Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+2
Susan Evensong
Azazel
6 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 15

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

RP Free for All: Chapter 15 - Page 6 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 15

Post  Xhiero/Val Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:09 am

Val smiled at the man as he continue rambling on. His eyes shifted to the said booth before turning back to the man.

"Good sir, I will have to turn down your offer for he safety of other people." His smile turn into a frown as he leaned towards the man's ear.

"I recently found out that I have STDs..I am so sorry, but there are other fish in the sea that you can easily pluck out at his fair." He patted the man on the shoulder.

"Thank you for your offer. Have a good day." Val grabbed Susan's wrist and quickly walked away from the man.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sloan watched Azazel puff up with anger and smirks.

"What do you mean? You know this is where I enjoy spending my free time." His eyes shifted up to her ears then her tails.

"Wow, when did you have a change of heart and prance around being cute and fluffy? I like the new look." He gives her a wink.

Xhiero growls at the presence of the Drow and shoves Azazel back even further.

"I suggest you leave his place before I rip you apart slowly and painfully."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:23 am

"You would. I imagine I would fetch a high price like this, hm?" Azazel sneers and pushes herself out from behind Xhiero again.

She puts her hand on Xhiero's arm and stretches up to whisper in his ear, "I will back you regardless, but remember are both unarmed and unarmored."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:58 pm

"Don't you think you should reveal that to your pretty companion?!" The man shouts after their retreating forms.

"So popular today." Susan notes with a slight pout as she glares at a few more staring women. "Are you in heat or something?!"

As they continue making their escape, they come across a few more rides.

"What would you like to do next?" She asks gesturing towards  the rides. 

There is a ferris wheel covered in hearts that seems to be frequented exclusively by couples who emerge from the ride disheveled and with clothes in disarray. 

There is what appears to be a fun house, a sign at the entrance promises a prize for successfully navigating it. There are also teacups that seem to be spinning at a ludicrously fast pace. And some sort of strong man game.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:20 am

"In heat for you." Val laughed and kisses her on the nose.

"Ahh so many fun things to do...I can't decide." He nudged Susan towards the ferris wheel but slowly inch towards the game where you hit the bell with a hammer.

"I want to give this game a try and then we can do a lovey dovey ride." Val rolled up his sleeve and raise the hammer over his head. He drops it down onto the target with as much force as he could.

+ 4

"Oh darling. A woman like you is worth keeping then selling away." Sloan smiled at her and sits down in an empty seat behind him.

"It is a shame we have some differences that we cannot agree on. Things could have worked out." He clasp his hands together and studies Azazel for a moment in silence.

"How I miss that body of your's laying across my desk and how we moved in rhythm with the bobbing of my ship." Sloan shifted his gaze to Xhiero and gives him a devious look.

"But fear not Princey, we will give you just as much attention again." He drinks his fill from a nearby mug and snapped his fingers as half the men in the bar stood up. They circled around Xhiero and Azazel, blocking them from reaching Sloan.

"I will handsomely reward anyone who can bring the pretty boy to me. Good luck, boys." Sloans voice spoke over the mountain of muscles.

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:20 am

pound
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:20 am

The member 'Xhiero/Val' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 15 - Page 6 Forumdice5
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:21 am

The lights shot up the meter but stopped before the halfway mark and falls back down. Val started at it with a frown before putting the hammer down and walking away from the game.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:25 am

"This feels oddly... familiar.." Susan notes before also grabbing the hammer.
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:25 am

The member 'Susan Evensong' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 15 - Page 6 Forumdice10
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:26 am

Susan pouts as the thing barely moves and follows behind Val.

"Where to next, handsome?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:32 am

He silently points at the ferris wheel and winks at Susan.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:47 am

"If any one of you so much as touches him, I will personally tear out your throat." Azazel growls and snatches a bottle from nearby, smashing the end over a table.

Wasting no time she lunges at the nearest man and slashes at his throat with the bottle, her aura of dark flame igniting again to scorch anyone standing near her.

+8
    1d6+4 if hit
    3 Damage to dudes standing nearby
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:47 am

The member 'Azazel Morgenstern' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

#1 'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 15 - Page 6 Forumdice17

--------------------------------

#2 'd6' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 15 - Page 6 Forumdiced6
    #2 Result : 3
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:17 am

With a small grin Susan grabs Val's tie and drags him into the line for the Ferris wheel.

