Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

5 posters

Boatversations

Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Boatversations - Page 25 Empty Re: Boatversations

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:00 pm

"I.... I really like it when you do that." Craig mumbles while watching her with concern. He doesn't want to force her to endure this misery and feels incredibly helpless until he remembers something.

Digging once again through his meager belongings he excitedly produces a healing potion.

"Drink this."

"Not at all. This is a terrible idea!" Susan laughs. "But I'm still going to do it!"

Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:00 pm

The member 'Susan Evensong' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    Boatversations - Page 25 Forumdice18
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:08 pm

Vasani takes the potion and downs it without hesitation. "Thanks."

As the pain ebbs away, she sighs in relief and grins before falling back into the bed. "Much better."

After a moment of back and forth, eventually Susan is able to pin Troy hand down and he stares at her in disbelief. He lifts her arm up and pulls back her sleeve to look at her arm.

"How?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:23 pm

"Now you can sleep." Craig smiles and settles himself in his desk chair with a book.

"I'm good with my hands." Laughing, she wiggles her fingers. "Impressed?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:30 pm

"Now I'm not so tired." Vasani stares over at him with a grin and holds her hand out. "Why are you so far away?"

Troy shakes his head. "Makes no sense, but I guess if Vasani can beat me you can too. Though I'm pretty sure she cheats."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:37 pm

"Because I thought you were going to sleep." Setting his book down he walks back over.

"Did you need something?"

"To be honest, I have no idea how that happened. Every once in awhile I'll have these bizarre moments of strength, usually when I'm feeling threatened or when I don't want to lose. I threw Aden across the room the other day when he refused to get off of me." She chuckles nervously.

"It is the strangest thing. Useful, but strange."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:49 pm

Vasani grabs him and pulls him down on top of her. "I can think of only one thing," she replies with a grin as she drapes her arms over his shoulders.

"So competitive that you gain super strength?" Troy smirks.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:56 pm

"A...a..aand what is t..that?" Craig stammers as he tries to shift into a position that makes his natural reaction to suddenly being on top of a beautiful woman less obvious.

"Indeed." Susan laughs. "It probably goes hand in hand with my being stubborn to a fault."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:11 pm

No man can be this oblivious, she thinks, attention span for this little endeavor slowly dwindling.

"Come now, Craig. Surely I've dropped enough hints by now. You're no fool." Vasani says. Her hands go down to tug at his belt and she gives him a pointed look.

Troy grunts in acknowledgement before turning back to his work.

After a few moment of companionable silence he asks, "You talked about your betrothed, but what about your love. Where is he? He didn't send you off on this adventure alone did he?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:20 pm

"Oh... OH!" Craig's eyes widen and his cheeks flame. "You want to do that?! Not that I don't want to...I mean I'd love to! But are you sure? This is our first date and you were just injured.."

Susan blinks, mildly shocked that Troy asked a question.

"He is at home. He...was unable to join me on this journey for reasons that... aren't entirely clear." She frowns. "However, perhaps that is for the best."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:52 pm

"Pet, usually there isn't even a date, first or otherwise." Vasani smirks, her hands deftly unbuckling his belt. "And thanks to your potion, I'm feeling right as rain."

"Why would that be for the best?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:16 pm

"You... are very... persuasive..." Craig manages to stammer as his blush continues to deepen. Somewhat anxiously he dips his head down and kisses her again, one had supporting his weight, the other curling in her hair.

"This thing we are fighting, it killed one of his siblings. Now, he has tons of siblings, as far as I know he didn't even particularly like said sibling. But this creature had the ability to kill it!" Susan waves her arms.

"Typically, only another demon can kill a demon, yet, somehow this creature managed it. I... don't want him to fight something that could truly kill him. I don't want to risk losing him that way."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:24 pm

"It's not the first time I've been told that." Vasani arches up into his kiss while she quickly starts pulling away his clothes and runs her hands over the newly exposed skin.

"You're dating a demon?" Troy stares at Susan.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:37 pm

Craig makes a pleased sound in the back of his throat as he tentatively fumbles with Vasani's clothing, gently pulling it off piece by piece.

Susan laughs at Troy's expression.

