Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

2 posters

The Adventure Begins

Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

The Adventure Begins Empty The Adventure Begins

Post  Susan Evensong Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:14 am

You have been kept waiting for quite awhile. When the letters arrived directing your party to this quiet town with a strange aura, it had specified that you should arrive at 12.

A quick glance at the clock reveals that it is in fact 12:45, you've been sitting boredly in this tavern for the last 45 minutes. You probably would have left already had it not been for the fact that the letter informed you about the passing of Old Man Noctula. It had taken you aback at first, whether related through blood or simply happenstance, you hadn't thought your relationship had been close enough to warrant being personally informed of his demise, let alone an inheritance. Yet, here you are. After all, Noctula had been quite rich, what was the harm in hearing things out?

You cannot be sure if the tavern is experiencing an afternoon lull, or if business is just bad, but one thing you can be sure of is that it is dull.

A few regulars have positioned themselves around the wooden bar, resting elbows on the well worn surface and chatting idly with the bartender. A few others seem to have found various places to drift quietly in and out of consciousness. One man snores loudly as he sleeps almost defiantly under a sign that implores patrons not to nap in the bar.

You find yourself almost ready to join him in blissful unconsciousness when the door swings open and a well dressed, stern looking young man enters.

Without bothering to apologize for his lateness, or introduce himself, the young man sits down at the nearest table and shuffles through some paperwork before getting to work immediately.

"I trust you are all here about the inheritance? I will need your full names before we can proceed."
    Tabitha Oakenfleur
    Tabitha Oakenfleur
    Harvest Witch

The Adventure Begins Empty Re: The Adventure Begins

Post  Tabitha Oakenfleur Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:15 am

The sound of the man taking his place rouses Tabitha from her state of near-sleep, but it does little to hide the faint telltale mark from where she'd been leaning on her hand. She tries to muster some dignity, realigning her headband that had gone askew during the wait.

"That's...what the letter led us to believe," she replied, giving Cameron a meaningful look. "I admit I'm a bit..confused about the whole situation. But, in any case...
    "I am Archdruid Tabitha Oakenfleur."

Those she knows at the table easily pick up on the use of her title. Probably a sign she's a little irritated. Or she's just being thorough. Perhaps both.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:23 pm

"I see." The man murmurs as he scribbles down Tabitha's name on a form. He continues speaking without looking up from the papers in front of him. Either not noticing Tabitha's irritation or completely ignoring it.

"You are all here because you have been named in Mr. Noctula's will. He lacked any close relations, so it would seem that when the time came to write his will he chose those with a more... distant connection to himself."

Finishing one form he pauses and levels a stare at Cameron.

"And you are?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:42 pm