Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

4 posters

Free for all Black Rose Bar and Inn RP

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Free for all Black Rose Bar and Inn RP Empty Free for all Black Rose Bar and Inn RP

Post  Xhiero/Val Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:09 am

Stress free. Do whatever you want. Everyone knows each other. Switch characters if you want. Great for learning and building new characters.
    Mia Ophelia DuCour
    Mia Ophelia DuCour

Free for all Black Rose Bar and Inn RP Empty Re: Free for all Black Rose Bar and Inn RP

Post  Mia Ophelia DuCour Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:29 pm

miuako walked out to the garden her black ballet flats treading through the cold evening grass, she picked out a spot under one of xhieros well kept japanese maple trees, just enough shade to keep her safe as she watched the sun set for the day. she laid a blanket on to the floor and let the 12x 14 thermal bag drop, she opened it up and pulled out one of the many hospital grade blood packets and punched a hole in it with a straw.
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Free for all Black Rose Bar and Inn RP Empty Re: Free for all Black Rose Bar and Inn RP

Post  WonderingHero Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:02 am

Sophia steps tentatively into the empty bar with Droop right behind her. She looks around the bar admiring all the amazing furnishing but curious as to why it's empty. She can feel Droop pull at her pant leg and points to the bar. Wordless she makes her way to the bar.

"Hello?" she calls, "Is anyone here?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:07 am

"Welcome to Black Rose Bar and Inn, how may I hel..." Xhiero stopped and stared at Sophia then Droop. "Long time no see. I am surprise you two manage to find your way here."
    Mia Ophelia DuCour
    Mia Ophelia DuCour

Post  Mia Ophelia DuCour Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:15 am

Mimi walked past the bar carrying a tray of food in to the kitchen."Hello welcome" she said enthusiastically with out turning to look.
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:22 am

"Is it really?" Sophia laughs, "I do have a knack for getting lost, isn't that right Droop?"
    He nods his head and waves at Xhiero.

Sophia noticed Mimi walking in. "Mimi! You are here too? So this is where you guys have been?"
    Mia Ophelia DuCour
    Mia Ophelia DuCour

Post  Mia Ophelia DuCour Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:27 am

Mimi froze and looked over " oh my word....its you" she said "what is your name again, thanks for saving me that was really sweet of you" she put the plates on the bar counter and walked over
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:27 am

"Yes, this is where we usually call home. Why am I not surprise that you were brought here by your own flaws." Xhiero nodded back to Droop.

Xhiero was about to open his mouth to say something, but he was interrupted when a man burst through the front door. Eyes wide with fear.

"Gods have mercy on us. Our town...something horrible has happened. Someone save us please." He ran up to Sophia and grabbed her.
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:35 am

"The name's Sophia," she says pointing to herself before pointing to the goblin sitting next to her, "and that's Droop, my squire."

Sophia sits quietly waiting for Xhiero to speak when the door is burst open. Her eyes begin to shine as she listens to the man's tale. It was another chance for her to save people and become a hero. She would definitely go down in history!

"Don't worry sir, I shall take care of everything!" she proudly claims. Within seconds she's on her feet and racing to the door. "Xhiero and Mimi will shall have to continue our chat latter!" And with those final words she was out the door with Droop struggling to keep up.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:38 am

"You don't even know where he came from or what he needs help with!" Xhiero growled and untied his apron quickly before grabbing his traveling bag from the locker and darting after the Sophia.

"Mimi! Can you grab the old man! We still need information!"

Xhiero chase after Sophia and tried to grab her back.

+1
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:38 am

The member 'Xhiero/Val' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    Free for all Black Rose Bar and Inn RP Forumdice18
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:39 am

He manages to grab her cloak and yank her back. Letting her fall onto her ass.

