Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+2
Susan Evensong
Azazel
6 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 15

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

RP Free for All: Chapter 15 - Page 9 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 15

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:10 pm

"Why the whispers, love? He won't hear you. Princey's quite asleep." Sloan pulled the bouquet closer to his face and smelled the flowers. He grabbed Azazel's hand and passed the flowers in her hand before walking away.

Sloan sat down at a couch, reclining back and leaning his weight onto the arm rest.

"That was really amusing. Back at the restaurant." The drow chuckled before he continue.

"I knew you wouldn't eat that cake. How easy it was to manipulate you into passing it to him." He burst out laughing at how successful the plan was.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:14 pm

"You did this?" Azazel tosses the flowers aside and grabs a dagger before leaning over Sloan, the dagger pointed to his chest and her eyes alight with rage. "Why? What did you give him?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:18 pm

"Why? Silly girl, there are many reasons and I am sure you already know some of them." Sloan continue to look her straight in the eye, ignoring the blade that was threatening him.

"Kill me and you will never know the antidote to cure your precious, little, prince." He grabbed her wrist and pulled the dagger closer to his chest. "Go on. Kill me and he will die a slow, painful death."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:22 pm

Azazel jerks her wrist out of his grasp with a frustrated growl and moves away. "What do you want?" she bites out.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:26 pm

Sloan pushed himself out of the seat and walked up to Azazel. He slides a finger down the side of her face and brushed his lips across her's.

"Personally, I want you."

He moved his hand away from her and pace towards the bed.

"But my bosses they have their eyes on something else." The drow looked down upon the sleeping body on the bed with disgust.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:32 pm

"They will not have him," she says with determination as she pushes Sloan away from Xhiero, placing herself between the two.

She casts a worried glance over her shoulder at Xhiero before returning her gaze to Sloan with a glare. "What is the antidote?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:36 pm

"What are you willing to offer in return for the antidote?" Sloan crossed his arms and frowned at Azazel.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:39 pm

"My plan?" Susan asks as they are led to their teacup.

"My plan is simple." She explains as she immediately starts messing with the cups wiring.

"Speed."

Suddenly they cup starts spinning at an insane speed the world around them blurring. Susan cackles with delight.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:42 pm

"Whatever I have." She motions towards the contents of the room. "Gold? Weapons? Artifacts? Name your price."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:51 pm

"Shit...I regret this ride already." Val placed a hand over his face and sigh. He peered at Susan who was sitting there with a big smile on her face.

"How can you handle all this spinning without getting sick. You are a mad woman."

Sloan glanced around her room with nothing of interest before looking back at her. He exhaled, almost a sigh of surrender.

"Look, love." He paused and ran a hand through his hair. "I don't have the antidote on me. I was given the mission to weaken their prey for them. I shouldn't have lingered after my job was done."

"You should prepare for the worst to happen." He licked his lips and gaze away from Azazel. "They will come for him soon."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:56 pm

"Then you should leave." Azazel moves next to Xhiero, staring down at him sadly and running a hand over his hair. "I need to get ready."

Without so much as a second glance at Sloan, she moves to an armor stand in the corner and starts to strap on the plate.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:10 pm

"I've caused my own equipment to malfunction in ways that spun me faster than this." She laughs eyes gleaming with excitement.

"Besides, I'm an Evensong, madness comes with the territory." 
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:14 pm

Sloan watched as she moved to the armor stand to get dressed. The drow walked over to Azazel and shoved her against the wall.

"You are a fucking idiot." He glared at her. "Of course you could just leave him, but you are an idiot!"

Sloan's grip on her tighten as his knuckles paled. He closed his eyes and pressed a kiss on her lips before parting.

"Kill the damn priest when you get the chance...."He whispered before walking away. "They won't be here for another day."

Sloan unlocked the door to the room and left.

"Urgh, I don't think I've spun this much in my life.." He tried to move but fell face first into Susan's lap.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:27 pm

Azazel snarls as she's pushed to the wall and is about to lash out, but is taken aback by Sloan's little rant. "You really think I would abandon him?"

