Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+3
Susan Evensong
Sloan Ye'tovich
Dungeon Master Orange
7 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 6

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

RP Free for All: Chapter 6 - Page 31 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 6

Post  Azazel Sun May 31, 2015 3:30 am

"A picnic sounds great." Azazel hops off her stool and pulls a blanket out of the same closet she got the towels and drops it on top of the basket.

When Val and Susan enter the kitchen, Azazel chokes back a laugh as she takes in Susan's outfit. "What are you wearing?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun May 31, 2015 3:37 am

"Blame your brother." Grinding her teeth slightly with irritation Susan looks over at Val.

"Azazel agrees that this getup is ridiculous."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun May 31, 2015 3:37 am

Val frowned at Azazel.

"Susan, looks nice." He crossed his arms and glared at her. "What about you? Are you going to wear that swimsuit to your picnic? Or all plate armor. Poor Xhiero, his date doesn't know how to dress for the occasion."

Xhiero looked down at his swim trunks.

"Right, I should probably change out of these..."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun May 31, 2015 3:42 am

"We don't know what Xhiero is into, maybe he wants your baby sister to show that much skin during their dates. Who knows what wonderful picnic activities he has planned?"

Susan smirks slightly and goes to grab a cigarette out of her pocket. She huffs in frustration when she realizes that she doesn't currently have any pockets or any cigarettes.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun May 31, 2015 3:46 am

Azazel raises an eyebrow at Val. "Is that so? I will be right back."

Retreating to her room, she goes through all her drawers trying to find something that is not armor. I know I own real clothes somewhere. "Aha!" Grabbing something out of the depths of her drawers, Azazel changes into what she hopes is an acceptable outfit.

She returns to the kitchen and glares at Val. "See. I own clothes."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun May 31, 2015 3:51 am

Susan tries not to pout.

Azazel gets to look cool...

"How are you going to strap on the axe?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun May 31, 2015 3:53 am

Val snickered at Azazel's clothes.

"That looks a little uncomfortable. You should wear a skirt like Susan." He leaned closer to Azazel and whisper. "You might earn Xhiero's interest much faster."

Val finished packing some of the food and grabbed several bottles of alcohol before grabbing Susan's hands and darting off.

"I forgot to ask where would be a nice place to go...oh well. We can sit down somewhere when you are tired of walking."

Xhiero had left when Azazel went to change. He looked at his work uniform before shoving it back in the bag.

"I always wear that...not to mention how much it reminds me of Zieffar now." Xhiero frowned and pulled out a leather overcoat. He pulled on a black pants and a T-shirt before returning downstairs to Azazel. A small traveling bag slumped over one shoulder.

"Ready." He scanned the room. "I take it the other two ran off already."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun May 31, 2015 3:58 am

"I will not wear a skirt." Azazel scowls and smacks the back of Val's head as he leaves. "Take your time coming home."

Azazel is leaning against the counter when Xhiero returns. "Yes, thank the gods. Back to the lake?" She pushes off the counter and grabs the basket, leading Xhiero back through the forest towards the lake.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun May 31, 2015 4:04 am

"Did he say something strange again? You have that...angry face again." He walked next to her, keeping at moderate pace. "Let's hope they don't end up coming here too."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun May 31, 2015 4:07 am

"Considering how nonathletic I am, that may be as soon as we get past the front yard."

Susan chuckles following obediently behind him. It isn't long before a strange sound begins to emit from her. She appears to be... humming. Out of tune of course, perhaps intentionally so, but humming nonetheless.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun May 31, 2015 4:11 am

She lightly smacks his shoulder when he voices her fear of Susan and Val showing up. "Shh. Do not say such things. This is my last sanctuary away from people. I refuse to let it be corrupted."

"Angry face, hm?" Azazel chuckles. "He was merely making more comments on how I am dressed and how to better 'capture your interest' he said."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun May 31, 2015 4:23 am

Val's ears perked up at the sounds that Susan was making.

"Is that a song bird I am hearing? What a pleasant sound." He smiled and closed his eyes. "Let's rest here."

Val stopped in a small clearing surrounded by trees. He laid down a blanket and began to set everything out.

"Don't worry. They won't go far before Susan is out of breath." He smirked and leaned closer to Azazel. "My interests? It doesn't matter what you wear. I am more captivated by how you fight."

They stopped upon reaching the lake. Xhiero smiled when he saw the campfire he had built. It saved him time to rebuild another. He quickly loaded more branches in but did not start the fire since it was still early.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun May 31, 2015 4:28 am

"Watch it, Princess." Susan hisses with irritation. "Is it not common to hum when one is in a good mood? I suppose I'm not in one often enough to really know..."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun May 31, 2015 4:33 am

"I didn't mean to offend you." His ears lowered when she hissed at him.

"I like the sound of your voice when you hum. It might be too much to ask for, but I wish I could hear it more often."