"This is why you get lost!"
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:43 am

"Oh Xhiero," she looks up at him not minding the pain in lower back form the fall, "do you want to help too?" She gets up and dusts herself off. "That's very admirable of you. I greatly approve!"
    Mia Ophelia DuCour
    Mia Ophelia DuCour

Post  Mia Ophelia DuCour Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:48 am

( idk how to dice roll)
    Mimi ran over and cut off the old man "you ruined a perfectly calm day, with your nonsense" she grabbed him by the face and pushed him back in to the lobby.
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:49 am

A door opens up, and a gnome steps through. He wanders in quietly, and finds a comfy seat at the bar. He sets his book down on the bar, and makes a quiet gesture towards the barkeep. Klumn than places a few gems on the counter to pay for his tab.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:53 am

When Mimi and the old man caught up to Sophia and Xhiero he takes a moment to catch is breath.

"Goodness me. I thought I was going to die from a heart attack. Never expected youngin's these day to jump to an poor elderly man's cry for help." He sits down on the ground points past the mountains int he distance.

"Over Mt. Diablo, is a small village. We were living peacefully when one day...oh dear....the graves....they...horrible things I say. The dead came to life and roam our town. They kill anything that moves. Phrase the gods this only happens at nightfall."

His hand starts to shake at the memories.

"I ran here fearing for my life. I think I will stay here awhile. Perhaps...perhaps there are still people that can be saved."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:55 am

Two small fins slap themselves onto the counter top. A chubby little penguin pulls itself up onto the counter and looks at the gnome then down at the gems.

"It seems to be waiting for an order."

More fins began to slap themselves onto the counter. Soon Klumn is faced with a row of penguins watching him. Waiting.
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:58 am

The gnome is stirred from his studies to find that he is, in fact, alone in the bar aside from the small strange servants. He stares at them for a few quiet moments questioning if he should just come back another day, but instead lets his curious side get the best of him.

"I'd like a cup of tea. Chai if you have it, though any kind of peppermint would be good too."

They look so.. lifelike.
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:04 am

Sophia looks at the mountains, her eyes shine with excitement. "This going to be a grand adventure Droop! I can feel it!" She charges off once again!
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:05 am

Somewhere behind the wall of penguins you hear hot water pouring into a cup, but you can't seem to see where it is coming from. There is a furiously sound of wind coming from your right. The penguin's fins are slapping something towards at great speed. Oh...it is just your cup of tea.

More gust of wind from the left. What could it be!?!?! The fins slap over a ball of peppermint candy...or is it. The middle penguin slaps it into the cup and it quickly dissolve.

The penguins bow in a wave and slowly retreat down the table. Now they are all gone. A ghostly hand reaches up and collects the gem. Dragging it towards the edge of the counter and disappears. A card floats up and falls in front of Klumn.

"Thank you for visiting. Please come again."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:07 am

"Do you think she will make it there before a day?" Xhiero watched as she ran off again. He whistled and a horse gallops up behind Xhiero and Mimi. The reaper climbs onto his mount and grabs Mimi, throwing her behind him.

"See you in town." He grinned at Sophia as they passed her by.
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:12 am

Klumn smiles at the quirkiness of the service he was just given. He spends a few quiet moments at the bar, enjoying his beverage and continues to analyze the dark spell tome he had found within the Celestial Library.

With his drink finished and the gnome's thirst sated, he stands up. The bard grabs his spell book and violin, and waves a simple cantrip towards the bar. A mage hand spell drops another smaller gem on the counter (a generous tip), and he leaves the same way he came; through another dimensional door.
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:13 am

Sophia grins as she watches Xhiero pass. "I'll see you there but the victory in battle shall be mine!"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:22 am

The small party arrived at the town about a day later. Somewhere in between that time Sophia managed to catch up to Xhiero and Mimi's camp in the mountain range.

The town looks badly battered on the exterior. Doors and windows barricaded and trash litter the ground. You notice that the entire village is surrounded by graves. What an unfortunate layout. As you walked through the town it is dead silent but you can still hear occasional whispering and survivors attempting to go about their daily lives.

Some one in town might know what is happening.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:48 am