Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+3
Susan Evensong
Sloan Ye'tovich
Dungeon Master Orange
7 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 6

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

RP Free for All: Chapter 6 - Page 30 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 6

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun May 31, 2015 1:43 am

"True, Azazel and Xhiero would not care. But that lady puking up her fluids might." He turned back into a man and adjusted his shorts. He splashed her in the face as she laughed and glides away.

Xhiero quickly held his breath and dragging Azazel back to the surface with him.

"I forgot you were always vengeful." Xhiero felt something familiar as his eyes darted around the place. He finally saw Craze sitting nearby drinking. "Urgh...how did she find me."

He slowly sunk back down under the water.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun May 31, 2015 1:48 am

"Hm?" Azazel looks over her shoulder to try and spot what Xhiero was looking at, finding a strange woman puking all over her patio. She scowls and throws her hands up. "For the love of... How do people keep finding this place?"

"Your sister I assume?" Taking note of Xhiero sinking, she tugs him back up to the surface. "Should we invite her to join us? Or perhaps, judging by you hiding underwater, you would like to go elsewhere?"
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Sun May 31, 2015 1:49 am

Listening to more of the flirting made Craze's stomach churn. She glimpsed Xhiero hide in the middle of her barfing. The sight as Xhiero touch Azazel inappropriately made her stommach bubble.. and then........Craze.........GLITTERED!
    RP Free for All: Chapter 6 - Page 30 Tumblr_inline_nj7vwoux2c1rui2px
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun May 31, 2015 1:52 am

First Susan blinks in surprise at the news that yet another stranger has managed to locate Azazel's house.

"Has this place become a new tourist destination or something?"

With a scowl she swims after the escaping demon and wraps her arms around his neck.

"Very well, it might bother me... SLIGHTLY... if that, or any other for that matter, lady were to see you naked."

Letting go she swims away, a scowl cemented on her face.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun May 31, 2015 1:53 am

"For the love of....CRAZE STOP IT!" Xhiero climbed out of the pool, dragging Azazel with him. He walked over to Craze and smack her in the back of the head.

"What are you doing here?!?! HOW did you get here?"

Val's ears perked at the commotion just in time to see the puke. He carried Susan in his arms and jumped out of the pool.

"Well I guess the pool party is over. Have fun cleaning that Azi-chan!"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun May 31, 2015 2:01 am

Susan shudders at the sight of all that vomit.

"Maybe Azazel should just burn this place to the ground and start fresh."

Dusting herself off she looks up at him.

"Thank you for preventing me from being covered in vomit, especially in this outfit, I don't have any fabric to protect me!" She chuckles slightly but looks a little green at the thought of it.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun May 31, 2015 2:04 am

"Let's go in before we actually get vomited upon." He laughed and carried her back into the house. Val took them to their guest room and threw a towel over Susan, drying her hair for her.

"Long ago you said you will wear anything I asked you too, right? Even if it is a dress." He smiled at her.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun May 31, 2015 2:05 am

Azazel scowls at Val and flips him off as he goes scurrying away. She stands behind Xhiero and fidgets, unsure how to handle this situation and in no way prepared to handle a disapproving sister. I am really going to need to talk to Klumn about some sort of cloaking spell for the estate.

Last edited by Azazel Morgenstern on Sun May 31, 2015 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun May 31, 2015 2:06 am

".... Yes... Why?" Susan asks suspiciously.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun May 31, 2015 2:10 am

Xhiero frown at the contaminated pool with a disgusted face.

"Clean up after yourself before you decide to run off." He pointed at the pool and confiscated all her booze before turning away. "Let's head inside too before she starts puking again."

He grabbed Azazel's hand and lead her back inside.

Val snickered and pulled out a blouse and a skirt. Placing it next to Susan.

"No lab coat for one day."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun May 31, 2015 2:17 am

"But my labcoat is so... useful... and it covers everything... and it has pockets."

She scowls at the outfit on the bed but picks it up anyways.

"I am a woman of my word, but this is done under duress. DURESS I TELL YOU!"

Once she has changed into the skirt and blouse she stares at Val as she shifts uncomfortably.

"Happy?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun May 31, 2015 2:21 am

Azazel lets herself be pulled back into the house. "Well that was fun. Though she did not try to kill me. I call that a win. Are you alright?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun May 31, 2015 2:29 am

Val smirked when he dressed into the outfit and couldn't resist hugging her.

"You look nice." He starts nuzzling her head before pulling away. He gently brushed her hair with his fingers and tied her hair into a side ponytail with a flower scrunchie.

Knowing Susan would throw a fit, he kissed her on the lips to distract her.

"I don't think...Craze actually does as she says. You don't have to worry much about her, I think." He set the beer down onto an empty shelf in the kitchen.

