Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+7
Yuuyu
Susan Evensong
Azazel
Dungeon Master Orange
Xhiero/Val
Craze
DM Audra
11 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 1

Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

RP Free for All: Chapter 1 - Page 37 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 1

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:41 am

The member 'Susan Evensong' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 1 - Page 37 Forumdice6
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:44 am

With a frown Susan shakes her head. There was nothing under there that could be of use.

"Your efforts were appreciated, however, you may put that pile down now. I'm going to keep looking, perhaps you can keep an eye open as well."

Perception again dammit! 2
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:44 am

The member 'Susan Evensong' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 1 - Page 37 Forumdice19
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:46 am

She spots a large piece of metal shining in the center of one of the larger piles. She turns to Xhiero and points the piece out.

"Do you think you can get to that piece of metal for me? Please?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:48 am

He nodded and walked over to the metal that Susan had pointed out. Xhiero took a firm grip and lifted it up.

str: +7
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:48 am

The member 'Xhiero' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 1 - Page 37 Forumdice10
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:56 am

Susan grins as Xhiero obtains the piece of metal.

"Oh, that is just perfect! The right size, the right material, lets get back to the inn! .... You may have to carry that back for me though... Sorry, and thank you in advance."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:57 am

Azazel shrugs. "It was no trouble." She pokes at her plate. "These eggs are strange. I am not sure I like them. The meat however is quite nice, but I still prefer cookies though."

She continues munching and feels the pulsating in her head subside. "How is your leg? You seem to be handling it surprisingly well."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:01 am

"No problem. Although it would help me greatly if you don't spread rumors and summon a giant snake to devour me." He followed behind Susan with the large hunk of metal.

"How long have you been...tinkering with things?" Xhiero asked to avoid the awkward silence back to the bar.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:13 am

"I don't know how my leg is doing. It is in the stomach of a snake." He grins his most obnoxious grin.

"I make absolutely no promises about rumors or giant snakes."

With a laugh Susan continues walking occasionally glancing at Xhiero but mostly just staring off into the distance.

"I've been 'tinkering' with things since I was a child. However, my parents were not exactly fond of my proclivities and would do their best to prevent me from doing so. As I got older they would allow me more freedom to tinker because they began to recognize the potential profit that could be gained from my creations. What about your sister? You said she was a scientist, didn't you?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:19 am

Azazel shoves him, "Smartass."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:23 am

"Yes. She dabble with all sorts of things. Most don't turn out very good in my opinion. I remember a time when she had experimented on rats and one ran loose. That crazy sister of mine made me chase after it. Apparently it was carrying a disease she had created. Spread across the entire country. I think the humans called it the Black Plague."

He paused for a moment before continuing.

"Since I chased down that damn rat, the humans decided to make me an iconic figure for that period. Honestly, I don't think I was that starved. Quite unflattering how it looks nothing like me." Xhiero reached into his bag and pulled out a very old image.

RP Free for All: Chapter 1 - Page 37 Eso071910c
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:28 am

"Oh no! you're attacking an injured man!"
    Skull Crusher dramatically flops backwards onto the bed before laughing loudly.

"In all honesty, the part of my leg that is still attached hurts like a bitch. But, I'm just glad I'm alive. I was afraid the last thing I ever said to you would be that you were a 'cute drunk'.

Susan glances down at the image and starts to crack up.

"Upset that you don't share his amazing good looks?"

At the look Xhiero gives her she laughs even harder.

"Kidding kidding!"

Finally arriving at the inn Susan directs Xhiero to a corner and asks him to set the piece of metal there.

"Your assistance is greatly appreciated. If there is anything I can do to repay you, please ask. I don't promise to do what you ask, but I'll at least consider it."

Susan then turns away and immediately starts to work.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:34 am

"If that is the type of man you are after, I could call up some acquaintances I know." He gave her an irritated grin before setting the metal down as directed. Xhiero stepped back and watched as she worked on it.

Realizing that it would take awhile he turned his attention back to the extremely wreck bar. A frown appeared on his face. He took off his cloak and weapon. As Susan worked, he repaired what he could of the bar in the meantime.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:43 am

Azazel rolls her eyes at his dramatic show and swats his arm. "I did not realize you were such a ham."

