Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+8
Mia Ophelia DuCour
Craze
Susan Evensong
Limbo von Vechtan
Xhiero/Val
Leopold von Vechtan
Dungeon Master Orange
DM Audra
12 posters

Welcome to Kevash.

Limbo von Vechtan
    Limbo von Vechtan

Welcome to Kevash. - Page 13 Empty Re: Welcome to Kevash.

Post  Limbo von Vechtan Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:50 am

Susan Evensong wrote:Susan looks up at Amelia in a mixture of shock and confusion. This question does not quite compute, thinking about her own mother Susan shudders. "W...w...what isn't?"

Oh, gods no. She definitely isn't aware.

"Susan you're not going to like this, but I think we need to sit together and talk now. It's okay, sit as far away as you need."

Ameilia begins taking some things out of her pack as she waits for Susan's move. First comes a potion bottle. Then she begins tossing in what looks like various plant materials, checking and rechecking a well-worn little journal as she goes. Then some liquid from another bottle.
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:52 am

The body floated in place then shot up. Welcome to Kevash. - Page 13 Downlo12
    Sort of like a zombie it approached them. Then it spoke.
    "Shhussh. I am still young."
    Welcome to Kevash. - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMdQQ-XTFywVtNcerogZK84RwZa5jHcgZtA9zuSL1YF-m3Mew6Bg
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:56 am

With a bewildered look Gideon stares at Susan as he's dragged into the baths, "Y-you're welcome?"

Once in the other room, Gideon sinks into the hot water across from Xhiero and stares at the floating body of Craze in bemusement. "Today was supposed to be my day off."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:57 am

"Craze, go back to your side of the baths. This is the men's side." Xhiero inched away from Craze as she approached them, taking his cup of tea with him. "Don't make Gideon more uncomfortable then he already was."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:05 am

Susan scoots her chair as far away as physically possible. She considers running, but the woman did just teleport a moment ago, so it seems pointless. Oh god, this is it. She is going to poison me...

"W...what do you want to talk about A...melia? please don't hurt me...

Limbo von Vechtan
    Limbo von Vechtan

Post  Limbo von Vechtan Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:16 am

"I won't hurt you, Susan. You don't ever need to worry about that. But before we do anything further, I want to make sure you know that just because someone is a mother, it doesn't mean every mother is the same. Your mother, me, even Limbo is a mother now...and I think you can realize that each of us is different. We just share the fact that each of us have given birth to a child, which we all raise differently."

Ameilia takes a deep breath. She goes half of the way to where Susan was, and sets the bottle containing her concoction on the table. "I'm an alchemist, as you know, and I've noticed that you've been very nauseous lately. You even threw up in poor Gideon's bush if I remember. Mad as this will sound, I want you to pee in this, Susan. In the bathroom is fine, naturally. I just want you to come back and tell me what color the liquid in the bottle turned when you were done."

Ameilia walks all the way back and sits in her seat, allowing Susan to continue.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:26 am

"You want me to do WHAT with my pee?"
    Susan is quite dismayed but still seizes the opportunity to escape, if only temporarily and scurries off to the bathroom.

She returns a few minutes later and reluctantly sits back down.

"Pink. It is pink. Can I go now?"
    Limbo von Vechtan
    Limbo von Vechtan

Post  Limbo von Vechtan Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:28 am

"Susan...have you been with a man--

Oh, forget that. Susan, honey, you're pregnant."

Last edited by Ameilia del'Mar on Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:30 am

A wild monkey appears at the bath and takes Craze's clothes before running off with them.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:33 am

Susan's face goes completely blank but the cup she was holding suddenly shatters. "W...w....whaaaaaaaaaaaat?"
    Limbo von Vechtan
    Limbo von Vechtan

Post  Limbo von Vechtan Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:47 am

"That mix was a pregnancy test. Pink means...that...you're pregnant. What you've been experiencing is usually called morning sickness. You will be a mother, Susan. I...know that's terrifying, I was scared when I found out too and Zieffar and I planned it.

This means that...well, if there's a mother, there's a father. It's ultimately up to you whether or not to tell him, I suppose. If you know how long it's been since, well, you...were with him, you can probably guess how far along you are."

Ameilia takes another deep breath. Knowing Susan, she wouldn't like this part, though she might be too shocked to even register it at this point. She might not be listening at this point. Ameilia was nervous herself, and felt the need to spout out the advice she'd given to women in the past before Susan either ran away screaming or just exploded.

"From a...medical standpoint, it's recommended that you avoid both...smoking...and...drinking. It's supposed to be fairly harmful to unborn children. If the morning sickness continues, I'm sure Zemi will be happy to share her tea with you, and I can give you potions to take with you on the go. At...at this point it may be best for you to see a doctor. I can only go so far with what I know., but if you need advice or...even just...someone to talk to, hun, I will be here for you. If not...I understand that too."