"I am fine. Why do you ask?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun May 31, 2015 2:34 am

"You did not look very pleased. Just making sure" Azazel shrugs. Venturing to a nearby closet, she grabs two towels and tosses one to Xhiero. Drying off her hair she looks over at him. "Anything you would like to do?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun May 31, 2015 2:35 am

Returning the kiss Susan looks at him with a mildly dazed grin. She almost forgets about the unfortunate hair style until she catches a glimpse of herself in a mirror.

"Nope. Nope. Nope. Absolutely not. A skirt is one thing, but why would you do this?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun May 31, 2015 2:43 am

Xhiero shrugged.

"I have nothing in mind. You seem to be better at finding exciting things to do." He pulled the towel over his entire head and began to ruffle his hair dry.

"I probably have to cook lunch or dinner. Val and Susan are probably off entertaining each other."

Val grabbed Susan's wrist and pulled her close.

"Would you rather I give you pigtails like your childhood portraits?" He smiled and pecked her on the forehead.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun May 31, 2015 2:50 am

Despite her cheeks reddening slightly Susan manages to growl and give Val an irritated look.

"Are you ever going to let me live that down?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun May 31, 2015 2:50 am

"Right now I would like to run away from all the people staying in my house until they leave." She takes a seat at the island counter and sighs. "But food sounds good too. I do not think I have eaten since breakfast."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun May 31, 2015 2:55 am

"You look so adorable in those pictures. My heart could have exploded." He put a hand over his chest.

"Even now I don't think my heart could handle you."

RP Free for All: Chapter 6 - Page 30 Tumblr_mdnh1zHwAG1ryh74qo1_500

"Running away sounds nice too. I could make food and we can go back to the lake." He brush his bangs out of his face and looked around the kitchen. "Anything you want to eat. Besides cake and cookies."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun May 31, 2015 3:01 am

"Let us see." Azazel hops up and starts going through the cabinets and fridge, pulling out ingredients. Suddenly a thought occurs to her and she whirls around to look at Xhiero, her head tilted in curiosity. "What is your favorite food? Make that."

"You always make things that I like. Aside from spiking my chocolate milk." She retakes her seat. "Make something for you for once."

Last edited by Azazel Morgenstern on Sun May 31, 2015 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun May 31, 2015 3:03 am

"Well then, we will have to make sure I never wear pigtails, for the sake of your health." She smirks at him and rolls her eyes.

"Now, you've managed to get me into this ridiculous outfit, what should we do now?"
    Craze
    Craze

Post  Craze Sun May 31, 2015 3:07 am

Craze froze, traumatized by all she was seeing. She didn't move as Xhiero took her booze away or as everyone else left the pool area. After a few more rounds of puking, she took out a handkerchief and patted the corners of her mouth. Then she starts muttering to herself as she materializes a broom and places a spell on it to clean up the puke.
    "All the things I do to keep creepy, stalking, oogling, annoying and/or troublesome males, females, and its away from him. But every single time, once I go off for juuuusssst a little bit he goes and find himself someone. Even though I kindly let people know that" **emphasize loudness here* "Xhiero's $%^& is @#$#@! and he always have to %^&* before (&^&%()#$. Sometimes he even %^$$%$  when he $$%%#." Continues in a normal, yet irritated voice. "But nnnoooo I can't kill them off now could I? Could then Nii-sama would be mad mad at me. Even though whenever he is with someone he leaves me alone and ABANDONS me. ABONDONS me!!!!" Craze finishes casting her spell then disappears after shouting, "ABANDONS MEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Intellect +4?

RP Free for All: Chapter 6 - Page 30 6%2Benchantedmop
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Sun May 31, 2015 3:07 am

The member 'Craze' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 6 - Page 30 Forumdice5
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun May 31, 2015 3:23 am

"Aside from sweets, I like simple food." He paced around the kitchen collect the ingredients he needed. In the end another cake sat at the counter along with baked potatoes and deviled eggs. Xhiero packed some food into a basket and handed it to Azazel.

"Picnic sound good to you?"

"When a woman dresses up nicely, it should be proper for the man to take her out on a date." He smiled. "Let's go somewhere together!"

Val dug through his bag for comfortable clothes to change into before grabbing Susan's hand.

"Azi might know a good place to go!" He dragged Susan to find Azazel. Val stopped in the kitchen and watched as Xhiero packed a basket. "Ooo, for someone who's never been in a relationship, you sure know what to do."

Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun May 31, 2015 3:29 am

Damn it, I was hoping they wouldn't see me in this. Susan sulks the entire time she is dragged into the kitchen.

She raises an eyebrow at the picnic and smirks at Azazel knowingly.

"Oh goodness, sorry to interrupt. I do so hope you enjoy your date."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:27 am