Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+3
Clerical Error
Azazel
Xhiero/Val
7 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 11

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

RP Free for All: Chapter 11 - Page 17 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 11

Post  Azazel Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:11 am

Azazel growls. "The hell is wrong with letting them go if you are still getting paid!?"

She grabs her axe and kicks the cabin door.

+7 athletics or +4 str whatever

RP Free for All: Chapter 11 - Page 17 Giphy

Last edited by Azazel Morgenstern on Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:11 am

The member 'Azazel Morgenstern' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 11 - Page 17 Forumdice19
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:18 am

"I'm gross because I am fond of you, even though you're an ass." Susan grins at him before turning her attention to her father who is still examining the bar.

"Well, I was just looking for my Little Songbird, she left so abruptly!"

He eyes the drinks longingly.

"Your mother doesn't let me drink. Says it doesn't agree with me, but just one little drink couldn't hurt? Right?"

With that Fredworthy grabs one of the bottles and downs the entire thing in seconds.

"Father!" Susan gasps looking mildly impressed.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:22 am

RP Free for All: Chapter 11 - Page 17 Wut

Sloan watched as the door flies across the deck, nearly hitting him. However it does send a group of his men rolling backwards.

"Really, love? How are we suppose to have some privacy now?"

Another group of men were grabbing Lariel and dangling her in midair. The small child was screaming and kicking as they dragged her back downstairs.

"Just putting her back where she belongs...before we get to the next stop."

Xhiero smiled at Fredworthy.

"Don't worry my good man. Your secret is safe here with me. Drink your fill, it is on the house." Xhiero placed more drinks onto the counter.

Val's sits there watching Fredworthy down the entire bottle. His jaw hanging open as he watched the man. The demon pouts and grabs his own bottle, downing it as the other man had done so.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:28 am

"It is not like your crew knocks anyway." Azazel looks a bit sheepishly at the door, not intending to kick it quite that hard. She can't conceal her smirk at the fallen crewmen though.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:31 am

RP Free for All: Chapter 11 - Page 17 Tumblr_n40k3sQdEQ1sjcg5bo7_r1_250

"I thought I asked you to stay in the cabin while I clean things up, dear." Sloan crossed his arms over his chest and walked towards Azazel, spinning her around. He waved for the men to resume their work.

"Do I have to keep you entertain until we find a place to dump them?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:37 am

"And I probably would have stayed if you did not lock me in. A locked door is merely an invitation for me to kick it down." 
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:43 am

"We are going to have to work on that rule on this ship..." he seated Azazel down on the bed and patted her hand.

"Now...can you please wait here. Until I get things done." Sloan smiled at her and return to the deck. He gathered a group of men together and began to give out commands to them. Each scurrying into different directions.

In the distance, there is a small island. There are appears to be other ships lingering on the coast that look similar to Sloan's.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:46 am

"Fine." Azazel rolls her eyes and falls back into the bed. She pulls out a dagger and starts flipping it.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:54 am

Sloan's ship pulled up one of the larger dark ships. A board is linked to the two as chests, treasures, and other goods were transported over. A large orc crossed over wearing a large captain hat. He grinned at Sloan.

"We knew you could be trusted to help rebuild the organization after that failed attempt to resurrect the Shadow Lord. Now we have to start from scratch thanks to whoever broke into our hideout." The orc spits to the side.

"This time we will attack the smaller kingdoms and slowly make our way up. Really to pillage the island?"

Sloan grin at the orc.

"Yes..I do love the cries of pain and agony, especially from those goddamn people who had it good since the day they were born."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:03 am

Bored, Azazel leans in the door and kicks her feet up on the other side, suspending herself between the frame and technically remaining in the cabin as she was told. She watches the chests get carted between ships with a bored interest.

She smirks at the mention of her breaking into their hideout, but remains silent.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:09 am

The orc takes notice of Azazel and glares at Sloan.

"What is your crew doing? This isn't the time to be goofing around. Get your shit together. We will meet you on the island." He snaps and returns to his ship. The board pulled back as Sloan's ship is left behind.