Ameilia sat stone still. She wasn't sure she should stay, but didn't dare move.
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:50 am

"You are okay right Gideon? You need to learn how to get along with women." craze said as she found a nice area near them to soak.
    "Hey!" Craze watches as the monkey takes her clothes. She castes firebolt in attempt to stop the monkey.
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:50 am

The member 'Craze' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    Welcome to Kevash. - Page 13 Forumdice7
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:52 am

Susan starts trembling and starts to make a strange noise "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" then stops and goes completely catatonic..... She seems to have malfunctioned.... She probably won't be moving for a long time.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:57 am

Welcome to Kevash. - Page 13 Tumblr_ndt1y1r4Vs1snltj3o1_500

Xhiero watched as the monkey ran off with Craze's clothes. Her sad attempt to firebolt it but only catching a nearby plant on fire. He picked up a wooden basin and splashed water over the plant to put out the fire. "I think I am done soaking out here for the night. We should let Gideon head home and get some rest." Xhiero waved to Gideon as he made his way out of the baths. "We should head to bed too Craze." He threw her a towel.
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:01 am

Her attack missed so her clothes are gone. "Damn monkeys!" This was not the first time this had happened. "Gee thanks..." She took the towel and wrapped herself with it. "Feels like I've been sleepy so much lately," Craze commented and followed Xhiero. "Later Gideon."
    Limbo von Vechtan
    Limbo von Vechtan

Post  Limbo von Vechtan Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:04 am

Ameilia stared at Susan. Oh god. She...she broke her.

Should I...move her? Wouldn't she freak if I touched her? I can't just leave her though, can I?

With a mixture of extreme guilt and relief, Ameilia wrote a note on a napkin [If you need me, you know where I am. --Ameilia], daintily set it in front of the motionless woman, and finally left to join Zieffar in bed. She was going to...try...to get some sleep.

Was that a freaking monkey? Oh god I'm going to need so much coffee tomorrow.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:08 am

As they made their way back to the main room, Xhiero heard a strange sound. He peeked his head in to make sure the area was safe. Only to see a broken Susan. "Um...Ms. Evensong...perhaps you should go get some rest." Xhiero carefully shuffled around her still in a towel. "Pardon me." He quietly made his way back to his room and pulled on some comfortable clothes before hopping into bed.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:21 am

As the sun begins to rise Susan finally snaps out of her catatonic state.
    Ohgodohgodohgod there is a parasite in my innards, feeding off of me, slowly turning me into... she glares suspiciously at Amelia's note ...one of them..
    What exactly was she supposed to do here? She wasn't cut out to be a mother, she wasn't even cut out to be someone's friend. She was so screwed. Well technically, I already was screwed, that's why I'm in this situation.....

"I'm going to kill Niklas."

A sudden wave of nausea washes over her and she immediately takes a swig of the tea Zemi had provided her. She starts gently banging her head on the table.

"Somebody kill me...."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:30 pm

Xhiero walked down the stairs just as he heard Susan screaming about killing her. "Sorry, your time isn't up yet. You got a couple for years." He yawned and sat down at an empty table....quite a distance from Susan. Zemi brought him a slice of cake as usual and a cup of tea. The bath from last night seemed to have lighten his mood.
    Mia Ophelia DuCour
    Mia Ophelia DuCour

Post  Mia Ophelia DuCour Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:34 pm

Susan Evensong wrote:As the sun begins to rise Susan finally snaps out of her catatonic state.
    Ohgodohgodohgod there is a parasite in my innards, feeding off of me, slowly turning me into... she glares suspiciously at Amelia's note ...one of them..
    What exactly was she supposed to do here? She wasn't cut out to be a mother, she wasn't even cut out to be someone's friend. She was so screwed. Well technically, I already was screwed, that's why I'm in this situation.....

"I'm going to kill Niklas."

A sudden wave of nausea washes over her and she immediately takes a swig of the tea Zemi had provided her. She starts gently banging her head on the table.

"Somebody kill me...."

Mimi waked over to susan " you seem to be having an internal crisis" she giggled at her own pun "but really are you alright?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:55 pm

Susan responds to Mimi but doesn't stop banging her head.
    "No." Bang "I'm" bang "not okay"
    Susan sighs and finally stops to take another drink.
    "I suppose it isn't all bad... it would appear that I'm producing an heir. Mother will be so pleased". She cringes and takes another sip of tea.
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:25 pm

As your group slowly begins to trickle back downstairs the following morning after yet another long night, Gideon returns, this time dressed in the gleaming plate armor that makes up the Sentinel Order's uniform. "Good morning all. I've arranged your meeting, you should make your way up to the Citadel by noon. Hopefully, we'll get some answers about that necklace."

He spots Susan banging her head against the table, "Erm, are you alright?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:02 pm

"Thank you for arranging that for us." Xhiero smiled from where he sat. He took a sip from his tea and finished off his food before pushing himself up from the table. "I think I will take a walk around the shops. I will meet everyone at the Citadel by noon." Xhiero picked up his belongings and left. He was feeling a bit uncomfortable near the broken Susan.

Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:29 pm

"Oh, I'm just thrilled that we finally get to learn more about Xhieo's new girlfriend!"
    Susan says with false cheerfulness as she grins apologetically at Xhiero. She has decided to adopt her favorite coping method. Ignore the problem and make others uncomfortable!

Walking up to Gideon she knocks on his armor.

"This is nice. Very shiny. It is nice to see you fully clothed and not tied up! Oh!"

Susan reaches into a pocket and fishes out some money which she shoves into Gideon's hands.
    "I was going to buy you several drinks for your admirable services as a meat shield, however, you escaped. So I demand that you use this to purchase them for yourself!"

While something is definitely not right Susan at this moment at least she is pretending to be... cheerful? That certainly isn't normal....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:02 am