Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

+2
Xhiero/Val
Dungeon Master Orange
6 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 16

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

RP Free for All: Chapter 16 - Page 26 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 16

Post  Xhiero/Val Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:31 pm

He picked up the pillow and walked over to the bed to place it down. Swiping the dagger in mid air as she tossed it up.

"Bored already? What can I do to entertain you my lady?" Xhiero sat down next to her and dropped a piece of candy onto her lips.

"Shall I cook something for you?" He leaned closer to her face.

"while wearing nothing but an apron."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:41 pm

RP Free for All: Chapter 16 - Page 26 13b157f6993b28edf2ccd5339e057a41

Azazel stares at him in surprise. Her mouth opens several time as if to say something, but nothing comes out.

Xhiero seems to have rendered Azazel speechless.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:42 pm

"One of my.... friends has a residence here. Besides, the Evensongs don't have much of a foothold in Kevash just yet, and I would like to rectify that." Susan follows the woman's gaze.

"Layla, did you do something to that poor boy? Or were you just intending to do so?" She asks mildly amused.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:53 pm

"Did I break you? I didn't know that would do the trick." He grinned. "More weaknesses to use against you."

Xhiero seems pleased with himself as he stared at her speechless face. He brushed the long strand of his hair behind his ear and leaned down to kiss her on the lips before getting up.

"I take that as a yes. You want me cooking for you in just an apron." His hand begin to unbutton his shirt.

"Ahh, the spread of the Evensong domination over poor Kevash." Layla swirled her finger along the rim of the glass that was left behind by Mark.

"Him? Oh no. I haven't done anything to him nor have any intentions too. He's...a friend."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:06 pm

The mention of weakness snaps Azazel out of it and she scowls. "I thought my weakness for you was already well known."

Her gaze roves over his body as he disrobes. "And what will you be cooking?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:10 pm

"What would you like to eat?" He smiled at her, noticing her gaze.

"Like what you see?" Xhiero laughed and gave her a wink.

"How about a cake where I popped out of there naked and covered in chocolate." He walked over to the drawer and pulled out a change of clothes. Slipping on a pair of pants.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:11 pm

"A friend? ...Should we follow him then? He doesn't seem to be in the best place."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:14 pm

"You know I do." She grins back at him.

"I will never turn down cake. If that cake happens to come with a chocolate covered Xhiero, all the better."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:21 pm

Layla burst out laughing as she slapped her hand against her leg.

"He will be fine. He's been around long enough. I have no idea why he decided to speak to you. The alcohol must have gotten to his poor head." She turned her attention back to Susan.

"Where are you currently staying at. I could stop by and visit. Give you some entertainment."

"I don't mind covering myself in chocolate for you, however things would be awkward if the other's came home to find me....nude and sweetened." He pulled on a sleeveless shirt and pecks Azazel on the cheek.

"May be if we go back to hell, I can arrange for that." Xhiero whispered into her ear. He nipped the corner of her ear gently and headed down to the kitchen.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:27 pm

"That is what locks are for, love," she jokes and climbs off the bed to follow Xhiero into the kitchen, taking a seat at the island. "That house in hell is rapidly becoming my favorite.. "
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:28 pm

"A place just outside of town, however, Azazel does not like it when I bring extra people into her home, so perhaps that wouldn't be the best idea..." She muses. 
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:36 pm

"Azazel..." Layla takes a minute to remember where she had heard that name.

"Oh! That grumpy woman from Red Terrace. I was traveling with her for bit and her brother. I dropped out halfway through the journey. The pirate ship was much more amusing then wandering around and getting bitten by dogs."

"Locks won't stop your brother from coming in. You should know that by now." Xhiero poked her nose with a spoon covered in cake batter. A grin spread across his face as he looked at Azazel.

"Why don't you help me out in the kitchen. I can make the dessert while you cook lunch. You did show off you skills last time."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:44 pm

Azazel wipes the batter off her nose with a finger before licking it clean. She eyes Xhiero warily, but eventually nods. "I can try.."

She heads over to the fridge and stares into it. What to make without blowing up the house..?

Eventually, she pulls out some meat and vegetables to start slicing.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:50 pm

"Oh Lord, does that mean you saw that wrestling match too? It seems like everyone watched that but me." She chuckles and takes another long sip of her drink.

"So, did you just refuse to get off the ship or something?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:18 pm

"I grew tired of walking so I suppose so. It is hard traveling so much with luggage pulling you down." She pulled at the straps on her top.

"Yes that match...was interesting. Her brother and I were the first out of the ring, except his demise was not as graceful." Layla covered her mouth with her hand and giggled.