However, despite her surprise, she still manages to catch his warning about a priest and files it away for later. She paces about the room, her gaze constantly flicking towards the bed, trying to decide the best course of action. "I should have asked him more questions.." she mutters to herself as she grabs her axe and begins to sharpen it.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:44 pm

Xhiero suddenly jerked awake. He quickly sat up up in the bed and glance around the room. Sweat dripping down the side of his face. His eyes landed on Azazel sharpening her axe as his body relaxed.

"It was just a dream...just a dream." he calmed his breathing and moved towards the edge of the bed. His hand rubbing his pounding head.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:49 pm

Azazel immediately hopped up from her seat and moves to Xhiero's side. "What is wrong?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:08 pm

The ride comes to.a stop and Susan eyes Val with some concern.

"Perhaps we should rest on a bench for a few minutes? You could lie down and I could grab you a drink."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:24 pm

"That sounds like a good plan..." Val said as he wobbled over to a bench and sat down. He ran a hand through his tanngled hair to straighten it out.

"Remind me never to go on the teacup ride with you again."

" It's.." He looked up at Azazel and grabbed her hand, giving it a tight squeeze. "Nothing. It was just a bad dream that's all."

His eyes fell to her armor.

"Why are you wearing armor?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:45 pm

Azazel frowns and kneels down in front of Xhiero. "They are coming for you again." She tells him everything Sloan had told her during his visit.

"If they think they taking you will be easy, they are sorely mistaken." She looks down in thought and mutters to herself, "I should take you to hell to get you out of harm's way, and then come back."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:06 pm

"No. I can't leave you here by yourself." He frowned. Xhiero stood up up and walked towards his armor.

"You are not fighting them alone."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:14 pm

"If only I had known before! Spinning really fast is your true weakness!"

Susan laughs and pushes Val until he is laying down on the bench.

"Rest you poor creature, I shall return with a drink soon."

Not long after she leaves, a street performer sets up camp near Val, strumming a guitar and to the delight of various passing women, winking flirtatiously at them. After a bit he finally notices Val.

"Not often I see a man in a suit passed out in the middle of a fair, had a bit too much to drink, lad?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:21 pm

"No!" Azazel pulls him away from his armor, clasping his face in her hands. "You are in no condition to fight. I am not losing you again."

She nudges him back towards the bed. "According to Sloan, we have a day yet. If we were to believe him," she makes a face that clearly says how much she is inclined to believe him.

"Perhaps we can get you healed? He did not mention what sort of poison he used."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:56 pm

"Or I had too much of a certain woman. She spun the breath out of me." He laughed and sat up on the bench.

"You can call me Val." The demon smiled at the stranger. "Who might you be?"

Xhiero grabbed her jaw with one hand and turned her gaze back to him.

"Well I am not losing you either, missy. I will stay by your side weather you like it or not." He suddenly felt a wave of nausea.

"We can ask Lexa. May be she knows of something." Xhiero growled and stumbled towards the bathroom, closing the door behind him. It was the worst feeling, as if he had all the common symptoms of illnesses in the world all at once. He covered his mouth after a fit of coughing to find a dark crimson fluid in his hands. Blood.

"Shit...Can't let Azazel know about this." Xhiero quickly washed himself off and laid back down on the bed. Thoughts running through his head.

Could they be trying to kill me to resurrect him?
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:09 pm

"She... spun... the breath out of you?" The man looks confused for a moment but shakes his head.

"Nevermind. My name is Cordell, it is a pleasure to meet you." He smiles warmly but then offers a far brighter smile to a pair of women walking on the path behind Val's bench.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:13 pm

Azazel paces outside the bathroom, waiting for Xhiero to emerge. Once he was back on the bed, she took her spot next to him again, wiping his face with a cool cloth. "I will go find the girl," she says reluctantly, not pleased to leave his side while he was vulnerable.

She places a light kiss on his forehead before leaving the room and heading towards Lexa's bedroom, knocking loudly on the door.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:09 am