will come up with a new name."

He continues to scrub her armor in silence.

"How about Sweet Cheeks, Honey Buns..." Xhiero couldn't go on before he burst out into laughter.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:33 am

Azazel chokes out a laugh. "By the gods. Please, no."

She shakes her head and gets her laughter under control. "Perhaps no nicknames. At least none of those typical ones. They do not seem to suit either one of us."

She stops scrubbing and looks up at Xhiero. "Though I am curious. I have heard Craze call you Hero. Would you prefer that? I probably should have asked sooner."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:39 am

"Hero was the name I was born with. You can call me anything you like, except those horrid flowery nicknames." He drained the water from the bucket after cleaning all the pieces spotless and drying them.

"I may regret telling you this. Aside from Hero, Craze likes to call me Pookie." His lips curved into a frown. "Please don't use that."

He wrapped his arms around Azazel from behind and landed a kiss on her head.

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:49 am

Azazel slaps hand over her mouth to muffle the laughter she can't seem to contain. "Pookie."

She leans back into Xhiero, still chuckling slightly. "No, I do not think I would be able to call you pookie with a straight face. You are safe."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:36 am

"This is what I wear when I actually have to dress professionally at a meeting. As far as feminine crap goes, this isn't that bad, so I could wear it for you on occasion if you like...." 

Pulling Val in for a kiss, she smirks slightly as she pulls away.

"Why are you blushing? Are you imagining dirty things?" She teases.
    Etheyl Woodwell
    Etheyl Woodwell

Post  Etheyl Woodwell Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:04 pm

"One crab isn't really scary. It was just how many there were, and the shock of seeing them in the middle of a pretty big city. A whole lot of people actually like eating them. They're...about," Etheyl holds her hands out in a couple positions, "that big? They've got these...legs...and a...pincer...and...uhm..."

At this point Etheyl is making a lot of very weird and very vague hand gestures trying to supplement her explanation.
    How the hell do you describe a crab?
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:05 pm

Lexa starts to giggle at Etheyl's struggle.

"Perhaps, I can make things easier." Lexa says with a small smile. "You are in a dream, specifically your dream. You have power here."

Holding out a hand the air seems to shimmer for a moment and a small bird appears.

"See?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:50 pm

Xhiero narrowed his eyes at her as he dried his hands. His fingers landing onto her side and starts tickling her.

"The name is that funny? My little Executioner?" He lowered his head and starts kissing her neck.

"Do you really think I am always a perv? I thought you look nice in those." He pouts.

"You are always irresistible..."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:08 pm

Azazel squirms and covers his hands with hers to stop the tickling. "No, no, no. No tickling."

"It certainly is." She tilts her head to the side and closes her eyes.
    Etheyl Woodwell
    Etheyl Woodwell

Post  Etheyl Woodwell Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:18 pm

Etheyl stares at the bird, impressed.

"I guess that would make sense. I guess I'm not used to being able to make things appear or disappear. Never had a talent for magic, even though I tried hard to learn as a kid."

Okay, just pretend you're Dad.

Etheyl focuses on...crabs...and tries to summon an image of one.

RP Free for All: Chapter 9 - Page 38 Giphy
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:20 pm

"What shall we do today, cupcake? A day off from that heist sounds nice." He rest his chin on her shoulder.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:39 pm

Azazel chuckles at the name and shrugs. "A day off does sound nice. However, it is your turn to pick our day's activities, whatever you wish to do is fine by me."

She pats his head and stands up to put her freshly cleaned armor on a nearby stand.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:53 pm

"Whatever I want?" He teasingly wiggled his eyebrows at her.

"What if I stick you into a pool of chocolate again." Xhiero chuckled and crossed his arms over his chest with a grin.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:58 pm

Azazel mimics his stance and crosses her arms over her chest, eyebrow raised as she calls his bluff. "Fine, but I will not do it in my armor again. Not cleaning that again."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:05 pm

"I was teasing. I would not what to stick you into a pool of chocolate. We would have to give you a bath again." He walked towards Azazel and wrap one arm behind her waist and slowly nudged her towards the kitchen.

"Want to help me make cupcakes?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:12 pm

"You trust me with cupcake batter?" She chuckles and follows Xhiero into the kitchen. "Alright, it is your funeral."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:03 pm