Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+3
Azazel
Susan Evensong
Xhiero/Val
7 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 10

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

RP Free for All: Chapter 10 - Page 31 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 10

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:13 pm

RP Free for All: Chapter 10 - Page 31 Tumblr_inline_mxibfbiOGP1qduv3x

"Did I not exaggerate enough that there is probably a 10% chance of me surviving. The safest place might be making sure you don't screw up and break up a branch of the organization. Enough time for me to enjoy life a little more before they come for my head." He shoves the bottle of alcohol into Azazel's chest and heads for the steering wheel to navigate the ship.

"Princey should be lucky he has a woman like you. That man never really had much joy in his life."

"You are quite talkative tonight, kitten." He grabbed her wrist and held them above her head as he lowered himself to kiss her on the lips. "I don't think you are quite ready for a baby yet, hun. But we can keep practicing."

RP Free for All: Chapter 10 - Page 31 Giphy

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:25 pm

Azazel sits on the ground near the wheel and stares at the bottle of liquor, tempted to chug the whole thing down. "It is probably my fault he is gone. He can not be that lucky."

"So, what is this organization's deal. Why would they go through the trouble of this ritual with Xhiero? There has to be easier ways to take over."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:30 pm

"We..They like to collect power through means of magic. Your boyfriend harbored an evil spirit long ago. What was that again? 'Self sacrificing idiot?' used himself as a vessel to lock away a greater evil. Evil that shrouded the land in shadows. All who live under these shadows were destroyed and the land laid barren. I don't want to bore you with such tales from another land."

He waved for a crew member to take over the steering as he grabbed the bottle back from Azazel. Sloan looked her up and down.

"You fighting this battle alone?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:38 pm

Azazel smirks at him. "You left a little suddenly for me to call in back up. If it is as dangerous  as you say perhaps it is best they remain out of harms way."

She bites out a laugh. "Though I am sure they will pop up sooner or later. They tend to do that."
    Clerical Error

Post  Clerical Error Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:39 pm

"It isn't fair how good you are at this. Must be all that trial and error." Giggling resumes and she snuggles closer resting her face against his neck.

"I love you soooo much you pretty pretty man.... Hey, why is it so quiet? Where is everyone?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:47 pm

"True. We should go check on the other's." He patted her head and rolled out of bed to dressed himself. Val gathered up Susan's clothes and helped her dressed before carrying her downstairs. He put her down on a stool and hands her a bottle of vodka.

"Here you go darling. Drink up." Val turned to the fridge and pulled a note off. He skimmed through it. "There she goes again..."

He heads upstairs to pack his things before returning to the kitchen.

"We have another adventure to go on."

Sloan pulled out a small shot glass and poured some of the whiskey out. He passed it to Azazel.

"It will be a long ride but we are going as fast as we can." He took another drink from the bottle.

"Any good stories or jokes to share, love?" He smiled and leaned closer towards her.

"We could also entertain each other in my cabin."

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:56 pm

Azazel looks at the glass a moment, "Fuck it." before downing the shot with a grimace. Almost immediately a tail starts to fade into existence.

"Should have asked that before you gave me all your info." She chuckles and hands him the glass back. "A story, hm? Those I have plenty of. What would you like to hear about?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:09 pm

Sloan watched as a tail appears.

RP Free for All: Chapter 10 - Page 31 Flirt

"Why hello, foxy lady. I should give you whiskey more often." He leans back against the rail of the ship and shrug.

"Whatever you like to speak of."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:23 pm

Azazel scowls over her shoulder at her tail and tries to tuck it out sight.

She swivels around so her feet hung out over the water. "I am afraid most of my stories are not so.. happy. Perhaps we would be better of with a story from you." She grabs the bottle from him and take a drink.

After a moment of silence she thinks of something. "Hm.. the last time I was on a pirate ship, the captain made us fight in a battle royale. She had a fucking wrestling ring in the hold. It was fun I suppose."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:29 pm

"I am not the type to sport happy stories either." He laughed as he watched her drunken state.

"A wrestling ring on a ship? How barbaric." He ran a finger under her chin. "Only the finest goods are allowed on my ship...like yourself."
    Clerical Error

Post  Clerical Error Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:32 pm

Susan grins at the bottle of vodka and sticks it in her pocket without opening. Grin widening she pounces on Val wrapping her arms around his neck.

"You always try to stop me from drinking, why do you want me to drink now?"

She laughs at the mention of adventure.
    "Where are we going now?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:41 pm

Azazel takes his hand moves it away. "Not nearly drunk enough."

She runs a hand through her hair only to find fox ears in the way and she lets out a stream of curses. She wobbles as she gets to her feet and grabs Sloan's shoulder til she gets her balance. "Where is your kitchen?"
    Etheyl Woodwell
    Etheyl Woodwell

Post  Etheyl Woodwell Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:58 pm

Sleep would not come for Etheyl.

