Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+3
Clerical Error
Azazel
Xhiero/Val
7 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 11

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

RP Free for All: Chapter 11 - Page 32 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 11

Post  Xhiero/Val Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:04 pm

Val wagged his tail at the story. He pours Fredworthy a shot and himself one.

"Please do go on. This is a very interesting story. How did you get her to notice you." The demon smiled with curiosity.

"Song Bird's family runs strong on money and power. Would you prefer your Song Bird with a man of money and power? Or just a man who can offer her happiness and love?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:07 pm

Azazel stiffens at the hug, but doesn't move away. "How the hell do I tell him that? Ugh, I thought we were not talking about this anymore?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:37 pm

"And I thought I told you that I was ignoring that request." Susan pulls away with a grin.
    "Maybe try, 'i fucked everything up because I was scared. I love you.'"

"Oh getting her to notice me wasn't difficult." He laughs "Getting her to tolerate me, on the other hand, was quite a challenge. I still remember the look of utter disdain on her face when I first asked her out on a date. She said she had no time for someone so frivolous, but I was persistent. I followed her everywhere, sent her into several fits of rage. She is even prettier when angry, eyes flashing, cheeks flushed with indignation, chest heaving. Her anger only made me love her more. "
    His smile widens at the memory.

"As I followed her, I finally learned we had a common interest, music, well, that and money. She had quite a talent for the piano, seeing her play was enchanting, it was the only time I'd ever seen her relaxed. So, I used my massive musical talent to serenade her, and for the first time she smiled at me. I was so besotted that I stole a kiss right then and there and.... She punched me right in the face. Gave me quite a black eye, but she agreed to a date. And the rest, is history."

Fredworthy downs the shot as he contemplates Val's question.

"I always prefer what makes Aelstra happy, but she must marry, and she'd never shown any interest in men. We had to take matters into our own hands, and Fernando is a good lad, they always got on so well."

He looks over at Val, eyes suddenly taking a steely glint.

"And you, the man who has taken such an intense interest in my baby girl, how did you meet? When did you decide you had... feelings for her?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:45 pm

"And you think that will work? I suppose I can not make matters worse." Azazel straightens her back and heads for her door. 

Hand on the knob she turns back to look at Susan. "You should probably check on Val and your father. You realize you left the two people most likely to swap stories about you alone together?"

She leaves and makes her way to Xhiero's room, taking a deep breath before knocking on his door.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:50 pm

Val stared blankly at Fredworthy when he mentioned that Fernando and Susan got along so well together. He snaps out of his thought at the question.

"I..uh...we.." He cleared his throat.

"I was visiting a town when I crossed path with my younger sister, Azazel. She was traveling with Susan at the time. Honestly felt I wouldn't get along to well with her..but over time I realized that, she's a unique person. She doesn't care what people think of her. She's confident, sharp tongued, and strong. Despite that, she has weaknesses but she won't let that stop her from achieving what she wants."

Val smiled and took a sipped from his glass.

"I think I fell in love with her the moment she hurled a rain of fire ball upon after I saved her from some thugs."

Hearing a knock on his door, Xhiero closed his game and slide it onto the table next to his bed. He ruffed his hair and slid off his bed to answer the door, with the spoon still in his mouth.

Xhiero swings he door open to find Azazel standing before him.

"Hi? Did you need something?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:56 pm

Azazel raises an eyebrow at the spoon hanging out of his mouth, but makes no comment. "Are you busy? I was hoping to talk?"

Her gaze darts down the hall. "I may also be hiding a bit."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:01 am

"Sure, come in." He stepped aside to let her passed and quietly closed the door behind him. Xhiero removed the spoon from his mouth and placed it in the empty ice cream container. He moved to the only chair in his cramp room and sat down. The back rest between his leg as he rest his arm on the top of the rest.

"What did you want to talk about?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:04 am

Fredworthy's mustache twitches slightly as he tries and utterly fails at holding in a laugh.

"That is my Little Songbird, such a short temper, just like her mother." He smiles fondly before taking another drink.

"And what do you plan to do once she is married?" He asks eyeing Val thoughtfully.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:13 am

Azazel moves to the far wall and leans against it. "I felt like I owed you an explanation for.. what I did. To clear the air."

She takes a breath and spits out what she has to say as quickly as possible. "I left because I was scared. I love you more than I have loved anyone and it terrified me knowing I was no where near what you deserved. And then you bought the house and I felt like I had no right to it. Or you. So, I did what I do best. Destroy. Destroy the only thing that made me happy."

She laughs shakily and pushes off the wall. "As you can see, I do incredibly stupid things when I am scared. That is it. I will leave you to your ice cream. Sorry to bother you."

She heads for the door, but pauses to fish something out of her pocket and holds it out to Xhiero. The keys to the house. "Oh, here."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:16 am

"That is a hard question for me to answer, sir. I understand that Ms. Evensong and yourself care very much for her. You have a plan for her future." Val paused for a moment and takes a deep breath.

"I don't want to get on the wrong side of her family. Speaking from my heart and what I have learned about Susan. She is capable of loving but she is not ready for a married life yet, especially not with Fernando at the moment. I believe she loves you two as parents, but your strict enforcement of marriage, business, and music upon her has irritated her to hate them."

