Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+3
Azazel
Susan Evensong
Xhiero/Val
7 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 10

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

RP Free for All: Chapter 10 - Page 10 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 10

Post  Azazel Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:57 pm

Try as she might, the man's meaty hand has too strong a grip on her arm. Taking advantage, he starts to pull Azazel towards the tavern.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:56 pm

"I think it is safe to say that we are both even now. Me with my fangs and you with your...electricity." He winced as he felt another wave go down his spine. Val grabbed her wrists and lowered her towards him. Planting a kiss on her lips.

"Alright, alright. I give up. I think I've witness another side of you that I might be afraid to see often."

Xhiero grabbed the man by the shoulder to prevent him from walking any further.

"Excuse me, sir. That lovely woman has already been spoken for." Xhiero smiled at the man before landing a punching towards his face.

+ 7
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:56 pm

The member 'Xhiero/Val' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 10 - Page 10 Forumdice15
    Clerical Error

Post  Clerical Error Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:06 pm

Happily perched on her bed, pawing through another book, Lexa suddenly stops and clutches at her head. Collapsing to the ground she covers her ears desperately as if trying to muffle an overwhelmingly loud sound, even though the room is completely silent. Eyes beginning to glow, a strange energy comes off of her in waves, slightly warping the floor with its heat.

Finally she sits up, and frowns when she realizes her ears are bleeding.

Not again.

With a sigh, she goes off in search of the rest of the party, and grows increasingly frustrated when she can't seem to find anyone.

Finally happening upon Etheyl she tugs urgently on the woman's arm.

Kissing him back, she pulls away and grins. 

"Thank the gods, I don't think I would have been able to keep it up." Hopping out of bed, she prepares to dress.

"What do you think? Put skirt back on or back to the lab coat? Of course, with the first outfit, we do run the risk of someone looking down my top." She jokes.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:09 pm

The man reels back from the punch, losing his grip on Azazel in the process. He glares at Xhiero and looks ready to fight when Azazel takes advantage of her newfound freedom. Sliding her hand just under the hem of her dress, she pulls a dagger from its sheath on her thigh and presses it to the man's throat, drawing a little blood.

"I suggest you run back to whatever hold you crawled out of." Pulling her dagger away, she glares at the man before turning around and walking away, muttering about the perils of wearing a dress.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:22 pm

Val sighed as he rolled towards the edge of the bed and looked at the outfit.

"Why don't you wear the skirt with the lab coat." Val sat up and walked over towards his pile of clothes. Gathering them into a bundle and shoving them back into his bag. He blinked at another set of clothes and pulls them on.

Val turned around to look at Susan in his new clothes. He playfully adjust his face glasses with a smirk and darted out the door.

Xhiero did not say a word to the man but his expression was enough. He continue to glare at the man as his eyes glowed red before following behind Azazel.

RP Free for All: Chapter 10 - Page 10 Glare

Xhiero wrapped an arm around her protectively and pulled her close.

"How do you even hide a dagger with that dress?"

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:29 pm

Azazel laughs and pulls her dress up slightly to show part of the thigh holster. "It is surprisingly handy for these occasions when I do not carry my axe."

Having seen enough of the docks for the evening, she walks back into the town square. "Now you know one of the reasons I do not wear dresses often." She chuckles bitterly.
    Clerical Error

Post  Clerical Error Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:31 pm

Susan's jaw drops, and she finds a blush rushing to her cheeks. She stands motionless and only collects herself after Val darts out the door. Dressing quickly, she darts out the door after him.

"Where did you even get that?!"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:44 pm

"What if I made you a dress out of armor. That is much more appealing in my option." Xhiero chuckled. "We can add skulls and spikes."

He paused and looked at her in the eyes. Xhiero leaned forward and kissed her. He pulled her closer and embraced her.

"I love you."

"I stole it off of a guy!" Val called back as he merrily headed towards the kitchen. His attention is caught be Lexa with blood coming out of her ears.

"What is wrong? Why are your ears bleeding?" Val darted towards the kitchen to grab some towels to wipe the blood.

"How do I make it stop?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:52 pm

"I love you too." She smiles at him and returns his embrace. "Did you have something else planned or shall we head home?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:58 pm

"Perhaps we should head home before more men start grabbing you and ruining the mood." He pulled away and reached into his inner pocket to pull out the sketchbook. "or you can try to get a look at the drawing."

