Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!


4 posters

    Down the Road

    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin


    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Down the Road Empty Down the Road

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:41 pm

    Down the Road Faf2ef841f6032cbe73f10041694b0e3

    It's getting really late, or early depending on how you look at it. You and your party have spent the entire night swapping stories about countless adventures you had, while emptying out an entire kitchen's worth of snacks and drinks. You are staying in a large mansion, made to look like an old 19th century home (lots of wood floors, brass, some tacky wallpaper), but with more modern conveniences such as central heating and air, modern electric lights, holographic house-plants, and even some fancier arcane equipment such as a arcane meal-dispenser by the stove, or that arcane powered toilet-seat warmer with a trivia-equipped AI why would anyone even need that this is what it feels like to be upper class. Most of this evening was spent in the large living room ignoring some dumb old movies you had playing on screen.

    But the booze is setting in, you are ready to turn in for the night. Your rooms are right down the hall behind you, why not finish the story you are telling, than head back and get some sleep?




    Last edited by Dungeon Master Orange on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vasani
    Vasani
    Pirate Queen


    Posts : 371
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Down the Road Empty Re: Down the Road

    Post  Vasani Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:55 pm

    Down the Road Kiki-Falls-Unto-The-Bed-Tired-In-Kikis-Delivery-Service-Gif
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin


    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Down the Road Empty Re: Down the Road

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:27 pm

    Down the Road Fcd661998bc551e7981557bbb39476c6

    You stumble down the hall, fondle the doorknob and, oh! Whoops. The handle doesn't turn, as it appears to be locked. Your room is the one to the left, though it is an easy mistake. This door is.. well, actually you don't really know what this door is. You have never seen anyone go in or out of it, or really notice it. Weird.
    Phedre nicEssus
    Phedre nicEssus
    Group Physician


    Posts : 104
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-06-11
    Age : 41

    Down the Road Empty Re: Down the Road

    Post  Phedre nicEssus Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:38 pm

    A Story?

    Phedre stared at her friends blankly. They had all been sharing stories and now it was her turn.

    Oh, umm, ok. A funny story. Umm...

    Vasani rolled her eyes. Yeah, cause sick people are Hi-lari-ous.

    Umm, well they can be, she replied a bit defensively. I mean, there was this one time. A man came into the ER. Umm, a fine upstanding citizen and he umm... Looking at her friends she trails off as their expressions range from polite pity to bored disgust. She wasn't really good at telling stories. Vasani snorted dismissively and got up to head to her room.

    Actually I'm kind of tired too. Perhaps another day?

    Phedre heads down the hall and sees Vasani standing in front of a door that wasn't her bedroom. Phedre smothers a giggle as she sees Vas try and get into a looked room. She slips into her own room before Vasani can see her smiling.
    Vasani
    Vasani
    Pirate Queen


    Posts : 371
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Down the Road Empty Re: Down the Road

    Post  Vasani Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:27 pm

    Dungeon Master Orange wrote:
    You stumble down the hall, fondle the doorknob and, oh! Whoops. The handle doesn't turn, as it appears to be locked. Your room is the one to the left, though it is an easy mistake. This door is.. well, actually you don't really know what this door is. You have never seen anyone go in or out of it, or really notice it. Weird.

    Vasani snaps to attention and stares at the door a moment before throwing herself flush against the door. She runs a hand along the door. What are you hiding?

    Kicky kicky!

    Down the Road Tumblr_m2n6ydfg061r9nr6p

    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin


    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Down the Road Empty Re: Down the Road

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:24 am

    The member 'Dungeon Master Orange' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

    #1 'Proficiency (Yellow)' :
    Down the Road 224389a6d717304469be89152089a1a5

    --------------------------------

    #2 'Ability (Green)' :
    Down the Road Cfab49bb9780cc4e36d7a1fdf0b9ab44 Down the Road E93b5c9a08c6f038d680572753bfac64

    --------------------------------

    #3 'Challenge (Red)' :
    Down the Road B0f26f82910764965d3e0281d3d6439d

    --------------------------------

    #4 'Difficulty (Purple)' :
    Down the Road 20917b19193e4cfa4224721410d976cd
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin


    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Down the Road Empty Re: Down the Road

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:33 am

    Failure, with 1 Advantage!

