Spirit-Chaser Strategy Guide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck!

5 posters

RP Free for All: Chapter 17

Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

RP Free for All: Chapter 17 - Page 19 Empty Re: RP Free for All: Chapter 17

Post  Azazel Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:36 am

Azazel covers her mouth to stifle a laugh. "Oh, my. To be fair I can see why he would pick you."

Her eyes go wide as she thinks about something and she look up at him with a broad grin. "Did you dance for him?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:37 am

Susan scowls as Val mentions the demon hunters again, grabbing his hand and holding it tightly as she pulls him towards the exhibit in question.

"I am sorry that I didn't come to get you sooner. If I had you wouldn't have been chased by them." She says biting her lip and staring at the exhibit without really seeing it.

Lexa follows behind Riorden, looking happily at the exhibits, pointing excitedly at ones of particular interest.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:41 am

"NO! I would never dance...like that. Nor would I know how. I will have you know I did not take part in any burlesque form of performance." He placed his hand on Azazel's shoulder and gave it a firm squeeze.

"I just got him drunk and tried to smash him across the head with an empty bottle...well maybe a little seducing to get him to drink." Xhiero's face turned red with embarrassment.

Val spun her around and placed his hand on her cheek.

"Susan. You don't have to feel guilty about that. I've been through these things before. It is okay. There are far worse things that have happened to me. A few demon hunters are nothing." He kissed her on the lips turned her back towards the exhibit.

"So what is this...thing?"
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:52 am

Susan looks rather dazed as Val kisses her, and she blinks with confusion at the exhibit before something suddenly catches her interest.

"Oh look at that!"

She stares in fascination at the artifact, eyes filling with excitement.

"This was one of the earliest attempts at merging magic and technology! It has often been said that advanced enough technology is indistinguishable from magic. But stuff like this, stuff like this is where that line truly began to blur." Her eyes gleam as she babbles excitedly.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:04 am

Val smiled at Susan's excitement as he blabbered on about the artifact.

"Magic and technology, huh? That must have been a strange combination when it first started." He smirked and started at the object.

"Feels almost like me and you. Old school meets new school..or two opposites."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:10 am

Azazel can't hold in her laughter anymore and pats Xhiero's shoulder. "It is okay. I am sure we have all had to do some embarrassing things for one quest or another."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:15 am

"Funny then, how two things that seem like they would not work together could meld together to create something so amazing." Susan grins over at him.

Lexa stares at a large statue with the mark of Oghma etched into it's chest. Suddenly transfixed, she feels compelled to reach out a hand and trace the mark, her eyes glowing as she does so. Eyes glowing in tandem with her own, the statue begins to move.

.... Guess that one wasn't a replica.... whoops.

Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:19 am

"Then do share you most embarrassing quest story." He sat down on the curb of the street and looked up at her with a smirk.

Val wiggled his eyebrows at Susan.

"Oh yeah. Some really amazing things sure do happen." His eyes caught a glance of Lexa.

"Something is not right..." He patted Susan on the arm and quickly rushed over to the child.

"Lexa! What are you doing? Are you okay?" Val tried to pull her a safe distance away from the statue.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:30 am

Lexa doesn't seem to hear Val at first staring immobile at the statue her eyes glowing. Finally, as Val pulls her away, her eyes return to normal and she gives him a confused look, which quickly morphs to panic as the statue continues walking towards them.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:53 am

Azazel sighs and sits down on the curb. "My memory is a bit fuzzy on the details, but once Etheyl and I had to infiltrate a party for something. It was probably for some mission Crumnley had. It was a rather upscale party so we had to dress to the nines. Cocktail dress, heels, fancy. The works."

"I can not remember if I was looking for information or simply being a distraction, but I ended up on the arm of some fat business man for the entire night. Had to do a lot of sweet talk and seducing to keep his attention. He was rude and misogynistic and wore a god damn cowboy hat. " She shakes her head. "I probably would have prefered dancing for your frog."

"I vaguely remember fighting my way out anyway or being close to it."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:47 pm

"Is that a friend of your's, sweetie? He seems excited to see you." Val said as he picked Lexa and backed away from the statue.

"I find boh equally uninviting. " Xhiero made a disgusted face

"I'd like to see you dance. I thought you don't dance." He let out a laugh remembering the Del'Mar party.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:28 pm

"What sort of dancing are we talking about? You have already seen me ballroom dance." She nudges his shoulder with hers.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:56 pm

Lexa looks at the thing with wide eyes and shakes her head.

