Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+3
Dungeon Master Orange
Susan Evensong
Xhiero/Val
7 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 9

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

RP Free for All: Chapter 9 - Page 40 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 9

Post  Azazel Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:14 pm

For once, Azazel doesn't fight against being carried and if Xhiero were to look down he would find his shirt almost completely unbuttoned.

"You forget I spent all day in bed while you were working." Until I was rudely awakened. She adds on in her head, but looks up at Xhiero with a grin. "But having you with me should make it less dull."
    Etheyl Woodwell
    Etheyl Woodwell

Post  Etheyl Woodwell Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:28 pm

Etheyl shudders.

"Oh gosh, I hope not. No where I have ever been. But there are a lot more places I haven't been, so who knows?" Etheyl plehs. "People do eat some pretty weird stuff when you think about it."

Having successfully made a crab, Etheyl now replaces it with a fairly sizable frog.
    "In the area where Crumnley is from, some folks actually eat frog legs. I couldn't bring myself to try it. It was...pleh!"

RP Free for All: Chapter 9 - Page 40 Giphy

"But I guess even things that some people think are less exotic are really just as weird. Like crabs!" She shrugs. "I don't really eat crab myself. Kind of a picky eater when it comes down to it."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:34 pm

"Such a gentleman!" She declares, taking his hand with a laugh.
    "Lead the way, my lord."

"Wouldn't know, until I met your party I'd only ever eaten porridge."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:43 pm

Xhiero noticed his shirt was complete undone.

"When did you master being so quick and sneaky? I think your brother has been rubbing off on you." His hand moves from her hair to caress her face. Xhiero leaned in to kiss her. The weight of his body slowly pushing her towards the mattress.

RP Free for All: Chapter 9 - Page 40 Tumblr_mq74ruGBfN1sb99dgo1_250

Val chuckled as Susan loops her arm into his. He walked her to her room like a gentleman.

"Honestly, I do enjoy you in different attire. I won't force you to wear anything that makes you uncomfortable." He said as he helped her out of the shirt. His cheeks start to redden the more her clothes came off. Val tried to look away but his eyes kept darting back to Susan's.

"Okay, you know me too well. I am not going to hold back."

RP Free for All: Chapter 9 - Page 40 Tumblr_lm2td2CPJU1qbnpjs-1
    Etheyl Woodwell
    Etheyl Woodwell

Post  Etheyl Woodwell Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:25 pm

Etheyl smiles at Lexa.

"I'm sure Xhiero got right on fixing that. He's a great chef. I'd be surprised if there's anything that man couldn't cook. He really laid that down during the party. If not, I'm sure he and Azazel will make you just about anything you want to try.
    "My mom is great, too, since she's traveled so much of the world and picked up a lot of exotic food recipes. She made the naan we had the other day. A lot of her food can get pretty spicy though, if you're not careful.
    "Crumnley is actually a good cook. He doesn't flaunt it much, though. It's always a bit of a treat when we're in a situation where I get to have his cooking. It's always...very homey and comforting. Some of the stuff he can cook up is just really good soul food."

Etheyl's warm smile deepens. "Once things calm down we all should go on a culinary tour and visit all the cooks and restaurants we know. Ha, it's a dream and I still think I'm making myself hungry."
    Etheyl blinks at that thought. "What time is it, anyway?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:57 pm

"I think would like that." She says with an almost sad smile.

The child blinks at this question and looks as if she is focusing on something in the distance. For a moment, her form begins to fade before solidifying again.

"I believe, it is morning. Everyone seems to be occupied with something."

Once they are finished with their.... strenuous activity... Susan kisses Val deeply before dressing again.

"You were especially...." She smiles and shakes her head at the word she is about to use. "...vigorous today. I am liking this wardrobe choice more and more." She smirks.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:41 pm

"If I keep this up you might start wearing casual things." Val smiled as he got dressed. "I should probably make lunch...that will give me something to do in the mean time."

He waved to Susan as he disappeared out the door into the kitchen.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:47 pm

Azazel lays in bed, her head on Xhiero's chest, after their... exersions. She grins up at him, "You are getting so much more forward. Soon I will not even be able to make you blush anymore."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:01 pm

"Following him into the kitchen, Susan grabs a seat and watches him cook.

"Yes, you are far better at that than I am."
    The moment of relaxation is interrupted as Fluffernutter bursts into the room and drops a stack of paperwork in front of Susan.

"Ms. Evensong, your mother sent this with the request that it be completed as soon as possible. I was going to do it but I don't kno- that is not your usual outfit..."

