Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+2
Susan Evensong
Sloan Ye'tovich
6 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 4

Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

RP Free for All: Chapter 4 - Page 36 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 4

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Sun May 10, 2015 4:42 am

"It is in my room..." She paused smiling at them. Despite that she had to tell the truth, Tsubaki was still satisfied.

RP Free for All: Chapter 4 - Page 36 Tumblr_n0b8xoGGv61razkwqo4_400

"...in the fireplace."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun May 10, 2015 4:45 am

Pulling out a dagger, Azazel slits the demon's throat. She watches as Tsubaki's soul starts to leave her body before reaching out and crushing it in her fist.

Azazel stalks towards the woman's bedroom to find the bell.
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Sun May 10, 2015 4:51 am

The fire seem to have died out when Azazel entered the room. You seen a pile of ashes from the wood and evidence of a rope. There is a faint, dull gleam in the pile. As you remove the object it appears to be the bell, battered and brunt. Some of the inscriptions have been scratched away.

Hakuzo slowly opened his eyes. He looked around only to see Susan present and the flower demon's body limp on the ground. Hakuzo expression was a mixture of weariness and pain from the fireball. He only glanced at the body for a few seconds before losing interest.

"What are you going to do with me now?" He felt the rope tied around him. "If I can escape from a cage, what makes you think this will hold me."

Athletics: +5
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Sun May 10, 2015 4:51 am

The member 'Val Hakuzo' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 4 - Page 36 Forumdice6
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun May 10, 2015 4:54 am

"Meh, Azazel did it. She probably assumed it would take you a bit longer because of your injuries."

She leans over him and examines the damage with a slight frown.

"Sorry about that. Can't have you stabbing Azazel."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun May 10, 2015 4:57 am

Azazel grabs the bell and rope and stashes it away, shaking her head. She heads back onto the stage to find Val awake. "Brother, why must you try and kill me every time you lose your bell?"

With a sigh she reopens the portal back to Black Rose. She motions Susan to go first and scruffs Val and pushes him through.
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Sun May 10, 2015 5:00 am

"Come now, sister. I can't control myself when I lust for blood shed. I can't think straight."

"This is quite uncomfortable for a poor, burnt, injured man. Why don't you untie these ropes. I promise I will behave." He smiled and gave Susan a wink.

"What is the worst I can do in this state? Even if I did, you could easily burn me to death."

persuasion: +2
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Sun May 10, 2015 5:00 am

The member 'Val Hakuzo' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 4 - Page 36 Forumdice19
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun May 10, 2015 5:03 am

When did I start having such a difficult time saying no to this man?

"I would love to." Susan grins then looks up at Azazel "May I please untie him?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun May 10, 2015 5:06 am

"No. Not yet." Back in Black Rose, Azazel guide Val to the couch in the bar and rubs her temples.

"Brother. I do not give one solitary fuck what you do elsewhere, but while you are here you will keep your weapons sheathed and will not harm a single person in this establishment. If you agree to this, then I will untie you. If you go back on your word, I will kill you."
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Sun May 10, 2015 5:09 am

"Fine by me. I am not in the mood to stab things...for now." He smirked at Azazel. "I do believe you can kill me so I have no choice but to behave."

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun May 10, 2015 5:13 am

"Just keep the stabbing outside, hm?" Azazel pulls a dagger from her belt and bends over, slicing the ropes binding Val's wrists.

When she straightens, she grimaces in pain. Without another word, Azazel heads to the basement to find her dark little corner, leaving a trail of blood behind her, and collapses. "Fuck the feywilds."

Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun May 10, 2015 5:15 am

Susan wanders over to the pair laden with drinks.

"Azazel, I brought you chocolate milk. Val, I'm not sure if you can drink without that bell, so I brought you both sake and juice."

Susan smirks and takes a drink from her glass of vodka, she was in no mood to dilute her precious alcohol with a mixer.

Are all demons this exhausting?
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Sun May 10, 2015 5:20 am

Hakuzo raised an eyebrow at the sake and random juice. He chugged the entire bottle down swiftly before walking to the bar and grabbing another bottle. Downing that one just as fast as the first one. He wiped his mouth from the messy drinking.

After drinking his fill of sake, he glanced at Susan from the corner of his eye. Suddenly he felt his heart skip a beat and placed a hand over his chest. The demon looked confused at the strange emotion he was feeling. Hakuzo shook his head thinking it must have been from exhaustion.

His eyes began to wander around the inn. What is this feeling?
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun May 10, 2015 5:24 am

Susan chuckles slightly as the demon downs a bottle.

"Why didn't you ever drink that much with the bell?" She says with a smirk before noticing the odd expression on his face.

"Are you... feeling alright? You did take quite a bit of damage..."
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Sun May 10, 2015 5:27 am

"Shut up. I don't need your concern." Hakuzo hair seem to puff up like an animal in defensive stance. He grabbed several more bottles of sake and marched off to his room. He could tell by the scent.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun May 10, 2015 5:36 am

Susan rolls her eyes and heads upstairs. She pauses at the door and swears under her breath.

Shit we share a room. Dammit.

Deciding against marching in there, Susan sits on the floor outside of her room and leans against the door, she starts tinkering one of her spy bots continuing to mutter swear words and complaints under her breath.
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Sun May 10, 2015 5:41 am

The door suddenly swings open, causing Susan to roll into the room. Hakuzo shut the door after all of her limbs had entered the room. He squatted next to her and looked down at her face.

"Why are your things in here? Not to mention your scent fills this room just as much as mine's. Who are you to me?" His face was inches away from her.

