Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

5 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 17

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

RP Free for All: Chapter 17 - Page 16 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 17

Post  Azazel Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:38 pm

The man looks at Susan out of the corner of his eye, scowling slightly, before turning his attention back to the shelf. He pulls out a hefty magic tome and takes it to a nearby table to read.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:41 pm

"You've made some interesting friends, love. I hope Azazel won't mind the change in decor." Sloan smiled as he lead her through the forest towards the town.

"Are you going to hope onto your ship and sale away?"

"Yes, yes. Bunnies. They are quite delicious." Val smiled and patted her head. He occasionally scanned the store to look out for Susan.

"Why so tense?" Xhiero laughed when he returned just as the timer went off. He bent over to pull the tray out and let it cool before sliding a plate of lasagna to Azazel.

There were some strange sounds coming from the bedroom, as some penguins waddled down with boxes and television screen.

"You can leave them over there near the couch." Xhiero waved to them as they placed the items down. The penguins let out an electrical squawk before heading back from where they came.

"Enjoy your dinner while I get this set up."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:51 pm

"A woman like that, I'm surprised she has flowers at all." Vasani chuckles as she follows him through the forest. "Unfortunately, I tend to make friends like these a lot. Trouble tends to follow me."

"So long as my crew has finished tending to our cargo and supplies, that's the plan." Scanning the endless sea of trees around them, she tries to discern where they are. "I'm beginning to be glad you're here. I'd probably get lost in here."

"Thank you, love." Azazel grabs the plate and stands in the doorway to watch him set up the tv as she eats. "What is in the other boxes?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:09 pm

Lexa looks mildly horrifIed at the idea of eating bunnies. She looks up at Val with tear filled eyes.

Susan wanders over to the man's table and sets the book down next to him.

"I believe I stole this from you, my apologies."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:10 pm

"I've traveled this path far too many times." Sloan laughed as he guided her back to the direction towards town. He stopped when the reached the town and smirk.

"I can't show my usual self here. Don't mind the change in appearance." He snapped his fingers as Sloan took on the appearance of Mark again. Sloan pulled something out of his pocket and stuck it to Vasani's face. A fake mustache.

"You should try a disguise too."

"Oh you will see." Xhiero grinned the entire time he worked connecting the wires and cables around the room. He stood up and dusted his hands off before grabbing Azazel by the shoulder and ushering her to sit on the couch.

Val's eyes widen at Lexa's expression.

"Uh I meant! The bunny shaped candies they make sometimes. They are very delicious and sweet and they melt in your mouth. We can visit the candy store later and see if they have them!" He let out a nervous chuckle. "What are you readying there, little Lexa? Why don't you tell uncle Val the story so far!"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:22 pm

Vasani laughs at the mustache. "Oh, yes. I'm sure this will fool everyone." Her form begins to shimmer as her features change as well. Everything except her smirk.

She peels off the mustache and sticks it on Sloan. "I think it suits you better."

"Oof." Azazel chuckles and tries to keep her plate right side up. "You are awfully excited for this."

The man gives Susan a brilliant smile and bows his head. "Thank you, miss." And turns back to his book.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:29 pm

"Does it suit me enough to win me a kiss?" He smirk and leaned closer to her. Sloan moved away and waved for her to follow.

"Shall we?"

Xhiero waited patiently until she was done eating before setting her plate aside. He slipped a controller into her hand and turned on the power. The screen lit up and music starts to play

"Look familiar, except a little bit bigger?"

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:39 pm

"I'm sure something could be arranged." Vasani follows along behind, eyes scanning the crowd for unfriendly faces despite her disguise.

Along the way she bumps into someone and slips a hand into their pocket, snatching up their gold pouch. "Oh, excuse me." She offers the stranger a smile and continues on.

She tosses the pouch to Sloan. "This feels like enough to repay you for your assistance."

Azazel smirks and shakes her head. "That is why you were so excited. Is this the same game?"

Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:46 pm

Lexa pulls out her notebook and begins to scribble a response.

[The baby bunny breaks a rule and is so afraid of being punished that he runs away from home. The mother bunny searches everywhere for him until they are reunited. The story is sweet, cloyingly so, and stupid, why would the mother bother looking for the rule breaking bunny?]

Susan grins perches on a chair across from him. "You know, you could always purchase those books and take them home."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:52 pm

Turning his attention to Susan once again, the man nods. "That's true. But what's the point in buying it unless I know that it has what I'm after?"

He stares at her for a moment before smiling slightly. "Do you often concern yourself with the literary purchases of others? Or am I just special?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:57 pm

"I would be satisfied with another kiss...or two." He smiled and winked at her. His hand slides over the pouch and rolls it over into his grasp.

"But I won't turn down free gold either. I am afraid you will have to lead from here. I have no idea what your ship or crew looks like."

