Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+8
Mia Ophelia DuCour
Craze
Susan Evensong
Limbo von Vechtan
Xhiero/Val
Leopold von Vechtan
Dungeon Master Orange
DM Audra
12 posters

Welcome to Kevash.

DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Welcome to Kevash. - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome to Kevash.

Post  DM Audra Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:13 pm

Xhiero wrote:Xhiero pulled the medallion from under his shirt and showed it to Gideon. However keeping his distance, since it did burn Ameilia. "Seems to have a mind of its own. Right now...I can feel that the medallion is hungry for souls." He said, gazing at the medallion. "Is there any way to remove this cursed thing without killing anyone?"

Gideon approaches and reaches a hand out to take hold of the medallion, but thinks better of it and just stares at it, deep in thought. "That's been in there for a while. Odd I've never had any issue with it. The runes there though... One means "seek" the other means "life". Well, that certainly meshes with what you said about it being hungry." He runs a hand through his hair, grimacing when it comes back bloody. "I'm decent with magic, but I've never seen something like this before; something this old."

He begins to pace his office in thought, muttering things to himself and absent-mindedly cleaning the room. "Order mage wouldn't know. Too old. Too unique. Seeking. Seeking. What is it seeking?" His head snaps up. "I know someone that can help. Come to the Citadel tomorrow morning."
    Leopold von Vechtan
    Leopold von Vechtan
    Speed Racer

Post  Leopold von Vechtan Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:17 pm

Zieffar nods in agreement. "Yes, excellent. Sounds like a plan, Gideon."

The wizard offers an arm towards his wife and Mimi, and turns for the door, having his MAGE HAND cantrip hold the umbrella. He than turns back towards Gideon before he leaves, "Now than, will you be joining us for dinner? I insist."

Zieffar proceeds to walk merrily towards the Knight's Rest Inn.
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:20 pm

Craze looks at the cigarette and shakes her head with a smile. Shes wasn't much of a tobacco fan, the taste just didn't suite her. "Zieffar I want cake! And alcohol!" Craze called out and motioned for Susan to join her back to the inn.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:23 pm

He nodded at Gideon. "Thank you for your assistance. We will meet again tomorrow morning then." Xhiero gather his belongings and follow behind the others. He was not very fond of these nachos they were to dine on for the night. Xhiero quietly rushed to his room upon returning to the Knight's Rest.

He locked the door. Barricaded both the door and the windows before taking a bath and changing into a set of new clothes.
    Limbo von Vechtan
    Limbo von Vechtan

Post  Limbo von Vechtan Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:25 pm

Ameilia turns her head back to talk to Gideon as she leaves on Zieffar's arm. "We would enjoy your company. But if not, just...get some rest, okay? Please. We're at Knight's Rest if you need anything from us."

With that, she follows Zieffar. To the nachos.

She wasn't sure if she needed booze or coffee more at this point. She was certainly ordering something extra after all this.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:45 pm

Susan shrugs and puts back her cigarette, it wasn't in her nature to share anyways.

"More for me."

She pats Gideon on the shoulder on her way out.

"You really should come. I think you could use a drink, I might even consider buying it for you."

Susan follows the rest making sure to bring up the rear so that she can avoid Amelia's notice.
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:00 pm

Back at the Knight's Rest, your party, sans Xhiero who is safely sequestered in his room with a giant slice of cake, is gathered around a table covered in platters of nachos. Gideon agreed to join you for dinner after all the prodding, but looks mildly uncomfortable. You get the feeling he doesn't do much other than work.

You all enjoy a quiet evening after a day full of stress and are free to do what you will until the meeting the next morning.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:07 pm

Xhiero sits on his bed happily eating an entire cake with the company of Gus. They tell each other tales of Zieffar's embarrassing moments. Eventually Xhiero had to let Gus out of his room to prepare the Del'Mar's bed for them.