    Phedre stares in to her room; The bed is utterly luxurious, and the room itself has massive windows covered by large, thick curtains, a small vanity and even it's own personal bathroom! You have gotten quite comfortable here now, you can hardly even remember how long you've been here already.. Oh!

    It looks like Vasani is doing a thing! How distracting.

    Vasani was unable to kick down the door, it seems to be standing quite strong.. but, it is not all lost! You notice a sizeable dent in the door. Not bad.


    Down the Road 45b9a130b09525189b1eadba3c21b1a5

    Oh, how odd. Air seems to be rushing through the cracks in the door.. a sharp whistling starts to get louder and louder--

    Down the Road 3d12f461d804aee336f669ad7bd9c2c6

    Oh. Oh that is different. The door has started to crack and buckle on itself. Air is now rushing through the door at high speeds, you feel your own body start to pull a little. This.. this is different? This is bad. You feel as though maybe you should get this under control somehow.


    Last edited by Dungeon Master Orange on Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Metah Fore
    Master of Gobhorse


    Posts : 181
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-24
    Age : 35

    Down the Road Empty Re: Down the Road

    Post  Metah Fore Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:23 pm

    Susan had been hoping to stay up and continue enjoying the company of her friends alcohol and more alcohol while the rest of her party went to bed.

    However, Vasani who should know better than to interrupt a good drinking session has managed to cause a great deal of inconvenient distraction.

    Gazing longingly at the drinks, Susan stands. "I'll be back friends."


    She struggles to lift one of the tables (after moving her friends The Drinks to saftey) and goes to gently place the table against the crack in the door.  


    "Really Vasani, must you kick everything? If you must kick things can't you just kick the more useless interns? Anyways....."

    Susan turns to gesture at the table/door

    "... I am hoping that the suction from the door will cause the table to stick, while the table itself will hopefully prevent  anymore airflow through the door for the time being, which will hopefully buy us some more time to figure out what the hell we *cough * you *cough* just broke..... Or it might just implode and cause us all to die horribly, now doesn't that sound fun?!"
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin


    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Down the Road Empty Re: Down the Road

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:09 pm

    Down the Road C452b99f99d25330de508134b34d4c6c

    The table sticks to the door, successfully plugging the hole. At least you think? This new situation does concern you, however. What the hell is behind that door? .. or.. what isn't behind that door?
    Vasani
    Vasani
    Pirate Queen


    Posts : 371
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Down the Road Empty Re: Down the Road

    Post  Vasani Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:07 pm

    Looking appropriately abashed at Susan's rant, Vasani waits for the other woman to turn around before slooowly grasping a table leg and yanking it away from the door. Obstacle removed, Vasani peeks inside the hole in the door.

    Down the Road Jack-nicholson-gif-7
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin


    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Down the Road Empty Re: Down the Road

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:20 pm

    First, a map! Than I respond.

    Down the Road 83b64f77a68ee311715d8b6573bef051
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin


    Posts : 4880
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Down the Road Empty Re: Down the Road

    Post  Dungeon Master Orange Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:41 pm

    Just a tiny peek-- WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

    Before your face gets pulled off, you manage to get a look outside.


    Down the Road E0879c38c1f564aa663a17a300303346

    And it looked like... nothing? Nothingness? A whole stinkin' lot of not anything else. You have become instantly worried regarding how much air the house you are in now has. Or how it is getting air in the first place. Or what the fuck is happening?!
    Vasani
    Vasani
    Pirate Queen


    Posts : 371
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Down the Road Empty Re: Down the Road

    Post  Vasani Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:05 am

    "WHY DID YOU UNPLUG THE DAMN HOLE?"

    "I WAS CURIOUS"

    "DAMMIT VASANI! WE COULD HAVE RUN TESTS!"

    "TESTS ARE BORING! NEED ACTION!"

    "TESTS RESULT IN LESS DEATH!"

    "The threat of death just makes things more exciting!"

    "I need more alcohol before I can entertain this conversation....."

    Sponsored content


    Down the Road Empty Re: Down the Road

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:39 am