The demon runs a hand through his hair and sighs.

"I doubt you will understand what I am saying or believe me. I shouldn't bother convincing you. All I can answer you now is that I truly love her and I will fight for her love, even if...I have to confront her family or be incinerated by a beam of laser. I will surpass Fernando if I must."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:34 am

Xhiero stood up from his seat and walked towards her. He grabbed her by the back of her shirt and pulled her back towards his bed, forcing her to sit down. The reaper seated himself next to her. He stared directly into her eyes.

"Are you scared right now? Because you are running away again."

He took a deep breath.

"I understand that you...never thought of having a..committed relationship before. Neither have I. Love is..unpredicted. It is okay to be scared. I..I was scared too. Not knowing if I was doing the right thing to make you happy. I always thought I was boring, and I know I can be a dick sometimes. That day you left with Sloan, I felt I finally bored you. I was upset with myself for failing to make you happy. I was never mad at you, just myself."

He looked down at the bed and let out a weak laugh.

"True, destroying is what you do best. However, mending is my specialty."

He looked up at Azazel and leaned towards her.

RP Free for All: Chapter 11 - Page 32 Cry

Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:46 am

"And here I was hoping you'd say something simple and straightforward. Maybe tell me that you intend to be the one that marries her. Instead you lecture me about whether or not Aelstra is ready to get married."

Fredworthy sighs and takes another drink.

"My Little Songbird is always ready to meet her responsibilities. We've given her this chance to locate her own husband, however, she has a deadline and it draws ever nearer, yet, she doesn't seem to have selected anyone."

He studies Val with a small smile.

"It will be interesting to see you fight for my daughter. Perhaps, if you care as much as you claim to, I'll even root for you."

Lexa notIces how quiet it is and scribbles out a note.

[Where did everyone go?]

Last edited by Susan Evensong on Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:47 am

Azazel places a hand on his cheek. "You never fail to make me happy. I am sorry I made you doubt that." She slowly moves closer to press a tentative kiss to his lips.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:00 am

Val blinked at Fredworthy, not believing his word. A smile spread across his face.

"I knew I would like you! Yes I want to marry her, but I also respect her choices. I will wait until she is ready for the life you...hope that she will have." Val refilled their glass.

"Excuse me. I should probably go check up on her. She tends to get herself into trouble if left alone too long." He smiled and took off to find Susan.

Xhiero closed his eyes when she kissed him. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her even tighter.

"You don't have to be scared about the whole...family stuff that most human rush towards." He smiled at her. "We both don't like kids remember. Staying like this is fine with me."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:07 am

"Keep in mind you still have to do something about her mother!" Fredworthy shouts helpfully at Val's retreating form.

Susan is leaning against a wall in the upstairs hallway finishing a cigarette, when she notices Val.

"Did you run away from father?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:08 am

"Good to hear. This. You is all I need." She lays her head on his should and returns his hug.

She is silent a moment before she chuckles. "Our kids would kick all the other kids' asses though."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:11 am

"I excused myself from your father." He lifts a finger and pokes her nose. Val plops down on the ground next to Susan as his tail wagged excitedly.

"Now I just have to deal with your mother."

He lets himself fall backwards and laid down on the bed.

"Would they be wielding a scythe or a large axe?" Xhiero laughed at the thought.

Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:17 am

"And what did the two of you talk about that has you so pleased?"

Susan questions as she wraps her arms around him.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:18 am

"If they can lift it, they can use whatever they wish." Azazel grins and shakes her head. 

She looks around Xhiero's room and spots his handheld console. Leaning over him to grab it, she asks, "What is this?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:27 am

"He said you are running out of time to...marry someone of your choice. Your father does not seem to mind me marrying you." Val turned to look at Susan and pecked her cheek. "Only if you want me that is, but I do not want to rush you."

Xhiero's eyes widen as he tried to grab it back.

"No, careful! This box contains very powerful, dark magic." He sits back up and gives Azazel a serious stare. "Those who open this cursed box will find themselves mesmerized by another world. A world many dream of living in. For your own good I must protect you from it."

It might be best to keep technology from another world away from her.

"How's your body doing? Still sore or in pain anywhere?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:30 am

"Have I not made it clear that the only person I have any interest in.... marrying is you?"

Susan asks, looking away with a slight scowl.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:32 am

"Yes I remember, but we would have to convince your...mother."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:33 am

Azazel stares at the 'box' with curiosity plain on her face, imagining what type of world could be within.

Slowly, she looks away from it and up at Xhiero. "I am fine. Your heal seemed to do the trick yesterday."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:40 am

"Now that may be a challenge." Susan cringes "But the fact that I'd willingly do it should make it at least a little easier to convince her, and perhaps father will help."

Susan grins and pulls Val closer, lips brushing softly against his.

"We seem to have dealt with all the immediate crises, what do we do now?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:42 am

He slides the game system back onto the table and leans towards Azazel.

"Its been a while since we did this. Do you want to spar to pass the time?"

"Whatever you want to do, my love." Val closed his eyes and pressed his lips onto her's. He runs a hand through her messy hair. Pulling away he smiled at Susan.

"We should be a little careful about we do...your father has a tendency to barge in at unexpected times."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:24 am