Now that Xhiero has some privacy to himself. He reached into his shirt and pulled out he medallion. The thought of talking to the medallion did not cross his mind before. He thought it was silly but would not hurt to give it a try. "Can you speak? What do you want from me?"
    Leopold von Vechtan
    Leopold von Vechtan
    Speed Racer

Post  Leopold von Vechtan Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:09 pm

Xhiero wrote:Xhiero sits on his bed happily eating an entire cake with the company of Gus. They tell each other tales of Zieffar's embarrassing moments. Eventually Xhiero had to let Gus out of his room to prepare the Del'Mar's bed for them.

Gus stares at Xhiero as he talks and eats cake.

Gus stares.

Welcome to Kevash. - Page 11 Gus11

Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:18 pm

Craze sits at the bar drinking alcohol from a large barrel.She placed it on Zieffer's tap, since it seemed like he was treating. Her clothes were still dirty and hair all messy but after all that happened she needed a recovery drink.
    Craze also ordered a barrel for Susan (under Zieffar's tab) in return for that flask of rum from before.

Welcome to Kevash. - Page 11 Cana_Drinking
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:30 pm

Xhiero wrote:Xhiero sits on his bed happily eating an entire cake with the company of Gus. They tell each other tales of Zieffar's embarrassing moments. Eventually Xhiero had to let Gus out of his room to prepare the Del'Mar's bed for them.

Now that Xhiero has some privacy to himself. He reached into his shirt and pulled out he medallion. The thought of talking to the medallion did not cross his mind before. He thought it was silly but would not hurt to give it a try. "Can you speak? What do you want from me?"

The medallion hums in acknowledgement of Xhiero's question, but all he gets in response is a feeling of... weak affirmation? Followed by more hunger.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:37 pm

After trying to converse with the medallion, there seems to be no hope in getting an answer from it. Xhiero picked up the empty plate and heads downstairs. Just a crack of the door opening, the sounds of the crew downstairs could be heard. He sighed and quietly made his way downstairs. Sneaking around the drunks and dropping the plate off on a nearby table.

Xhiero made his way out of the Knight's Rest with his scythe. It was time to do his night time shift.
    Leopold von Vechtan
    Leopold von Vechtan
    Speed Racer

Post  Leopold von Vechtan Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:41 pm

Zieffar excuses himself from dinner, noting Xhiero's departure into town. He makes his way to the inn's public bath, soaking in the warmth. He spends a few moments quietly thinking to himself.

Despite all the fighting, blood, and nearly tragic end we faced these last few days, I still found this stay in Kevash much more enjoyable than coming here in my youth as a Duke.

Afterwards, Zieffar scoots off to bed, resting for whatever adventures may come in the morning.

Last edited by Zieffar del'Mar on Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:12 pm

Craze had been sleeping in a awkward position all night. She had slipped off her stool and sprawled on the floor after finishing her barrel and a few other additional bottles of various liquor.

Welcome to Kevash. - Page 11 Downlo11
    Limbo von Vechtan
    Limbo von Vechtan

Post  Limbo von Vechtan Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:16 pm

Over the nachos, Ameilia tries some idle chatter with Gideon since he seemed so tense. She asks him about Red Terrace, how long since he left, and the like, trying to get him to open up a bit and just get to know him. She did tread carefully around the subject of Vasani...she wasn't sure if he knew--or would approve--of her current profession.

As Xhiero left for work, and Zieffar excused himself to the bath, it was clear it was time for her to turn in as well. Standing up with a glass of wine, she puts a hand on Gideon's shoulder. "Well, sorry for talking your ear off tonight. Thank you, Captain, for all you've helped us with. And...I'm sorry for what you had to go through. Work can wait for you at least one night. Get some rest."

She leaves, heading for the ladies' bath with her glass of wine. Now that she was relaxed and alone, the weight of the day (or was it days?) finally hit her. We came too close. She closed her eyes and fought the anxiety. By the time she brought Zemi her empty glass, apologized for the mess they caused earlier, and bid her good night, Ameilia was back in control. She went up to the room she shared with Zieffar, and without too much trouble, she fell asleep.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:28 pm

Xhiero came back just before the break of dawn and started at his sister laying on the floor. He was surprised her head wasn't cracked open. Xhiero grabbed her by the ankles and dragged her upstairs to their room. All was quiet for the remaining hours before everyone would get up.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:43 pm

Susan passes Gideon a drink.
    "You don't get to leave until you drink at least 3 of these!" She stares at him menacingly until he accepts the drink. "Excellent! Tell me, what do you do when you aren't working? Are you ever not working?"
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:14 pm

Susan Evensong wrote: Susan passes Gideon a drink.
    "You don't get to leave until you drink at least 3 of these!" She stares at him menacingly until he accepts the drink. "Excellent! Tell me, what do you do when you aren't working? Are you ever not working?"