"This very greasy man showed up in the middle of the fighting to seek vengeance upon Azazel for lobbing off his arm. He lost pretty quickly and the match went on until only a small child and Azazel remained." She sighed and played with her hair again.

"After that I stayed behind with her brother. The group met with Xhiero and he took our place in the journey." The tiefling glance at Susan from the corner of her eye.

"What have you been doing lately. It is not like you to be sitting at a bar alone."

Xhiero watched her as she does her magic on the cutting board. He seems very impressed.

"What are you making?" He asked as he mixed the frosting for the cake.

+ 3 cooking

Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:18 pm

The member 'Xhiero/Val' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 16 - Page 26 Forumdice13
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:25 pm

"Oh you and Val... stayed behind together." She tries to keep the sudden irritation out of her voice.

"Oh, me? Drinking, business, paperwork, the usual." She sighs "I actually just returned from a short vacation, unfortunately, Val didn't manage to follow me back through the portal, so I've been a bit... bored."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:27 pm

"Stir fry. Hopefully." Azazel grabs a pan and dumps her prepped ingredients in, along with some teriyaki sauce, and stirs it around a bit before getting a pot of water to start boiling.

She leans over to swipe her finger through the frosting and sticks it in her mouth, grinning at Xhiero before turning her attention back to her pan.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:35 pm

"Yes we both stayed behind together on the ship until Vasani could take us else where. He didn't linger around very long." She eyes Susan smugly.

"Dearie, what is with that tone of voice? Did you think the little fox had something to do with me?" He burst out laughing again. "Hun, I may be flirty but I don't sleep with every man I see. You man is safe from me. We play more like children together. Plotting to steal grease man's ship while he was wrestling and throwing candy at the remaining people in the ring. There is nothing to worry about." Layla gives Susan a bit slap on the back.

"Ahh, yes. That man. He's probably did something idiotic and was left behind like getting distracted. Couldn't call back because for some odd fortune his sending stone is gone. He will find a way back if that is the case."

"Don't get too distracted now or you might lose your kitchen." He smirked and begin decorating the cake. Adding little skull candy around it. Xhiero looked at the extra frosting in the bowl then up at Azazel. Taking the spatula he swipes it down her cheek then planting a piece of candy that looks like a pair of lips onto the frosting.

"Better keep your eye on that pan instead of seeking vengence."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:42 pm

"Playing with fire.." Azazel glares at him out of the corner of her eye, but keeps focusing on her food and drops some noodles into the now boiling water.

A few minutes later, Azazel fishes the noodles out of the water and drops them into the pan with the veggies and meat, adding a bit more sauce before tossing everything together.

RP Free for All: Chapter 16 - Page 26 7433722d75def5d533da8dd72dcf6cdb

She grabs a couple plates and divvies up the food, placing one in front of Xhiero before going to wash off her face, not wanting to witness his reaction should the food turn out terrible.

+4 performance/cooking?
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Dungeon Master Orange
    Admin

Post  Dungeon Master Orange Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:42 pm

The member 'Azazel Morgenstern' has done the following action : Roll them dice!

'd20' :
    RP Free for All: Chapter 16 - Page 26 Forumdice13
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:56 pm

"Two ridiculously beautiful children." Susan mutters with a slight pout.

"I hope he is alright. I wonder if I should go back and get him." She muses taking another sip of her drink 
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:27 pm

"Where are you going? I like that new look." He grabbed her wrist before she took off and pulled her back. Xhiero leaned up towards her face and locked some frosting off before letting her go.

"Now you can go wash it off." His eyes fell onto the plate in front of him. Everything look appetizing, even the smell. Xhiero picked up his chopsticks and plucked up some of the noodles.

"Why do you look so worried. Your cooking is delicious." He continue to eat until the plate was emptied. Xhiero got up and kissed her on the cheek before handing her a slice of cake.

"Thank for the food, love."

"He's a big boy, dear. Don't worry about too much. He will be back before you know it." Layla reached over the counter and grabbed a full bottle. The bartender was about to scold her off but his eyes were mesmerized by a very good view and quickly forgot what had happened.

The tiefling popped the cork off and refilled Susan's glass before filling a glass of her own.

"Cheers to boredom."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:46 pm

Azazel smiles at Xhiero as she wipes of her face. "I am glad you liked it." She sets the cake aside and starts to wash the dishes.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:53 pm

"I was going to do that. How are you going to eat cake when you are washing dishes?" Xhiero picked up the plate and leaned against the counter next to Azazel. Slicing a piece off with the fork he holds it towards her mouth.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:35 pm