Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+8
Mia Ophelia DuCour
Craze
Susan Evensong
Limbo von Vechtan
Xhiero/Val
Leopold von Vechtan
Dungeon Master Orange
DM Audra
12 posters

Welcome to Kevash.

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Welcome to Kevash. - Page 12 Empty Re: Welcome to Kevash.

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:04 am

Xhiero returned the gesture before Gideon disappeared from the Knight's Rest. He closed his book and put it away in a satchel behind him. He remained seated and leaned back against the chair.
    Limbo von Vechtan
    Limbo von Vechtan

Post  Limbo von Vechtan Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:07 am

Susan Evensong wrote: Susan cringes at the realization that Amelia is still in the room.

"W...w...waiiit don't leave me alone with her!" She gives Gideon a pleading look.

Ameilia goes a bit wide eyed. Susan had done nothing to hide her strange revulsion towards Ameilia, but this was the first time she could think of Susan actually saying something aloud. She knew she didn't like her, but she had thought....thought that she just...

Ameilia is sad.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:12 am

Noticing that Ameilia was feeling down. Xhiero approached her and knelt down before her. He offered her a plate of nachos. "Zieffar said these...can fix everything. I don't know why you suddenly feel depress but I hope these will cure it"

Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:14 am

At Amelia's sad expression Susan whimpers torn between an abnormal feeling of guilt mixed with the usual terror.

Last edited by Susan Evensong on Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:14 am

The member 'Susan Evensong' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    Welcome to Kevash. - Page 12 Forumdice13
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:17 am

Between Susan's puppy dog eyes and Ameilia's sudden sad expression. Gideon retakes his seat with a shell shocked expression on his face. What do I do?
    Limbo von Vechtan
    Limbo von Vechtan

Post  Limbo von Vechtan Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:18 am

Xhiero wrote:Noticing that Ameilia was feeling down. Xhiero approached her and knelt down before her. He offered her a plate of nachos. "Zieffar said these...can fix everything. I don't know why you suddenly feel depress but I hope these will cure it"

Welcome to Kevash. - Page 12 Giphy
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:23 am

Seeing how strange the situation was. Xhiero place the plate of nacho onto the table. He walked behind the bar and pulled out a few things before returning to an empty table in front of the three. Xhiero begin to mix drinks of different variety. Sliding each glass carefully towards each individual.

Xhiero bowed and scooted back to his corner of the room and settle down.
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:31 am

Xhiero wrote:Seeing how strange the situation was. Xhiero place the plate of nacho onto the table. He walked behind the bar and pulled out a few things before returning to an empty table in front of the three. Xhiero begin to mix drinks of different variety. Sliding each glass carefully towards each individual.

Xhiero bowed and scooted back to his corner of the room and settle down.

Gideon slowly takes the drink offered and take a sip while staring at the two women, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Welcome to Kevash. - Page 12 Tumblr_m59eq3T2Xn1qj7hvgo1_500
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:33 am

Susan practically collapses with relief. I may have to torment him less... for now. But shifts uncomfortably at Amelia's continued water works. She attempts to use Gideon as a human shield. Why was she feeling guilty? Why was she feeling anything? This was probably Etheyl's fault. Or maybe a certain bard, but he wasn't to be thought about.

"A...A...A...MELIA! Pllllleeease d..d...on't cry! How do I MAKE YOU STOP?!?"

Susan drinks like her life depends on it.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:37 am

The silence was overwhelming in the room. Xhiero pulls out a guitar and attempts to play a few tunes.

Performance: +4 char
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:37 am

The member 'Xhiero' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    Welcome to Kevash. - Page 12 Forumdice2
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:38 am

He makes an aweful screeching sound and breaks a string. Xhiero puts the guitar down.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:48 am

"Xhiero, I like you even more now that I know you are DEFINITELY not a bard!"

That is right diffuse the situation with humor.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:53 am

Usually he was able to play the guitar but today was just not his day. Xhiero starts to feel a bit embarrassed. Xhiero runs away to the men's bath to soak away his misery.
    Welcome to Kevash. - Page 12 Tumblr_njdm7zIGvf1r60zuio1_250
    Limbo von Vechtan
    Limbo von Vechtan

Post  Limbo von Vechtan Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:59 am

Ameilia blinks.