Gideon gingerly accepts the unidentifiable drink and peers down into the glass suspiciously before taking a tentative sip. "I, um..." He pauses and furrows his brow. "It seems everything comes back to work in some way. I read up on combat maneuvers and the like or train. The only time I do much else is when my sister visits and she forcibly removes me from my office." He chuckles and downs more of his drink.
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:16 pm

She slowly opened her eyes. She blinked then queezed her eyes shut and openeed them again. Looking around she noticed that she had passed out drunk on the floor. This was nothing new. Craze sat up and stretched while looking around the room. Feeling uncomfortable she stood up and wobbled to the baths that she had heard so much about.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:22 pm

"For the love of Thanatos. I just dragged your body into bed." Xhiero yelled at Craze's zombie body when she got out of bed and made her way back downstairs. Not trusting the drunk, Xhiero followed behind making sure she doesn't die on her way down the stairs. He stopped upon reaching the sign that noted it was the women's baths. "Well not my fault if she drowns herself." He crossed his arms and returned to the dining room where Susan was busy talking to Gideon. Xhiero sat far far away from the two and pulled out a tattered, leather book. Quietly scribbling into the yellow pages.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:30 pm

"Sounds like she's good for you. You know, you mentioned that most of your men have families, but you don't, why is that?" Susan waits until he starts to take another drink and with a shit eating grin continues "Did you take a vow of celibacy or something?"
    Limbo von Vechtan
    Limbo von Vechtan

Post  Limbo von Vechtan Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:44 pm

Susan Evensong wrote:"Did you take a vow of celibacy or something?"

Seeing a rather cornered expression on the poor man's face, Ameilia tries to help him out. "With Vasani as family and a job as a law-bringer I'm sure he's got his hands full. It is nice to know she does visit, though. She'll do the same to Tabitha; show up full of piss and vinegar and drag the poor girl off no matter what she's in the middle of. Tabitha can be a workaholic like yourself, though, so it's nice knowing she gets out. Cameron goes along sometimes, so I figure he can keep them out of most trouble." Ameilia laughs. "Despite Vasani's best efforts I'm sure."
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:54 pm

Ameilia del'Mar wrote:
    Susan Evensong wrote:"Did you take a vow of celibacy or something?"

Seeing a rather cornered expression on the poor man's face, Ameilia tries to help him out. "With Vasani as family and a job as a law-bringer I'm sure he's got his hands full. It is nice to know she does visit, though. She'll do the same to Tabitha; show up full of piss and vinegar and drag the poor girl off no matter what she's in the middle of. Tabitha can be a workaholic like yourself, though, so it's nice knowing she gets out. Cameron goes along sometimes, so I figure he can keep them out of most trouble." Ameilia laughs. "Despite Vasani's best efforts I'm sure."

Gideon turns to Ameilia with relief plain his face. "She does have a nose for trouble. Fortunately, she seems to have a good crew to watch her back." He downs the rest of his drinks before standing up. "Thank you both for dinner and drinks, but it is getting late and I still must arrange your meeting for the morning. Mrs. del'Mar. Ms. Evensong." He bows before you both and shoots a wave to Xhiero before taking his leave.
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:00 am

Craze felt that Xheiro was nearby but was too sleepy to respond. As she entered the baths she shedding her clothes on the floor. She didn't stop while walking and as the last piece of clothing peeled off she splashed into the water. She floated in the water , face down, too tired to move to breathe.
    Dunno what to do with her...

Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:02 am

Susan cringes at the realization that Amelia is still in the room.

"W...w...waiiit don't leave me alone with her!" She gives Gideon a pleading look.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:12 pm