Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

5 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 12

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

RP Free for All: Chapter 12 - Page 4 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 12

Post  Azazel Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:20 pm

Azazel shakes her head and grabs a seat, ordering the same thing as Xhiero. "You forget my love of mac and cheese. Noodles are always good."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:08 pm

"Do you think he could be hiding the truth from you for a reason? " Val frowned. His hand moved over his chest. It suddenly felt painful.

"What happened. He clearly was the one who took you back."

" Yes, but will you like noodles regardless of how they are served?"

The cook placed down a large bowl of noodles in front of the two
    It looks bigger then their appetite.

"Thanks for the food." Xhiero said before digging in.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:16 pm

Azazel blinks at the giant bowls, looking between her dish and Xhiero. "That.. is a lot of noodles."

Refusing to be intimidated by food, she starts eating. After her first bite she hums in approval. 
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:18 pm

"Did he bring me back? I woke up alone in the bar, he wasn't there. He didn't return for  quite a while after that day, come to think of it."

She watches him clutch his chest with a frown.

"Are you alright?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:58 pm

"Yes but we won't go hungry for a long time." He laughed. Picking up some noodles and blowing it. Thinking it was cool enough he put it into his mouth only to drop it back into the bowl.

"Hot." Xhiero turned away from Azazel as he covered his mouth.

"How is it?" He asked after cooling down. Noticing Azazel humming her approval.

"The feeling of grief and and sorrow was all I remember after we separated. It hurts." Val moved away from Susan. "I was happy to that you were safe when I returned, but why do I feel so much pain.."

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:06 pm

"It is very good." She grabs another bite, slurping up the noodles. "I am not normally fond of soup type things, but I can make an exception for this."

She continues eating, eventually finishing the bowl, and waits for Xhiero to finish his food.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:31 pm

Xhiero finished his bowl shortly after Azazel. He grabbed a napkin and wiped her mouth where a green onion had attached itself. He reached into his pouch and paid for the food. Xhiero got up from his seat and waited for Azazel when something bumped him from behind.

He hears the sound of loud moaning in his ear as he turned around to see a skeleton very close to him.

"Sorry. I didn't see where I was going." It looked up at Xhiero and turns away blushing.

"He has so many muscles....Very nice looking ones too."

His hand reached out and grabbed Azazel's, pulling her towards him.

"No, it is alright. Please be careful next time. We should get going." He smiled politely and pulled Azazel along.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:37 pm

Azazel raises an eyebrow at the skeleton. How does a skeleton blush?

She grips Xhiero's hand a little tighter as they walk away. "I did not realize I would have to worry about the dead vying for your attention as well as the living." She shoots a glare over her shoulder at the skeleton.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:51 pm

He pulled her closer to him and lands a kiss on her head.

"Don't worry, love. I only have eyes and heart on you. Shall we go home? I bet all the shipment is already there." Xhiero grins and lifts her up over his shoulder, running towards the direction of the house. A couple heads turned at the odd couple as they made their way down the street.

The way home was longer then Xhiero had expected. He put Azazel down when they were in the quieter part of town. The reaper bent over to catch his breath before straightening up.

"I didn't realize you were that heavy. Must be all the muscles."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:09 pm

Azazel rolls her eyes and pats Xhiero on the back. "You did just run several miles. Just be glad I am not in armor."

Heading up to the house, they find a pile of crates sitting on the porch. "Services here are all so quick.. I would have had to wait weeks ordering from mortals."

She pulls the crate that is clearly shaped like a couch into the living room and cracks open. She gently pushes Xhiero onto it and kisses his head. "You rest and I will take care of everything."

Azazel returns to the porch and stares at the crates, hands on her hips. "To work." She sorts the crates by room before going about unpacking everything. After a few hours, the house is completely decorated and Azazel flops onto the couch.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:36 pm

Susan stands on her toes and kisses Val gently, as she pulls away she places a hand on his cheek and studies him.

"Perhaps, I should investigate this matter on my own, darling. Please do not concern yourself with it any further."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:54 pm

"I want to help." Val placed his hand over her's and gently gripped it.

"I feel that I was at fault in that situation. Why would I have...gotten so angry."