She reclines on her arms and peers down at him out of the corner of her eye. "I have certainly had worse things said to me. I would have thought you would thinking more along the lines of 'Oh shit. Giant snake demon is trying to eat me.'"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:08 am

Still chuckling Skull Crusher looks over at her.
    "I thought the 'Oh shit!' part went without saying. And you may have heard worse, but you deserve to hear better! I could have told you that you were the most beautiful woman I've ever met!"

Glancing up from her task Susan spots Xhiero as he works to repair the room.
    "Are you.... cleaning?"

As she questions him she loses focus and burns herself.
    "son of a bitch....."
    She winces and resumes her work uttering a constant stream of obscenities under her breath.

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:42 am

Azazel grins a little. "Well, yes that probably would have been the better line to go with. Remember that the next time you are in periless danger."

Minutes trickle by and Azazel starting to get stir crazy, she flops on her back and looks over at Skull Crusher. She sighs, "Would you like to go downstairs and see the progress Susan's making on your leg?" She mutters more to herself, "Plus I do not know how Val would react to seeing us on his bed."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:07 am

"Yes, it is disappointing to see a bar in this state." Xhiero shove the bar owner a glare as the man scurry away to the back. He stopped sweeping the floor and approached Susan. Without saying a word he grabbed her wrist when she was done and and cast cure wound.

Xhiero returned to the crater and attempted to hammer back in some floorboards.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:42 pm

"Luckily, I should have several opportunities to make up for it. I have a feeling things get perilous around you a lot." He stretches and looks around "Yeah, I don't think he'd be pleased, and I could use a change of scenery."

Susan frowns initially at the unexpected and unwanted physical contact. Her frown faded as she examined her newly healed appendage.
    "I'll admit, that is a nifty trick. Lifting heavy things, healing, and cleaning? Is there anything you can't do? And are you always this interested in bar maintenance?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:07 pm

Azazel stands up and looks down at Skull Crusher with a wicked grin on her face. "I do believe it is time to return the favor." Without further ado she bends down and scoops him up over her shoulder and leaves the room.

RP Free for All: Chapter 1 - Page 37 00e7d37c97c935678551a17c75de0e0b
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:26 pm

Skull Crusher shifts with discomfort on her shoulder.

"It is both humiliating and arousing that you can lift me so easily, but... I don't mind the view."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:17 pm

Susan Evensong wrote:Skull Crusher shifts with discomfort on her shoulder.

"It is both humiliating and arousing that you can lift me so easily, but... I don't mind the view."

"I could not just let you hop down the stairs, now could I? Regardless of how entertaining that may be for me." She places a hand on his back to steady him as she moves down the stairs. "Besides, I owe you for last night."

Upon reaching the tavern, she sets Skull Crusher down at a table near Susan. "Do you have everything you need, Susan? How is progress?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:21 pm

"Even with one leg I can handle the stairs better than you did last night." Skull Crusher teases.

The question is greeted with a harried glance from Susan. Her goggles have been pulled over her eyes, her hair is even messier than usual and a cigarette dangles from her mouth.
    "How uncharacteristically helpful of you Azazel. It is progressing, but slowly. This isn't just some slapdash creation like something Leo would make. It requires finesse. However, if you wanted to bring me a drink, it would be appreciated. My muse is silent when sober. And Skull Crusher, I have a diagram of the potential finished product on the table. Tell me what you think."

Skull Crusher grabs the diagram. Every inch of the leg is filled with some sort of explosive... and is that a beer dispenser?

"I think I'd explode the instant I tried to walk. Maybe just make a leg..... and maybe just one gun..."

"How dull, but it is your leg. What about you Azazel? Any special attachments you'd like? Maybe something that vibrates?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:26 pm

"My sister is a drunk 24/7, I have to pick up these things to take care of her and the house. I feel more like her butler then a brother." He nailed down the last floorboard. Now the room was less hazardous to walk through. "I help her run a bar and inn. I work as a bartender. That's why I can't stand how wreck this place is."

Xhiero replaced the fallen tables and chairs before turning to Susan. "Maybe you should visit the Black Rose one day. You may enjoy your stay there."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:39 pm

Azazel pointedly ignores Skull Crusher's comment and takes a seat. She stares at Susan when she asks her to fetch a drink. "You want me to fetch you a drink."

She continues to stare at Susan and shouts across the bar, "BARTENDER. A BOTTLE OF VODKA. Was that so hard?"

Azazel leans over and peers at the diagram and snorts at the ridiculous amount of 'features'. "I do not know. Skull Crusher, do I need something that vibrates?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:58 am