"Excited to be playing something with you." He pushed some buttons to move through the menu of the game.

"No, it is not the same game but close enough so you can grasp it. I hope you are ready." Xhiero's grin grew even wider as the game started.

"Well...because mother's care for their young? How would I know. I never had a mother. Or I don't think I have a mother." Val looked around trying to think of something to explain the story.

"According to humans! Yes, humans. A mother is suppose to be caring and loving towards their young. Umm...I think Etheyl might be a better candidate to explain these family things then me."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:03 pm

Lexa nods, looking rather melancholy and writes.

[I see, that was not my experience. Perhaps it is different for teiflings.]

Susan grins unapologetically at the man.

"I frequent this bookstore and don't recall seeing you before, so I was curious. I suppose that does make you special, in a way."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:09 pm

"Must be the same for demons too. It might be better for us that way." Val looked to check up on Susan before leaning towards Lexa.

"The first time I met Susan's mom, I nearly died. I think mother's are scary. We should be considered lucky that we are spare that burden." He whispered.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:15 pm

Lexa frowns slightly at this and writes.

[Mother made it fairly clear that I was the burden.]  Shaking her head she smiles sadly and hugs Val before searching for a better book.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:23 pm

"We should be close enough now that even I couldn't get lost." She leads him through the crowds bustling around the docks and up to the Python. The crew loading up fresh supplies eye them suspiciously, but continue with their work.

"Well, it's been fun. Thanks for your help." Vasani grins and grabs Sloan by the collar, pulling him down to kiss him soundly, nibbling on his bottom lip as she pulls away. "Stay safe, hm?"

Azazel glances down at the controller quickly to figure out the buttons before looking back up at the screen. "Are we fighting with or against each other?"

"I don't live here. Just here on business." He extends his hand out to Susan. "Riorden Davri."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:27 pm

"Not all mothers care for their child. But who needs a mother like that or dwell on it." Val hugged her back.

"As long as you have people who love you and accept you, that is all the family you need."

"Is that how you say goodbyes? Then allow me to say goodbye as well." Sloan grinned and looped his arm around her waist, pulling her close. He pressed his lips against her's for a hot passionate kiss before moving away.

"Goodbye, Vasani. Pirate queen. May we cross paths again in the future." Sloan bowed to her before turn around to head back towards the town.

"Each other?" He smirked as his character grabbed her and tossed her across the screen. Quickly retreating a safe distance away.

Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:31 pm

"Ah, traveling for business, I can sympathize." She grins and takes the offered hand, shaking it politely.

"Susan Evensong."

Lexa nods again with a small hopeful smile, and writes.

[Then I hope I will find that someday.]
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:41 pm

"I certainly hope so." Vasani tilts her head and watches Sloan walk away before letting her disguise fall away and boarding the ship. "Time to shove off, gentlemen. You've had enough fun."

Azazel makes a sound of protest and glares at the screen. "Oh, you are going to pay for that." Her character charges at Xhiero's and sends him up in the air with an uppercut.

"Pleased to meet you. So, is that what you're doing in Kevash or do you live here?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:46 pm

Val frowned at her.

"I thought we had a thing Lexa! You don't see us as a family. I am quite hurt." Val dropped his head into his hands and starts sobbing.

"Ohhh. Ouch, love." He had a bit of pain in his voice from the punch.

"It doesn't feel right to punch a lady..." Xhiero nudged her arm and makes his character sweep her legs, sending her to the ground.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:51 pm

"I'm from Son Tanusia, actually. However, I've been visiting for a mixture of business and pleasure. A friend of mine lives nearby, and this place is known for its lax trade laws, which is quite useful for me." She grins.

"And what sort of business are you here on?"

Lexa's eyes fill with guilty tears and she darts out of the store.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:58 pm

"Hey!" Azazel scoots out of reach and waits for her character to get back up.

"Luckily for you, I am not much of a lady." Once her character is back up, she sends it in to tackle Xhiero's to the ground.

"I am in acquisitions." He smirks. "My current quarry has brought me here. I just got into town this very day in fact."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:05 pm

"Acquisitions, how ominous." Susan immediately looks more interested.
    "And just what sort of thing are you trying to acquire? Anything interesting?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:12 pm

"Huh? Wait! I didn't mean it like that!" Val growled and chased after Lexa, trying to catch her.

+ 3

"I've noticed." He said as he jumped over her and lands behind her character.

"Then don't mind me not being a gentleman." Xhiero smirked at her. He begin to mash a bunch of buttons. His character knelt down and starts slapping her character's behind until she KO.

Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:12 pm

The member 'Xhiero/Val' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 17 - Page 16 Forumdice6
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:19 pm

Upon exiting the store, Lexa is immediately swept up in a crowd of people, much to her dismay.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:18 am