"I am not tired. I can help..." He stubbornly got up from the couch and tried to help move things around the house. Only for Azazel to readjust it in some way. Giving up on helping because he seems to be adding more work to her load, the reaper sits back down on the couch and watches. His arms crossed in front of his chest as his eyes darted after.

"Now it is your turn to rest." He smiled and gently shoved her down onto the couch. Putting a pillow under her head. Xhiero kissed her forehead and walked to the kitchen to make dinner.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:01 pm

"Perhaps he insulted your cooking." Susan jokes, trying to lighten the mood.

"Very well, what would you recommend as our next course of action?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:04 pm

"Perhaps he insulted your cooking." Susan jokes, trying to lighten the mood.

"Very well, what would you recommend as our next course of action?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:09 pm

"I do not need to rest.." Azazel protests weakly but her sore arms and legs wouldn't cooperate with her attempts to get up. With a groan, she gives up and just lays on the couch, staring at the ceiling.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:20 pm

Val frowned at her poor joke.

"I can only think of Fluffernutter. He could be hiding something. We might need a little intimidation to get him to speak."

Xhiero returned to the couch moments later. He seems to pleased that she managed to stay put in once place. The reaper chuckled at Azazel and lifted her off the couch in his arm.

"A hot bath might ease those sore muscles." He said as he carried her to the bathroom. Xhiero filled the bathtub with bubble bath soap and black rose petals. Lighting a few candles that laid around the bathroom, melted onto decorative skulls.

"Get in. I'll be back. Promise I won't come back with glitter." He grinned and disappeared out the room.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:27 pm

Azazel doesn't even argue as she is carried to the bathroom. Instead just wrapping her arms around Xhiero's neck and resting her head on his shoulder.

She strips off her clothes and sinks into the bath, tilting her head back against the side of the and closing her eyes.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:40 pm

Xhiero opened the door and sat down on the edge of the bathtub with a tray. Upon the tray is a glass of chocolate milk, a slice of cake, and bowl of mac and cheese.

He gently poke her forehead and scoops up a spoonful of mac and cheese, holding it near her mouth.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:49 pm

Azazel opens her eyes and takes the bite of mac and cheese. "You are going to spoil me, you know."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:54 pm

"I suppose so..." Susan frowns slightly as well. "If you are going to help, please don't break my employee..."

Possessed by the spirit of incredibly poor timing, Fluffernutter choose this moment to wander into the bar.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:56 pm

"Nothing wrong with spoiling you. Even demonic executioners need to be spoiled once in awhile." Xhiero placed the tray down and knelt down next the bathtub behind. He placed his hand on her shoulder and massaged them.

Before Val could open his mouth, his eyes darted to Fluffernutter like a hungry animal that spotted its prey. The demon walks over to the poor intern and threw his arm around him. Pulling him towards Susan.

"Your boss and I would like to have a word with you. Sit down." Val pushed him down into a seat and placed a glass of chocolate milk in front of him.

"Perhaps you should start. I don't want to break him." He said looking at Susan.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:07 am

Azazel bites her lip to muffle a moan that tries to escape and tilts her head back to look up at Xhiero. "You are my most favorite person ever." She lifts her hands out of the water and grabs his face, pulling him down for a kiss.

Last edited by Azazel Morgenstern on Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:10 am

Susan sighs and eyes the intern, not sure how to go about this.

"Listen, I am aware that you haven't been entirely truthful about what happened the day I was kidnapped. It is vital that I know, please tell me. If mother is the one forcing you to keep this secret, she doesn't have to know that you told us.

Fluffernutter suddenly looks quite nervous.

"Ma'am, I don't know what you're talking about. Nothing strange happened, I swear!"
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:10 am

The member 'Susan Evensong' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 12 - Page 4 Forumdice5
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:15 am

Xhiero's eyes widen at the unexpected event. He gives into the kiss and closed his eyes, pressing his lips against her's. He pulled away and wiped chocolate frosting from the cake across her lips.

"Don't distract the butler from his job." He smiled at goes back to massaging her shoulders and back area. "I told myself I would resist while in this form."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:10 pm