Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+8
Mia Ophelia DuCour
Craze
Susan Evensong
Limbo von Vechtan
Xhiero/Val
Leopold von Vechtan
Dungeon Master Orange
DM Audra
12 posters

Welcome to Kevash.

DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Welcome to Kevash. - Page 14 Empty Re: Welcome to Kevash.

Post  DM Audra Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:21 pm

"Keep your gold, miss. It was no trouble." Gideon tries to give Susan a tentative smile to put her at ease. "Anyway, I'll see you all at the Citadel."

Whenever ya'll wanna progress just say so, otherwise bicker and explore as you much as you want.
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:01 pm

Craze walks down and seats herself at a table next to Susan. She calls for a bottle of wine and pours some into a wine glass. Susan looked cheerful but she was able to tell that it was a front since Craze was an expert at pretending to be happy.
    Craze didn't say anything, knowing it won't do any good, and sat there drinking her wine next to Susan.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:42 pm

Susan stares jealously at Craze's wine.
    I hate EVERYTHING.

"GIDEON! I need to see you drunk. Don't worry about why, just accept that it will happen."

DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:43 pm

Xhiero wanders through the city and finds himself outside the imposing structure of the Citadel. The ancient castle towers over the rest of the city with it's great stone spires and turrets. The intricately carved wooden doors that sit in the front of the building's facade lead into a large open foyer with polished white marble floors and dark wood paneled walls.

Directly across from the door a young woman sitting behind a desk chats with Gideon. He notes your arrival with a nod before turning back to the woman. "We're ready to see the Councillor now." She offers your party a cursory glance before rising from her chair, "Follow me, please Captain."

She leads you through a door and down a long hallway decorated with portraits of what you assume were previous councillors. She comes to a stop before a set of double doors and knocks. A soft, "Enter." answers and she leads you into a spacious circular office. Every wall in the room is lined with bookshelves filled with every imaginable type of text and various magical items. In the center of the room is a large dark wood desk, the top covered in even more manuscripts and scrolls. Seated behind it in a plush velvet chair is an eladrin woman dressed in a sleeveless black and gold silk robe. Her hair piled atop her head in an elaborate bun.

"Sentinel Captain Gideon Shepard and guests, my lady," the receptionist calls out before leaving the room again.

The eladrin stands and steps around her desk with a warm smile. "Welcome. I am Councillor Blackthorn. Gideon tells me that you've happened across an unusual amulet?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:49 pm

"If by happened across you mean he was seduced by it."
    Having added an appropriately embarrassing comment Susan eyes the various bookshelves with interest. She isn't sure what she finds more fascinating the books or the magic goodies.
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:55 pm

Craze joins that group at the Citadel. While walking to the office of the Councilor she admires the architecture of the Citadel and nods in approval.
    Once entering the office she looks around the room and almost drools as the room was filled with books and magical items. Then she briefly inspects the Councilor. "This..amulet.. has latched onto my brother and refuse to let go. Seducing my brother and now he treats it like its girlfriend trying to make him feed it with souls and such. So needy.." Craze crossed her arms in front of her chest appearing rather displeased.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:58 pm

"Why yes, ma'am" He said as he pulled the amulet from under his shirt and held it before her. Xhiero shot Craze a stare and slapped his hand over her mouth. "I am not attracted to the medallion like that...nor have I fed it anything" He regain his composure and waited for the woman to analyze the medallion.
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:18 pm

Xhiero wrote:"Why yes, ma'am" He said as he pulled the amulet from under his shirt and held it before her. Xhiero shot Craze a stare and slapped his hand over her mouth. "I am not attracted to the medallion like that...nor have I fed it anything" He regain his composure and waited for the woman to analyze the medallion.

The Councillor chuckles at the two siblings and approaches Xhiero, her eyes on the medallion and alight with curiosity. "May I?" She hums a bit to herself and you can see a faint barrier surround her form before she takes hold of the medallion, studying it closely. "You talk of feeding it. Does it speak to you?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:22 pm

"I tried to speak to it before out of curiosity. The medallion does not speak. Somehow I am able to know what it wants when it sheds warmth. I can't really explain it." Xhiero surmised the events that had happens since the day they entered Gideon's home and the incident with Ameilia when she tried to examine it. "Do you know anything about it. Perhaps a way to remove it?"
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:33 pm

Welcome to Kevash. - Page 14 HandGag_Tanna_5675
    Craze waits for what the Concilor says. She better has some answers......

Last edited by Craze on Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:34 pm

"See these runes engraved on the face? It's a tracking beacon, though tracking what I can not say. I can tell you that it's incredibly old, and most likely very powerful. Especially considering how it reacts when other's besides yourself touch it."

She moves away and scans a near by shelf until she spots what she's looking for and skims a page. "The only way you're going to be able to get it off is to find the object it's link to. It should be safe to remove it then. Allow me to check one more thing." She begins to sing under her breath and channels magic into the medallion. Xhiero can feel the medallion warm again. He can sense panic before it smooths out into a sort of happiness and excitement.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:45 pm

"The object that it is linked to?" He asked in confusion. The more the woman spoke the more questions he wanted to ask, but Xhiero kept his patience and waited until she was done examining the medallion. Why was the medallion so pleased by the song this woman was singing.