The statute begins picking up speed as it approaches them and security is beginning to take notice.

Susan grabs Val and Riorden by the backs of their shirts and starts pulling them towards the door.

"Gentlemen, might I suggest that we exit stage left?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:59 pm

"Aww I wanted to try and fight the thing..." Val said with a sad expression as he was being dragged away.

"Whatever kind of dancing you intend for that frog." He wiggled his eyebrows at her.

"I don't mind ballroom dancing. More time to hold you close to me." Xhiero smiled and wrapped his arms around her.

"Some hot chocolate would be nice for this chilly temperature down here. Sounds good?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:07 pm

Riorden follows along behind, looking between Lexa and the statue with great interest. "How did she do that?"

"I will have to keep that in mind then. When we get home anyway. Would not want to cause a stir in the street." Azazel winks. "And hot chocolate sounds very good."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:16 pm

"Oh, I'm just avoiding security. That..." Susan jerks her chin towards the statute. ".... seems to still be following us."

The statute is indeed following them, shattering the ground below it as it begins to run.

"I don't know, Mr. Davir, probably more God Crap, it is always God Crap.

Lexa shrugs.
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:22 pm

"Good point. You could have liven up the street with your dancing. It does appear a little...dead." He joked and got up. Xhiero lifted Azazel of her feet and carried her down the street a couple blocks before setting her down. He pointed to a quiet cafe on the border of the neighborhood area and the stores.

"That place looks nice." He smiled and lead her in. Ordering two cups of hot chocolate he passed a cup to her.

"Fine, if it keeps following us then it would be my pleasure to fight it." The demon smiled.

"Been itching for a fight lately."
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:29 pm

Azazel laughs at Xhiero's terrible joke, shaking her head. As he carries her down the street she peppers his face with kisses while he can't do anything about it. With a grin she ducks inside the safety of the shop and takes the hot chocolate, sipping on it happily. "This is very good. Thank you."
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:39 pm

"You are very welcome, my fair maiden." He laughs and sips the hot chocolate as they sat in the corner.

"Remember how we fought over dark corners to avoid people?" He smiled. "Now it gets lonely in these corners when you are not with me."
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:44 pm

They continue running through town, finding it surprisingly easy since people tend to move out of the way of giant statues running down the street.

The group finally makes it to a fairly secluded park before they reach a dead end.

"Lovely, now what?"
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:57 pm

"Now we can avoid people together." She smirks into her cup. Her eyes flicker up to the counter and she jumps up to buy something.

She returns and sets a plate between them on the table, sliding Xhiero a fork.

RP Free for All: Chapter 17 - Page 19 Brownies-cake-chocolate-dessert-food-Favim.com-170650

Riorden watches at the statue approaches and circles around to the back of the group, scanning the area as his hand drops to the hilt of his dagger sticking out of his belt.

Last edited by Azazel Morgenstern on Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:05 pm

"Of course you would." He playfully slap his head at forgetting dessert.

"Thank you, love." He smiled and accept the fork. Xhiero plucked the strawberry off and held it towards Azazel.
    Susan Evensong
    Susan Evensong

Post  Susan Evensong Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:23 pm

The statute now stands totally still, eyes fixated on Lexa, who was still held in Val's arms. It seems to be waiting for something.
    Azazel
    Azazel
    The Executioner

Post  Azazel Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:28 pm

Azazel nods and opens her mouth to take the strawberry. "We have talked about many sad things today. We should finish on a better note. What is the best memory you have that you can remember?"

Riorden's gaze flickers between the statue and Lexa. "Perhaps if she touches it again?"
    Xhiero/Val
    Xhiero/Val

Post  Xhiero/Val Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:07 pm

Val stared at the statue, noticing how interested it was in Lexa.

"Can I help you?" Val asked the statue.

"The best memory? Would confessing my love to you count?" He he played with the chocolate sauce on the plate.

"I have a lot of fun memories, not sure which one would be the best..I will tell you a funny one instead. One day at the bar, I was cleaning up alone. Suddenly the front doors burst open and a woman came in. She was greatly impressed by the bar. Her eyes fell upon me and I caught her fascination. The woman ran over to me and grabbed my ass. Ever since Craze found out she put up a rule to not touch her bartender."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:58 am