He leaned towards her and kissed her on the cheek.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun May 31, 2015 4:34 am

Azazel chuckles. "Remind me to offer to spar with you more often."

Upon reaching the lake, Azazel spreads the blanket out near the bank as Xhiero goes about preparing the firepit. She starts unloading the food in the center of the blanket and takes a seat looking out at the water, with a sigh.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun May 31, 2015 4:38 am

"Must you look so much like a kicked puppy whenever I snap at you?" Susan sighs and leans into his touch.

"You do seem to come dangerously close to putting me in a good mood quite often... as long as you do not call me song bird, I shall consider it. Although, I'm not sure why you appear to like it so much..."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun May 31, 2015 4:45 am

"The matches won't last long with you cleaving me to a bloody state in two hits." He poured her a cup of rich chocolate milk and handed it to her. Xhiero helped himself to a cup of green tea. He sat down next to her and watched the wind create ripples in the water.

"It has been awhile since someone told me to do something for myself. Thank you." Xhiero smiled. "It never occurred to me how much I have neglected myself."

He took a sip from his cup before turning to Azazel.

"Is there anything more you would like me to do...in our relationship. Looking at Val and Susan, I feel that I am not doing a very good job."

"I am still...some sort of a canine. Of course I will react to being snapped at." He pouted.

"Song bird." He mumbled, teasingly.

"Your humming puts me at ease. Sounds like that soft spoke part of Susan she always tries to hide. Although they are not audible words, it is still a form of language." He placed an arm around and pulled her close. "I like the sound of happiness and peace in your humming."

Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun May 31, 2015 4:55 am

"I heard that!" She growls smacking him on the arm. She grows increasingly embarrassed as Val continues to talk.

".... Cheesy."

With a sigh she rests her head against his shoulder and appears to be contemplating something.

"You know, Azazel said something interesting as we left."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun May 31, 2015 4:57 am

"Hmmm?" He rested his head on her's.

"What did she say? Take your time coming home?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun May 31, 2015 4:57 am

"Well, that is what I am here for then. Making sure you put yourself first more often." Azazel sips on the chocolate milk and hums at the rich flavour.

She rubs the back of her neck and looks away. "I do not have much more experience with this type of thing than you do. I do not want you to feel like you have to do anything. Just.. do whatever feels right. Do not hold back."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun May 31, 2015 5:02 am

"Well...sometimes Susan dresses up for Val..or lets him dress her up." He placed the cup down next to him. "Is there anything...you like me to do for you?"

He put a hand over his face, feeling a little embarrassed. The conversation was falling apart. He could feel it.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun May 31, 2015 5:09 am

Susan nods almost absentmindedly.

"Well... yes. When we first met, you had been living in the woods for a long time right? There were several times you talked about packing up and leaving, going back to the woods. The whole thing felt very... temporary... There have been many times when I've wondered if you were going to decide to return to traveling on your own.

Yet, when we were leaving Azazel didn't tell you to take your time coming back, she said to take your time coming home. Like, even if you were irritating the fuck out of her, it was still where you belonged."

Susan looks over at him with a grin.

"It was a... pleasant... thought."

As if suddenly listening to the conversation in her own head Susan groans.

"Oh fuuuuuck, that sounded so sappy. What have you people done to me?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun May 31, 2015 5:09 am

"Oh." Azazel sighs at her misinterpretation. Scooting over closer, she pulls his hand away from his face.

"No, I can not think of anything aside from you being less flinchy when I try to touch you, but I get that that may take time." She pokes his forehead. "Stop being so worried about what you should be doing."

She pauses a minute and smirks at him. Gently grabbing Xhiero's chin, she tilts his head to the side. "The emperor of hell mentioned something about a beard, didn't he?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun May 31, 2015 5:20 am

Val blushed and smiled.

"I never thought of it like that. Home.." The word sounded strange to him. "I never felt I belonged anywhere. Now I can see where I want to be. I feel more welcome being around Azazel, even though she can be strict."

He placed a hand over Susan's.

"I also found a place I truly want to be with and that is with you."

Val starts to chuckle.

"Great everything coming out of our mouth is sappy."

Val's arm slide to Susan's waist as he let her drop backwards onto the blanket. He arched over her with both hand on each side of her head.

"Why don't we let that topic slide before things get even cheesier." Val laughed and lowered his head to kiss Susan.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sun May 31, 2015 5:24 am

"Flinchy..I'll try and work on that." He mumbled to himself. Remembering how Azazel brushed her hand around his back gave him shivers. Xhiero felt himself blush but was quickly cut off when she grabbed his chin and turned his gaze towards her.

"Beard? You must be hearing things." He replied with a blank stare. The poker face was his specialty. "Does it look like I can grow a beard?"

Azazel can feel stubble on his face from not shaving while he was stuck at her estate.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:43 pm