Anger did not come naturally to her. The emotion, when provoked, took its toll on her mentally and physically.

But someone had grievously harmed someone she loved. Someone under her sphere of protection. Only that could send her into a true rage. She regrets that the man that she never knew escaped alive.

Stressed, worried, and drained--but still unable to sleep--Etheyl found herself quietly entering Lexa's room and slipping into a chair near the bed to keep an eye on her. Remembering the girl's dark and troubled sleep, Etheyl searches her mind for a way to help soothe her rest for once.

Blushing despite her lack of a waking audience, Etheyl begins to sing softly...cautious not to wake Lexa, but also to keep from giving herself away. She pulls on her memories of the songs her mother Viviana would sing, many of which were in foreign languages that Etheyl could only mimic. She lacked her mother's talent and confidence with her voice...but she found that the familiar melodies calmed her down, and hoped it would do the same for the sleeping girl.

Eventually, Etheyl drifts off into sleep where she was, curling up in the chair.
    Clerical Error

Post  Clerical Error Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:09 pm

"You are in my room." Lexa says matter of factly, staring at Etheyl.
    "You seem to stumble upon me as I sleep. Did you need something?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:09 pm

"You...don't act quite the same when you are sober." Val replied, dragging her with him towards the front door.

"Azazel went off to find Xhiero. I take it he went missing again. I need to find out where she went and how to get there."

"Do you need to fill up your stomach or empty it?" He grabbed her wrist and swung it over his head. His other hand slides to her waist to help support her.

"You can always lean over the rail and do your business. I thought a fighter like you would be able to hold her liquor."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:17 pm

"Food. And tea if you have it."

"Sadly the gene for that skipped over me. Hence the ears and tails." She motions to them. "I do not have the.. control to keep them hidden whilst drunk. At least I am not giggling.."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:22 pm

Sloan helped her towards the small kitchen. It was crowded with men, drinking and loitering about. Upon seeing Sloan enter they hushed and slowly scurried out of the room. He grabbed a decently clean plate and stacked it with a loaf of bread and cheese. Sloan handed the plate to her and looked around the kitchen.

"I am afraid we don't drink...tea on board this ship. I can boil you some hot water if that is fine."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:27 pm

"Water is fine. Thanks." Azazel hops on a counter and tears off a piece of bread before popping it in her mouth. 

As the last of the crew leaves the kitchen, Azazel nods towards the door. "What was that all about?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:35 pm

"What?" Sloan shrugged as he poured her some water into a mug and passed it to her.

"Them? I like my peace and quiet. They learn to know their place on this ship when I am around. Unless you would like to eat your food in a cramp room with sweating, drunk orcs I can ask the to come back."

The dark left sits down at another counter and watched her eat.

"Why did you drink when you knew you can't handle your alcohol? You already trust me that much?" He resume to drinking from his bottle. "Darling, I don't even trust myself."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:40 pm

"The last few days have been a bit trying. This one in particular. It seemed to warrant a drink." She smirks at him. "Besides I can still take you while I am drunk."

She takes another bite and watches him. "Why would you not trust yourself?"
    Clerical Error

Post  Clerical Error Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:56 pm

"And you say I get kidnapped a lot! If we can figure out her location we can use my new trick to get there!" Susan seems to be vibrating with excitement at this idea.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:01 pm

"Let's see if the sending stone works." He flicked his stone before holding it close to his mouth.

"Azi....Azi!" Val whispered. "Can you hear me? Where are you?"

"Do I look the type to do good things? Would you trust me with your life. I don't think so." He chuckled and put the bottle to his mouth again. Finding the bottle empty, he tossed it behind him.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:08 pm

"Being trustworthy and trusting yourself are two different matters." Azazel waves her hand in the air. "That is probably more of a philosophical conversation than I want to get into at the moment."

She hops off the counter and heads over to wash her plate. Taking a glance around the kitchen, she decides to clean the rest of the place too. In short order, the ship's little kitchen is spotless.

She hears a voice coming from her bag and pulls out her sending stone. "Val? I am on a ship in the middle of the sea. I am not sure exactly where, but we are headed for Black Rose."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:14 pm

"Shall we meet you there? Is there anything else you would like us to do?" Val replied into the stone.

Sloan frowned as she began to clean up the kitchen.

"Stop that." He crossed his arm. "I don't need a maid on board my ship. The men will get it dirty again their next visit."

The drow threw his arms in the air after awhile and leaves the kitchen to his cabin.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:23 pm

"That would probably be best. If you get there before I do head to the castle to warn them that a group is looking to take over the kingdom and that... that Xhiero could be corrupted.." Azazel frowns and pockets her stone again. 

Nothing left to do in the kitchen, she heads back into Sloan's cabin and drops onto the bed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:50 pm