"I suppose, it sounds rather strange when I say it out loud, doesn't it?" She chuckles and shakes her head. "To be honest, it has been so long since I've been surrounded by other mortals that I'd started to forget how weird it was."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:55 pm

Vasani rolls the pair of them over and grins down at Craig before leaning down to lay a trail of kisses down his chest and stomach when a thought occurs to her. "You have.. done this before, right?"

"I guess love doesn't judge.." Troy shrugs. "We had a pair of demons on our ship a while back. Fought down in the ring. One of them won."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:05 pm

"O..of course I have!" Craig pouts mildly offended. "Just because I'm... reserved doesn't mean I'm a virgin! Although, I've never been with anyone like you."

"Oh that sounds like a fun story." Susan muses as she takes a sip of her drink... and immediately starts choking on it.

"Wait, were the demons an extremely angry lady and a pretty man with ears and a tail?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:17 pm

"No offense intended, darling. There's no harm in checking, right?" Vasani grins, unperturbed. She leans back down to capture his lips in a heated kiss as she shifts her hips. "You are right though. You've never had anyone like me," she whispers.

Boatversations - Page 25 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-31416-1422338404-18

Troy blinks. "That sounds about right. They yours?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:35 pm

"...Wow..." Craig manages looking at Vasani with a mildly dopey grin. "You are one of the most amazing people I've ever met!"

Shyly he leans down and kisses her cheek.

"Thank you for deigning to go on a date with me, and for the... unexpected... but spectacular conclusion."

Susan laughs slightly covering her face with her hands.

"Yes. Those were mine. I heard they both wore some incredibly interesting getups during that particular event.... And if the stories are true, you also got to meet my fiance... What an exciting boat ride..."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:45 pm

"Of course, pet." Vasani smirks and rolls from the bed. "I had fun too."

She goes about picking up her clothes. "Now where did you throw my.. Ah, there." She grabs her shirt from a lamp and puts it on. Taking a seat in a chair, she begins to lace up her boots.

"Yeah, the woman looked none too pleased about it either. Not that it slowed her down." Troy scratches his head in thought. "So your fiance is the bard then I take it? That crashed the fight?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:53 pm

"You could stay, you know." Craig says watching her somewhat wistfully. "Or, I could walk you back to your ship."

"Yes." Sighed Susan. "That is him."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:04 pm

Vasani looks up, surprised. "Ah, I don't.. usually stick around."

She shrugs. "But you can walk me back if you'd like."

"I was correct in my original assessment that he was an asshole then." Troy nods to himself. "A shame he ran off before we could kill him."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:29 pm

Craig nods and hurridly dresses, not wanting to keep Vasani waiting.

"Even if you don't usually stick around, you are more then welcome to, and you are more then welcome to visit any time you become bored." Smiling he deposits the booze bouquet into her arms.

"And please, do not forget this. Shall we, my lady?"

"It is for the best that you didn't" Susan chuckles. "If he dies prematurely, I will lose my inheritance. Mother is for some reason convinced that I'd have the man killed."

She smiles somewhat darkly and takes another swig of her drink before turning her attention back to Troy.

"Clearly, you are quite good at initial assessments. What was your initial assessment of me, Troy?" She asks with an amused smirk.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:40 pm

"Couldn't forget my bouquet!" Vasani chuckles and takes the bouquet before heading out of the room and back towards the Python.

Once aboard her ship, she moves to her cabin door before turning around and grinning at Craig. "Well, thank you for a fun evening. Concussion aside," she adds with a smirk.

Troy looks at Susan with a crooked smirk, "Pest."

Upon hearing Vasani's voice he moves to the railing and peers down at the couple. His smirk grows as he observes them, "Someone tried to take her on a date? That's why you're hiding here with me?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:52 pm

"I had a great deal of fun as well, I am sorry I could not prevent your concussion." Craig says with a small smile.

"I hope I'll still see you around the ship on occasion, and that you don't completely vanish now that you've had your way with me." He chuckles.

"Pest?! I have no idea what you're talking about!" Susan declares innocently before poking him in the arm again and snickering.

Nodding in the affirmative to Troy's question she smiles slightly at the returning pair.

"Yes, it was quite... cute actually. Such an earnest young man it is almost... sickening. And yes, I was hiding with you because of their date, what else was I supposed to do?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Vasani chuckles. "I'll be around. There's not too many place I can hide on a ship in the middle of the sea."

Troy laughs quietly. "I'm surprised she didn't eat him alive."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content