Rolling her eyes, Susan picks up the paperwork and starts leafing through it. Distractedly, she motions for him to sit down next to her.

"I'll instruct you on how to do this, but when Val finishes making lunch, you're on your own." 

Leaning closer to the intern, she begins pointing out various spots on the forns and explaining how to properly sort and fill them out.

Initially, Fluffernutter attempts to listen to her instructions, but quickly grows distracted and finds himself staring down her shirt as she continues to lecture.
    Etheyl Woodwell
    Etheyl Woodwell

Post  Etheyl Woodwell Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:12 pm

Etheyl blinks. "I should...probably wake up? I don't know, that feels awkward. I normally don't, you know, think that while I'm still totally asleep." Etheyl gives an awkward smile. "Guess I've never had company over."
    About that...I should apologize. I'm sorry I've been a terrible dream host. Here I am, able to materialize anything, and I make a crab and a frog and talk about people eating them. You have your voice here, and I talk your ear off. Maybe if you keep visiting I'll get better over time."

Lexa's sadness-laced smile wasn't completely lost on Etheyl. "You know, if you ever want to tell me anything or think there's something I need to know, or just want...to talk, I'm here for you. I know that's probably a lot harder than I'm making it sound, especially if you're not used to it, but...well, I suppose just feel free to practice here if you want." Etheyl returns her melancholy smile. "No writer's cramp and no paper needed here."

Etheyl throws her head back. "Man, what am I gonna do when I do get up? Everyone's probably being gross."

Outside the dream...Etheyl rolls over.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:25 pm

"You do like a challenge. That will give you something to work on." Xhiero laughed as he stroke her head.

"You've lived for a long time. Do you have any goals in life? I can't help but notice that you jump for a job that involves money. Haven't you gathered enough after all this time?"

Val was making sandwiches when he noticed Fluffernutter staring down Susan's shirt instead of the paperwork. His hand went to the frying pan and hits the internet straight in the face.

"Opps, I guess I have butterfingers today. Sorry about that." He gave Fluffernutter an agitated smile and goes back to work.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:39 pm

"You really go for the hard hitting pillow talk questions." Azazel sighs and rubs her face. "Surviving is my goal. I have been through hell when I was younger. I still have people looking to kill me and I refuse to give them the satisfaction of making it easy."

"I tend to take jobs if they sound interesting. Like the heist. Or if I am just bored at the time. It is not really about the money. As you said I have lived a long time and have more than enough gold to see me through til I finally die."

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:46 pm

"I doubt you will be dying any time soon. I am sorry for bringing up the conversation. I was curious." He rolled over and kissed her face and tickling until she starts to feel uncomfortable.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:51 pm

"It is fine. I am just not used to talking to anybody about... anything really. Past or future."

Azazel chokes out a laugh before she clamps her mouth shut and tries to squirm away from Xhiero. "Why all the tickling today!?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:51 pm

"What the fuck?!" Fluffernutter's usual demeanor of capable politeness seems to fade slightly as blood gushes from his nose.

Looking up from her paperwork, Susan surveys the scene with raised eyebrow and an annoyed expression.

"Val, you're making sandwiches... What were you doing with the frying pan?"

With a sigh she grabs a handkerchief and presses it to Fluffernutter's nose and tilts his head forward.

"It is better to tilt forward with a nosebleed, otherwise the blood may drain down your throat."

Head tilted forward, Fluffernutter is now in a position to continue staring down Susan's shirt as she focuses on trying to stop the fountain of nose blood.

"I do not really.... know how to talk about myself. Answering questions is easier, because I know where to start. Does that make sense."

She smiles with amusement again at Etheyl's dilemma.

"If you wish to wake up, do so. It is actually quite simple."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:02 am

Val's glare intensifies on the intern as he continues to stare down her shirt.

RP Free for All: Chapter 9 - Page 40 557c47803b4e

"He's a grown man. He can take care of himself." The demon grabbed the handkerchief from Susan's hand and force Fluffernutter to hold it himself. Val grabbed Susan's collar and closed it as best as he could.

"I hope you got all that info, because I am done making lunch." The demon bared his fangs at the other man. A large platter of sandwiches sit at the counter.

RP Free for All: Chapter 9 - Page 40 Turkey-cranberry-sandwich-whole

"Now if you would kindly pardon me. I have some shopping to do in town." Val growled and left the kitchen.

-------

https://spiritchaserstrategy.niceboard.com/viewtopic.forum?t=59

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:27 pm