"Looking for another reason to kiss me?" Susan teases. "You didn't need such an elaborate ruse just for little old me."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:31 am

The man who was cut at the throat quickly stepped back and covered his wound. Cursing profanity at Azazel as he swings a punch at her. The other three men lunge at Azazel, trying to grab her.

Man punch
    3x men grabs

"I know that I can kiss you anytime I want. I thought you might like doing some of those coupley stuff. Not everyday that you can ride on a ferris wheel with a good looking woman." Val smiled and kisses Susan multiple times on the lips.

The line slowly filed into the ferris wheel, eventually Val and Susan get a seat. He spread his arms out across the seat and leans back.

"Are you into these type of rides? You don't look like that type."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:33 am

MEN ROLLS
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:33 am

The member 'Xhiero/Val' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 15 - Page 6 Forumdice20 RP Free for All: Chapter 15 - Page 6 Forumdice16 RP Free for All: Chapter 15 - Page 6 Forumdice9 RP Free for All: Chapter 15 - Page 6 Forumdice5
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:00 am

Azazel's head snaps back at the punch, her lip now busted open. She turns back to the man and laughs, licking the blood away.

She pulls back her fist not currently being grabbed, going for a punch of her own, only her fist is wreathed in fire.

35 damage
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:50 am

The room filled with he man's scream of pain as he rolled onto the ground in agony. The crowd stepped away from him and watched in horror as his body became limp. Some men looked at each other and slowly backed out of the bar. Their life was clearly worth more then the prize.

Xhiero growled at the remaining men and grabbed a broom lying nearby, sweeping it in a wide arc in front of him. All the men in the vicinity were knocked to their feet. Sloan was no where in sight. The reaper scan the room for his nemesis, but he was no where in sight.

"Let's not waste anymore time here..." Xhiero grabbed Azazel by he wrist and pulled her out of the bar. Once hey were a good distance away he, lifted her chin up to check her injuries.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:13 am

"I am fine." Her tongue flicks out to poke at her split lip. "He just got a lucky shot in. Are you alright?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:36 am

Xhiero/Val wrote:
    "I know that I can kiss you anytime I want. I thought you might like doing some of those coupley stuff. Not everyday that you can ride on a ferris wheel with a good looking woman."  Val smiled and kisses Susan multiple times on the lips.

The line slowly filed into the ferris wheel, eventually Val and Susan get a seat. He spread his arms out across the seat and leans back.

"Are you into these type of rides? You don't look like that type."
    "Not really." She admits. "However, the mechanics of the ride are interesting enough...I.could make it go so much faster..."
    She takes in the ride with a raised eyebrow, there is romantic music playing, there are flowers and hearts everywhere, and conveniently (and most likely intentionally)  the walls are just high enough to block the view of what is going on within.

"They designed this place with one thing in mind, didn't they?" She notes before scooting over to Val and planting an almost chaste kiss on his lips.

"Not that I mind..."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:08 am

"Why would you make a ride go faster? If anything it should be slower." He wiggles an eyeborw at Susan. Val lifted her chin and gives her another kiss
    His hand placed upon her shoulder. Curling a strand of her hair around his finger.

"I am fine..." Xhiero kept his eyes on her lips as he spoke.

His hands rest upon her shoulders and pulled her in. He pressed his lips against her's and licked the cut. When their lips parted, Azazel's cut was healed.

"Do you still want to cause trouble or had you gotten your fill of bar fights for the day?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:09 pm

Azazel puts a hand to her lip and grins. "If more people healed like that maybe I would not have been so resistant to it all these years."

However, her grin twists into a frowns at Xhiero's question. "I suppose we should just go home... lest we run into him again. I did not really think he would come back here after everything."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:15 pm

"Your house never did stop him from visiting." Xhiero frowned.

"It doesn't help that I am something hey want to possess." He crosses his arms to think before letting out a sigh. "Home will do for now."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:42 pm

"Well then I should have bribed the ride operator." She laughs and returns the kiss, deepening it slightly and crawling into his lap.

"What are you doing to my hair?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:24 pm