Good luck!


    Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Share
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:48 pm

    The member 'Sloan Ye'tovich' has done the following action : Roll them dice!


    'd20' :
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Susan Evensong on Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:10 pm

    Val is much to distracted by the pain of bumping into the wall to focus on much of anything.

    Susan crawls in after him and tries to examine him before letting out a frustrated huff.

    "It is to damn dark in here to see anything. Are you hurt?"
    avatar
    Sloan Ye'tovich

    Posts : 1592
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-04-04

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Sloan Ye'tovich on Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:15 pm

    "Not that badly." He replied as he rubbed his head.

    Val lifted his head up and sniffed the air to see if he could pick up any scent.

    + 3


    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:15 pm

    The member 'Sloan Ye'tovich' has done the following action : Roll them dice!


    'd20' :
    avatar
    Talia Rosewood

    Posts : 485
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-10-11

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Talia Rosewood on Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:15 pm

    Talia peered into the hole before looking back over her shoulder at Sloan. "Should we follow them?"


    _________________
    avatar
    Sloan Ye'tovich

    Posts : 1592
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-04-04

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Sloan Ye'tovich on Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:19 pm

    "I rather be in a dark hole then out here." He crawled in after Susan and removed his glasses.

    "Ahhh, much better."
    avatar
    Talia Rosewood

    Posts : 485
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-10-11

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Talia Rosewood on Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:25 pm

    Talia gingerly slid into the hole, tugging on her skirts to keep them from getting caught, and landed with a thud on the other side.

    Dusting herself off, she looked around.



    +4


    _________________
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:25 pm

    The member 'Talia Rosewood' has done the following action : Roll them dice!


    'd20' :


    _________________
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Susan Evensong on Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:30 pm

    "You just crawled in after us to stare at Val's ass, Sloan." Susan jokes sticking her tongue out at Sloan before reaching a hand up to rub Val's head soothingly.

    It is hard for Val to pin down, but he thinks he can smell several creatures somewhere within the building.

    Talia spots several things as she looks about the room, of particular interest is a staircase that seems to lead to nowhere, while at the opposite side of the room is a door that can only be reached by a nonexistent staircase.

    The room is also filled with odd statues and an interesting mural seems to be painted on the floor.
    avatar
    Talia Rosewood

    Posts : 485
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-10-11

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Talia Rosewood on Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:35 pm

    Talia pointed out what she saw to the others and furrowed her brow in confusion. "Who would build such an odd place?"

    She knelt down near the mural to get a better look.

    +4


    _________________
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:35 pm

    The member 'Talia Rosewood' has done the following action : Roll them dice!


    'd20' :


    _________________
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Susan Evensong on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:10 pm

    The mural depicts several halfling women in matching robes, playing with, feeding, and otherwise serving what appear to be cat sized dragons with butterfly wings. As Talia leans on the floor, her hand rests on a large tile that moves downward slightly with her weight. A creaking is heard from the staircase.
    avatar
    Talia Rosewood

    Posts : 485
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-10-11

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Talia Rosewood on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:17 pm

    Talia squeaked as the tile depressed and she scrambled backwards.

    "Uh, guys. I think I did something," she said and pointed toward the staircase.


    Last edited by Talia Rosewood on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Susan Evensong on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:21 pm

    When Talia scrambles away the tile rises back into its place and the staircase returns to its original position.


    "Well, aren't you just a regular detective?" Susan asks with a grin.
    avatar
    Sloan Ye'tovich

    Posts : 1592
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-04-04

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Sloan Ye'tovich on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:36 pm

    "Do we have to leave something heavy on this tile?" He asked as he looked around the room.

    "Or we can leave the Drow here since he is no help."


    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Susan Evensong on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:43 pm

    "Val, behave!" Scolding with a smirk Susan stands on his toes to whisper in Val's ear.

    "Don't interrupt their romantic rescue mission."


    Returning to the floor he looks around.

    "It seems unlikely that a person has to stay on the tile the entire time. There must be something we can put on there."
    avatar
    Talia Rosewood

    Posts : 485
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-10-11

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Talia Rosewood on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:43 pm

    "What about one of the statues?" Talia pointed out. "Maybe we can move one of those."


    _________________
    avatar
    Sloan Ye'tovich

    Posts : 1592
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-04-04

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Sloan Ye'tovich on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:56 pm

    "Why should I help that sleezy guy out with his love life? He's done nothing but ruin them for other people." Val glared at Sloan.

    "Still angry about what happened between your sister and I?" Sloan smirked at Val.

    "Looks like someone loves to dwell on the past."


    Val's hand wrapped around the hilt of his katana as he bared his fangs at Sloan.
    avatar
    Talia Rosewood

    Posts : 485
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-10-11

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Talia Rosewood on Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:05 pm

    Talia looked between Val and Sloan worriedly. She wanted to stop them from fighting, but didn't know what they were talking about.

    She stood up and moved next to Sloan, tugging on his arm. "Help me move the statue," she said as she cast a glance over to Val, a little scared of him now.


    _________________
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Susan Evensong on Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:07 pm

    "Hey!" Susan stands between Val and Sloan and shoots them both a dirty look.

    "How dare the two of you put me in a situation where I need to be the voice of fucking reason? I hate that shit! Val, Azazel did go with him willingly. It isn't like he kidnapped her. And you!"

    She turns and glares harder at Sloan.

    "You don't have to antagonize him constantly! Do you know that he ripped one of her boyfriend's legs off? And that boyfriend didn't cause her to get kidnapped and tortured for days like you did!"
    avatar
    Sloan Ye'tovich

    Posts : 1592
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-04-04

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Sloan Ye'tovich on Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:15 pm

    "Voice of reason? You are adding wood to a fire, love." Sloan said with a smile but gave Susan a murderous gaze.

    His gaze snapped when Talia tugged at him.

    "Of course, love."


    -1 str

    Val's hand moved away from his weapon and dropped limp at his side. He continue to glare at the Drow but stood obediently next to Susan.
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:15 pm

    The member 'Sloan Ye'tovich' has done the following action : Roll them dice!


    'd20' :
    avatar
    Talia Rosewood

    Posts : 485
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-10-11

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Talia Rosewood on Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:17 pm

    Talia let out a sigh of relief when the two men parted and moved to help Sloan push the statue over to the pressure plate.


    +0


    _________________
    avatar
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange on Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:17 pm

    The member 'Talia Rosewood' has done the following action : Roll them dice!


    'd20' :


    _________________
    avatar
    Susan Evensong

    Posts : 6287
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2015-03-16

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Susan Evensong on Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:25 pm

    "Well forgive me for not exactly being talented at this friendship thing. And you don't exactly make it easy either." Susan scowls but turns and gives Val's arm a comforting squeeze.

    Sloan manages to move the statue a bit, but it seems to stick.


    "Here. Perhaps my new manly muscles will be useful in this situation!" Susan laughs mockingly and pretends to flex before moving to the statue and preparing to push.

    Glancing over the statue she offers Sloan an apologetic half smile and mutters. "Sorry."
    Before trying to push.

    -1

    Sponsored content

    Re: Random RP Ruckus: Part Deux

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:51 am