Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

5 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 7

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

RP Free for All: Chapter 7 - Page 3 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 7

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:53 pm

"If you are worried, you can go look for them." He popped another fork full of mac and cheese into his mouth. "Knowing those two they are either causing trouble or bothering each other."

He took a smaller bite this time.

"There's always your guest." Xhiero stared down at his bowl and began to prod at the noodles.

Why do I feel so irritated. I should have better manners then this.

Val pulled his finger back after she licked it.

"I thought you don't like licking!" His cheeks began to turn pink.

"I'll enjoy this weakness while it last. Or get you low cut lab coats." Val chuckled and starts nibbling her neck again.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:00 pm

"If I go find them I will either find a new mess to clean or find them making out. Neither of which do I wish to see."

Taking note of Xhiero stabbing his poor defenseless noodles, Azazel sets down her fork and turns to him. "What is wrong? And do not say nothing because we both know that is not true."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:07 pm

Xhiero frowned and put down his fork as well.

"I can't help but feel irritated that Skull Crusher is here, especially when I see him ogling at you. Is it wrong that I hate him right now?" He sigh and looked away.

Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:11 pm

"I don't like being licked, licking someone else isn't necessarily a problem."

With a whimper Susan grips the fabric of his shirt tightly.

"Remind me to reinforce the collar of my lab coat..."

With a grin she pushes him over and licks his neck.

"Revenge is mine!"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:23 pm

Caught off guard when he was pushed over by Susan. Val stared at her in the eye, wondering what she would do.

He felt Susan lick his neck and heard a strange sound coming from his lips.

"Susan...st-" He couldn't finish his sentence as he started to gasp and shiver.

RP Free for All: Chapter 7 - Page 3 Lolz11
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:26 pm

Azazel's eyebrows shoot somewhere up near her hairline. "I had not realized he was doing that. I am sorry. I can ask Susan to send him elsewhere to work if you would like."

She stands up and moves behind Xhiero to wrap her arms around him, her chin rest on his shoulder. "If it makes you feel any better you have nothing to be jealous about. I only have eyes for you." She turns her head to press a kiss to his neck.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:37 pm

Her grin becomes more predatory at Val's expression. She practically vibrates with amusement as she leans down to lick his.neck some more.

"Oh? Did you say something, darling? I didn't quite catch that..." She asks innocently licking again.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:40 pm

Xhiero felt a shiver go up his spine. He shrunk downward in his seat at the sensation and turned red.

"I trust you so I won't be overbearing." He turned his face away to hide the blush.

"It is alright if you do not mind him here. I can behave myself from causing a bloody mess."

Xhiero turned his head around and kissed Azazel on the lips.

"If you get bored later. I'll be in my room." He picked up the bowls and washed them in the sink before heading to his room.

Val wiggled around under Susan. Between gasping and laughing from being ticklish.

"I said...hahaha...Stop it! It feels...strange." He out a hand over her mouth to stop her. Val stared at Susan with a pout as his face turn red.

"I surrender. Please stop punishing me oh great Evil Queen."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:53 pm

Azazel watches Xhiero leave the kitchen. "Did he just... no."

Shaking her head she, too, leaves the kitchen and heads downstairs into the armory. She starts playing some loud, angry metal music on a old looking jukebox in the corner and stretches for a few minutes before laying into a punching bag.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:58 pm

Susan watches him curiously for a.moment before pulling out a small notebook and pen and beginning to scribble furiously.

"Neck is sensitive...Makes a very intriguing face..." She looks up at him.as she takes her notes. "It felt strange? What do you mean by strange?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:02 am

Xhiero opened the door to his room to find his art supplies in the room. He smiled and began to pull everything out. Putting the wooden frames together and prepping them into a canvas. He found his mind at ease as he starts coated them in gesso and then setting them near the window to dry.

He carried a pile of elaborate sketchbooks to a nearby desk and sat down. Opening the book and drawing inside.

"What are you doing? Stop recording me into a book like that." Val waved his hand towards her and the book to shut it.

"Strange as in a mixture of emotions consisting I cannot describe." His hands landed on her wrist and pulled her down towards him. Their faces barely an inch apart.