"Susan, I...er, I'm fine," she says gently, more than a little nervous herself. This was maybe the most Susan had said directly to her, and Ameilia was even trying not to make eye contact for too long lest Susan decide it was a threat and bolt. "I've just noticed how nervous you feel around me, ever since we first met back in Son Tanusia, but always thought there was something I could do about it. I don't know if it's my...magic...or something else, but whatever it is, I do apologize. If you're ever ready to tell me, I will do what I can to change. But seeing you as terrified as you just were," she said with a sigh, "made me confront the fact that I just might have to accept your fear."

Ameilia holds her breath as she finishes her talk and watches Susan. Anything could happen.
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:10 am

A body long dark hair floated faced down across the bath tub in the men's bath. Believing it was a corpse the few men in the baths screamed like little girls and ran out of the bath house while others inched away. It appeared that Craze, passed out, had floated into the men's side of the baths.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:10 am

Ohshitohshit is this girl talk? I don't do those things. What do I doooo? This is what I get for talking in front of her....

Susan attempts to hide herself between the table and her temporary meat shield. (She needed to buy him SO MANY drinks). She stares at her cup wishing it would magically swallow her up.

"Y...y....you're a....a...a mother....

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:14 am

As Xhiero was walking towards the men's bath with a warm cup of match green tea. He heard the sounds of screaming and men running away from the bath. Wondering what was wrong with them, he entered the bath to find a body floating around the water.

Welcome to Kevash. - Page 12 Tumblr_ml44zuXxuE1rwv2mgo1_500

He grabbed a nearby towel and draped it over the body. Xhiero made his way into the water and settle down at the edge where no one was occupying and continue to sip his tea.
    Limbo von Vechtan
    Limbo von Vechtan

Post  Limbo von Vechtan Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:22 am

Susan Evensong wrote: "Y...y....you're a....a...a mother...."

Ameilia assumes that a giggle would be highly inappropriate right now.
    "I am, yes. Just Cameron's though, and maybe Xhiero on the side," she adds with a small smile. "I consider my allies my family but you definitely don't need to call me mother." Ameilia casts a quick glance at Susan's stomach. Zemi's tea...it just confirmed what I only mused about this early. "What is it that's threatening about mothers?"
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:22 am

Welcome to Kevash. - Page 12 B04d912074f9e65dc68e60b8a581e109

Being trapped between to emotional women in the middle of a heart to heart was not something Gideon was trained to handle. He sits silently tries to bring as little attention to himself as possible. Can I leave yet?
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:26 am

A stampede of men in towels rushed through the bar area and into their respective rooms. Xhiero noticed that he had sipped all of his tea and got up. He casually went back towards the bar area to poor more and noticed how awkward Gideon was between the two women. Xhiero sighed and walked over while the two women were still talking, with only a black towel wrapped around his waist.

"Hey buddy, you look a bit unease. Back in my hometown people take warm bathes to relax. Why don't you join me" Xhiero grabbed the man by the back of the shirt and hauled him towards the bathes. Teapot and cups on a tray in the other hand.
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:31 am

Xhiero wrote:A stampede of men in towels rushed through the bar area and into their respective rooms. Xhiero noticed that he had sipped all of his tea and got up. He casually went back towards the bar area to poor more and noticed how awkward Gideon was between the two women. Xhiero sighed and walked over while the two women were still talking, with only a black towel wrapped around his waist.

"Hey buddy, you look a bit unease. Back in my hometown people take warm bathes to relax. Why don't you join me" Xhiero grabbed the man by the back of the shirt and hauled him towards the bathes. Teapot and cups on a tray in the other hand.

Never have you seen a man move so fast just to go take a bath. "I owe you... anything." He shakes Xhiero's hand. "What is with those two?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:34 am

Xhiero waved off the offer and made his way into the water one more. He placed the tray on the edge of the bath. All the men had left by now, traumatized from the body still floating around the pool. "No idea..I never understood women talk."

Xhiero gently pushed the body away when it drifted towards them. "Craze if you soak any longer in the water you will look your age..."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:40 am

Susan looks up at Amelia in a mixture of shock and confusion. This question does not quite compute, thinking about her own mother Susan shudders. "W...w...what isn't?"

Realizing that Gideon is being stolen she glances at the two of them. She doesn't want him to leave, but she doesn't feel up to arguing with the man in the towel. "Listen, Gideon, I rarely say this, so pay attention because you aren't likely to hear it again. Thank you."

Susan then looks away to ponder over the viability of hiding under the table.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:07 am