Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+2
WonderingHero
Susan Evensong
6 posters

The Great Quest For Aden's Body

WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

The Great Quest For Aden's Body - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Quest For Aden's Body

Post  WonderingHero Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:15 pm

Cautiously, Aden takes a step on the on the first step; when nothing seems to go wrong he starts walking up. He eyes the guards with each step wondering how to approach them.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

The Great Quest For Aden's Body - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Quest For Aden's Body

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:21 pm

"Now, normally I would volunteer to handle the diplomacy, but considering how displeased the deity of this temple may be with me, it may be better if you did the majority of the talking." Susan muses, watching the pair of guards worriedly.

One of the guards notices Aden's approach and stands at attention.

"Stop! No civilians are allowed beyond this point!"
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:32 pm

"What?" Aden asks and looks hurt. "But!" He pauses to look around but still maintains a hurt disposition. "Why?" he chokes out.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:46 pm

"Uh.... well it's the rules...." the guard stammers, clearly uncomfortable.

"Only members of the clergy get in. Even I have never been inside and I've worked here for years."
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:51 pm

"But...," He says in a weak tone and looks at Susan. "We need a place of rest and there's nothing for miles and we are oh so very tired and hungry. Won't you please let us stay for the night?" Tires to look at week as possible and motions for Susan to do the same.

+15 deception
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:51 pm

The member 'WonderingHero' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    The Great Quest For Aden's Body - Page 2 W9U2eYW
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:58 pm

"You could borrow my tent!" The guard eyes Aden worriedly. "We even have a fresh pot of squirrel stew on the fire. Of course the woman will have to sleep elsewhere...."
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:27 pm

Aden looks at Susan and then back at that man. "Please sir!" Aden slides over to Susan and wraps an arm around over her shoulder and places the other hand on her stomach. He looks at the man with pleading eyes. "My wife," he rubs her stomach and places his head upon hers, "is pregnant and is not well. Please won't you show us some mercy!"

+15
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:28 pm

bounce
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:28 pm

'd20' :
    The Great Quest For Aden's Body - Page 2 NmAiREQ
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:35 pm

Susan stiffens and turns slightly red at the contact but composes herself and starts to tear up.

"P...please sir..."

The guard is growing steadily more uncomfortable by the moment, suddenly feeling rather guilty for denying a pregnant woman help.

"L...look The God they are worshipping here has a big thing unwed couples being alone together, and neither of you is wearing a ring... can you prove it somehow?"
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:40 pm

"What kind of person judges love by jewelry! I bet you don't even know what love is. Can't you see it in their eyes. The way they care for each other!" The white fox growled at the guard.
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:44 pm

Aden lowers his head and steps away from Susan. "Honey, I'm so sorry," He bites his lips as he tries to make it sound like he's on the verge of tears. "If...If only I was rich I...I could afford a ring befitting of such a wonderful, generous woman!" Aden turns away from everyone. "I'm such a failure of man, when I can't give the woman, I love, the things she deserves! The gods should punish me for my uselessness!"

+15
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:44 pm

Sad
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:44 pm

'd20' :
    The Great Quest For Aden's Body - Page 2 W9U2eYW
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:01 pm

"Oh darling, you are the perfect man in my eyes ring or no ring." Susan wails trying to keep a straight face.

"Fine...." the guard sighs defeated. "But if someone finds you in there don't tell them that it was me who let you in."

Frowning he steps aside clearing the path to the door.
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:09 pm

Aden turns to Susan and wipes a pretend tear away from his eye. "Oh Sweetie, I do not deserve you!"

Upon hearing the guard, Aden runs over to him, takes his hands, and shakes them enthusiastically. "Thank you sir, thank you ever so much!" He lets go of the guard's hand to go over to Susan and help her walk inside. "We shall repay you my good sir! I promise!"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:17 pm

As soon as the doors close behind them Susan steps away and dusts herself off.

"Let's never speak of this again..."

The inside of the temple is massive with a seemingly endless number of doors and hallways shooting off from the huge worship room that takes up most of the first floor. The pews are filled with clergymen all engaged in prayer as others roam from one room to the next.
    Sloan Ye'tovich
    Sloan Ye'tovich

Post  Sloan Ye'tovich Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:25 pm

Val looked around and laugh.

"Please don't tell me the other you is a saint. Ahhh, pure and innocent Aden. This will be fun to play with."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:44 pm

"Oh! This means OtherAden is probably a virgin, doesn't it? How cute." Susan snickers.
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:18 pm

"You did not like being my wife?" Aden laughs as he plays hurt.

He looks around the temple and disappointment is very president on his face. "My other self is well...how can he be a virgin with my looks?! It's just impossible!"

+0 Perception
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:18 pm

'd20' :
    The Great Quest For Aden's Body - Page 2 9kQg4OL
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:39 pm

"Perhaps I was just sad about having a husband who clearly sleeps around a lot." Susan teases before taking mock offense.

"Hey, there is nothing wrong with being a virgin. I was one until I met our favorite demon." She protests.

There don't appear to be any signs saying "Find half-elves here." However, signage does tell you that the doors on the left half of the room leads to living quarters and the right leads to various meditation and study rooms.
    WonderingHero
    WonderingHero

Post  WonderingHero Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:47 pm

Aden rolls his eyes at Susan's comment about virgins and looks at his options. He sees the signs for meditation and study rooms and goes the opposite way.

"Hopefully he's in the living quarters so we can hurry up and get out of here. I feel like I'm going to catch on fire at any moment for my 'blasphemous life'."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:51 pm

Heading towards the living quarters Aden is stopped by a polite looking priest.

"Hello brother, can I help you with anything?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:10 pm