"Old man would be happy that we're going on another...adventure."
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:55 pm

Xhiero wrote:"The object that it is linked to?" He asked in confusion. The more the woman spoke the more questions he wanted to ask, but Xhiero kept his patience and waited until she was done examining the medallion. Why was the medallion so pleased by the song this woman was singing.

"Old man would be happy that we're going on another...adventure."

Seeing confusion plain on Xhiero's face, Gideon explains, "Aiza is a powerful spellsinger, in addition to diplomatic adviser to the King. She channels her magic through song. It just so happens she studies magical histories and artifacts in her spare time."

The Councillor finishes her spell and looks up to Xhiero with a little frown. "The medallion is linked to another object, most likely some type of magical artifact or another. It's impossible for me to tell just from looking at it. However, it's power seems to be exceptionally weak. Should you feed it as it desires, it will regain some strength and possibly will be able to speak with you about what it's linked to."

She moves away from you and leans against her desk. "The choice is yours of course. The fact that it was able to coerce you into putting it on even in this weaken state should serve as a warning."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:00 pm

"Hey, can I have one of these magic doohickeys? It would make my day waaaaaayyyyyy better." Susan gestures to the bookshelf.

Rolling persuasion!
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:00 pm

The member 'Susan Evensong' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    Welcome to Kevash. - Page 14 Forumdice13
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:07 pm

"I see.." Xhiero nodded towards Gideon. "Thank you for your assistance, both of you. I suppose the rest is up to me from here." He bowed towards them before, glancing at the medallion in his hand. Xhiero knew his limits now. He just had to feed the medallion just enough to make it speak. His only fear was the medallion regaining too much powers or luring them into a trap.

As Susan chirped up about the books, he inched away from from attention. He had a collection of souls since they stopped in the town. Xhiero wanted to keep Tyne's because...it was a nice black color.
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:15 pm

Susan Evensong wrote:"Hey, can I have one of these magic doohickeys? It would make my day waaaaaayyyyyy better." Susan gestures to the bookshelf.

Rolling persuasion!

She moves to stand next to Susan and pulls down the artifact Susan was pointing at. "Do you have an interest in magical items? I'd be happy to gift it to a fellow arcane scholar." She smiles and hands it to Susan. "It's a rather old elven fertility idol."

Xhiero wrote:"I see.." Xhiero nodded towards Gideon. "Thank you for your assistance, both of you. I suppose the rest is up to me from here." He bowed towards them before, glancing at the medallion in his hand. Xhiero knew his limits now. He just had to feed the medallion just enough to make it speak. His only fear was the medallion regaining too much powers or luring them into a trap.

As Susan chirped up about the books, he inched away from from attention. He had a collection of souls since they stopped in the town. Xhiero wanted to keep Tyne's because...it was a nice black color.

"I was happy to help. Do let me know if you find yourselves in need of anything else while you're in the city."
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:28 pm

Craze walks towards her brother and latches onto his arm. She knew about Xhiero's side job and asked very softly, "So are you going to do it?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:29 pm

Xhiero laughed quietly to himself when Aiza gave Susan the idol. He smiled at her and excused himself from the room. "Of course. I believe you are the only person who seems to be able to handle the medallion. I have to thank Gideon for introducing me to you. Good day to you, my lady."

Xhiero waved Craze off of his arm. "Perhaps...there's not other way we will find out the location of the object it is tied too."

He would let Craze and Susan talk to Aiza if they need to. Xhiero was far to curious about finding the object the medallion was connected too. He waited outside for the rest of the party.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:38 pm

Susan considers dropping the idol. But it is magical, and it is free, surely it can be useful somehow. She smiles politely and is secretly thankful that she is wearing gloves.
    This can't make me MORE pregnant, can it?

"You are a woman of great generosity and even greater intelligence, my dear. I hope it would be alright for us to invade your wonderful office from time to time. It is rare to run into someone so capable, after all..."
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:39 pm

Craze loses Xhiero's arm and frown. Then she looks over at Aiza and Susan and admired's Susan for her skill at persuasion and tempting idea. Good one Susan! she compliments Susan telepathically.
    "These artifacts you have are amazing. I have traveled around myself and there are a few items that I have not seen before. If possible can I also acquire some of these artifacts for further study?"

Persuasion! - For free stuff!
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:39 pm

Come on free stufff
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:39 pm

The member 'Craze' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    Welcome to Kevash. - Page 14 Forumdice5
    DM Audra
    DM Audra
    You Are Not Prepared.

Post  DM Audra Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:52 pm

Aiza smiles at the two women knowingly. "You are both too kind. You're welcome to visit anytime, so long as I'm not in a meeting."

In the background, you hear Gideon try to cover up his laughter with a cough.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:59 pm

Susan jumps slightly at the telepathic communication, she was not aware Craze could do that...
    She smiles at the woman again before calmly pulling a rock out of her pocket and chucking it at Gideon's head.

"What are you laughing at dear?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:31 pm