Xhiero stuck his tongue out at her and walks away.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:01 pm

"I forgot all about the drawing." Azazel hurries after Xhiero and latches onto his arm. " And what would I need to do to get said drawing? Should I climb you like a tree again?"

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:11 pm

"Was that an attempt at a pick up line. What was it again?" He turned his eyes to look up at the sky to think for a bit before looking back down at her. "Baby you be the tree, and I'll wrap around you like a koala bear."

Xhiero covered his mouth to hide his laughter. Once he calmed down he shrugged.

"Why would you ask me what you have to do. You usually act before you think during battle. I like it when you are forward too."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:20 pm

Azazel stares at Xhiero, mouth agape, before she bursts out laughing. "I have never heard that line. I wonder if it has actually worked for anyone." She keeps chuckling at the thought.

"Forward, hm?" Spotting a nearby alleyway, she pulls Xhiero into it and presses him to the wall. She pulls his head down for a long kiss and her hand slips into his coat to find the sketchbook.

+3 sleight of hand
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:20 pm

The member 'Azazel Morgenstern' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 10 - Page 10 Forumdice3
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:28 pm

Xhiero was surprised at how fast she took the comment. He wasn't expecting her to actually do it. Nevertheless he closed his eyes and gave into the kiss, returning the favor. His hands slide around her waist to pull her closer. Suddenly he jumped up slightly feel her grab one of his pectorals.

"What are you trying to grab there?" He grinned at her. "I don't think that is a sketchbook, although you do like drawing with your fingers on there."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:00 pm

Azazel sighs and mutters, "There is a reason m not a rogue."

Giving up on the pretense of stealth, she moves her hand around inside his coat till she finds the book. With another kiss to distract him, she pulls the book out its hiding spot.

I DUNNO WHAT IM ROLLING HERE.
    +3 dex?
    +4 strength?
    +4 CHARISMA?
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:00 pm

The member 'Azazel Morgenstern' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 10 - Page 10 Forumdice17
    Clerical Error

Post  Clerical Error Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:07 pm

Lexa looks at Val with slight confusion. She finds, that for the moment, she can't seem to hear him very well. Pulling out a piece of paper she scribbles more messily than usual.

[I know where we need to go next!]

She hands him the paper then passes out.
    Etheyl Woodwell
    Etheyl Woodwell

Post  Etheyl Woodwell Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:13 pm

Etheyl is jarred back to reality by the waves of magic hitting her mind. Her hand goes instinctively to one of her hidden daggers as her eyes dart around the house. Her mind settles down after a moment, only to be replaced by a wide-eyed realization.
    Lexa!

As the rippling energy fades Etheyl darts to the kitchen, apparently the social hub of Azazel's house and likely where Lexa would go for help. Even in her rush, Etheyl refuses to repeat a mistake and snatches any paper and writing utensil she comes across.

Finding Lexa there, standing, was a great relief...until she noticed the blood. But again she is thankful--if a bit guilted--to see that Val already reached her.

She hands Val a slightly bloody note, and Etheyl's heart stops as she begins to fall.

+6
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:13 pm

The member 'Etheyl Woodwell' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 10 - Page 10 Forumdice5
    Etheyl Woodwell
    Etheyl Woodwell

Post  Etheyl Woodwell Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:18 pm

Barely catching her before her head head hits the floor, Etheyl strokes back the girl's hair and looks into her face. Checking her neck, she gets some relief in finding a pulse.

Turning her gaze to Val, and the bloody towels and note he held, she shakes her head. "Do you know what happened to her? What is it she managed to tell you?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:22 pm

Val handed Etheyl the paper.

"It just said she knows where to go next...but no clue where. May be if we go to sleep we can talk to her." He folded the paper and put it away before sitting down on a couch and trying to fall asleep.

Azazel manages to pull the book out of his inner pocket. Xhiero smiled as he placed a hand over the hardbound covers and tugged it back.

"Alright you win. So persistent." He flipped through the pages before handed it back to her.

Date-o
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:37 pm

A small smile tugs at Azazel's lips as she looks down at the drawing. "I look so.. happy."

"I am impressed." She pulls him down for another kiss and hands him back his sketchbook before pulling back with a smirk. "You know, you should a portrait of yourself so I can have some of your art on my wall without looking so narcissistic."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:04 pm

"Art is a thing of beauty. It is only fitting for me to draw something beautiful. I wouldn't fit the requirements for that." He pulled her in for a very lengthy and strong hug before letting her go. "We should head home. It is getting late."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:56 am