"If you keep doing that..I might not be able to resist myself." he said in a soft tone. Val arched his head up and kissed her on the lips.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:19 am

"But I have been remiss in my study of you as of late..."

Color begins to flood her cheeks when he pulls her down for another kiss. 

"Oh? And just what would you be resisting? I need to know for... research purposes..."

With a smirk she leans down and licks his neck once again.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:32 am

"Susan, I am your boyfriend not a research subje- hngh." Val covered his mouth after a moaning sound came out. He closed his eyes shut and bit his bottom lips.

He grabbed onto her shoulder to pushed her over before rolling back on top of Susan.

"I warned you not to keep doing it..." Val blushed even harder now. He began to return the favor and lick her neck before smothering her in kisses again.

[Badonkadonkdonk]
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:39 am

A slightly shell shocked Susan grins up at Val.

"That is definitely getting added to my notes."

With a chuckle she rolls out of the bed and locates the clothing that has suddenly been strewn across the room. Getting dressed, she snatches her coat as quickly as she can and puts it back on.

"I fear, that if we don't find something to do, we'll never leave this room."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:57 am

"Perhaps we should. I am not sure what else we can do besides messing up the house or swimming." He pulled his clothes back on.

"What happened to Skull Crusher?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:59 am

Sometime later, Azazel splits the punching bag she's work with and she finally ceases her work out. After cleaning up a bit she grabs a book, walks into Xhiero's room and falls into his bed, tilting her head to the side to watch him draw.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:03 am

"I left him in the kitchen to do some paperwork.... I hope he didn't cause any trouble... It wouldn't be fair to do so unless we were around to help. Shall we go look for him?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:27 am

"Bored already?" He asked without looking up from his sketchbook. "What are you reading?"

"Perhaps we should find him. I am sure his presence is making Xhiero uncomfortable." Val snickered. He grabbed Susan's hand and walked her to the kitchen. His head tilted at the stack of paper and picked one up. "Is this the work you have to do?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:32 am

"Hah, maybe Xhiero has been getting jealous. Wouldn't that be amusing?"

Susan nods with a weary sigh.

"It never ends, I finish some and more appears, sometimes it feels like my whole life is paperwork.... although... something has been distracting me lately..."

She arches an eyebrow before picking up a piece of paper.

"Oh my, it seems that someone has already done a large portion of it. Perhaps I should hire someone to handle all of the paperwork for me. Maybe I could steal Azazel's employee!" Laughing at this, Susan wonders just how badly Azazel would punish her for that.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:35 am

"I broke my punching bag." Azazel waves a battered leather-bound book in the air. It has clearly seen a lot of love. "It is a short story about an old man who murdered someone and is slowly going insane from guilt as he convinces the reader he is innocent."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:46 am

Val stared at the paperwork before looking at Susan.

"What if I learn how to do paperwork for you? I can help you out instead of distracting you." He smiled and tilted his head as he tried to understand the text. Val picked up the pen and starts to doodle on the paper.

"Sounds interesting." Xhiero closed his sketchbook and slide it to the side of the desk. He turned around in his seat and watched her read on his bed.

"How many times have you read that story. The books looks about to become a pile of ashes."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:55 am

"I have lost track. I have had to buy many copies over the years. This one is probably due for a replacement soon." She looks up from her book and frowns, examining the tattered spine. "I find the man's battle with himself.. interesting."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:15 am

"Couldn't you mend that book? You did mend my sketchbook that night at the ball." He pushed himself out from the desk and walked over to the bed. Sitting down on the other end of the bed. Xhiero kept his distance from Azazel.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:31 am

"I could." She looks away, embarrassed. "I am always seeking a first edition. Letting these newer versions fall apart gives me a reason to renew my search. It is silly."

Azazel watches him sit away from her and she rolls off the bed and to her feet. "Sorry for hijacking your bed."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:47 am

"It is not silly. I see it as a hobby. A challenging one at that." Xhiero shook his head when she rolled off the bed.

"No, it is fine. I didn't want to invade your space. There is enough room for both of us to sit on it." He smiled and leaned against a pile of pillows. Xhiero picked up a stack of paper laying on a table next to the bed and sorted through them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:37 pm