He turned to Azazel and sigh.

"Soon...you will have something to do. I hope you sharpened your axe, love."

The ship begin to sail after the others, landing behind a thicket of trees on the side of the island. Each ship unloading their crew with weapons and torches. A few cannons being rolled to the shore. Sloan equipped his weapons and joins the orc captain.

"I'll take the west end of the island." The drow said with a confident smirk. He waved for Azazel to join him.

"Something you are good at doing. Kicking things down and slicing things up. Easy right?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:14 am

Azazel arches an eyebrow. "What am I kicking and slicing? Are we looking for something?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:24 am

Sloan wraps his arm around her shoulder.

"Must you question everything we do? It's simple anything that is moving or making noise." He gestures his thumb moving across his throat. Sloan waved to the men behind him to move ahead.

"My men will go in first. Then we will make our way to the center of the island. There should be a temple there. We will regroup with the captain there."

The drow pulled Azazel in for a kiss before walking ahead, his rapier already in hand. A flare shot into the air in front of them. The men who had marched ahead let out a battle cry and charged forward. Lighting the buildings on fire. The village glowed in the dark of the night.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:33 am

Azazel glares at his back and mutters to herself. "Stay in the cabin. Do not kick down doors. Do not ask questions."

She follows behind at a slower pace, taking in the scene. It has been a long time since I have participated in a pillaging.

Winding her way through the streets, she heads for the temple.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:40 am

As Sloan walked towards the temple he slashed at anyone that ran near him. Blood soaking his clothes and face. His usual smirk still stuck to his face.

Someone ran up to Azazel and grabbed her by the legs.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:45 am

Azazel almost trips as her leg is caught. "What the..?" She looks down to see what grabbed her.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:50 am

Lariel clings onto Azazel's leg as her eyes were filled with fear.

"Don't do it! You said I could trust you!" She screamed when a shadow loomed over her. The small child quickly let go of Azazel's leg and scooted away.

Sloan pointed his rapier at Lariel.

"We don't have all day, love. Let's get rid of the things holding you down, shall we?"

He smiled at the little girl.

"You have been a troublesome little cargo. I don't think you are worth my time anymore."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:58 am

Azazel steps between Sloan and the girl. "Leave her be." She grabs Lariel by the back of her shirt and lifts her up and onto her shoulders.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:01 am

"Are you going to choose a little girl over me?" Sloan laughs but continues to point his weapon at them.

"I've forgiven you many times for getting in the way of my work, love. This is the last warning. Kill her or I will." His eyes growing cold each minute.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:14 am

Azazel rolls her eyes. "Choosing her over you would look more like this." She points her axe towards him.

"I am sorry I do not see a challenge in killing a defenseless girl." Azazel walks a semicircle around Sloan and places the girl on a window sill behind her.

"You claim we would make fantastic partners and yet all I have heard are orders. I do not do so great with orders." She grins broadly at him. "It sounds like you hoping to get merely another lackey."

"Why do you fight along side these people and hand over your treasures to them? Why not stand on your own?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:21 am

"My loyalties lie with them. We all seek the same interest...to destroy all that is pure and good in this world and start over anew. Things haven't gone so smoothly with the druids in the way." Sloan lowered his rapier a little.

"My dear, you as a demon must understand that. Why don't you join our cause...wipe out the druids. All of those who side with them..." He steps closer to Azazel. "We can live together...our own kingdom. Isn't that what you want?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:28 am

And there is the crazy. "Ah, yes. The druids can be a bit of a pain, but unfortunately several of my friends are 'pure and good'.I would not be pleased to see them get wiped out."

"I fear you have loftier aspirations than I. Have you run a kingdom? So much work."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:33 am

"How sickening. I don't understand how you can stick around with such people. I thought that by pulling you away from them you would change." His eyes darted to Lariel.

"Everything was going so well...until you came along, lass. Time to say hello to your parents." He pulled out a dagger and threw it at the girl.

+ 7
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:33 am

The member 'Xhiero/Val' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 11 - Page 17 Forumdice13

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:24 am