"I don't remember anything..." A frustrated expression began to show on his face as he walked over to the bed and sat down.

Xhiero walked to the basement to put away some brooms when he notice a trail of blood. Following it led him to an unconscious Azazel. The reaper casts cure wound to heal her and then draped a thin blanket over her.

Last edited by Val Hakuzo on Sun May 10, 2015 6:15 am; edited 2 times in total
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun May 10, 2015 6:06 am

Susan groans from the floor after tumbling into the room, only to find herself blushing slightly at Val's suddenly close proximity.

As he moves away Susan sits up and studies him with fascination.

"You really don't remember anything? That is both hurtful and absolutely fascinating."

Susan inches closer to examine him, finding the subtle differences between Val and Hakuzo quite interesting. The gears can practically be heard turning in her head, almost as if she is dissecting him in her mind. Realizing she's been asked a question she shakes herself out of it.

"Well..." She frowns slightly.
    This is awkward...

"Well we were.... I suppose I don't have a better word for this... we were... lovers."

Susan colors again and huffs with frustration and seems to steel herself for something, her demeanor shifts slightly as she leans closer to him.

"Look, you took my virginity, which I don't necessarily mind, after all it was... quite enjoyable.

Your biggest crime was making me feel things. I was content to live life feeling nothing but pleasant drunkenness and the occasional bout of rage but then you came along. You've forced emotions on me and then had the audacity to forget me.

I promise you this Val or Hakuzo, whatever you are calling yourself now. If I can't get you to remember our past, then I will find a way to make sure you are never able to forget me again. Whether that is through enjoyable means or unpleasant means is entirely up to you."

With a smirk she kisses him on the cheek before pulling away and shoving the drawing Val had done of the two of them into his hands.

"I believe this is yours."

Without another word Susan turns and starts gathering her belongings.
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Sun May 10, 2015 1:29 pm

Hakuzo looked at the picture, even more confused then before.

"Do I always look that nice?" He scrunched his face and looked up at the sound of her packing her stuff. He tossed the picture onto the table next to the bed and watched as she packed up.

"If you really love me, aren't you going to try harder to get me back? You look like you are running away right now." He laughed. Hakuzo stood up and walked over to Susan. He knelt down right next to her, their nose almost touching when she looked up. The demon stared into her eyes, studying her. He grinned as his sharp fangs protrude from his mouth. Without warning, he grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and pulled her forward. Pressing his lips against her for a long period of time.

He could feel his heart beating faster and a sensation he had never understood. Hakuzo pushed Susan back.

"Shit...what the hell is this feeling. Shit!" He stood up and paced away from her, running his hands through his hair and ruffling it up out of frustration.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun May 10, 2015 1:46 pm

Deep in the basement, Azazel wakes. She moves to stand up and is foiled by another cursed blanket. "HOW DO THESE THINGS KEEP FINDING ME?!"

Once free she looks down at herself, finding blood and plant bits everywhere. "Ugh." And marches straight to the baths.

After spending what felt like an eternity scrubbing blood out of her hair, Azazel puts on a set of clothes similar to what she wore when hungover and drops herself on the couch in the bar, setting about cleaning and polishing her armor and armaments.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun May 10, 2015 2:02 pm

Susan freezes, she had not anticipated him kissing her, not when he didn't seem to recall her at all. Her embarrassment and surprise are overridden by concern as the demon begins pacing and talking to himself. 

"Are you unwell?" She grabs him gently and begins looking him over a slight frown on her lips.
    "You should sit down." 

With that Susan pushes him to sit on the bed. Once he is seated she hands him one of the bottles of sake.

"When in doubt, drink."

She turns to gather the rest of her things speaking as she works.

"Of course I love you. However, because of that what you want is extremely important to me. I had presumed that since you did not remember me you would not want me sharing your room, that for the moment at least, overrides my desire to be near you. Unless I misread the situation and you'd like the company, in which case I'd be more than happy to oblige."

Having finished packing Susan stalks back over to him and kisses him passionately before pulling away with a smirk.

"Thanks for the kiss, I'm pleased to see that you're still so good at that."
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Sun May 10, 2015 2:34 pm

"Thanks, I like your logic." He grinned and downed the bottle on the spot. Stubbornly he stood up and walked towards her. Backing Susan up against the wall and blocking any escape route with his arms.

"I don't quite remember everything about you. Watching you pack your things is making...my heart...hurt. I don't understand this feeling but I want it to stop." He grabbed her shoulders as his fingers dig into your flesh.

"Don't leave me."
    Even though his voice sounded aggressive, there is a hint of pain and begging. His eyes showed mixture of anger, pain, and sadness.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun May 10, 2015 2:49 pm

"Had a rough day?" Xhiero asked as he entered the bar while folding a blanket. He put it away in a closet before taking his place behind the bar counter. Swiftly preparing a tall glass of chocolate milk and a plate of fruits with chocolate. Xhiero walked over to Azazel and slide the plate in front of her.

"I apologized that I failed to keep watch over your brother. He was stronger then I had expected."

RP Free for All: Chapter 4 - Page 36 Exps42699_SD19999445D08_25_3b

Last edited by Xhiero on Sun May 10, 2015 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun May 10, 2015 2:50 pm

Susan blushes as her back hits the wall, and she squirms with slight discomfort at how tightly he is gripping her shoulders but she looks up at him with an almost gentle smile.

"I was only going to a different room, Val."

Carefully she pulls free from his grasp and wraps her arms around his neck.

"Of course I won't leave you, I'm not going anywhere. I'll stay right here if that is what you desire. So please don't look so miserable."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:54 am